Incestory: Shacking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

She was on her side and was using her arms for a pillow.

"Mom?" I said a bit louder.

She was out cold.

I let my eyes wander over her sexy body.

I imagined lifting the shirt to expose her ass and rolling her onto her belly, mounting her from behind, fucking her whether she liked it or not.

I had to shake my head to clear the thoughts from my mind. This was my mother. I couldn't just fuck her and expect things to be okay the next day.

I sighed to myself and scooped her up to take her to the bed. She was lighter than she looked or my adrenaline was giving me extra strength because she seemed as light as a child.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face into my shoulder. I managed to maneuver her into the bedroom and set her down without banging her into anything but when I went to pull away she gripped my arms tightly and opened her eyes.

"Hey," she said quietly, "Thanks."

"No problem," I tried to pull away again but she held onto me.

"Stay for a minute, okay?" she asked.

My dick jerked up my leg and my heart pounded.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I replied.

She let me go and rolled over on to her side. She started shaking and it took me a moment to realize she was crying silently to herself.

"Mom?" I asked, my heart wrenching in empathy, "Mom, stop, please."

She waved me away and covered her face with her hands.

I lay down behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She quickly put her arm over mine to hold it to her and scooted back so that we were spooning. She turned her head back to me and kissed me gently on my brow.

Tears stained her cheeks.

"Hold me for a minute, please?" she asked.

She pulled my arm around her, under her big soft titties.

"Okay," I said.

"Run your fingers through my hair like you used to," she whispered.

"I'm not a child anymore," I said.

"Goddamnit!" she hissed, "Can't you just be nice to me!"

I relented and nestled into her soft warm body, held her, and gently ran my fingers through her soft hair.

*****************************

I guess I'd fallen asleep and kicked my pants and shoes off sometime during the night because I awoke to the sensation of my stiff penis planted firmly between my mother's thighs. She was gently rolling her hips and generous soft ass against me, stimulating herself.

My boxers were stretched to the limit and I could feel the heat of her pussy through her cotton panties as she stroked her clit over the tip of my penis.

I froze and gasped at the sensation. She froze as well, my sudden tension startling her.

I shifted my hips back so that there was space between us.

She slid herself back so that we were pressed together again almost immediately.

I pulled away once more, rolling swiftly onto my back and lying motionless, my cock tenting the sheets, precum spreading across the crotch of my boxers.

She abruptly rolled away from me, onto her belly, ripping the sheets and blanket away from me in the process so that I was completely uncovered.

I sat up on my elbows and looked down at her.

She'd wrapped herself up in a way that if I wanted to cover back up, I'd have to lie down against her.

"Mom?"

I listened for a response but only heard her soft shallow breathing ... if she wasn't asleep; she was doing a fine job of imitating it.

I had to wonder if she realized who was in the bed with her. Maybe she was too drunk to know where she was. Maybe she thought I was someone else.

I slipped out of the bed and found my way to the couch.

*****************************

When I came home from work she was sitting on the couch wrapped only in a long white bath towel, her hair wrapped up in a smaller matching towel. She was glistening from bath oils and her humid rosy scent filled the apartment.

I felt a rush of adrenaline and a sharp intake of breath. My cock stiffened in my pants and I had to consciously stop myself from walking across the living room and ripping the towel off of her right then and there.

She looked up at me sideways and smiled as she reached up to adjust the towel drying her hair. The towel that barely covered her body slid up her thighs and stretched taught over her breasts.

"Hello," she said, "how was work?"

"Fine," I replied mechanically.

"Do you mind shutting the door?" she asked.

"Sorry," I let the door swing shut.

"I was thinking that maybe you and I should go out somewhere tonight," she stretched to reach for a cigarette and the towel forced her breasts together giving me a great shot of her cleavage. "We should get a good meal at a good restaurant somewhere."

"A date?" I asked half-joking.

"Sure!" she laughed, "Dinner and drinks?"

"And a walk by the lake?"

She arched an eyebrow at me.

"A romantic stroll with a handsome young man?" she asked, "It's my lucky night."

"It's only romantic if you hold my hand," I laughed.

"If you're sweet enough," she said, "I might even let you kiss me goodnight!"

My heart raced.

"I'll do my best then."

****************************

We ate dinner at a relatively upscale restaurant down by the lake, a restaurant that she'd always loved.

Mom was dressed up in a short knee length skirt and soft blue blouse that matched her eyes. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and bun style updo that allowed most of her beautiful long thick black hair to cascade down her back.

She was beautiful.

She'd made me wear my slacks and a nice shirt and I was glad I did, I imagined that we appeared to be a distinguished couple out for a nice dinner and drinks - rather than a kid and his mom out for a bite to eat.

I noticed nearly every man in the restaurant steal glances at her and I felt a great pride in knowing this gorgeous creature was here with me.

"I'm sorry," she said as she finished off her glass of wine.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry if I've caused you problems with your girlfriend."

I looked at her and smiled.

"No," I took a sip of the Vodka Collins she'd ordered for me and took one of her cigarettes from the pack on the table, "I enjoy your company more."

She giggled and leaned forward to light my cigarette. I couldn't resist letting my eyes wander over her gorgeous breasts as she did so.

She caught my gaze, her bright blue eyes shining out from behind her dark bangs, and smiled a strange little smile at me.

"Let's get out of here and find somewhere fun!" she suggested.

"I'm close to tapped," I said, "Sorry."

She whipped a Platinum card from her handbag.

"Your father hasn't cancelled the cards yet," she smiled wickedly; "I believe he owes his wife a night out."

*****************************

I didn't drink nearly as much as my mother and she still ended up having to drive by the time we'd hit our third bar.

I was too plastered to think clearly and let her set the agenda. I was really enjoying being with her for the first time that I could remember.

Actually, I was enjoying myself more than any time I could remember.

We ended up at a strip club called Charlie's just before last call.

*****************************

We sat at a small round table, side by side near the stage. Mom scooted her chair so we were close.

Her legs were crossed towards me, her foot under my calf, her elbow on the back of my chair, her hand on my shoulder - an intimate position, one that signaled a sense of ownership to the hungry-eyed dancers as they made their rounds through the tables to collect their tips.

None of them bothered to go out of their way to flirt with me or try to hustle us. I left a small stack of dollars out on the table just in case.

Our waitress was cute with long curly brown hair and was dressed up in a sexy little pink camisole with ribbons in her hair. She made eyes at my mother when she stopped at our table.

"Welcome to Charlie's!" she shouted over the music, "Are you here to audition?"

My mother beamed up at her and I felt my jaw drop.

"It's Amateur Night, you know," she added, "There's only a set or two left."

"You think I'd stand a chance?" Mom asked, "I'm not as young and pretty as I used to be."

The girl laughed sarcastically and pulled out her pen and pad.

"Baby, you got nothin' to worry about ... shit; my mom's up next set," she laughed, "What're you drinking?"

*****************************

The girl's Mom looked good and had a body much like my own mother's. She moved professionally, sensually, and worked the pole better than most of the girls half her age.

I felt myself getting worked up about the time my mother started to gently caress the back of my calf with her foot.

"You like her?" she asked me.

"Who?" I asked dumbly.

"The stripper, Silly," she asked, leaning to my ear, "She's not too old for you is she?"

"Not at all."

My mother leaned back, sipped her Gin and Tonic, and lit a cigarette.

"Would you fuck her if you had the chance?"

I shot her a look. I'd never heard her swear like that before.

"I'm already shacking up with someone."

She smiled like a love struck little girl and batted her beautiful eyes at me.

"Then why don't you act like it," she took my hand and guided it down between her crossed legs about mid thigh.

It felt natural and pleasant, not the creepy I'd imagined the first hundred times I'd thought about touching her beautiful legs tonight. She lifted her ass off of the seat and tugged the skirt up a bit to allow my hand better access.

"Mom ..."

"Shush!" she giggled.

The waitress stopped by with another drink for my Mother and knelt down beside her.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" she asked referring to her own mother on the stage.

My mother nodded and smiled: "Very nice!"

The girl dropped her eyes to see my hand caressing my Mother's thigh then looked away politely.

"My name's Lilith ... that's Eve," she nodded towards the stage, "I can talk to Charlie and get you a set if you want me to."

I choked on my beer and the girl laughed.

"What's the matter?" she asked me, "You don't like the idea of your woman making some real cash?"

I didn't know what to say and just shook my head in response.

My mother turned to her.

"How much cash are we talking about?"

Lilith leaned in close and smiled conspiratorially at her.

"Five Hundred a night on the weekends ... easy. Plus you always get some perks, y'know, credit cards, jewelry, cars, et cetera."

"I'll consider it," Mom said, smiling politely, patting the top of my hand on her thigh, "but for tonight I'm just trying to have a good time with my new boyfriend ... it's our first date."

"Your call." Lilith winked at her, "Auditions are every Tuesday."

*****************************

I awoke with a start.

I was only in my boxers and my mother was in the nightshirt and panties again. I was on the verge of cumming ... my cock was free of my boxers and buried between her thighs, her hot moist cotton covered mound gently, almost imperceptibly, sliding up and down my shaft as she softly rolled her hips.

I didn't pull away this time but concentrated on holding back to let her continue. I wanted to fuck her so bad it was insane but I didn't want to do anything to disrupt the pleasure I was experiencing at this very moment.

She began to shudder in a quiet orgasm as I tensed against her and strained to relax before I came between her thighs. I held out just until she was finished then swiftly rolled out of bed and hovered over the trashcan as quietly as I could manage.

I barely made it - shooting load after load of hot semen into the receptacle. My head swam and I leaned into the side table from the realization that I'd just nutted by dry humping my own mother.

When I was calm enough to breathe quietly, I slipped back into the bed as gently as I could. Apparently, I wasn't stealthy enough and she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Why didn't you just put it in my mouth?" she mumbled drunkenly before abruptly yanking the covers away from me and rolling onto her side.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling with my cock tenting my shorts, shivering in the cool night air.

*****************************

I woke up with a pounding headache. She was in the kitchenette making breakfast. I could smell eggs and bacon and hear her rattling around in the drawers.

I dressed and did my morning routine, dreading the awkward moment that was inevitably going to occur soon made me sweat proffusely but I pushed the fear aside and strolled into the kitchen for some coffee as if everything was normal.

She sat at the table, a Bloody Mary in front of her, a cigarette in one hand, a fork pushing the pile of eggs on her plate around absently.

She looked up and smiled at me. She was still in the nightshirt and I had a feeling that if she was drinking at eight in the morning she'd probably still be in the nightshirt, passed out again, when I got home.

"How do you feel?" she asked, lifting a forkful of eggs to her lips before changing her mind and dumping them back onto the plate, "Are you hungry?"

"I don't usually drink that much," I was glad that we were able to start off with a somewhat normal conversation, "I must have blacked out 'cause I don't remember a damn thing."

She smiled up at me and sipped her drink.

"Too bad ... It was a very nice date," she said.

I walked to the door and grabbed my backpack.

"Wait a second!" she cried.

"What?" I asked impatiently, wincing in pain from my throbbing head.

She dropped the fork, stood, and rushed to me.

"You forgot something," she said.

"What?"

She took my face in her hands and kissed my lips tenderly.

"You forgot to give me my goodnight kiss," she giggled.

*****************************

When I came home she wasn't there.

She'd left a note on the coffee table.

It said: "Charlie's"

*****************************

She was sitting with Lilith and Eve at a small table near the ATM in the back of the club.

She had her hair up in a Victorian style bun, long curls of her thick hair cascading down her back. She'd done her makeup well for the low light, paying extra attention to accenting her full lips with carefully crafted shades of gloss.

She wore a purple satin slip dress with thin straps. The satin clung to her breasts and outlined her large, obviously hard nipples. Her thick sexy legs were bare practically to her hips and I knew that if she uncrossed her legs there would be no way to avoid seeing her panties.

I would've stuffed all of my money in her garter - if she'd been wearing one.

Lilith sat on her left in a school girl pleated skirt and button-up blouse, unbuttoned and tied up at her waist to show off her young flat navel and belly button ring. Her Mother, Eve, sat on Mom's right in a long silver pareo style wrap that exposed her breasts when she gestured with her hands.

Lilith saw me first and the look she gave me wasn't exactly unfriendly. Her mother caught her gaze and turned to look at me as well.

"Hey, Sexy," Lilith said.

I ignored her and waited for my mother to acknowledge me. She was talking animatedly to Eve but stopped suddenly when she realized she'd lost her audience.

She looked up at me and beamed. She sprang from her chair, wrapped herself around me, and kissed me like a lover. I could taste alcohol on her breath.

"You're just in time!" she cried.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm doing a set!"

"A set of what?" I asked.

"I'm going up on the stage, Silly!" she announced, "They're getting off afterwards; we're going to hang out!"

"I'll see you back at the condo then," I offered.

"No!" she laughed, "You're coming with us!"

Eve smiled conspiratorially: "I got some goodies too!"

"Watch me!" she grabbed my hands and pulled me close so her lips were to my ear, "I'm gonna dance for you."

*****************************

I sat near the back. It was Tuesday, so at a table was the last place you wanted to be if the place was empty - well, the last place you'd want to be if you were a "mark".

Apparently, being friendly with Eve and Lilith gave me a kind of status which kept the rest of the girl's clustered around the few patrons at the bar.

The lights dimmed and a spotlight came on.

"Alright, Gentleman," a voice from a hidden DJ booth boomed, "We gotta hot number fresh off the turnip wagon and she's decided she wants to show you a good time!"

The music started thumping ... something European that I didn't recognize.

"Give it up for Eris!"

Eris? That was a name I'd never heard before.

She strolled onto the stage like she owned it.

She'd gotten an outfit from Eve ... an Eighteenth century costume complete with bonnet and Sheppard's crook - she looked like a Gothic "Little Bo Peep".

My dick jumped in my pants and my heart raced!

She was perfect, not as thin as Lilith or as thick as Eve but an almost perfect blend of the two body types.

She locked her eyes on me and danced. She spun around the pole and actually pulled a trick; she caught the pole with her crook and let herself spin slowly and gracefully to the ground, when she got there she wrapped a leg around the pole and undulated her hips while arcing her back. The dress fell away to expose her beautiful freshly shaved glistening pussy.

My eyes darted from her pussy to the crowd of men who'd suddenly discovered that they had a few extra dollars to toss on the stage. The scowls of the other dancers at the bar was sign enough that my Mother was rocking the house within thirty seconds of her first set.

Lilith slid in the seat next to me and pressed into me.

"Fucking A!" she laughed, "You guys conned us!"

"What do you mean?"

"That bitch has definitely danced before ... no fucking shit!"

I was shocked but she was right. No one ever danced like that their first time - or even their hundredth.

The feel of Lilith's hand on my cock snapped my attention away from the stage.

"No!" she pushed my face back, "watch her."

As my mother moved through her set, she kept her eyes on me, watching me as Lilith reach into my pants through my zipper and extracted my cock.

"Wait ...!" I started to protest but Lilith cut me off.

"Shut up already, Dude," she snapped, "She wants you to enjoy her dance!"

The long thin hand stroking me as I watched became my Mommy's pussy in my mind - the slick bald cunt swirling an inch from the pole as she bent over and bounced her ass at me was milking me vigorously under the table.

Within a few seconds I was cumming uncontrollably - Lilith grabbed Mom's empty wine glass from the table and directed my load of jizz into it just in time.

"Yeah," she purred in my ear, "she's fucking hot alright"

I finished just as my Mom's set did, just before the lights came back up.

Lilith stuffed me back in my pants and held the glass up to admire the amount of sperm she'd collected.

"Here," she slipped a pill between my lips, "this is the good shit."

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked, smiling at my own wit, "Make a deposit at the sperm bank."

"That ... or save it for dessert," she laughed.

Mom sauntered off the stage leaving the money the men had tossed out, at least a hundred Dollars, scattered around the stage.

She stood up and looked down at me with a serious expression on her face.

"Don't run off now ... I'm up next."

Well, I thought to myself, as she walked off with the nearly half-full glass of cum, at least she'd get some extra cash for her effort.

The rest of the night seemingly compressed into a swirling typhoon of hedonistic visions and sensations: thunderous base beats; swirling colors; soft luscious sexy steamy bodies writhing together; undulating forms engulfed in pulsing smoke-filled neon beams; fingers probing, soothing, and caressing; long silky black hair; soft flesh; beautiful piercing lust-filled crystal eyes.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers