Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom's side of story on trip back home.
3.7k words
4.58
207k
118
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retired04
retired04
3,204 Followers

Part 5

Mom's Side of the Story

I walked out of the house. Billy was saying goodbye to his sister. I hugged my daughter. She gave me a small bag. I looked inside. I looked like a pair of panties. "Now why in the world would she buy me panties. I put the bag in my purse.

I got in the car, looked at Billy and said," I'm ready for you now." Billy had a confused look on his face. I was feeling horny. I couldn't help myself. Soon, very soon, when we stopped I was going to get fucked again by my son. I wanted to make sure I made him horny on the drive. I could do this without giving myself away that I was fully awake the first time Billy fucked me. I wore a skirt this time on purpose. If I would have known what was going to happen on the way down, I would have wore a skirt then also.

This is going to be an interesting drive.

After about four hours I stated to act like I was getting sleepy. I laid the seat down all the way and closed my eyes. If I opened them just a little, I could see if my son was looking at me or not.

When he wasn't looking, I reached down and raised my skirt just enough so he could see the beginning part of my hose, I had put on hose and garter belt for this drive. If I do what I want to do, I'm going to make my son as horny as hell. I figured the hornier he is, the harder he will fuck me at the hotel.

And I really wanted fucked hard. I think my son woke up a monster in me. It didn't take him long to see my skirt had "accidentally" rose up. He couldn't take his eyes off my legs.

Finally he turn back to watch the road. Every once in awhile he would look at my legs.

I waited until he turned away, and then raised my skirt even more. Now when he looked down, he could see the top of my hose and the garter belt hooks on them. My skirt was about two inches above the top of my hose. So when my son looked at me again, he would the entire top of my hose along with the garter belt. My skirt was now two inches above my hose showing bare skin.

I could tell by his face when he looked down again, he loved what he saw. He couldn't get enough of staring at me legs.

Tired of this game I pretended to start to wake up. I sketched knowing what would happen. As I raised my hands above my head my skirt rode up so far that Billy could see my white panties also to the top of my garter belt. I took my time sketching. I wanted him to get a good look. When I lowered my hands my skirt had come down little, but was still high enough on my thighs, that Billy could still see the bottom of my white panties. It made me feel hot that I acted like I didn't know my skirt was up so high. I was looking at me son's face. He was wide eyes and couldn't take his eyes off me.

I didn't want to make it obvious that I knew my skirt had ridden up. I looked down and said. "Oh, my, I guess I've been giving my son a little show..." Saying that I raised my hips up from the seat. I slowly pulled my skirt down. Not too far down, just enough so he wouldn't expect I was teasing him. He could just see the top of my hose.

Playing with Billy this way has made me hornier. There wasn't anything I could do to him in the car. I looked quickly at the front of his pants. I smiled. It had the effect I was looking for. He needed relief. Based on the trip down, I don't think he would go in the hotel bathroom and jack off.

To get my son to stop as soon as possible. I told him, I wanted to stop soon. I looked at him and told him, he needed something to relax him. He got a funny look on his face but didn't say anything.

He pulled into the parking lot of a hotel. He went in to get us a room. I could tell by how many cars were in the parking lot that there were plenty of rooms vacant, which meant there were plenty of rooms with two beds. I smiled to myself. If he wants to have as good as time tonight as he did the first time with me, the room will only have one bed.

He walked in the room first. When I walked in I saw right away there was only one bed. I knew for sure now, he was going to fuck me again. I just wanted to make sure he really gives it to me hard.

I didn't make any comment about the room having one bed. I guess my son would think I thought there were only rooms left with one bed, or I didn't care there was only one.

I walked over to the open curtains. I closed them, but not all the way. I left them open about six inches. That way when we turned the room lights off, the room would still be light enough to see everything.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I made sure that when I crossed my legs, my skirt rose higher enough for him to just see the beginning of the top of my hose. I acted like I didn't know my shirt rose so high. I wanted to make sure my son thought I was a hard sleeper. I wanted him to think, nothing could wake me up. But I didn't want to be so obvious that he knew for sure I was hinting to him that I wanted rough sex. I needed him to some how believe that once I fell asleep, it was almost impossible to wake me up. He had to believe it without suspecting why I was telling him this.

I told him the drive made me very tired. I told my son that it would take an explosion to wake me up. I saw his reaction. He was listening but I don't think what I just said sank into him yet. I still don't think he suspected I was trying to tell him I wanted fucked tonight and I wasn't going to stop him no matter what he did.

I told him it would have to be a really big explosion to wake me up. I wanted it rough and hard tonight. Then I had an idea how to tell him without giving myself away.

I told him," Billy if I'm still asleep when you wake up, you will have to get rough with me to get me awake. So don't be afraid to get rough with me." I think that sunk in to him. I could tell he was thinking something.

I decided on pushing my luck. Trying to look a little shy, I said. "Bill I probably shouldn't be tell you this, your father has had sex with me more than once while I was asleep. I never woke up. He'd tell me in the morning all the things he did to me. I never knew, not once did I ever wake up while he was having sex with me."

Billy had a surprised look on his face. "Does that shock you?' I asked him.

He asked me why did I bring that up. I had to think real fast. I hope I haven't pushed this too far. "Oh, I don't know," I told him. "This trip has made me feel very closed to you. It's like something has happened to bring us closer together." He said he felt that was too.

"Good", I thought, I don't think I've pushed this to far. I feel I've convinced him, it would be next to impossible to wake me up. I don't think I could say anything else without just coming out and saying, "Billy I want you to fuck me tonight while I am sleeping."

I got up from the bad and walked over to my overnight bag. I remembered to take the little bag my daughter gave me. I already looked and seem what was in the bag. I just thought it was a little strange my daughter giving me this. Maybe she had one and like it so much, she thought I would like it. I knew it would come in real handy tonight. At least I hoped so.

I walked into the bathroom. As I was shutting the door, I noticed if you left the door open half way, you could see in the bathroom. If you stood in front of the sink you could see everything. If I just leave it open, he'd wonder why. Then I thought of something. I pulled my shirt out of my skirt and unbuttoned it all the way. It gaped open about two inches, sexy, he could think I was unaware that it was open. I walked back out of the bathroom. Billy was watching TV. I looked up at me. I knew he noticed my shirt open.

"Billy, the bathroom fan doesn't work, so I'm going to leave the bathroom door open half way so it won't steam up." I turned around and headed back to the bathroom. I made so the door was open just right.

"I bet he won't watch TV doing this." Knowing what Billy could see by looking in the mirror by the bed, and I know for sure he seen it, I showed my show. If he hadn't realized it yet he would when I walked in his view.

I walked over to the sink. I took off my jewelry first. Then I took off my shirt and let it fall to the floor. I reached around and unzipped my skirt. It fell to the floor; I kicked it away from my feet. I wanted him to see I was still wearing my shoes with the heels. I knew with the light on he had a very clear view of me. I reached up and undid my hair. I let my hair fall down to my shoulders. I hoped Billy likes what he's seeing. I reached around and unhooked my bra. I let it fall away from my tits. I rubbed them like it felt good to have my bra off. I then reached down and unhooked my garter belts. I slowly rolled each stocking down my legs. All that was left was my panties. I removed my panties. Except for my shoes I was totally naked in front of my son. If this didn't get him to try and do me tonight, nothing will. I turned and got in the shower.

I dressed out of view from Billy. I walked out of the bathroom and told him it was his turn. While he was walking to the bathroom I told him not to forget about leaving the bathroom door open. This wouldn't make him suspect I knew he could see me. For all he knows I didn't know you could see in the bathroom. I sat on the bed where Billy was. I did this knowing Billy knew I could see him in the bathroom. It's still innocence. Billy may think I didn't know this until I sat down. Now what mother would watch her naked son? It natural in this case to look. So Billy would know I can see him, but not suspect I planned all of this. I didn't have to wait long.

Billy walked over in front of the mirror and started taking his clothes off. Now I knew for sure he was doing this in front of the sink because he knew I could see him. There was plenty of room in the bathroom to take your clothes off without standing in front of the mirror. After he took off his clothes it was the first time I really got a good look at his dick. It was definitely bigger than his dad was. I watched it move around when he brushed his teeth.

Finished he turned and took his shower. I took this time to get ready for him. I layed on my back. I pulled my nightgown up just to where you could almost see my panties. I kicked the blanket off the bed so only the sheet was on me. I pulled the sheet up to just above my hips. OK, I figured when he gave out of the bathroom and seen I was already asleep he wouldn't waste any time getting me ready for another good fucking. The light in the room was just right. He could see everything easily. I had an awful thought. What if he doesn't come out and fuck me. What if he just crawls in bed and goes to sleep? I smiled to myself. With my skirt being up, panties and garter belt exposed, and standing naked in the bathroom, there is no way an thirty five year old man is not going to try and fuck me. I knew I had nothing to worry about. He started this the first night we stayed in the hotel. This is something I wanted very much. I heard the bathroom door open. I closed my eyes.

As soon as he got in bed, he pulled the sheet off me. He wasn't wasting any time. I felt him reached for my buttons. It didn't take him long to unbutton my gown. I thought he was going to suck on my tits again, but nothing happened. I carefully opened my eye just a little. He was looking at my panties. I know since they were so small they barely covered my pussy. By the look on his face he found my surprise. Or maybe I should say his sister's surprise. This was what was in the little bag. I thought it was strange, she giving me them, but she was always buying sexy things for herself, so maybe it was just a present. Billy wasn't going to have to worry about how to get my panties off tonight. All he had to do was untie a bow on each side. I felt one side being untied, then the other side. He raised the front flap and lowered it between my legs. I was totally exposed to my son again. He then licked me. I felt him put his tongue on my pussy lips, then lick me all the way up where I shaved. I made sure I shaved real closed.

My son took a hold of both of my legs and started spreading them out. He spread them out wider this time. I guess he realized I was fixable and it wouldn't wake me up. He ate me out for only about 2 or 3 minutes. Then he put his fingers in me, it felt like three and started moving them around. I became even wetting that I was. At the same time he started sucking on my tits. He started sucking much harder than the first time. I felt my whole tit slid into his mouth. He was sucking me so hard I thought a nipple would pop right off. I loved it. I had to turn my head to the side. I didn't want him to see how much I was loving this. All of a sudden he stopped. I felt him get of the bed. I wondered what he was doing.

I felt something push against my lips. I couldn't figure what it was, then it dawn on me. It was my son's dick. He was trying to get it in my mouth. I guess I really did convince him it was impossible to wake me up. I didn't open my mouth. A sleeping woman doesn't just open her mouth if someone pushes something against it. Billy started rubbing the head of his dick back and forth across them. As he was doing this I felt him apply just a little more pressure. It was enough for him to think that would make me open my mouth. I opened my mouth and he pushed his dick in it. In was in me about three or four inches. I didn't do anything. He waited. I guess he was waiting for something to happen. I thought he would started pushing it in and out of my mouth. He wasn't. Well if he wasn't going to do something I was.

I closed my lips around his dick ad suck on it just a little. He really tasted good. I started sucking him harder. I started sucking him so hard I sucked a little more dick in my mouth. Billy started moving in and out. Just little pushes. He didn't want to wake me up. If he only knew. Before I could make him cum, he pulled out.

Billy was back on the bed. I felt him get between my legs. Finally I was going to get fucked. He slid in me with no problem. I could tell he buried his dick deep in me. He started pushed in and out. I could feel my pussy walls push out each time he drove his dick back into me. I wanted it harder. Just as he was starting to pick up speed, he stopped and pulled out of me. He got off the bed and walked over to his night bag. I had my eyes open just enough to watch him.

He took his camera out and put it on the TV. He was going to record fucking his mother. I liked the idea he was record this so he could watch it over and over. It made me hotter still when I realized he would show his friends this also.

I left my head turned toward the camera so his friends or whoever he showed it to would know for sure it was me.

Billy crawled back on the bed and wasted no time in putting he dick back I me. He started fucking me long, hard and deep. He picked up his speed and was pounding his dick in me so hard I started sidling up on the bed. He was really going at it. I could feel an orgasm starting. I hoped we could have one at the same time. Just as felt Billy Cumming in me my orgasm started. We would orgasm together. He sunk deeper and deeper in me as my pussy opened up for him. This time I could feel him hitting the back of my pussy. This was the longest orgasm I have ever had. It seemed to go on forever.

I felt Billy stop. He just stayed in me. Slowly I felt his dick getting soft while he was still in me. No one had ever done that to me. It felt really wonderful.

Billy pulled his limp dick out of me. I bet he felt relaxed now. I laugh to myself. It didn't take him long to clean up the evidence. Again he sucked all the cum out of me, tied my panties back on and buttoned up my nightgown.

I heard him lay back and with a minute he was sleep. I fell asleep also.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was around five in the morning. I looked over at Billy. He was sound asleep. I raised up the sheet and look down at him. He had forgotten to put his underwear back on. I wondered how he was going to explain to his mother why he was naked. His dick was hard again. I hoped he was dreaming about me. I wanted to get a hold of it and jack him off. I couldn't. I wonder if I some how got him awake early enough if there would be time for him to fuck me again. Then I thought." He probably wouldn't try again, thinking that this close in the morning he would wake me up and I'd freak out.

I wanted fucked. Plus I realized I wanted to fuck him back. I wanted to get on top of him and pound my pussy on his dick. I don't think at this stage, if he knew I had been awake all this time, it would matter to him.

I lower my head and opened my mouth. I sunk his dick as deep as I could in my mouth. I started sucking on it. It didn't take Billy long to wake up.

He wasn't stopping me. I realized we are going to fuck again, but I will be totally awake. I can move my body on his dick any way I want to. I could wait. I raised up and started unbuttoning my nightgown. I couldn't get it off fast enough. I pulled on both strings of my panties. With my legs apart, they fell off of me onto the bed. I crawled over Billy and put my feet on both side of his body. He stopped me.

He wanted me to put on my garter belt and hose. I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. I soon as I got them on I came back out on the room.

"How's this?' I asked. Before he could say anything I picked up his camera and told me to take a picture of me to show his friends this also. I posed and he took the picture.

As Soon as he layed back down on the bed, I crawled on top of him. I didn't waste any time. I lower my ass down until I felt my pussy lips on the head of his dick. I slammed my pussy down burying his dick in me all the way. I kept speeding up and pounding deeper with each stoke. I think I surprised my son just how rough I wanted it. It was my turn now to fuck his brains out.

retired04
retired04
3,204 Followers