Incestory: Born Lucky

Story Info
Having the right family makes all the difference.
9.8k words
4.02
127.5k
35

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

"We got five minutes," Mom warned me, "it's crazy busy for a Thursday so I wouldn't fuck up and miss out on the rotation again."

I looked at her reflection in my makeup kit mirror as she pinned up her loose curly chestnut hair.

She was in the 'Slutty Nurse' outfit again.

"It's a little early for that, isn't it?"

"I got a Regular," she turned around and adjusted her top, her fat tits in my face, "I really like him," she pulled the collar as wide as she could so that her cleavage was best exposed, "and he likes the nurse thing."

"We don't match," I observed, since I was wearing a red mini with sparkles.

"I can't do the routine without you," she complained, "Besides; I think I can get us a date with him tonight."

"I'm raggin'," I lied.

"Even better," she answered, "I think he's the kinda guy that likes that."

Eris burst through the dressing room door just then and slid between us. She intentionally slid her giant soft tits across Mom's and her sexy heart shaped ass across my pelvis as she passed.

"Tease," Mom hissed, "Why are you so happy?"

"This woman ..." she giggled, "She is so fucking hot!"

"Slut!"

"Jesus, I know!" Eris laughed.

"Go on," Mom urged as she stepped up behind Eris and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind, "Tell me about this hot girl."

Eris leaned up and reached back to pull my Mother's cheek to hers so their lips were just barely touching.

"Are you jealous?" she asked seductively.

The two women looked hot pressed together like that and I got a little wet imagining them doing each other. They were close in age but Eris' hair was straight and black, her eyes were bright blue, and her skin was as white as snow. She had a gothic look that made her stand out from the rest of the girls.

Mom wasn't any less beautiful; she was just more ... typical, tan with long curly brown hair, big tits, wide hips, and thick sexy legs.

Eris didn't pull Tricks but she was still a full-blown nymph - her boyfriend was at least half her age and really cute ... I was sure she had something going on with my Mom too.

Mom tickled her sides and Eris let her go of her face.

"Tell me, Bitch!"

"Okay! Okay! She's gorgeous- like ...," she waved her arms dramatically making her giant tits bounce comically as she searched for just the right words, "She's fucking exotic!"

"She must really be something," Mom said and stalked out of the dressing room.

*****************************

I saw Eris' woman.

She sat talking with our new Manager, the one all the girls called "Blue", I guess 'cause of his eyes ... anyway, they sat up front, center stage.

She wore her long shiny black hair draped elegantly around her shoulders, her figure was barely concealed behind a sexy little purple shift dress, and she sported lots of jewelry. Even at this distance I could see her big intense brown eyes. Her skin was dark but her features were hard to place.

She had to have been in her late Thirties or early Forties but she was hotter than any dancer in the place. I probably should have been jealous of her but in my experience - a woman that beautiful could only be fucking miserable.

I'd seen girls from everywhere and she seemed to have a little piece of everything jumbled together, mixed into a perfect blend ... like every man's fantasy in one package.

Blue obviously hadn't wasted any time in finding an excuse to introduce himself. He looked anxious trying to make her comfortable and I was sure it would only have the opposite affect ... she was obviously very High Class.

She glanced up at me and then back to Blue and patted him on the arm. He nodded, took her empty glass, and headed for the bar.

She seemed to be watching me intently as I moved through my routine. I found myself hovering on the table-side of the stage a bit more than usual, stealing glances at her when I got the chance.

I hadn't really been in the mood to work tonight but this was the week Dad was back from Chicago so calling out really hadn't been an option. Now, with this woman watching me, I felt a little more motivated to do it right for some reason ... to put on the act ... make everyone think I liked it.

I'd chosen a slow song first to give us time to build up and it gave me the opportunity to watch her watching me.

Before the first song was over, Eris slid into the seat next to her with a hungry look in her eyes and a sweet smile on her face.

The woman must have seen something in my expression because she seemed to smile apologetically to me before she turned to talk to Eris.

The woman was definitely exotic.

*****************************

"Damn, Girl!" Dad laughed at the pile of cash Mom dumped out onto the kitchen table.

"Thursday night too. Can you believe it?" Mom said as she pulled a beer from the fridge and pointed it at me, "Helen was on fire tonight."

"Where's the money you made off the date?"

"It's all there!"

I made my way to the bathroom; I wanted to clean our Regular's spunk off my ass almost as much as I wanted to avoid having to listen to Mom and Dad squabble over the night's take again. Our trailer didn't have real walls so the shower was my only choice anyway.

Mom's Regular had turned out to be another anal freak ... the first one of those we'd had in a while. I'd gotten used to it for the most part but I'd never call it pleasurable.

At least he'd gone 'Ass to Mouth' with Mom instead of me.

As I let the hot water wash away the night, I imagined the dark Exotic-Woman watching me as I danced. I ran my soapy hands over myself imagining her eyes following the movements of my hips, her tongue sensually running along her full dark lips as my fingers found my clit, her perfect white smile as my fingers dipped into my steaming wet cunt.

*****************************

Mom wasn't even asleep yet when Dad came in my room.

He dropped onto my bed and pulled down my covers.

He ran his fingers over my flat navel and panties. His fingers slid between my thighs, along my slit, and over my clit. I felt a chill of excitement despite the fact that I didn't like him touching me.

"I'm raggin'," I lied.

"Fine," he said, and pushed me flat on my back to straddle my chest. He slipped his rigid cock out of his boxers and set his balls down on my lips.

"Go on, Bitch," he shook his hips so that they bounced on my chin, "You know what to do."

I sure did.

I massaged his sphincter with my fingers and focused on running my tongue around each nut as he jerked on himself - just like he'd taught me to do.

"Yeah, Bitch," he encouraged, "That's it!"

Eventually, he started to get close so he shifted up onto his knees and stuffed his long skinny dick between my lips. I concentrated on running my tongue around the ridge along the backside of it as he fucked my mouth. Mom always said it paid to work on that part of his cock. You could shave a good ten minutes off of your time if you did it just right.

He pumped himself with two fingers and moaned ... that was my queue ... so I pushed two fingers into his rectum.

The jizz came in one long steady spurt, completely draining him in one blast. The sensation was like he was pissing in my mouth and the amount was threatening to drown me, it overflowed and ran down my cheeks.

He thrashed on top of me like his cock was caught in a garbage disposal and the fingers I jammed in his asshole were holding down the power switch.

He grabbed the sides of my head and pulled my face up so he could see his cum in my mouth. I opened wide and tilted my head back too make sure he did.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other over my mouth and smiled cruelly at me.

I'd gotten him off good this time - just like he'd taught me to, hoping he'd be nice about it, but he still wouldn't let me spit it out - just to be an asshole.

*****************************

Eris glared at me, her hands on her hips, and her normally pouty lips in a full blown pout.

We were the only girls in the dressing room so she obviously had a problem with me.

"What?" I asked her.

"She wants you to stop by her table," she looked away, "She asked for you."

"Who?" I asked confused.

"You know who."

I hadn't even noticed the exotic Woman was in the club tonight - it was Friday night, the crowd of low-budget payday customers who'd come in to blow their pathetic little paychecks on lap dances had kept me pretty occupied.

She crossed her arms and huffed at me.

"Whatever Eris!" I found it hard to be intimidated by a mature woman wearing white lipstick, pigtails, and a pink baby-doll tee.

"I'm going home," I picked up my backpack, "She's all yours, okay?"

She turned her back to me and adjusted her too small top over her giant tits in the wall mirror. She'd done the right thing and delivered the message but she obviously wasn't happy about having to do it.

"I'm going home," I told her again more insistently.

"Not if you got any sense," she advised.

"What?"

"Look," she smiled weakly in the mirror at me and pulled the rubber bands out her hair, "Never pass up on a good score ... Okay, Baby?"

"Okay," I told her.

*****************************

Exotic-Woman had a friend she wanted me to spend a little time with in the parking lot.

The price was right and I'll be damned if that friend didn't turn out to be a beautiful European woman.

I literally gasped when I saw her. She was waiting for us, casually leaning against a car smoking a long cigarette between two extended fingers like the classy dames in the old black and white movies did.

She was every bit as beautiful, mature, and High Class as Exotic-Woman but on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

She had the most beautiful natural silky golden blonde hair I'd ever seen. Her eyes were bright green and more sexy than even Blue's were. Her skin was nearly as white as Eris' but it seemed more natural considering her hair. Her lips were full, giving her that perpetual sensual pouty look my Dad liked to call 'Dick Sucking Lips'.

She had a luscious curvy body wrapped in a real Chinchilla coat that was so long and thick that it probably cost as much as the Audi she rested against - and that's where we ended up ... the three of us, pressed together, in the backseat of the car.

She looked me up and down and said something in Russian to Exotic-Women.

So - she was Russian and wealthy? I felt my alert level tick up a notch. Mom always said to watch your ass around Russians, especially rich ones ... they were kinda unpredictable.

"Are you okay with our arrangement?" Exotic-Woman asked me, sensing my sudden concern somehow.

"God, yes!" I gushed, ignoring the tingling of my spine to revel in the pounding of my lust.

Russian-Woman slid her satin blue slip dress up over her waist and leaned back into Exotic-Woman's arms. Exotic-Woman took the opportunity to slide her hand under the fur and caress the Russian-Woman's large soft tits.

Russian-Woman placed one leg over the back of the rear seat and the other on the headrest of the driver's seat so that I was between her knees.

She slid her long manicured fingers under the crotch of her black satin panties and moved it aside so I could see her luscious pink pussy.

"Beautiful!" I told her, admiring the fat glistening bald vulva between her thick, milk-white thighs.

I noted that her figure was very much like my Mom's, I liked that ... it was familiar ... and I definitely knew my way around it.

Exotic-Woman said something softly in Russian into the Woman's ear and they both giggled.

"Not fair," I chided.

"Life is not fair!" Exotic-Woman announced and placed her hand on the back of my head to gently guide me down between her friend's thighs.

Russian-Woman opened the fur and wrapped it, along with her thick white legs, around my shoulders, twisting her hands in my hair to pull me forcefully between her legs. The feel of the fur against my skin was so luxurious that I couldn't resist the pleasure of rubbing my face into it as I hungrily lapped at the Woman's sweet slit and little pink hole.

"Yummy," I moaned, looking up into her face to watch her expressions and gauge her reactions, "So delicious!"

Exotic-Woman pulled her face to her own and kissed her gently on her pouty pink lips like a lover. She massaged the Russian's nipples, her long thin hand moving rhythmically inside the top of the woman's dress.

I rotated the fingers of my left hand in my own pussy and palmed my clit, fucking myself for all it was worth as I buried my face in the Woman's luscious cunt.

Exotic-Woman followed suit, spreading her long thin brown legs at the knee, fingering herself as they made out.

We brought Russian-Woman to orgasm together in a few short minutes, the two older women tongue-locked as Russian-Woman did her best to smother me in the wonderful combination of her fur, warm soft skin, and sweet juicy pussy.

When she was done, I looked up into her eyes and smiled sweetly, sensuously licking her juices off of my lips like Mom had taught me ... she always said that it was the little flourishes that separated us from the everyday prostitutes.

"We haven't been introduced properly, have we?" she asked me, pulling me up from between her thighs so the three of us were face to face, huddled together like conspirators.

I noted that her accent was barely noticeable when she spoke English.

"No need," I purred, leaning into her, running my fingers and cheek up and down the luscious fur covering her large soft breast, "How 'bout I just call you 'Delicious'."

"As you wish," Delicious laughed.

"What do you think?" Exotic-Woman asked her.

"Very exuberant," Delicious said and ran her fingers through my curls, "Extremely skilled for one so young."

She leaned forward, her emerald eyes boring into mine.

"Child, tell me, how old are you?"

"How old do you want me to be?" I purred.

"I think I'd like to meet your Mother," she said in a way that didn't sound like it would be for a cup of tea.

"My turn," Exotic-Woman laughed, pulling me from between the beautiful thick white legs of the blonde goddess.

*****************************

I watched for them every night after that, praying they'd show, hoping they'd want to spend more time with me. I didn't even care about the money - I was intrigued!

I wanted to be them. I wanted to drive Fifty-Thousand Dollar cars and wear long fur coats too.

As time went by, my hope waned, and the one shining moment in my dreary existence began to gradually fade behind the parade of lapdances, dirty motel rooms, and parking lot blow jobs until it all began to seem like something I'd only imagined.

