Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother pretending being asleep.
7.1k words
4.55
320.3k
172

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retired04
retired04
3,212 Followers

Pretending to sleep so my son would do me
This is part two. Read part one first


I am an 83 year old mother of two children. My husband died over twenty years ago. I have been and still living on my own. I keep in shape and eat right. My daughter lives in Fla and my son lives about twenty minutes from my house. I wanted to visit my daughter in Fla, but didn't want to drive all the way down there by myself. I called my son and asked him if he could drive down with me. He's a retired police officer and has time on his hands.

He was hesitate. He's always been there for me so I knew all I had to do is wait. Finally he said he would drive down with me.

He picked me up at my house and we started our trip. I knew it was going to take two days, so we would have to spent one night in a hotel. We talked during the trip. Nothing important, just a lot of small talk.

It was getting around seven o'clock, so Billy my son said it was time to start looking for a hotel. He pulled into the parking lot and went in to get our room. We had agreed to save money we would get just one room with two beds. I waited in the car.

He came out, got in the car and drove to our room. He opened the trunk and we got our overnight bags out.

He unlocked the room and started to walk in. He stopped in the doorway and looked back at me. There's only one bed, he told me, a king size. I walked into the room and told him if he didn't mind sleeping with is old mother, that I don't have a problem with it.

He agreed.

As soon as we got in the room, Billy turned on the TV. He told me to going ahead and get my shower first.

My shower didn't last long. I put on my old nightgown that button up the front. I always preferred that because it made it easy to put on and take off.

I opened the bathroom door and walked over to my overnight bag that was sitting on the floor. I bent over and put my clothes and bra that I had been wearing in the bag.

I turned and looked at my son. I told him it was his turn to get his shower. He got up and walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

While he was in the shower I put some cream on parts of my body. I could hear the shower running so I knew it was safe to take my gown off. After I finished I buttoned it back up. I always leave the top two buttons undone. When I finished buttoning up, it didn't button right. I looked down and saw I missed a button hole, so I unbuttoned my gown again and this time made sure the buttons were in the right holes.

I pulled down the cover and sheet and started to get into bed. It was a little warn in the room so I just use the sheet. As I crawled into bed my nightgown slid up around my hips. It always did this so I never bother pulling it back down. I laid on my back and closed my eyes.

It wasn't long until I heard the bathroom door open. I turned my head. Billy came out just wearing his underwear. I looked at him. For a sixty year old man, he wasn't bad looking. He still had a fit body. For some reason and I don't know why I looked at the front of his underwear. There was a pretty big bulge. I hadn't seen his penis since he was a little boy. He hadn't noticed I was looking there. I thought to myself. Shame on you, he's your son, I shouldn't be looking there. I thought to myself I bet all mothers at one time or another thought about their grown son's penis and wondered how big it had gotten. By the looks of Billy's his got pretty big. I knew a 83 year old woman shouldn't be thinking that way. I haven't had any sex since his father died and that's been over twenty years. I cleared my thoughts. It was time to go to sleep. I've never had any problem getting and staying asleep. My husband used to tell me I sleep like I'm dead. I've always been hard to wake up.

I fell asleep. I didn't stay asleep very long. I opened my eyes and noticed it wasn't very dark in the hotel room. That must have been why I woke up. I closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep. Before I fell asleep I felt something pull on my nightgown. I slowly started to open my eyes. I only got them just a little open when I seen what I thought was my sons hand trying to unbutton the top of my gown. I started to say something, but then stopped. I asked myself. "What is he doing?" I watched as he undone the button just below the two I had already left undone. He then drew his hand back. "Maybe he's asleep and didn't realize what he had done." I kept my eyes almost closed to see if something else was going to happen. His hand returned to my gown and he undone another button. I know I should have said something, but I was curious what he was doing. Surely he didn't want to see my old naked tits. I'm 83 years old. Who would want to see that. His hand moved down to the another button and he undid that one also. Now I was unbuttoned down to my belly button. What was he doing?

I watched his hand take a hold of the top of my gown and then he started to raise it up. I knew now my son was trying to see my tits. This is where I should have stopped him. I knew he thought I was asleep because of how slowly and carefully he raised the side of my gown. I don't know why I didn't stop him. I thought to myself, if he wants to see my tits I'll let him. What harm could that do. I figured he would take a look and then fall asleep.

He then laid open one side of my gown, then opened up the other side. Out of the corner of my almost closed eyes I could see him raise his head to get a better look. I realized both of my tits were now fully exposed to my son. He must of liked what he saw. He kept staring at them. He then laid back down on his side. He must be done, I thought to myself, but how is he going to explain to me in the morning why my gown is unbuttoned.

I closed my eyes. Before I could fall asleep I got another shock. I felt my son put his hand on my tit. I knew now I should stop this, and I started to say something. But I realized having his hand on my tit felt good. No man has even touched my tits in over twenty years. I knew it wasn't right, my son touching me this way.

I felt his fingers start pressing on my tit. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling.

I surprised myself with these feelings. As his mother I should be putting a stop to this.

After about a minute I realized I shouldn't let this go on any further. It felt good, I mean really good, but I am his mother and mothers don't enjoy their son's hands on their tits. It was hard, but I started to move.

My son right away took his hand off my tit. I turned over on my side with my back to him. I thought to myself, "OK, that's over, it felt good. But now there's nothing else he can do. I still have my gown on and my panties. I closed my eyes and attempted to get to sleep."

I felt my son raise up on the bed and look at my face. He was closed enough to my face for me to feel his body heat. I think he was checking to see if I was asleep.

That's when I should have opened my eyes and pretend I was waking up.

I didn't do that. I'm not sure why. I had liked what he was going to me, again, I am his mother, mother's are not suppose to enjoy their son's hand on their tits. The problem was I was still real curious why Billy did this and down deep, real deep I think I wanted him to keep going. Common sense took over again. I reasoned to myself I am his mother and I know I shouldn't be thinking these things. I knew there was nothing else he could do since I was on my side and still wearing my gown.

I had noticed that my gown had rose up around my hips.

I felt air around my ass and I realized my son had raised the sheet. I felt him lower the sheet until it was no longer on me. I knew now because of where my gown had raised up he could see part of my ass and my panties. I realized it felt good, someone looking at my ass. It felt dirty and I started liking the feeling. I thought to myself, I didn't care by now that it was my son. He's a man and I was raised old school. A man needs sex more than a woman. My son needed to touch me, then that's OK because I love him and would do anything for him. I wished I could see his face. I kept my eyes closed and waited to see if he was going to do anything else. Part of me wanted him to stop and a bigger part of me wanted him to go further. It wasn't long until I got my wish. I felt him put his hand on my bare hip. His hand was gentle and warm. I liked how it felt. At this stage I made up my mind I wasn't going to do anything to stop him of anything he was or wanted to do, except fucking me. That was going too far. I doubted he wanted to fuck me anyway. I reasoned to myself, "who would want to fuck a 83 year old woman?"

His hand kept moving up and down on my thigh. Feelings I hadn't had in a very long time was coming back. I liked these feelings. I thought they were lost, but my son is proving you are never to old to enjoy someone touching you.

I felt my son raise my gown up. He started raising it higher. I realized he was raising my gown to get a better look at my ass. He stopped. The weight of me laying on my gown had stopped him. I knew though that he had raised it enough to see my entire panty covered ass.

I felt my son put his hand on my panties. His hand almost covered one side of my ass. I felt his hand start moving up to the top of my panties. I thought to myself. "Will he be brave enough to put his hand inside my panties?" I realized I wanted him to put his hand in my panties. I knew this was wrong, plus all I had to do was pretend I was waking up and he would stop.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt his fingers slide under my panties then slowly move on my bare skin. His whole hand was now inside my panties. It felt good. I controlled my breathing because I still wanted him to think I was asleep. If he thought I was waking up I was afraid he would stop what he was do, and I now realized I did not want him to stop.

I could feel his fingers in the crack of my ass. One of his fingers had just touched the lower part of my pussy lips. I wanted him to go further. I wanted to feel his fingers inside my pussy. I think he was thinking the same thing. He tried to go deeper but my panties got too tight around his hand and he could not go any further. I was disappointed when I felt him remove his hand from my ass. I wished there was something I could do to help him, but I couldn't for fear if he thought I was awake, he would stop. Plus, it was very sexy to me that my son thought he was doing these things to his mother without his mother knowing. I realized I was getting very horny and I did not want this to stop, so I wasn't going to do anything that would make him stop.

I felt him take a hold of the top of my panties and then he started removing them from my ass. I felt my panties on one side being pulled below my ass. Billy then stopped. I realized he wasn't able to get my panties off all the way because I was laying on one side of them. I wanted him to take my panties off. I wanted my son to see my bare ass. I wanted him to put his fingers in my pussy. I just didn't know how to help him without revealing I was really awake.

All of a sudden I felt him put his hand under my hip that was laying on the mattress. I realized what his plan was. If I feel the pressure in my sleep I would move to get rid of the pressure. Smart son I raised. Even though I wanted to move now so he could get my panties the rest of the way off, I waited. When I thought it was time, I slightly raised my ass from the mattress.

It was all Billy needed. As soon as I raised my ass, I felt Billy pull my panties the rest of the way down. My panties were now below my ass, resting on my thighs. In no time my son pulled my panties the rest of the way down and removed them entirely. I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do now. I really wanted him to put his fingers in my pussy. That's not fucking so that's OK for him to that to me.

I waited. I felt the bed move. My son was doing something, but I didn't know what.

I felt him lay down next to me. I felt something on my ass. I thought it was his fingers, but I realized it wasn't. I think I felt him touch my ass with his dick. He had taken his underwear off and I think he was going to try and fuck me. I panicked. My mind was racing. It was OK to touch me but fucking me.... I should stop this before it goes any further. I was about to turn over and tell my son that this is as far as he can go.

Right before I decided to turn over, I felt him shift his body lower. I felt pressure at the entrance to my pussy. I felt him apply a little more pressure. I felt my pussy lips open up, then I felt him slide into me. It wasn't much. I think just the head of his dick was in me. I really liked how it felt. I like it a lot. I decided with my pussy lips wrapped around the head of his dick, I did not want to stop him. My son wants to fuck me and I right then decided, I was not going to do anything to stop him. I wanted to feel his dick in my pussy. While thinking this, I think I moved my ass toward his dick. I didn't want to do this, not because I wanted him to fuck me, I didn't want him to stop trying to fuck me. I wanted and needed his dick. I have been too long without a dick. I don't care that it's my son's dick. All I knew now was I haven't been fucked in over twenty years and now I wanted to get fucked. I willed myself to keep my body still.

I felt Billy try to put his hands between my legs. I knew he wanted to get to my pussy, but I was afraid to move, fearing he would stop.

He took his dick away from my pussy. I could feel my pussy lips close up when he took the head of his dick out of me. I needed that dick. I want my son's dick to bury itself as deep as he can in my me. This was somehow going to happen. I was still on my side and I realized he couldn't get to my pussy because my legs were resting on each other. I decided I was going to chance it and move. Before I moved I felt Billy put his hand on the back of my thigh. It was what I needed. I let him push my leg down to the mattress. With my leg off of my other leg, I knew my pussy was exposed to my son.

I was horny but I did not feel wet. Maybe because I'm 83, but I was as horny as I have ever been. I needed Billy to fuck me and fuck me hard. I felt his fingers playing with my outer pussy lips. I haven't felt that in a long time. He kept moving his fingers up and down while making little circles. I started getting wet. I felt him slide his finger in my pussy.

After moving his finger inside me, I felt him put another finger in. With his two fingers buried deep in my pussy, he started wiggling his fingers around inside me. It felt so good my body before I could stop it move toward his fingers. I wanted him to go deeper. My pussy had come alive and it was hungry for more, much more. I needed fucked and I needed fucked now.

Billy must have been reading my thoughts. I felt him pull out his fingers.

I waited. I hoped the next thing I felt was his dick. I was horny and wet enough now for a good son fucking. I thought to myself.. Soon, I would feel my son's dick slide in my pussy. I wished I could turn over and look at my son and tell him. "Fuck mommy, Billy, fuck your mommy." I loved it when his dad was alive fucking me on my back, missionary style . Right now I didn't care how I was going to get fucked. I was going to let my son put his dick in me anyway he wanted to. This is going to happen. I am going to let my son fuck me. My thoughts excited me even more.

I felt my son move next to me. He was in the same position he was in when he tried to fuck me and couldn't get it in. I knew that was not going to happen now. My pussy is wet and I wanted his dick more than I have ever wanted any dick. It was even better that it was my son's dick that was going to fuck me.

I felt Billy put the head of his dick in my pussy entrance.

I felt Billy push. His dick slid in me with no problem. I felt the head of his dick spread my pussy lips. He was only in me about an inch, but I could tell he was big. Much bigger than his father. He pushed a little harder. I felt his dick slip deeper in me. It was spreading my pussy walls out like they have never been spread out before. Already my pussy was feeling full, but I felt he had more to go. I wasn't wrong.

His dick again started going deeper in me. It seemed like it kept going deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. I couldn't help myself. I let out a little moan. His huge dick was in me. I was filled up. I hadn't had this feeling for many years, too many years. My son's dick was now buried as deep into his mother as he could get.

I wanted to move my ass to get his dick even deeper. I wondered if his entire dick had fit in my pussy. I kept waiting for him to start fucking me. I wanted him to pull his dick out almost all the way, and then bury it back in my me.

All at once he started. I felt him pull his dick out then bury it back in me again. In and out he went. Each time he seemed to go deeper and deeper. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning out loud. I had never felt this much dick before. My son was a good motherfucker. This felt so good there is no way it's wrong. If I knew incest was this great I would have figured out a way to start fucking my son as soon as he started getting hardons. Billy kept fucking me for about ten minutes. I didn't want it to ever stop. I was enjoying the feeling of his dick moving in and out of me, over and over again. I don't know how he thought I was still asleep, but I wasn't going to let him know I was awake. There was no way I wanted him to stop fucking me by now. And to think, just ten or fifteen minutes ago I was thinking I wasn't going to let him fuck me.

All of a sudden I felt Billy stopped and pulled his dick out of me. I felt him lay back down on the bed.

Had he cummed? I didn't felt any cum. I hoped he wasn't done. I needed him to put his dick back in my pussy. I waited to see what he was going to do. I hoped this was not over. I still needed more of his big dick in me.

I felt Billy put his hand on my naked hip. He pulled my hip toward him. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then he took a hold of my gown. He pulled it toward him. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. He pulled again, so I moved just a little toward him. I kept feeling him pull on my gown and kept wondering why? Then it dawned on me. He wanted me on my back. He wasn't done. I think he wants to fuck me missionary style, my favorite position. I became even more excited. He wasn't done. He wanted to fuck me some more. I knew I couldn't turn over right away. I still had to let him think I was a sound sleeper. It was killing me to wait. I wanted that dick in me again. I wanted him to pound my pussy as hard as he could.

I couldn't wait any longer. I rolled over on my back. I kept my legs open some so it would be easier for him to get between them. When I rolled ever to my back, my gown fell open revealing again both of my tits. I have shaved my pussy all my life. It felt like when my husband fucked me, he was able to go deeper. Now my son was going to get to fuck my bald pussy just like his daddy used to.

As I lay on my back, with my tits exposed to my son, I waited to see what he wanted to do to me now. I didn't have to wait long.

I felt him lick my nipple. It made my nipples stand out like bullets. I felt my nipples get hard. I felt my son put his open mouth on my tit. He almost had my entire tit in his mouth. He started sucking on my it. I opened my eyes just a little so I could watch him. I know he wouldn't see them open since he was still busy sucking my tits. He was sucking one tit as he was fondling the other one. I felt an orgasm deep within my pussy.

My son was so busy on my tits that he didn't notice me tense up from my orgasm.

I watched him rise up and look down at my body. Four more buttons were still holding my gown together. My nipple felt cool in the air because it was wet from Billy sucking on it.

retired04
retired04
3,212 Followers
12