Incestory: Going to the Chapel

Story Info
Cousins bond on Sister's wedding day.
9.6k words
4.44
70.4k
34

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
373 Followers

I was getting a blowjob from my roommate's girlfriend when my cell phone rang. I checked the number, didn't recognize it, and didn't worry about it - I was trying to get a nut.

The phone rang again.

"Damnit! Sorry, I gotta take it," I said.

"Fuck it," she said, jerking my meat absently, "Make it quick."

"Whaaaat?" I hollered into the phone, trying to sound as disturbed as possible.

A young woman's voice: "Jaime Fitzgerald, we gotta talk."

"What?"

A young woman's sigh of exasperation.

"I have some news you might not like," the voice continued.

I couldn't place it for a second, the voice was dark, quiet, and low ... a tinge of Spanish accent ... then I realized who it was; my Cousin Ginny. I hadn't talked to her in years but she was the type of girl that once you met her - you never forgot her; she was smoking hot.

"Ginny! What's up?"

There was something kinky about talking to my hot cousin with another girl jerking on my meat.

"Dude, Listen," her tone was serious.

I leaned up and the girl between my legs gave me a look of disgust.

"What's wrong?" I asked shrugging an apology to the girl stroking my meat.

"It's your Sister - Tabby."

I stood up and pushed the girl between my legs away before fumbling to pull up my jeans.

"What the fuck?" She spat, the look of disgust transformed into a look of astonishment.

"Sorry, Mindy, I gotta take this call."

"Fuck you, Faggot!" She grabbed her shirt off the floor, stood up, and wiped her mouth. "My name's Cindy!"

"Whatever ... I gotta go."

*****************************

I stepped off the icy sidewalk in front of my building and ducked under a low branch of one of the oaks that dotted the campus. I leaned against the tree and braced myself - in the back of my mind I always knew that crazy shit would happen to my crazy Little Sister.

"Alright, hit me. What happened?" I asked.

"She's getting married."

Okay, so she wasn't dead or in the hospital but the pain I felt was nearly the same.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tabby!"

Ginny was a joker with a sadistic streak and always had been.

"Who ... is ... she ... marrying?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," she squealed, "I'm fuckin' tweakin' about it myself!"

I didn't say anything ... It didn't really matter who she married ... I knew it couldn't be me. I crushed some old acorns with my heal, grinding them into the frozen mulch, hoping to hear Ginny tell me she was just messing with me.

"I'm gonna be a bridesmaid! Can you imagine that? I gotta really hot dress and even got the 'Fuck Me Pumps' to go with it!"

The thought of Ginny in a sexy dress made my blood pressure rise a notch. Ginny's Mother, my Aunt Vivian, had been a relatively famous model in South America twenty years ago and Ginny had definitely inherited her looks.

I still had an old Spanish Language magazine featuring a spread of Vivian in her best years. It was one of the few treasures I'd brought to school with me. I could never figure out how my Uncle had managed to score some fine ass like that. Vivian must have come to her senses eventually because she divorced him and went back to Buenos Aires when Ginny started her first year of college.

"Are you listening to me, Jaime?" Ginny asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure you'll look great - by the way, when is the wedding?"

"Your parents just flew in yesterday."

"Where?" I asked impatiently.

"Your Mom is there already. I can't wait to see them together - you know that's gonna be a real party."

I wanted details about the wedding - and she was dodging me.

My Mother, Elenya, and Tabby hated each other and it wasn't a family secret. Tabby looked exactly like her; beautiful long blonde hair; full pouty lips; bright green eyes, fortunately, she was completely the opposite inside.

"Why is she getting married?" A pang of horror at the thought that she was pregnant caused me to cringe at my own question.

"Is she pregnant again?" I asked, praying the answer was no.

"Probably ...." Ginny hesitated, waiting for my response.

"Ginny, please stop being an ass."

"Why does anyone get married, Boludo?" They marry for money!"

Funny.

My heart stopped for a moment and panic started to kick in, I had to get off the phone before I lost my composure.

"I got finals, Ginny, I need to study."

She ignored me.

"I've been dying to hang out with you and I can't think of a better reason."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're picking me up on the way to Vegas."

"Vegas?"

"Where else would our little Miss Tabby tie the fuckin' knot?"

"That's a two day drive from Chicago, at least," I protested. "Not to mention the two days it'll take me to get to your campus."