*****************************

Eris seemed to be going out of her way to be nice to me; I guess she figured if she was nice to me she'd still have a chance at my Exotic-Woman if she ever decided to pop back in. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't think we'd ever see them again.

"Hey, Girl!" she called me as I made my way to the dressing room after my last set.

She'd gotten off early and was already sitting at the bar with a glass of wine in her hand, dressed in her street clothes - a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt with a logo that read 'If you take me shopping I'll pretend to be your Girlfriend'.

"Hey, Eris," I stopped and slid between her and a customer at the bar, "What's up?"

"Eve had to leave early ... they have somethin' to do ... she asked me to hang out with you."

"I don't need a babysitter!" I scowled at her.

"No," she smiled, "You don't - but I got an idea."

"First one, huh?" I chuckled.

"You'd be surprised, dear," she said with an edge of menace in her voice.

"Sorry!" I apologized and actually meant it, "I can't help myself sometimes!"

She laughed and put an arm around my waist.

"Why don't you hang out with us over at the apartment? I got a babysitter so were free to do whatever we want."

Us? She meant with her and her little boy-toy boyfriend.

"Not a good idea," I warned.

She knew I'd tried to hook up with him.

I'd met him when Eris first came in to check out the club, before she'd started working here. I was mostly working the tables back then, too young to dance full time yet. I was eighteen but Charlie wouldn't have me working all night while I was still in my senior year of High School.

I remembered thinking how cute he was and how I'd have liked to hook up with him, but he was so far gone in Eris there was no way he'd even noticed me.

He was her little puppy dog ... it was almost pathetic.

She'd actually paid me to jerk him off once but he'd only came because he was watching her dance at her audition - I might as well have been invisible to him. He didn't cum thinking about me.

I remembered not liking the fact that a woman twice my age could outcompete me for his attention, even when I had a grip on his cock, but I also understood now that everyone has their own kinks, and no matter how hard you might try - they will always go for what they like best.

Some guys just really liked the MILF thing and Eris was a MILF in spades.

They were a kinky couple and I'd accepted the fact he wasn't interested in me and moved on. It was a hell of a lot easier after she'd gotten pregnant and had his baby to let him go. He knew I was a prostitute then - what could I really expect anyway?

She fixed me with her crystal blue eyes and smiled.

"It's okay," she offered, "Maybe I'm not as possessive as you think I am."

*****************************

We did more than a few shots at the bar and headed out arm in arm, giggling like little girls, propping each other up as we staggered.

We were well into the second bottle of wine at her place and I was really feeling it, especially after the booze at the club, when Eris finally made her move on me.

"Dance with me!" Eris insisted, grabbing me and pulling me up into her. I reveled in the feel of her giant soft tits and soft figure pressed into me.

I was dressed school-girl, plaid skirt, bobby socks and black and white saddle shoes; she was dressed office-lady, horn-rimmed glasses, black skirt, sexy pumps, and a much too small white blouse. She had a lot more to take off then I did but I really did like the whole thigh-high and garters thing.

"I don't know how to dance," I lied.

"Shut the fuck up!" Eris laughed.

It only took a few minutes to get me worked up and a few more before I was in the zone, working my body into hers like it was Saturday night at the club.

Boyfriend was quiet and sipped his wine as Eris and I got silly, dancing together, making out, and stripping each other down.

Now, I noticed something different about him ... he looked a lot like Blue ... and for some reason that made me fucking hot for him all over again.

I couldn't help showing off, competing with Eris for his attention. I smiled at him, locked him in my gaze, and licked my lips the way I knew guys liked as I moved my hips to the music.

I tried to rationalize that I was just trying to make myself feel better after being rejected by him in the past, but in reality, I knew it was probably just due to the fact that I was a straight up fucking slut.

"You shouldn't look at me like that," he muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked seductively, "Like I want to suck your dick?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"'Cause that's what I was thinking about," I added.

"SLUT!" Eris gasped, "Now you want my boyfriend too?"

"Yeah," I said, leaning forward and squeezing my tits together so he could look down my blouse, "Why not?"

"You're fucking insatiable!" she laughed.

She pulled me back to her and ground her hips against mine in front of the booming entertainment system, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"I'm not enough for you?" she asked with a hurt tone in her voice.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers