Incestory: Stalking Mom

Story Info
Mom's going to need a restraining order.
8.2k words
4.21
137.5k
104

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

She must have really believed we were through this time.

I'd moved out of the house like I'd promised her I would but that didn't mean we were through. Maybe she thought if we weren't in the same house things would be different.

When did being apart from the only person you ever loved make you love them any less?

************************

It was raining hard when they finally came home from their evening out together. They ran arm in arm from their car to the covered porch of their house - a place I used to call my home too.

She looked amazing ... she'd dressed up for him.

Her long golden hair looked black as it clung to her face and the short white dress she wore was shear from the rain. It clung to her thick body showing off every luscious curve.

I could see her face. She was smiling at him.

The smile she gave my Father was a smile that said: "I know I'm about to get fucked."

************************

They kissed like teenagers, grasping hands and grinding hips. I watched it all, my hands sweaty and my grip tight on the steering wheel.

Her beautiful thick bare legs wrapped around him as he pinned her to the porch railing with his body. She ran her hands up and down his back and through his hair.

I turned up my windshield wipers to see better through the rain.

She looked at me over his shoulder.

Our eyes met and she smiled that smile again - only this time she was taunting me.

He lifted her up onto the railing, parted her legs, and thrust into her roughly.

She gasped; I couldn't hear her, but I could see the change in her eyes; see her lips part in ecstasy. I knew that look and I knew the sounds she made when a cock was inside her.

His hips rolled and her body moved with him. She clawed his back and sucked his neck, all the while watching me to make sure I was watching them fuck.

Thankfully, it was over in a few short seconds.

He jerked a few times and she cried out, this time I could hear her faintly through the low rumble of the heavy rain.

He pulled out of her, backed up, and zipped up his pants before casually walking into the house.

She just sat there on the railing with her legs spread; her fat tits rising and falling with her rapid breath ... still watching me watch her.

I stepped out of my car and into the warm rain.

She hopped off the railing and fled into the house before I could get more than a few steps ... I followed anyway.

As I suspected; the door was unlocked.

************************

I entered quietly and listened.

There was water running in the kitchen and upstairs.

The lights were out but I didn't need them. I knew the layout; every piece of furniture; every step of the staircase; where every door led to.

************************

She had her back to me but I knew she could see me reflected in the small window above the sink. LEDs from the kitchen appliances shaded the kitchen in patches of red and green ... enough light to see by.

"You're not supposed to be here," she said quietly, "If he catches you ..."

I stepped towards her.

She turned and tried to step away from the counter but I was faster and trapped her against the sink with my body just as my Father had trapped her against the porch railing a few moments ago.

"Stop," she put her hands to my chest, "I saw you outside my work today and now this?"

"I'm going to fuck you too," I stated.

"Your Father is upstairs," she protested weakly.

I twisted her arm and spun her body around, pressing my rock hard cock into the crack of her ass.

"You're insane!" she cried but didn't struggle.

"You did this to me," I whispered into her ear.

Her perfume was fruity and intoxicating, her hair was musky from the rain and sweat.

"I was sick then," she struggled for a second but her movement only made me slide up and down her asscrack - arousing me even more.

"I was scared and lonely but I'm better now! I'm sorry you can't get over it!"

I lifted her skirt and unzipped my pants to free myself.

"You're not lonely anymore, are you?"

She wasn't wearing panties.

Her pussy was wet and slippery from the rain and my Dad's cum still dripped from her thick blonde bush.

"No," she sobbed as she slowly rocked her hips, sliding her hairy sloppy pussy up and down the bottom of my shaft.

I pushed her head forward so that the tip of my dick slid into her.

"He'll kill you! It's taken months for him to forgive me but he'll never trust you again!"

"If I sucked his dick, he'd probably forgive me too, Mom."

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"It's our Twentieth Anniversary!" she cried, "Please, don't do this."

I thrust into her hard and she gasped.

"No," I moaned, "I'm fucking you tonight."

She put her head down in her arms and sobbed again.

"Whatever," I laughed.

I could feel the gush of hot liquid from her pussy that always let me know when she was ready for her fucking.

I backed out and shoved it into her again, displacing a glob of Dad's cum in the process. The sloshing sound it made would have been disgusting if her pussy didn't feel so fucking good.

"Please, don't!" she cried again but she didn't try to stop me.

I stroked long, slow, and hard in her. I was determined to take my time. Unlike my Father, I had to work to get pussy from Mom lately, and I was going to enjoy it when I got it.

Eventually, I felt my balls tighten and I knew I only had a few seconds before I would cum.

I pulled out, twisted her back around until she was facing me, and forced her to her knees.

"You know what to do!" I growled and twisted her hair for emphasis.

"No!" she refused.

I jerked my slick pulsating cock at her and twisted her hair again.

"Now!"

"Ow! Alright!" she cried.

She leaned in and swallowed my cock until her full lips touched my nuts - just as I dropped the first massive streams of thick cum down her throat.

"Yaaaah!" I grunted and shoved her head down on my cock until I felt her teeth against my pelvis before I unleashed the rest. I made her take it all, every drop, before releasing my grip on her hair.

She fell back against the cabinets, gulping and wiping her fat swollen lips with the back of her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'll be back in the morning," I said as I walked to the refrigerator and looked inside.

"No!" She slid her body up the cabinets and tried to smooth out her wrinkled dress. "That was it! We can't do this."

"What do you mean?" I found some orange juice and drank it out of the carton just to piss her off.

"I told you this was done, it's over!"

"And look where we are now," I said coolly.

This wasn't the first time I'd unloaded down her throat and no matter what she tried to do; I knew it definitely wouldn't be the last.

The shower stopped.

"Get out!" she hissed, "Before he finds you here!"

"Shave your pussy," I ordered, "the next time I fuck you it better be bald, got it?"

She nodded her assent.

To say my relationship with my mother was complex would be an understatement.

"Good Girl."

************************

The sound of my Father fucking my Mother greeted me as I entered the house through the kitchen door.

He should have been on his way to work already. She'd known I'd be there so it was apparent she wasn't concerned if I caught them together.

Then it occurred to me; maybe she wanted me to catch them fucking again; wanted me to react the same way I had last night. She knew me better than anyone else possibly could - what did she think I would do?

************************

They were in the bedroom, the door was wide open and I found myself peering around the corner to watch.

They were both naked; he held her by her long thick blonde hair like I had the night before, and was fucking her doggie on the bed. Her generous ass bounced with each of his forceful thrusts.

She must have sensed my presence and looked over her shoulder at me.

She had that taunting grin on her face again.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked.

"Your pathetic little cock," she replied, looking into my eyes.

He pushed her head down into the pillows with both hands and brutally pounded at her.

"You don't have to like it!" he barked at her.

"Fuck you!"

Suddenly he stiffened and jerked for a few seconds and I knew he was filling her up with his jizz. After a few more seconds he let go of her head and rolled off of her.

"No," he chuckled, "Fuck You."

She sat back on her knees blocking his view of me standing in the doorway.

"You deposit that check?" she asked.

"Like always," he said.

I could see his cum running down the inside of her thighs.

He sat up and I ducked back into the hallway before he saw me. My heart started pounding in my chest and my vision grew dark for a second from the blood draining out of my brain.

I slipped into my old bedroom and lay on the bed.

A few minutes later I heard him thump down the stairs and slam the door on his way out.

A minute after that - my door swung open and she stood there in her robe with a cigarette between the fingers in one hand and a small ashtray in the other.

"When are you going to get tired of seeing me fucking your Dad and just accept it," she puffed the cigarette, "Find a girl your own age ... one as fucked up as you are." She took another drag, "Trust me, they're out there."

I shot her a look that questioned her sanity.

"Why would I do that when I have you?" I said, "Now get over here and suck my cock."

She walked to the bed but defiantly sat down with her back to me smoking the cigarette.

Her warm soft ass pressed against my leg and I felt myself harden. It was trained, like Pavlov's dog, to react to my Mother's body. I couldn't control it anymore than a gay could control wanting to fuck another man or my buddy Sam could control his passion for fat ugly girls.

It doesn't matter what you say or do, the lust is there ... no reason at all - it just is.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about," she said.

