Incestory: Shacking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

No other woman had ever fit me so perfectly. It was almost as if our bodies were designed for each other's.

We rolled together in harmony, converting the slow swirling of our hips into the longer slower pistoning of my cock in her synchronously rocking cunt.

I felt myself starting to shiver and quake with another orgasm, her hot cunt sucking me into her, gripping me, squeezing and milking me.

My nuts churned, throbbing in anticipation.

"Cum in me!" she urged, sensing my approaching orgasm, bucking frantically in her own rising ecstasy, "Cum in Mommy!"

"Not yet!" I growled, more to myself than to her.

I concentrated on pleasuring her, holding back desperately until she was deep into her own shivering orgasm before I let myself go.

"Cum in Mommy! Now!" she cried, "Noooow!"

"Moooooommmmmmy!" I moaned as I thrust and unloaded my years of frustration at long last.

I poured more cum into her than I thought a pair of balls could possibly store as she gasped and jerked at the sensation of each powerful spurt inside her.

"That's it, Baby," she stroked my hair and kissed my neck as she started to wind down.

I collapsed on top of her as my cock continued to throb inside her, the last drops of my cum draining into her.

She let her legs fall open to release me.

"Let's go home, okay?" she said quietly into my ear pressing her palms into my chest again, urging me to get off of her.

I pulled out and rolled off, found Sara's panties to wipe my dick, then tossed them onto the center of the bed when I was done.

"Let's go."

*****************************

She was washing the dishes when I got home from work.

"Hello," she chirped, "Mail's on the coffee table."

I grabbed the mail and joined her in the kitchen.

She was naked except for a frilly apron and a pair of slutty high heeled pumps. The straps of the apron were just wide enough to cover her nipples and the rest was just low enough to cover her neatly trimmed pussy. Her lovely plump heart-shaped ass was entirely exposed.

She leaned over the sink, rinsing a plate, her beautiful pussy filling the gap between her thick thighs. The pumps she wore made the muscles of her calves bulge exquisitely all the way down to her thin ankles.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"I made dinner," she said, "I thought you might want to eat in tonight."

"It smells great!" I could feel my stomach growl, "but I'm not ready for dinner just yet."

I dropped my trousers. My cock lifted the left leg of my boxers obscenely.

"I see," she laughed and turned back to the dishes, leaning a little further over the sink then necessary, "Do you want an appetizer first?"

I slid behind her, my cock pulsing between her thighs, smearing her freshly shaved and oiled bald pussy with precum.

"You dressed up for me?" I asked her as I dropped my boxers and stepped out of my trousers and shoes, "Or are you working at Charlie's tonight?"

She dropped the dish into the sink, and pressed herself back into me. I felt her gush hot liquid as her pussy lips spread over the top of my shaft.

"I wore this for you, Silly!" she said.

I ran my hands over the bulge in my Mother's belly; she was nearing the end of her first trimester and so far the baby was developing perfectly.

"Too bad," I said, "We could use the money."

She reached back and smacked my arm playfully.

"Diapers aint cheap, Eris!"

"Don't worry!" she rolled her hips to slide herself along my shaft, "When I get back on the stage ... we won't be living in this dump for much longer."

"Damn," I laughed, smacking her ass with the stack of junkmail, "I just changed our tag on the mailbox to Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald."

"You're terrible!" she laughed.

"I really dig this outfit."

"Jenna thought you'd like it."

"Who?" I couldn't keep track of all the different names the girls at Charlie's used.

"Eve!"

"Oh yeah."

I ran my hands up her body to pull her upright so that we were cheek to cheek.

Her silky black hair cascaded over my shoulder, her soft wide ass pressed into me as my rock hard boner stroked steadily along her juicy slit and I ran my hands over her full breasts.

"They're coming over tonight," she teased, "We're gonna have a lesbian orgy."

"Sounds fun," I laughed.

"You can join us if you want," she murmured. "I'll make sure they take good care of you too."

"I get all the love I need from you."

She rocked her hips and squeezed her thighs around my cock.

"You're my child," she giggled, "I have to love you ... it's a law or something."

"Not like that," I caressed her hard nipples under the straps of the apron, "The other kind of love ... and I really can't wait 'til your lactating!"

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed in pleasure, "me either!"

"So tell me about your orgy," I said, rolling my hips to make her ass jiggle.

"You know, Jenna's kid's about your age," she said, "when you get tired of me, you should shack up with ..."

I reached up and grabbed her ponytail yanking her head back playfully.

"I don't think so!" I leaned close so my lips were against her ear, "You better not be trying to pawn me off on your stripper girlfriends!"

"Owwwww! Pulling a girl's hair isn't nice," she admonished.

"Neither is teasing me like that! You're intentionally trying to piss me off ... just like that cunt Sara used to do."

"I'm trying to look out for you, Baby!" she laughed, "Honestly, I'm not going to be so sexy to you in a few months, you watch, you'll be dying for some of that Mother-Daughter action then, I can guarantee it."

I smacked her ass with the junkmail again - a little harder this time.

"Stop it!" I ordered.

"Ow! Alright!" she laughed. "Let go of my hair and fuck me already!"

When I was completely inside her I let her go of her ponytail and grabbed her thick hips to guide her movements.

"You belong to me and I belong to you ... I don't want anyone else, ever, and don't you ever forget it," I stated.

She sniffled and looked over her shoulder at me as I stroked into her steamy cunt.

"You really mean that, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mommy," I answered.

"Smack my ass with the mail again!" she suggested, "I kinda like it."

"Yes," I replied, "You deserve a good spanking you slut!"

I rolled up the mix of credit card ads and coupon magazines and whacked her hard ... it was all bark and no bite ... fun not fury.

"Show Mommy how much you love her," she sighed and smiled a satisfied grin, swirling her hips to match my movement as I fucked her, "Let her know who her man is."

I thought of the advice Eve had given me and how right she'd been about everything: You gotta fight for it, it's never fucking easy, and the fight's never fucking over.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers