Incestory: Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would she want you to think you were hurting her."

"Look," he said, "People ... you know ... like grownups ... they do things sometimes ... to make each other feel better when they really, really love each other."

"It's just pretend?"

"Exactly! I would never hurt Mom."

"Do you love me too?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered. "Of course!"

"Would you want me to do that too?"

"Honestly?" he asked her.

"Honestly," she acknowledged.

"Yes, I would."

She looked up at him with an innocent child's grin. He leaned in and brushed the hair from her eyes. She held his gaze. She was sure he was being sincere. He was astounded she was actually holding eye contact with him.

"Will you teach me what to do?" she asked and abruptly put her forehead to his. He nearly pulled away from her in his surprise but caught himself, "I want to make you feel better too."

"Grace! I'm your brother ..."

Just then their Father started calling the children to the door for a headcount.

"Let's go, Kids!" he hollered, his loud voice booming throughout the house. "We've been late all summer and the preacher's gonna give me hell if we don't stop comin' in on him in the middle of the sermon!"

Grace looked up at John with a pleading look.

"Tell them I can't go!" she cried, "I hate it! I want to stay here with you!"

She tried to climb up the bed but he stopped her by pushing her shoulder.

"I'll put your thing in my mouth!"

"No!" he barked, causing her to flinch, "Do you really want to make me feel better?"

"Yes!" she cried in exasperation, "I thought you wanted me to ..."

"Do what I tell you to do then, got it?"

"Yes," she replied disappointedly and looked down so that her hair fell over her face.

"Now, I'm tellin' you to go to fucking church!"

She nodded affirmation but hesitated to leave.

"Go!" he ordered, pointing at the door.

"Okaaaaay," she whined as she climbed out of the bed.

She looked at him for a second and finally turned to leave but stopped suddenly.

"In my dream - you were hurting me," she looked over her shoulder at him again and for a moment she looked exactly like their mother did, the same wicked little grin and all, "It made me pee myself."

Before he could react she was gone, darting out of his room and up the stairs to leave him alone with his thoughts.

********************************

John found a local bar to pass the day at and think about everything that had happened since he'd been home.

He picked up one of the local girls he remembered from high school at the bar and got a motel room. She was married but that didn't bother him ... so was his mother.

Unfortunately, he found that he couldn't follow through ... she wasn't nearly as attractive as his own kin and he couldn't make himself cum no matter how hard he tried or how long he fucked her.

He left her passed out in the motel room and went home hoping against reason that she wouldn't remember anything when she woke up.

By the time he made it back everyone was already in bed. He didn't blame them, the day starts early for a family on the farm.

********************************

The pounding of his heart woke him up.

He gripped the sheets on either side of himself and looked towards the door. He'd always been a light sleeper and something had startled him awake. His basement bedroom had no windows and the darkness in his room was complete.

The inky blackness of the dark hid her but he knew she was there. He could smell her, the sweet floral fragrance she always wore mixed with the barely tangible hint of the musky scent of her arousal.

"Mom?" he asked the dark.

"Shhuuussshhhhhh" she warned and slipped into the waterbed beside him.

"I need to talk to you about something ..."

She kissed him to silence him, pressed her body into him to force him back down on the bed, straddled him, and rubbed her moist pussy along his bare stomach as she probed at his tongue with hers.

"Do you want me?" she whispered in his ear.

"God, yes!" He stiffened and his cock pop the button of his boxers as it jumped to full mast.

"Good," she giggled.

He felt her pull the long shirt off over her head and melt into him; her soft tits pressed into his chest, her soft belly against his flat hard stomach, her hot steamy pussy smearing his shaft as she lifted her hips and ran her snatch up and down his length.

"Oh, God," John moaned, precum spurting from him in anticipation.

She lifted her hips until she was practically on her knees, the height needed to get above his long stiff penis.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered.

"I love you," he stated sincerely.

She lowered herself slowly onto his tip, pausing a moment to give herself time to expand enough to go deeper.

"Tell me you missed me," she breathed into his ear.

"I really, really, really missed you."

She sank another inch and paused again.

"Tell me how good I feel," she moaned.

"You feel so fucking good!"

She sank all the way down. His shaft filled her completely and she tensed and whimpered as if it was uncomfortable for her.

The sound of her in pain made him hot and he thrust into her, eliciting a cry as he pulled her down on top of him.

Her pussy gushed and the juices dripped down his cock to collect at the base of his shaft and pubic hair.

He couldn't hold back, he was too far gone in lust to resist anymore - he unloaded in her and she shuddered on top of him with each powerful spurt of the semen he injected into her.

"Tell me I'm pretty!" she pleaded as he spurted into her.

"You're fucking beautiful!" he told her.

"Tell me I'm as pretty as Mom again!"

He gasped and choked, the adrenaline of his exertion and the ecstasy of ejaculating in a tight little pussy blended sickingly with the horrible realization that the woman who mounted him now was his little sister - not his mother!

"Oh, God!" he cried out in shock. "What the fuck!"

She slid off of him and fled, pulling the door shut behind her so hard it sounded as loud as a gunshot in the silent dark house.

He rolled quickly to his nightstand and clicked on the lamp but she was already gone.

He could hear the sound of her footsteps as she took the flight of stairs to the kitchen then the softer sound of her footsteps as she bounded back up to her bedroom.

If their parents weren't awakened by all that ruckus, he would be very surprised.

The bright light of the lamp blinded him for a few moments but when he finally could see - he could see that the liquid he'd imagined was his mother's ejaculate was in actuality his little sister's blood. It coated his entire shaft and pooled around his nuts.

He wiped a sample up with his finger and smelled it. It wasn't menstrual blood ... it was blood from her torn vagina.

He'd just taken his little sister's virginity.

********************************

He made his way to the kitchen a little before noon. His hangover wasn't too bad but it was enough to get his attention. The shower hadn't helped with the hangover but it had helped wash away some of the guilt he felt.

Mom stood over the sink gazing out the window, apparently lost in thought.

She hadn't bothered to dress yet; she was still wearing her robe over her nightdress. Her hair was up in a loose bun pinned up by two pencils.

John paused in the doorway to admire her. Even now, pregnant and disheveled, she was still incredibly beautiful to him.

She seemed to sense his presence and turned around. John noticed she had a hand in her robe massaging one of her breasts. The look on her face hinted that she was uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's the milk," she slid the robe down off of her shoulder to expose her tit. A small drop of colostrum ran down her breast. "I started early with Grace and Jenna ... I really shouldn't be lactating for another month or two at least but - there it is ... it aches a little too."

"Can I taste it?" he asked.

She looked over her shoulder out the window to keep tabs on her husband.

"Well," she chuckled, "I don't just go around pulling out my tits for no reason."

John laughed and walked across the kitchen. "Where's the kids?"

"Don't worry," she put her arm over his shoulder and guided him to her breast, "They're out riding with the neighbors ... and you know Grace's not coming down anytime soon."

"I'm sure it's not much," she said as John leaned down and took her hard swollen pink nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. Mom giggled and rubbed her thighs together as if it was making her wet. "Oh wow! You haven't forgotten how to do it!"

He smiled up at her before returning his attention to sucking the sweet liquid from his mother's breast.

She guided his right hand into her robe, down her swollen belly to the bush between her legs. "The only difference between when you were a baby and now is that you can give me a little pleasure in return."

He took the cue and slipped his two middle fingers into her. She clamped his hand between her thighs as he fingered her and sucked hungrily on each of her tits.

She was panting and gasping for air after a few moments of his ministrations. A few moments more and she was shaking and quivering as his fingers found her most pleasurable spots and he was able to bring her to orgasm.

"Oh," she gasped, "that's so good!"

"I wanna fuck you," he stated, letting go of her nipple to nibble gently on her neck. "I wanna fuck you right here ... right now!"

She spun around, breaking his grasp on her, and looked out of the kitchen window. She could still see her husband on the tractor as he made his way towards the few acres of soybean near the back of the property.

"Okay, Baby." She looked back over her shoulder at him, and hiked the robe up over her hips.

John admired the beautiful hairy pussy squeezed between his mother's thick thighs for a moment before unzipping and freeing himself.

"Hurry up," she said; "Your father'll be wanting his lunch soon too," she laughed.

He lined up the head of his cock with her hole and pushed her down over the sink so he could keep an eye out.

"John, stop playing around and ..."

He slid into her and she froze in momentary surprise.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She gushed liquid and moaned.

"Guess so!" he laughed.

He took his time, enjoying the sensation of each long stroke in her sloppy hairy hole. He teased and tormented her, alternately fucking her so hard he lifted her off the floor and slowly, tenderly, sliding his fat penis in and out of her as he nibbled on her ear and tugged on her swollen leaky nipples.

"Cum in me!" she begged.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm already pregnant," she laughed.

He held out just until Dad was pulling the tractor back into the shed behind the barn before finally letting it go, filling her, splashing her womb with his seed.

********************************

He watched the steaming water circle and disappear down the drain and tried to gather his thoughts. He used a handtowel to clear a spot in the fogged up mirror over the sink and looked at himself - he needed to shave.

A blast of cool air washed across his back and he turned quickly.

Grace slid into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

The long white nightshirt she wore just barely reached the top of her thighs. When she leaned back, he could just barely make out the dark pubic hair between her legs.

"Grace ..."

"She doesn't really love you," Grace stated.

"What?"

"Mom," she said, "She doesn't love you as much as you think."

He felt the urge to strike her but stayed his hand, he wanted to hear her out.

"Why would you say that?"

Grace looked down and let her hair fall over her face so he couldn't see her expression.

"Look at me!" he ordered.

"The baby," she looked up at him and pulled her bangs to one side so she could see him, "It's Mark's."

He fell back against the sink and gaped at her. His mother's baby was his brother's?

"He came home after his training ... right after you left ... and she made him feel better too," she looked back down at her bare feet again.

John couldn't think of anything to say - he was trying to absorb what his sister was telling him.

"That's why he went away in the first place ..."

"That's not true, Grace," he said. "Mark was drafted."

"He only told Mom that so she'd let him go!" She took a step towards him and reached out as if to touch him but stopped herself, "Mom only wanted you 'cause Mark wasn't here anymore."

John felt a rage build inside him. He breathed deeply and tried to resist the urge to lose his temper. The problem was that he wasn't sure who he should be mad at just yet.

"He tried to make me do it too but I wouldn't let him." She smiled up at him, "I wouldn't let him put his thing in me because ... because I love you - not him."

He shoved her away from the door and stumbled into the hallway. Grace followed after him.

"I love you!" she cried. "She doesn't love you the way I do!"

"Get away from me, Grace!"

"Mom's a slut!" Grace spat, "You'll see!"

She turned and rushed to her room and slammed the door shut behind her.

He looked around guiltily, praying no one had heard her little outburst, and noticed his parent's bedroom door was slightly ajar.

********************************

His mother was sitting up on the bed her head in her hands, an open book on her lap.

"Is it true?" he asked her.

She looked up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks: "Now isn't the time, John."

"Is ... it ... true?" he asked again.

"Please!" she begged, "Your father will be up here any second!"

He crossed his arms and glared at her.

"I'll tell you about it ... about everything ... later ... I'll come down to see you in a few hours ... I'll make everything okay."

"You think fucking me fixes everything?"

She looked at him and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"She's crazy, John," she said.

"And you're not?" he asked before stalking out of her room.

********************************

He heard someone coming down the stairs.

He rolled out of his bed and opened the bedroom door.

She stopped and looked at him steadily, framed by the yellow rectangle of light from upstairs.

"Mom?" he asked although he knew exactly who it was.

She wore a sexy pink camisole, panties, and high heels combination, the kind of thing he'd only ever seen on women in X-rated movies.

The sheer pink panties matched the top; her bright pink nipples and the dark of her thick pubic hair were visible through the thin material of the garments. The heels made her tall.

He'd had some time to think about everything and he'd realized that he had no right to be mad at her.

He felt lust for this beautiful woman wash away the vestiges of the hurt he'd felt at her betrayel. She was his mother, he loved her, and after all - she was willing to give him some pussy.

"John, I wanted to tell you ..."

"I'm sorry!" he interrupted her. "You don't have to explain."

She looked at him as if surprised that he was so willing to forgive her so easily.

"I know about Mark now and I'm alright with it." He looked down for a moment to try to gather his thoughts, "I was surprised when I heard and I got mad but I know that you are as much his mother as you are mine and ... there isn't any reason you can't ... love both of us."

"Of course!" she cried, "I love all of you!"

"I mean ... he could die over there!" he said emphatically. "I understand!"

She put her hands over her mouth and sniffed back a tear.

"Let's pretend it never happened, okay?"

She nodded and put on a smoldering sexy look - shifting effortlessly from mother to seductress.

"You were always such a good boy," she said, "I think you deserve a reward."

He pulled open the door for her and waved her into his room.

********************************

"Do you like it?" she asked in a sultry voice, holding her arms out and modeling the camisole for him. "I got it in Chicago before I had you ... and it still fits! Isn't that wonderful?"

"I'm sure it wouldn't be so wonderful without you in it," he offered.

"Well," she brushed her hair back over her shoulder with a finger then proceeded to run the finger down her neck and over her beautiful generous cleavage, "It is a little tight in some places but thats okay," she continued the caress along the line of her navel until she reached the dark patch between her legs, "because I never seem to be able to keep it on for very long anyway."

"Uhhhhhhhhh," was the best he could manage as all of the blood drained from his brain and engorged his penis.

She brazenly looked at his stiff cock as it twitched in his boxers and stiffened along his leg.

"Is that for me?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh."

"No?" She asked and put her hands on her wide hips making her tits swell in the tight top. "Your brother would've had me down on my knees by now if he was here."

"Bitch!" He laughed.

She cocked her head and glared at him.

"It's not going to go down by itself," he told her.

"Ha!" she laughed, "I knew you'd come 'round sooner or later!"

"What would you like me to do about it?" she purred.

He put one hand on the back of her head, twisting his fingers in her long soft curly hair, and pushed her down so that she was forced to drop down in front of him.

Her legs spread wide on either side of his and she rested her ass on her heals so that her cleavage strained the limits of the camisole and she was eye to eye with his pecker.

He pointed it at her lips so that she had to lean back precariously to avoid being hit in the face with it.

"I see!" she laughed.

She stuck out her tongue and ran the tip of it from the base of his balls to the base of his dickhead, then down the top of his shaft to his pelvis, her hair tickling his thighs.

He pushed her back and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She fumbled for a moment to find her balance on the heels again but managed to keep his penis from popping out of her mouth by grabbing onto his thighs for balance.

She looked up at him and swallowed him down as far as he would go.

"Oh GAWD!" he cried out in pleasure.

She spit him out and gasped for breath.

He placed both hands on the top of her head and pushed his cock back into her mouth and back down her throat again by thrusting his hips up and pulling her head to him at the same time.

She choked and sputtered, slapped at him, and vainly tried to pull away. The sound of her gagging sent him over the edge and without warning; he was filling her mouth with semen, quivering and jerking with the intensity of the release.

It poured down her chin and dripped between her tits to finally end up running down the inside of her thighs. The amount was massive ... more cum than he imagined any balls could ever contain.

She stopped trying to pull away but he held her until he was finished before he let go of her hair.

She looked up at him with her wicked grin and wiped at the cum covering her mouth with the back of her hands.

"Is that how you treat your mother?"

"Yes," he laughed, "as a matter of fact!"

He grabbed her by the arm and tossed her effortlessly onto the waterbed.

She laughed and tried to scamper away from him but he grabbed her thick legs and pulled her back so that only her torso was still on the bed and her knees were on the floor.

He jerked the panties down and shoved himself into her without mercy or compassion.

She cried out and pounded her fists on the bed but he ignored her, burying himself over and over again in her luscious sopping wet pussy so hard that her ass rippled with the thrusts and she spat out a string of obscenities at him in her pain.

The waterbed picked up their movement and amplified it, pushing her back into him so hard that he sank completely into her with each forceful thrust of his hips.