"Then you better get your ass moving," she said, "we got three days and you better be there."

She hung up.

When I went back into the apartment Mindy was too busy sucking my roommate's dick to notice me. He sat in my lounge chair and played a video game while she worked him over.

"I love you, baby!" he said as he took out another zombie.

The room reeked of weed.

"I love you, too," she said around a mouthful of his cock.

Call me selfish but there was no way I'd ever let Tabby get married - not if I could find a way to stop it.

I packed my bags and left - no time to waste.

*****************************

I made good time to Texas ... fourteen hours in what should have taken twenty.

My second-hand Alpha Romeo Spider was old but I maintained it well. I chastised myself for not getting an oil change but there just wasn't enough time.

I called Ginny when I got to her campus. She was waiting on the long redwood porch of her sorority house with a pile of bags at her feet when I pulled into the roundabout.

My jaw literally dropped when I took her in.

It was unseasonably warm in Texas so she wore wide legged khaki shorts and sported the latest fashionable high heeled sandals. Her luscious tits practically spilled out of a bright pink Spanish-style halter.

Her skin was a caramel that literally glowed golden in the glaring sun. Her perfect teardrop breasts were huge in proportion to her thin frame and her dark nipples were just visible through the thin material of her top.

Her brown legs were almost too perfect to describe - long, thin, and athletic. She didn't wear any jewelry other than a thin silver chain on her left ankle. With a body like hers she wouldn't need the help of accessories.

Shiny black hair spilled over her shoulders; her bangs framed her rich almond eyes and her perfect Latin features brilliantly.

She crowned it all with a wide shining smile that only rich people could afford. I had no doubt that she could be a famous model like her mother - if she chose to. Knowing her, though, she'd more likely end up in a biker gang.

In all, she had a Castilian Spanish look that spoke of exotic locales and old European money ... a far cry from the alabaster Irish-Russian half of the family I was descended from. Comparing the two sides of our family was a lot like comparing Rio to Berlin.

"Jaime!" She cried as she threw her bags in the back, threw herself on top of me, and planted a big wet kiss on my forehead.

I stirred in my pants at the touch of her full moist lips.

A tinge of guilt twisted inside me. Tabby had always been the sexiest woman in my life and I hadn't been in love with anyone since her. She was my sister, a mother, and apparently well on her way to being a wife but my love for her had never faltered - not until this very moment.

"Damn, you got kinda sexy!" she gushed.

"You too," I stammered as she let herself fall back into the passenger seat. "I mean ...!"

"Shut up while still you're ahead, Silly," she laughed.

Without asking my permission, she reached up, unlatched the flimsy vinyl convertible top, and pushed it back.

I was mesmerized by the delicious curve of her mocha hips and navel as she stretched and turned in the passenger seat to stow the top.

My eyes rose to her breasts and the nipples straining the material of her stretched halter.

I was guessing D cup but how they stayed in place on her tiny frame without a bra was a mystery to me ... they were too perfect to be natural and I wondered if she was so shallow as to get fake tits so young.

I had to consciously stop myself from reaching out and touching them to find out, so I settled for drinking in her beauty with my eyes.

She ended up being bent, precipitously, over the back of the passenger seat while she struggled with the stack. The Khakis rode high and a good bit of her lovely round ass was exposed.

I let my eyes surf the long sweep of her thighs and calves. The shorts weren't designed to leave much to the imagination and I took full advantage of it.

She spun and plopped back into the passenger seat while whipping her hair back into a quick pony-tail. She shot me a little wicked smile as I watched her mesmerized.

"¡Vamos!" She slapped the dashboard to snap me out of my stupor. "Vegas, remember?"

I looked sideways at her. "Take it easy, this car's a classic."

She defiantly folded her arms.

"Well then, what's the point of having a shitty little Italian convertible if you don't put the top down?"

*****************************

We talked non-stop for hours as I drove.

She'd picked up the Texas "twang" in the last few years and her vocabulary was still as vulgar as I remembered.

I think I always liked that about her ... she was a little naughty, had more balls than the Chicago Bulls, and I tended to think it was her influence that steered Tabby down some dark paths when we were younger.

She told me all about the exclusive private college she attended, sprinkling her sentences artfully with saucy Argentinean idioms and variations of the words 'fuck' and 'shit'.

I got to hear about all the drama involved in making the dance team and gymnastics squads and that went a long way to explain her unbelievable body.

Imagining her in a cheerleader's outfit helped keep me interested in her monologue.

She kept mentioning someone named 'Bob' and I wondered if he was her boyfriend. He seemed to mean a lot to her.

Finally, after torturing me for as long as she could get away with it - she filled me in on what I'd missed during the gap of time since I'd last seen Tabby.

*****************************

"As smart as Tabby is, you know ... with all that literature and shit she always reads ... she don't know shit at all about men," she said and looked at me meaningfully.

I chose to ignore the look.

"Baby Daddy is a major asshole so Tabby threw him over for this old dude," she stretched to get some kinks out of her legs.

"Old dude?" I asked, "How old are we talking here?"

"Old, okay, like fifty," she replied, "Now, shut up!"

I couldn't imagine my angel with a wrinkled old dick in her - I refused to.

"Go on," I urged.

"So, this guy's got fuckin' tons of dough and Tabby's gots herself some mad skills," She simulated stroking a dick in her mouth to make her point, "If you know what I mean?"

I knew all too well - that was my problem.

"Dude's like 'marry me, you are so puuuurty', and Tabby's like 'OK, Mister Old Rich Duuuuude'."

She turned and looked at me steadily and finally hit me with the punch line: "The best part about everything is that the 'Old Rich Dude' is 'Baby Daddy's' Father!"

"What?" I wasn't sure I understood what she meant.

"Tabby's marrying her baby's Grandfather!"

I felt my world spin hard and Ginny grabbed the wheel to straighten it. We swerved for a few seconds before I regained control of my senses.

Shame and jealousy replaced the guilt in my bowels with a coiled fury. Her own child's Grandfather? How sick is that?

"Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Ginny barked.

I jerked the car onto the next exit ramp almost too fast to take safely kicking up gravel and dust on the curve.

"Kill yourself if you want to, but warn me first, okay? Vos tenés tus mambos y yo tengo los míos!"

"We gotta stop for the night," I replied mechanically.

Ginny sat up to read the highway sign ahead of us through the haze and growing darkness.

"Shit," she spat, "when did we get to Arizona?" she looked back the way we came, "We're almost to 93 let's keep going, the only places around here are fuckin' shit-kicker saloons."

I didn't particularly care where we were. It was all starting to look like my own personal hell to me.

"We gotta stop for the night," I growled.

"Fine," she pointed down a long gravel road that intersected our route about a mile or so ahead and ended at a run down truck stop motel. "If we gotta do it, you're buying!"

*****************************

The place was old and dingy but better than the Spider if we wanted to sleep. Not that sleeping was even close to what I wanted to do after driving all day.

Ginny sneered when she saw the stereotypical Southwest decor. I guess growing up a little wealthy makes you a little picky.

She threw her bags down casually and jumped onto the bed. I only had enough cash for the one bed and Ginny hadn't protested.

She bounced a few times making the bed creak and her luscious tits jiggled in the halter with the movement ... they were definitely real alright.

"Ooooooh, springy!" she giggled and smiled up at me.

"Where's Tabby going to be?" I asked as I intently watched her bounce.

"¿en serio?"

"Si," I replied sarcastically.

"Te tiro una posta: she's probably fucking her fiance."

She was smiling wickedly and intently watching me watching her tits bounce.

"Bitch," I snapped at her and turned away realizing how foolish I must look to her.

Ginny sighed dramatically and rolled off the bed, "I'm sure you'll find her, okay?"

She walked towards the bathroom and stopped in front of the mirror. She flipped her hair and made a show out of straightening her top, her eyes watching mine.

"What's this all about?" I walked up behind her and noticed for the first time that she only came up to my chin though she wasn't short for a girl. "Why didn't she tell me herself?"

Ginny's dark eyes darted away from mine in the mirror and a sad look crossed her face.

"Dude, when I talk to her she doesn't talk about anything but you," she said quietly, then she spun around gracefully and pushed me away with both hands rather sharply. "If she could've told you, she probably would have, alright?"

So many thoughts crossed my mind I didn't know what to say.

"Now," she admired her perfectly manicured nails, "get me drunk so I forget I'm sleeping in this shithole."

*****************************

The cowboy-themed bar contained the worst kind of scum imaginable and Ginny was having a blast.

She didn't look twenty-one but no one was asking. She slammed beers as fast as I could get them for her and danced with every cowpoke in the place.

When closing time came I knew I was going to have to bust her out. 'Bad to the Bone' finished and the bartender announced last call just as someone cranked up 'Bump n Grind' on the juke box.

It was time to roll.

Sixteen years of scraping my wild Sister out of jams; three years of suburban shopping center martial arts; the dozen beers I'd drank; all combined to make me brave enough to muscle my way through the crowd of men jockeying for a shot at my hot Cousin.

"¡Che, Boludo!" she cried and pounced at me.

She wrapped her arms around me by standing on her tip-toes and leaned close enough to grind her pelvis into mine.

"I was wondering how long you were going to make me wait for you," she purred.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

She reached between my arms and grabbed my ass firmly with both hands. Her tits smashed against my chest and ballooned in her shirt. Being the gentleman that I was, I pulled her to me and ground back.

I could feel her nipples harden against my ribs. The frustration of being without Tabby for so long and knowing she could never be mine added more fuel to the already volatile mix of emotions I felt. It blended together to make me careless.

A slutty waitress sauntered past smiling and I swiveled my head to smile back.

"Hello, Bobosa!" Ginny cocked her head and jiggled my ass to get my attention back, "You got a woman right here!" she smirked, "The best!"

"A little girl, maybe!"

She laughed and squeezed her beautiful tits into my face.

"Meet my 'Little Girls' Jaime," she giggled, "Girls! Say Hello to Cousin Jaime!" She jiggled each tit in turn while squealing: "Helloooooo Cousiiiiin Jaimeeeee!"

I really needed to fuck those tits.

"Hello Girls!" I laughed.

My dick thickened up in my pants so I parked it between her thighs and rotated my hips to the music.

She matched my rhythm and I could feel her pussy heat up on the top of my shaft as I slid between her legs. Our bodies fit together like two soft puzzle-pieces.

"Fuck that shit!" One of the cowpokes pushed me from behind causing us to stumble. "That little slut's going home with a real man tonight!"

I was shocked but I wasn't about to let him get the first shot on me so I spun fast and threw a hard left that knocked him to the floor.

It must have looked pretty impressive to the others because they all stepped back a few feet, he must have outweighed me by at least forty pounds.

"Anyone else gotta problem?" I asked.

My rage was the primal urge to protect family and something else ... something even more primitive and biological.

"Yeah, anyone else?" Ginny's eyes flared and her little hands balled up into fists.

Then the fat greasy bouncer grabbed us by the back of our necks and dragged us out of the bar.

*****************************

"You are a fucking sexy animal, y'know?" Ginny purred drunkenly as I pushed her down on the motel bed.

"You're drunk, Little Lady." I answered.

"No ... Ni en pedo!" she slurred.

She propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs at the knee with her heels on the bed.

I looked away ... the last vain effort of my conscience ... the only part of me currently caring that this was my teenage cousin.

"Look at me," she demanded.

Goodbye, Mr. Conscience.

She slit her eyes and ran the tip of her tongue languidly across her lips. She intended the look to be sexy - and it worked.

"Take off your shirt," she ordered.

I yanked off my shirt.

"Lose the pants too." Her fingertips caressed her hips.

I dropped my pants into a heap around my ankles theatrically.

"Not toooo shabby."

"Yeah, I've heard that one before, and now ...," I shamelessly dropped the boxers too, "I'm positive you're drunk."

"¡Hola!" she giggled.

My dick bobbed and a drop of precum oozed from the tip.

"He says ... Hello," I translated for him.

Ginny laughed and slowly slid her shorts down over her long sexy legs and the thick-heeled sandals before kicking them away.

She wore a naughty little French-cut black thong that contrasted perfectly with her girly pink halter. I could easily make out her puffy little snatch behind the shiny black satin and the light skin of her inner thighs.

She dangled the sandals over the edge of the bed with her long brown toes then let them fall to the floor one at a time.

I absently stroked my cock as I watched her.

She put the heels of her feet together and let her legs fall open to slide her left hand into the top of her thong while roughly pinching and rubbing her hard nipples under her top with the right. The material of the thong stretched over the top of her gyrating hand and slid down to disappear between her generous round ass cheeks.

My brain was shutting down so I just stood there in a stupor stroking my cock and nodding at my cousin to continue the show.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
373 Followers