"Incest Submission": Mom, Nana & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara quipped, deciding the door was wide open to push things further, walked over to her mother, and straddled her face, "Good to know."

It was Glenda's turn to gasp. "Sara!"

"It's Mistress, mother, now get licking," Sara demanded, suddenly determined to control the situation, lowering her cunt an inch from her mom's face.

Glenda stammered, although more for dramatics sake than anything else, "But you're my daughter."

"And you let Daddy fuck you pretending to be me," Sara accused, assuming that was where the unfinished conversation from earlier was going.

"But role playing and fantasy are two different things," Glenda pointed out, barely able to hold back the hunger to begin tasting her daughter.

"Well, now the two merge into one," Sara finished, lowering her cunt onto her mom's lips.

Simon watched but only saw his mom's back and skirt, covering the incestuous lesbian act.

Glenda, Sara's pussy directly on top of her, and horny as hell, began licking. It had been a while, but the exotic unique taste was as heavenly as she remembered.

As Simon stood up, to watch from a better position, Sara moaned, "That's it Mommy, eat my cunt."

Glenda licked the already very wet cunt, assuming that her grandson was watching, which only enhanced her eagerness and made her cunt gush pussy juice into her panties.

Simon got out of his clothes, his cock begging for attention, as he watched the lesbian incest act he hadn't stopped fantasizing about since the idea popped into his head last week.

Sara asked, moving up a bit, her cunt just out of reach of her mother's tongue, "Do you like licking my cunt, Mother?"

Glenda, drunk with lust, the act of submission so natural to her, admitted without hesitation, "Yes, Mistress, your cunt is so yummy."

"What about your grandson?" Sara asked.

"I'll be his slut too," Glenda answered, turning to see his big cock aiming right at her a few feet away.

"You want to fuck your grandson?" Sara questioned, her tone dripping with sarcastic disapproval.

"Like mother, like daughter," Glenda responded, finally revealing her secret.

"Pardon?" Sara asked, hearing her answer, but unsure what her mother meant.

"You should make sure to hang up the phone when you're getting fucked by your son," she smiled widely.

"You heard us?" Sara gasped, looking down at her mother, whose face was glistening slightly.

"Every moan and naughty intention," Glenda added, looking over to her grandson, "I believe you wanted to make me a Nana-slut."

Simon was just as shocked as his mom, but considering Nana had flown down here and was eating her daughter's cunt, he concluded the obvious. "So you flew all the way down here to get that cunt of yours fucked?" he questioned with firm authority.

"Well, and to eat my daughter's cunt," Glenda added, loving being such a complete slut, memories of the time she fucked her husband to be and her father-in-law to be for her first ever double penetration the week before she was married.

Sara understood the words but was still baffled. "You know about Simon and me?"

"Yes, Mommy-slut," she smirked, before leaning up and resuming licking her daughter.

Simon chuckled, "Well Mommy-slut, this does make the seduction of Nana a lot easier."

Sara moaned, her mother's tongue and the revelations she just learned making her excessively horny, "I guessssss so."

Glenda eagerly licked her daughter for a couple of minutes until she could sense her daughter was getting close. Like she had so many times in the past, she moved her lips and sucked on the clit...knowing that almost always triggered an orgasm. As usual, she was right, as her daughter screamed and began coming on her face.

"Yes, Mommmmmmmmmmy," Sara screamed, as her orgasm cascaded through her.

Simon slowly stroked his cock, as he watched his mother orgasm...something that always turned him on...knowing it was about to go in his Nana's mouth.

Sara finally stood up, and sat down on a nearby chair, her legs obviously still weak from the orgasm.

Glenda looked at her grandson and asked, "So does Nana get a taste of that big cock of yours?"

Simon walked over to her, as Glenda sat up and got in a comfortable position.

"Beg for it, Nana," Simon ordered, as he tapped his cock on her lips.

"Oh, you really are just like your grandfather," Glenda smiled, "do you like fucking a slut's face too?"

"I like using all three holes of a slut," Simon replied, continuing to stay in control.

"Mmmmm, I like a man who knows what he wants," she purred, flicking her tongue on his mushroom top.

"And what do you want, Nana?" he asked.

"To be your complete Nana slut," she answered, wanting it desperately. She wanted to feel that cock in her mouth, in her cunt and in her ass.

"Like mother, like daughter," Simon smirked, as he slid his cock in his Nana.

Glenda began sucking on her grandson's cock as if it was the last cock she was ever going to suck. She savoured it. She swirled her tongue around his thick mushroom top; she slithered her tongue down his shaft; she sucked his balls into her mouth one by one; before taking his stiff rod back in her mouth and bobbing hungrily on it, attempting to take all nine inches in.

Simon couldn't believe how amazing her mouth felt on his cock. He wasn't comparing his two beautiful women, but they each did things differently. His Nana was way more deliberate and it had his balls boiling. He demanded, as his balls were about to erupt, "Don't slow down, Nana-slut, I'm about to come right in that hot mouth of yours."

She moaned on his cock, moving her right leg and beginning to rub his leg with her silk stocking-clad foot.

The extra sensation was the final straw as he erupted in her mouth, spewing a full load of his cum in her mouth.

The excessive amount of cum surprised Glenda and some dripped out of her mouth, even as she kept sucking her grandson's beautiful dick and swallowing his salty seed.

Finally, Simon pulled out, snapped his fingers and Sara quickly scurried to the floor, eager to retrieve the few drops of cum her mother had wasted.

Glenda watched her daughter lick her grandson's cum off the floor and smiled at just how big a slut her daughter was. Glenda, wanting the focus to continue on her, knowing that a young pup like Simon would be ready to go again very quickly, moved her stocking foot to his balls and began playfully teasing him with her silk toes.

Simon smiled, "Nana hasn't come yet, has she?"

"No, Master," Glenda replied, giving herself to her grandson completely.

"Does my pet want to?" he asked, looking down at her.

"God, yes," she nodded, continuing to rub his cock with her foot.

"Get undressed," he ordered, wanting to see what his Nana looked like naked.

"Yes, Master," she nodded, moving her foot away, standing up and slowly getting undressed while her daughter, still on the floor, and her grandson watched. She again reminisced to her swinger days when she was used to being the object of affection of many.

Sara got onto her knees, all the cum retrieved, turned away from her mother and took her son's cock in her mouth. There was no way she was not getting a taste of her son's cock.

Glenda watched her daughter suck cock and immediately felt another gush in her panties. Her husband had often made her role play being Sara, usually in pigtails, as he fucked her. So seeing the act of incest brought back crazy fantasies she had never anticipated seeing occur in reality. As she unclasped her bra, she asked, "Ever fucked a pair of tits, Master?"

"Noooo," he moaned, as his Nana's large breasts came into view.

"Want to?" She asked, squeezing her breasts together.

"Yessss," he nodded.

Glenda, now only in panties, garter and stockings, sat on the edge of the couch and offered, "Fuck away, Master."

"Get those panties off first, slut," he ordered, staying in charge, even though he was indeed dying to fuck her tits.

"Yes, Master," she nodded, never breaking eye contact with him as she slid her panties down her nylon clad legs.

He opened his hand, once they were off, impressed that his Nana shaved her cunt.

She handed them to him.

Simon pulled his cock out of his mom's mouth and placed the very wet panties on his mom's head. "Suck Nana's cum out of them, my Mommy-slut."

"Yes, you bad boy," Sara purred, feigning playfulness when she was actually annoyed by the task.

Simon pulled Nana close to him and kissed her.

Glenda melted into him, having forgotten how good it was to be kissed. He cupped her breasts as their tongues explored each other and her hand squeezed his ass.

Simon broke the kiss and moved down to suck on her hard nipples, going back and forth between them for a couple of minutes.

Sara, meanwhile, reluctantly sucked her mother's wetness from her panties. Although the taste was intriguing, the fabric taste tainted it and the fact that she was being ignored by Simon was incredibly frustrating.

Simon pushed Nana onto her back, straddling her chest, as she squeezed her big breasts together, and began fucking her tits.

Glenda moaned, even though getting tit-fucked didn't do much for her, as she knew it turned on most men, "That's it baby, fuck Nana's titties."

Simon loved hearing his Nana talk dirty, even though fucking tits wasn't as pleasurable as he had imagined, the act itself was a turn on. He wanted to fuck her cunt, but continued fucking her breasts for another minute.

Sara announced, "Master, I've retrieved all Mommy's pussy juice."

"Come join me," Simon offered, as he moved back and positioned his cock at his Nana's cunt.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck Nana, shove all nine inches of that big fuck stick in my box," Glenda begged, knowing talking like a dirty whore turned on most men...and herself.

Sara took the panties off her head, moved to her mother and began sucking on her tits.

"That's it baby girl, suck on Mommy's titties, just like you used to," Glenda moaned, still wanting her cunt to be filled.

Simon continued rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips, Glenda actually moving her ass up and down trying to get his cock in her. Frustrated she begged, "Please Master, shove that big snake up my cunt, Nana hasn't had a cock in her in two years."

"Really?" Both Simon and Sara simultaneously asked.

"Yes," Glenda admitted, "now please end that dry spell by fucking the shit out of your hot, slutty, Nana biiiiiiiiitch."

Simon slammed into her, ending the dry spell by slamming into her wetness.

"Yes, Siiiiiiiimon, fuck me, fuck me, pound my cunt," Glenda screamed, now that her cunt was filled.

Simon obliged, fucking her hard and fast, loving hearing his Nana's nasty tongue.

"Oh yes, you Nana-fucker," she moaned, "such a dirty boy, fucking your Nana's cunt."

Simon countered, as he grabbed her ankles and moved her legs up so he could lean on her silky nylons, "Only a real slut would let her grandson fuck her."

"Oh yes, I'm your complete slut, baby, such a dirty fucking cock whore," Glenda responded, loving debasing herself.

Simon kept pounding her, as Glenda really got animated, "Holy fuck, so big, baby," "Fuck I love your cock, Simon," "Oh yes, drill my slut hole," and "Oh God, Simon, I'm getting close."

As Simon spread her legs wide again, still holding on to her ankles, Sara moved away from her mom's tits, and began flicking her mom's clit.

"You nasty biiiiiitch," Glenda screamed, as her daughter teased the shit out of her.

"Come, you fucking whore," Sara demanded, as she began slapping her mom's clit with her hand while Simon kept fucking her.

"Oh God, fuck, shit, Master, Mistress, shit, fuck, fuck, God, yes, yes, fucking bloody hell, fuuuuuuuuck," Glenda babbled before her orgasm erupted through her like an earthquake.

Both her grandson and her daughter continued pleasuring her as her orgasm quaked through her. "Oh God, yesssss," she continued moaning.

Simon could feel his own orgasm beginning to build, but he didn't want to come yet, so he pulled out and ordered, "Both my sluts, get on your knees with those asses up."

Sara quickly obeyed, while Glenda slowly obeyed too, her whole body still recovering from her most intense orgasm in years.

Simon went and grabbed the lube he kept under the table for ass fucking his Mom, and returned before generously coating both his sluts' asses as well as his cock.

Sara moaned, "Fill my ass, baby."

Glenda, wanting a cock in her ass too, countered, "No baby, fill Nana's ass, it's so tight you'll think you are fucking a virgin."

Sara protested, "Fuck Mommy's ass, sexy, you already fucked our new slut."

Simon was in incest heaven listening to two of the most beautiful women in the world begging for his cock. He moved behind his mother and slid into her ass.

"Yesssss," Sara moaned, thrilled he chose her over her mother.

Glenda whined, "Come on Master, sodomize your Nana, cum in my ass and make your slut mother suck out your cum."

The nasty idea turned Simon on and after a few strokes in his Mom's ass, he pulled out, moved to Nana, and slammed into her ass.

"Fuuuuuuck," Glenda screamed, always loving the crazy mixture of pleasure and pain that came from a cock filling her ass. Her husband was huge too and she was well accustomed to taking such a massive snake up her back door. "Yes, ream Nana's ass."

Simon indeed couldn't believe how tight Nana's ass was. He began fucking her ass while his mother begged for attention too. "Baby, Mommy's ass needs your cock."

Simon began going back and forth, fucking both their asses. By pulling out every minute or so, he lasted way longer as he didn't want this perfect moment to end.

Both women begged for him to fuck the shit out of them when he was fucking them, and then begged him to return to fucking them when his cock was servicing the other.

Finally, Simon couldn't last much longer and he decided to do exactly what Glenda suggested, but in the opposite ass as he pounded his mom and grunted "I'm coming, Mommy-slut."

"Yes, you Mother-fucker, fill Mommy's ass with your cum and make my slut mother suck your cum from my asshollllllllle."

Simon grunted as he deposited his load deep in his mom's ass.

Glenda, being the insatiable slut she is, quickly slid to the floor and, as soon as Simon pulled his cock out, buried her face in her daughter's asshole eagerly, trying to retrieve her grandson's cum.

Eventually, all three collapsed on the couch beside each other. Glenda asked, "So what are we going to do tomorrow?"

Sara said, "I think we need to go toy shopping."

"I brought my double-ended dildo and a strap-on," Glenda revealed.

"What kind of life did you live?" Simon asked, still surprised by how big a slut she was.

"You only live once," she shrugged.

"Well, luckily I can come a lot more than once," Simon said, his cock beginning to grow again.

Both women slid to the floor and took turns sucking his cock for a good ten minutes before Simon ordered, "Nana, get that strap-on on."

"My pleasure," she nodded.

"DP time, Mommy," Simon declared.

"Can it be your cock in my ass?" she asked.

"Of course, Mommy," he nodded, as he grabbed her head and fucked her face briefly.

"Hey," Glenda protested, "I want my face fucked, too."

Simon shook his head, "You two are going to wear me out."

"Thankfully you're a young buck," Glenda quipped, the strap-on now in place.

As she laid down and Sara straddled the plastic cock, Simon moved behind his mother and slid back into her ass as he added, "And you two are great fucks."

Sara leaned forward and kissed her Mom as she took two cocks.

Breaking the kiss, Glenda whispered, "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Mom," Sara moaned.

After a couple minutes of the DP fucking, Sara came again, the double stimulation a crazy new pleasure.

"Is it my turn?" Glenda asked.

"For what?" Simon asked, even though he knew the answer.

"To get DP'd, of course," she answered.

"Like mother, like daughter," Sara teased.

As the three rearranged themselves, Simon corrected, "No, no, like Nana-slut, like Mommy-slut."

"Yes, Master," both sluts nodded at the same time.

"Dirty," Glenda began.

"Fucking," Sara continued.

"Cocksucking."

"Cum swallowing."

"Insatiable."

"Obedient."

"Cum sluts."

"Ass sluts."

"Cunt lickers."

"Box munchers."

"Submissive."

"Incest."

"Sluts," they both finished in unison.

Soon the DP situation was happening again, this time Nana taking two cocks. This fucking lasted an eternity before both Glenda and Simon came again, this time filling his Nana's ass with his cum.

Pulling out, his cum leaking out of her ass, he asked, "Is auntie Jill coming to visit anytime soon?"

THE END

12