"I don't care," I said and reached up and took the cigarette from her, smashing it out in the ashtray.

She tried to stand but I pulled her down onto the bed and forced her head to my lap.

"Now, suck my cock like you used to ... like you did in the mornings after Dad left for work," I ground my bulge against her cheek.

"I told you," she whined, pulling her legs up so that she ended up in a fetal position with her head on my belly, "This is sick ... you need help!"

I twisted my hand in her hair and jerked it hard to get her attention.

"You're not my fucking psychiatrist, okay?"

I pulled my dick out of my pants and pushed her down until her lips just brushed the tip, "Now, suck it!"

She hesitated for a second too long so I shoved her head and thrust between her lips until she gave in and started sucking it.

She didn't seem to want to work at getting me off this time so I held her head in place and fucked her mouth until I came. I made sure to pull it out to smear it all over her face, smacking her cheeks to splatter the jizz around as much as I could.

I lifted her head off my belly and slid out from under her.

"You got it in my eyes!" she cried, wiping her face to clear as much away as she could before she tried to open them again.

I laughed at her.

"Good," I said, pulling up the sheet and wiping her face so roughly with it that her head lolled side to side and her cheeks turned red.

I lay back down and pulled her head back into my lap.

"Now," I said, "suck my cock like you used to."

"Damnit," she protested, "You just came on my face!"

I shoved my cock back in her mouth.

"You should have done it right the first time then," I suggested.

I felt hot tears drip on my stomach but she obeyed and proceeded to sensually run her tongue up and down my shaft as she prepared to suck my cock again - the right way.

"Good girl," I said.

************************

Saturday she went to the mall.

Saturday had always been "Our Day" during my childhood.

We'd spend the whole morning wandering the stores and eating pizza and ice cream ... the typical bullshit.

She parked in the spot she always parked in. It was strange, no matter how full the mall got, this spot always seemed to be open when she got there.

I tried to stay a few rows of cars away but she saw me.

I didn't duck or try to dodge her gaze. Our eyes met for a second before she turned and walked towards the mall entrance.

I parked and followed.

Inside, she stopped at a Kiosk selling Saris and Mexican style Head Wraps. She lingered for a few moments before looking around.

I tried to get a crowd of people between us but I wasn't quick enough and she caught sight of me again. She bought a thin bright tan wrap and stuffed it in her purse before I lost site of her in the busy corridor.

When I could finally see around the crowd again she was entering a little store that specialized in clothes for young women.

I lingered across the hall as she shopped. From this vantage point I could see the entrance to the dressing rooms.

I didn't have to wait long. A few minutes later she was checking items with the Attendant.

I managed to time it just right.

The Attendant found a pack of teenage girls to try to sell to and was situated so that her back was to me.

I slipped past the girls and into the dressing room area unnoticed. I just hoped they didn't have any cameras. It was early and she was the only customer in this part of the store.

Finding the right dressing room was easy.

************************

I tried the doorknob and found it unlocked. I silently cracked the door enough to see her. She was just buttoning up a tight pink blouse over a slutty pink skirt.

I watched her in the mirror. She was concentrating on fighting the buttons of the blouse and hadn't noticed me yet.

The skirt didn't completely cover her ass and I could see the lips of her fat pussy through the tight cotton panties from the rear and her giant rosy nipples through the thin material of the blouse reflected in the mirror.

I ogled her gorgeous body. Her ass was twin mountains of beautiful white flesh begging to be groped and squeezed. Her legs were smooth and muscular gradually thickening until they swelled into that lovely ass.

She saw me in the mirror and spun around sharply.

"No!" she gasped.

I slid in and shut the door quickly behind me.

"Yes," I said.

I clamped a hand over her mouth and shoved her backwards into the mirror. I looked around until I saw the wrap in the top of her handbag. I whipped it out and shoved it into her mouth, holding it in place to gag her.

She struggled for a minute or two until she finally became winded and slumped down against me exhausted.

"Are you done?" I asked.

She nodded submissively.

I spun her around with one hand holding the wrap in her mouth while the other slid across her giant tittles, pinching and tugging on the nipples through the silky material of the blouse.

I looked at her in the mirror - the age difference between my Mom and the little girl skirt made the outfit completely hot.

"You look totally hot," I said. "You pick this out for me?"

She nodded yes but I didn't care if she was lying or not ... The look in her eyes was evidence enough that she wouldn't call out for help so I dropped the wrap and she gasped for air.

"Aren't you just a fucking charmer," she spat.

I watched in the mirror as she struggled to loosen my grip, shifting her hips left and right to pull away. Each time she did, I jerked in my pants against her soft ass.

I felt myself rocking slightly so that my cock was sliding between her ass cheeks. She stopped struggling and watched me dry hump her in the mirror.

"Do you really like it that much?" she asked.

"I told you that you looked hot, didn't I?" I mumbled.

"I didn't mean the outfit," she said.

"Do you?" I asked in return.

She didn't answer so I latched onto her tits and twisted her nipples cruelly.

"Do you like it?" I asked as she cried out from the pain.

"No, I don't." she gasped, "Not anymore ... I'm better now!"

I chuckled in her ear.

"You don't have to like it."

"Bastard!" she cried and tried to pull away again.

I really didn't care if she liked or not. I dug my hands into her waist and held her while I ground at her pussy making her tits jiggle in the mirror.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh!" She shuddered and exhaled in a tiny little orgasm.

"Ha!" I laughed, "You lying slut!"

I reached down and jerked the skirt up roughly.

She tried to turn around but I pressed her face into the full length mirror by the back of her head before she could react again.

"I'm going to fuck you," I stated as I unzipped my pants.

My cock burst out through my boxers, slapping her bare ass and leaving a trail of precum.

"No!" she cried, "Let me suck you off again, okay?"

I slid between her thighs smearing more of my precum on her skin. Her fat pussy lips spread over the top of my shaft soaking the crotch of her cotton panties.

"Not today," I replied, "Today I'm going to fuck you."

I pulled the panties aside with a finger - she'd shaved herself bald like I'd told her to.

"That psychotherapy's working out for you I see!" I chuckled.

"Fuck you," she spat.

I thrust into her cruelly and sank in without resistance - she was already sopping wet. She straightened up causing me to fall out of her.

"Be nice for once!" she demanded, putting her hands on the mirror, trying to push me away from her but only succeeding in grinding back into me harder.

I grabbed her hair and slammed her back into the mirror again.

"Shut up!"

She twisted and smacked me hard enough to make my eyes tear up.

"That's it, Bitch!" I growled, grabbing the wrap and twisting it around her neck. I pulled the wrap tight and put the ends in my mouth to hold it with my teeth.

She struggled but I lifted her off of her feet by her thighs and she was forced to grab the edges of the mirror to keep from falling. She tried to pull away but only succeeded in cutting off her own air as I pinned her to the mirror.

I felt the cum surge in my nuts again - I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out.

"I'm going to cum in you, Mother," I told her.

She continued to try to pull off of me but how she was going to manage to while I held her in the air and by the noose around her neck was a mystery.

"Please, don't!" she managed to choke out - but her body betrayed her - I felt her orgasm begin as a tremor in her thighs and spread throughout her body.

I released precisely when she did, pumping my sperm into her womb as she quivered.

"Aaaagh!" I hollered as I shot my loads into her, releasing the grip on the wrap.

"Don't fucking cum in me!" she cried hoarsely, pulling the wrap away from her neck.

I held her still until I was finished then dropped her callously. She crumbled to the floor in a heap.

"Get on the pill if you don't want to have my baby," I retorted, grabbing her chin and making her look up into my eyes: "Understand?"

She nodded, rubbing the red marks around her neck, as tears rolled down her cheeks, and my cum drained out of her pussy.

"Good girl," I said and shoved my cock into her mouth.

************************

"Hey!" the Cocktail Waitress shouted in my ear over the dull roar of the music to get my attention.

I tore my gaze away from the corner booth where my Father was fingering my Mother beneath the table and glared at her.

My expression must have startled her because she stepped back a step.

She was a pro and recovered quickly forcing a smile back on her face.

She was cute, kinda Goth, thin and pale with short dark hair, bright red lips, and a nice smile. Her tits were small but they were shapely.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers