Incestory: Born Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled out into traffic, I spun in my seat to see if I could catch one last glimpse of him.

"¡Minga!" the Exotic-Woman laughed as she lit a long brown cigarette, "You'll see him again in a few minutes, okay? Besides, we've arranged to set you two up in a condo nearby."

"What?" I asked.

"He's going to take care of you for a time ... until you are better."

"Let me guess ... he's my new pimp now?"

She fixed me with steady glare.

I knew the look and shut up.

"If you ever sell yourself on the street again I will shoot you myself," she promised me, "¿Vos entiendes?"

"Voy a hacer lo que quieras," I replied, gazing down at the seat in mock humility.

She clapped like the Queen of England, the cigarette dripping ashes onto the seat.

"So, you speak Spanish?"

"No," I lied, actually Spanish class was the only one I'd ever liked, "It's what I tell my Mexican customers."

"Not anymore," she promised, "You work for me ... and it is my duty to see that you are taken care of."

"Drop me off anywhere, I'll find my way back."

"No."

"I need to find my Mom," I told her.

"No," she fixed me with a look, "you don't."

"Why not?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

I looked out the window.

"You will never see your parents again. Understand?"

I looked back at her and forced a smile.

"I am your new family," she offered.

I felt like I should've wanted to cry then for some reason - but I didn't.

"So who are you?"

"I own Charlie's," she said, "or rather my family does. You work for me."

"So? Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"Some people are just born lucky," she stated.

"Seriously," I said, "tell me."

"You keep your mouth shut, for one, and that is very admirable," she cracked the window and blew the cloud of smoke out, "and I have an interest in you."

"So what do you want from me?" I asked, reaching over and taking the cigarette from her, "I can do your friend again if that's what you're looking for."

I kinda hoped in a sick way that she was.

"That won't be necessary!" She laughed, "For now at least."

I puffed the cigarette and could taste the Coke-Ganga mix right off the bat

"Don't think we won't call on you again someday," Russian-Woman said, catching my eye in the rearview mirror.

"Are you a madam?" I asked Exotic-Woman, "Because I'm no Call Girl ... but I'll do it if you want me to."

"No, Dear," she answered with an amused smile, "I'm your Aunt."

I froze mid-puff.

She reached over and took the cigarette back before I could drop it.

"And all you're problems have suddenly vanished," she put the cigarette out in an ashtray.

"My Aunt?" I asked in shock.

She looked out the window.

"Yes," she affirmed.

"I don't even know your name," I informed her.

"Vivian," she smiled, "Vivian DelToro."

She looked at me as if she thought I might recognize the name ... when she realized I didn't, she seemed a little put out about it.

"Don't be miffed!" Russian-Woman laughed, "I'm sure the young men still know who you are."

Russian-Woman caught my eye in the mirror again and smiled sweetly: "Our lovely Vivian was once a quite famous .... what did they call you? Oh, yes! She was what they called a 'Super Model'. Very famous in fact, especially among our Southern neighbors."

"Are we rich?" I asked Vivian.

"Very much so," Vivian replied, handing me a cell, "An overseas number is on the speed dial. Call it if anything strange happens."

"Define strange," I laughed.

"You will know," she replied evenly, "Until then, just keep working and keep your head down."

"What about the cop?" I asked.

"He won't bother you again," Russian-Woman promised, "We'll see to it."

"I guess it's true," I giggled as the high kicked in, "Some people are just born lucky.

*****************************

Blue gently rocked his hips against mine in a circular motion, compounding the sensation of his cock sliding back and forth inside me, stimulating my clit, drawing another quick orgasm out of me just as he reached his own plateau.

He tensed and released and I quivered, the sensation of him spurting inside of me sending me completely over the edge. I cried out, biting down on his shoulder in my pleasure.

When it was done, he rolled off of me and looked at the alarm clock.

I wiped at the cum threatening to drip out of me with my fingers to try to keep it from spilling out onto the sheets and glowed from the pleasure of feeling it tingle inside me.

He smiled down at me and I smiled back adoringly, gazing into his intense crystal blue eyes. I was grateful for him, he was nice to me, handsome, and had a big fat cock. To top it all off, I hadn't seen a single bill the entire time I'd lived here.

He handed me some tissues from the bed stand and sat up.

"If you knock me up you gotta marry me," I warned him.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and looked at me over his shoulder.

"If you haven't gotten pregnant by now, I doubt you ever will."

"I've got a kid, it's not like I'm not able to ... duuuuuuh!"

"So do I," he stated, "So, obviously we can't make one with each other."

"What?" I asked suddenly confused, he'd never mentioned having a child of his own before.

"It's like that sometimes. Some couples just can't get it to ... happen ... with each other."

"I don't believe that!"

"Do you know what a Hinnie is?" he asked.

"No ... and what the fuck does that have to do with anything?"

"What's your name?" he asked me, "Not the one the girls gave you."

"What?" I started and sat up on my elbows. It hadn't occurred to me before ... all this time ... he didn't even know my real name ... and I didn't know his.

"Your name?"

"Helen," I told him.

"What's your last name?"

"My Dad's last name was Fitzgerald," I said, "I don't know what my Mom's was - they never got married and I forgot it somehow."

He smiled and shook his head as if in disbelief.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jaime," he replied.

I laid back into the soft pillows and slid the satin sheet over my clit with my fingers to stimulate myself as I watched him dress.

"Soooo, Jaime," I drawled, "You wanna try to knock me up again, or what?"

He shot me a look that I didn't like: It was a resounding 'NO'.

I felt a pain shoot across my chest. I wrapped my arms around myself in surprise. My head swam and I felt like I'd just stepped off of a cliff.

He walked across the room to the closet.

"What am I to you, then?" I asked, hoping I didn't already know the answer, "We've been seeing each other for like two years now and you haven't even considered marrying me?"

Blue shot me another look and instantly my pain shifted to fury ... I knew that look too!

"Fuck you!" I spat, "Don't you ever pity me, Motherfucker!"

"I'm sorry," he offered weakly, "Really, I know what you're feeling right now! Believe me."

He seemed sincere enough but I wasn't buying it.

"Oh," I asked incredulously, "Is that a fact?"

He didn't say or do anything, just stood there staring into the closet.

"How the fuck do you know what I feel?"

He turned and looked at me.

"Trust me, Princess," He tossed the shirt over the back of the computer desk chair and started scanning the room for his discarded trousers, "You aren't the only fucked up person in the world."

He'd taken to calling me Princess lately ... I thought it was cute at first but now the darker connotation started shining through - apparently I annoyed him.

"Will you at least tell me before you dump me?" I asked.

He stopped short and thought about it for a moment but didn't answer.

"You're gonna just disappear on me?" I asked.

"You'll never see it coming," he said, "I know I never have."

"What about us?" I asked, suddenly anxious, "Me and little Jenna?"

"Don't worry," he laughed, "With a friend like my Aunt, you won't ever want for anything ... not anything that money can buy, at least."

He held up his ultra-expensive watch and casually tossed it into the waste bin next to the bed to make his point.

"Your Aunt?" I asked.

"You didn't know?" He smirked, "We're related by marriage. The DelToros are from Buenos Aries; we're from Chicago."

"That's a nice watch," I reminded him, "It's an AP isn't it?"

"Not quite," he laughed, "but it's worth about 40K ... she's a very good tipper if you treat her right - I'm sure she'll give me another one."

It dawned on me what he was implying ... what he meant; he hadn't chosen those words lightly.

I felt my heart sink deeper into my chest.

"I'm sorry if you're upset about our arrangement, Lilith," he said unconvincingly.

Lilith?

So, that was it; he knew my real name and still didn't care.

It didn't matter to him at all how I may have felt, despite the fact that I'd never been with another man since we'd been together, even when he left on 'Business Trips' and guys offered me the moon and stars just to fuck me for one night.

"I really do like you," he admitted, "But, in the end, you're just another job to me."

He checked himself in the mirror.

"I see."

Well, at least I'd tried.

"We all have our problems," he said, "things you have no fucking idea about."

"Is this my place or yours?" I asked.

"Yours," he answered.

"Really?"

He nodded: "Vivian bought it outright for you - everything's probably automatically paid out of a fund."

"Well, in that case," I said, "Get the fuck out and don't ever come back."

He nodded again, zipped himself up, and left without saying another word.

I lay with my torso draped over the side of the bed for a few minutes before finally summoning the energy to fish the small, casually discarded fortune out of the trash can.

If I sold the watch I could get a few things if I needed to.

*****************************

Little Jenna suddenly appeared in the bedroom doorway - yawning and wiping her big blue eyes with the back of her arm, besides the eye color she was a miniature version of my Mother; curly hair and all.

I held my arms out to her and smiled to urge her to come to me. She'd climbed out of her crib to find me though she'd only just started walking. She smiled brilliantly in return, like only a small child can, and toddled clumsily across the floor to fall into my waiting arms.

I pulled her up on the bed, wrapping her in the soft sheets with me, hugging her tightly, kissing the top of her head, enjoying the baby smell of her hair. She grabbed my face in her tiny hands and tried to kiss away the tears that rolled down my cheeks, tears I didn't know were falling, and the first tears I could ever remember crying.

My cell rang - the one Vivian had given me.

I looked at the number, didn't recognize it, but answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Baby!" a woman said, "It's Eris!"

"Hey, Eris," I answered, surprised that she'd called me - even more surprised that she had this number. I'd never given it out to anyone and the only person to ever call me on it before had been Blue.

"I'm off tonight," she said, "I got a couple bottles of wine and I need someone to share it with ... I figured the girls could play together while the grownups hang out."

"Sounds nice," I laughed, "Come on over. I'm just off ..."

"I know where you live," she stated.

"Oh," I said, more to myself than to her, "okay."

"We're on the way!" She informed me, "Put on something sexy."

Jenna grabbed at the phone so I handed her the watch to distract her for a moment.

"Sexy? Like what?" I asked. I listened for a moment but the line was dead ... Eris had already hung up.

I carried Jenna to her playpen so I could get in the shower.

I let her keep the watch. She laughed and sat down hard on her ass to play with it ... my ruse had worked ... she wasn't concerned that I was upset anymore.

*****************************

I watched Eris get fucked by her son.

I admired the definition of his chest and rippling stomach muscles as he pumped his hips, the bulge of his biceps as he held tightly to his Mother's thick waist, the solid muscle of his ass bulging each time he flexed to bury his cock in her.

The love in his eyes was something I'd never seen in a man's eyes when I got fucked, the pleasure written on his Mother's face something I doubted I'd ever experienced.

When he came, he was gentle, kissing her full lips, his fingers tangled in her hair, their hips rolling together as she quickly followed suit, reaching down to pull his tight ass to her so that each of his ejaculations was deep inside her.

When they wound down, Eris looked over at me and smiled.

"Do you want a turn?" she asked.

He pulled off of her and rolled her over; she put her head in her arms on the pillow and her wide ass in the air giving him access to her cum-dripping pussy, and watched me watching her as he slid his still rigid cock into her from behind.

"C'mon Lil," she said, "Join us!"

I set down the glass of wine on the small table next to my chair, slid into the creaking bed beside her, and took her face in my hands.

I admired her black shiny hair - hair that reminded me so much of my Aunt Vivian's. I ran my fingers over the pale skin and tenderly kissed the full pouty lips that reminded me so much of the beautiful Russian woman's.

"We'll make it worth your while, I promise," she offered.

"What's your name?" I asked her, "Your real name."

"Katie," she replied.

"What's your last name?"

"Fitzgerald," she looked at me quizzically and smiled, "What does it matter?"

"Some people are just born lucky," I told her as I gazed into her crystal blue eyes, eyes that reminded me so much of Blue's, and her long thin fingers found their way between my legs.