Incestory: Stalking Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right!" she said pushing my hand away from my Mom's face to kiss her on the lips.

My mother squirmed and rubbed her thighs together ... Crystal obviously made her wet.

"Okay, I want to see you do it!"

"What do you want me to do to her, Darling?" she purred.

I smiled at her.

"Good girl," I said.

*****************************

Crystal straddled my Mother's face.

Mom rubbed her own swollen pussy furiously, her long nails were polished ivory and reflected the light from outside as she swirled her hand rhythmically between her legs.

Crystal thrust her hips and watched me over her shoulder as I jerked on my cock. She had a thin waste but her ass was bubbly. Her as cheeks rotated and bounced as she smeared her pussy over my Mom's fat lips.

I was going to have to fuck that ass.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Eat her pussy so I can fuck you at the same time," I ordered.

Crystal obediently slid down my Mother's body and buried her face. She sucked on my Mother's pussy and waved her tight little ass in the air inviting me to enter her from behind. The little bald pussy glistened between her long thin thighs invitingly.

"Do you want my Son to fuck you?" my Mother asked Crystal.

"God, yes," she giggled.

I laughed and slid my cock into Crystal in short hard strokes. She panted into my Mother's pussy with every sharp thrust.

"Damn that's nice!" Crystal muttered.

Her pussy was so tight and hot I almost came right away but I held out a few minutes by watching my Mother's expressions as Crystal worked her pussy. She moaned and began to swirl her hips to rub back against the probing mouth between her thighs.

I grabbed Crystal by the hair and pulled her out of my Mother's crotch and slid into her spot. My Mom thrust her hips at my face as I buried my tongue in her.

Crystal proceeded to finger herself while I sucked on my Mother's clit.

A moment later, Mom came in short, sharp bursts, grabbing my hair and grinding at my face.

I leaned back and pulled Crystal in to finish her off. Crystal lapped up her juices and smeared her face between my Mom's creamy thighs as I fingered her from behind.

"Roll her over!" I ordered.

I pulled back to let Crystal have room to roll her over so that she was face-down ass-up and her fat thick pussy lips glistened in the dark only a few inches from my face.

I tongued her pussy for a few more seconds before I mounted her and thrust into her roughly, jerking my whole body to make us rock the entire bed.

Crystal moaned and sprang up onto her knees so that her face was even with my dick buried in my mom's pussy. Her fingers swirled between her legs and she twisted herself so that she could take my balls in her mouth.

I felt my nuts tighten at the sensation of Crystal's lips and tongue on my sack and let loose the load I'd been holding back, dumping a thick sticky wad of jizz in my Mother as I jerked and spasmed.

Crystal jerked my cock with two fingers causing me to spurt even harder.

"Oh, yeah!" Crystal gasped and bucked with her own little orgasm that she'd ground out with her fingers, "Cum in your Mommy's pussy!"

Cum dripped down my balls and Crystal lapped it up.

"I want some more of that!" Crystal giggled.

"Stick your cock down her throat!" Mom suggested.

I obliged by pulling it out of her and sliding it unceremoniously into Crystal's mouth. She was experienced and relaxed her muscles to take my full length smoothly.

Bucking, I grabbed her short thick hair with both hands and fucked as hard as I could. Tears started to stream down her cheeks but her eyes stayed locked on mine.

My mother was moving again so I looked over to keep track of her.

She spread her legs and scooped a handful of my cum from between her ass cheeks and dropped it onto her spread pussy.

I twisted Crystal's head so she could see the show too as my Mother stirred the globs of cum around a bit before shoving it into herself with her fingers.

I started to reach the boiling point again.

The look in Mom's eyes was pure lust. She spread some of my goo over her tits, on her pouty lips, and then licked her fingers.

I lost control at the sight of her licking my jizz of her fingers and spurted again, several good thick loads too; somehow, Crystal managed to swallow all of it.

I pulled out of her mouth with an audible pop and tossed her aside by her hair for good measure. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and I laughed in pleasure at the site.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked.

I pulled her back to me and kissed her salty lips tenderly before I brutally shoved her down again and slid my hand between her legs. Her fingers dug into my ass pulling me to her as we kissed.

I looked her up and down admiringly for a moment.

"By the way ... I'm married," she said.

"Get on the pill if you don't want to have my baby," I told her as I slid into her hot little snatch again, "Understand?"

"Okay!" she gasped as I entered her.

"Good Girl," my Mother said.