Incestory: Working Interview

Story Info
Mom will do whatever it takes to get the job.
2.3k words
4.35
153.6k
87

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

"I don't know, Mother," I said. "I don't think you really know what you're asking me to do."

She looked at me steadily from across my desk and leaned forward so that her elbows were on her knees, her palms together as if she was in prayer.

"I do know," she replied. "I need a position, and if you don't help me, who possibly can?"

"I've only been here a few months," I protested, "Give me a chance to get settled in."

"You already have a private office! What does that tell you? It says they appreciate what you've done for them so far."

I looked her over, she'd been a professional woman before she'd been a mother, and she still knew how to pull off the look.

"I was supposed to get some help on the Tokyo accounts ... but I haven't seen anyone yet."

Her tight black skirt had risen above her knees when she'd sat and I could just make out the top of her thigh high white stockings. She wore expensive Italian pumps and the effect was ultra sexy.

"There you go," she crossed her legs, making the dress slide even higher up her thick thighs in the process. "You know I have the skills and experience you need."

"I know you can handle whatever I might need done," I affirmed. "It's a lot of work and requires someone with a lot of dedication."

She smiled and batted her eyes giant blue eyes at me.

"Who's more dedicated to you than your own Mother?"

I shrugged, what could I say?

"Is it my age?" she asked, "I'm not too terrible to look at am I?"

She was beautiful and classy, had the largest tits of any woman I knew, and most of her wardrobe was chosen to accent that fact. I felt a stirring in my pants and shuffled a little in my seat.

"You're a pleasure to look at," I stammered, "and I'm not just saying that because you're my Mother!"

She'd curled and styled her dark red hair and put on makeup; the white blouse and black skirt combo was sexy on her ... just about anything was.

"I'd hope not," she stated.

I'd actually felt a pang of jealousy knowing my coworkers had seen her on the way in. They couldn't have known she was my Mother and I was sure to hear all kinds of lewd comments about her big tits and sexy heart-shaped ass at Happy Hour.

As if she could read my mind - she leaned back, parted her legs slightly at the knee, and shot me a wicked smile.

"I've been feeling ugly since your father left me," she put her manicured hands in her lap and pouted, "Now I'm being rejected by my only son."

"Not true, Mother."

She absently ran her fingertips along the top of the stockings.

"Have I ever rejected you?" she asked, "Have I ever said no to you when you needed something?"

"No, you've always given me everything I've ever asked for," I admitted.

Her fingertips found their way to the hem of her short skirt.

"I've given everything to you willingly; I even worked hard to pick out the right outfit ... something I knew you'd like."

I definitely liked it.

"Mom, I told you, you look fantastic!"

She waved away my compliment.

"That's Motherhood I suppose; suffer terribly, learn to enjoy it, then grow old alone, missing every moment of giving yourself completely to your child."

She buried her face in her hands.

"Come on!" I blurted, "That's not fair."

I instinctively jumped from my chair and stepped around the desk to comfort her. She stood abruptly and we collided so that I fell back against the desk and she fell into me.

"You Vixen! I can't believe I fell for the guilt trip!"

"Not working?" she asked.

"Not now."

She smiled up at me.

"How about if I grovel?"

"Isn't that what you're doing already?" I laughed.

"Fine!" she spat and pushed away from me.

I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back to me.

"That's not the right attitude!" I admonished. "If you worked for this company you'd have to learn to deal with obstacles without losing your cool."

She smiled at me.

"I'm sorry! It's just that I'm so desperate!" she ran her fingers up my forearms, "I'll do anything - I just need some ... remedial training - that's all."

"Being trainable is a requirement," I stated.

She pressed her hips into mine and ran her fingers over my chest.

"If guilt won't work - I guess I'll have to try being more naughty."

"Is that possible?" I laughed.

"Oh, I can definitely do naughty!"

I reveled in the feel of her soft body against mine; the smell of her perfume, the giant tits pressed against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples through the material of our shirts.

"You show initiative too ... I do like that," I offered.

She pressed into me harder and put her full moist lips to my neck. My dick pumped to full mast and planted itself between her thick legs.

"I can show you more than initiative," she whispered quietly into my ear.

She rolled her wide hips causing my dick to press in the material of her skirt and slide between her thighs. I could feel the heat of her pussy through my slacks.

"I may need to fill a slot," I offered.

We were practically entwined now.

"You seem to have experience," I added.

She slid her mound up and down my shaft to stimulate her clit and pulled my hands to her tits.

"I can assume any position!" she said wickedly.

I felt precum smear my belly.

"I may need someone to stay after hours," I said with a hint of lust. "We'd be spending a lot of time together."

"I like working overtime," she said as her lips found my earlobe, "I do my best work at night."

Shivers ran down my spine at the thought.

"Your prospects are getting much better," I said, "How are your ... communication skills?"

"I have a great vocabulary - I always score high on oral exams."

"Can you ... give me a demonstration?" I asked.

She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Is this a Working Interview?"

"Yes," I replied, "We like to make sure candidates are qualified."

She spread her legs and dropped like a professional so that my throbbing bulge was only an inch from her lips.

"I want to negotiate full benefits," she stated as she wrapped her hands around my bulge, straining the zipper, "and I want vacations."

"So you'd like to know how to apply for benefits?" I asked grabbing her thick red hair and tilting her head back as I unzipped.

She freed my cock to stroke it. I jiggled my hips so that it bobbed on her lips leaving a trail of precum.

"Open Season ends soon," I said impatiently.

She ignored me, smiled that wicked smile, and ran her tongue languidly up and down my shaft as she slowly jerked me.

"I like to do good work," she purred.

"You have to be able to meet deadlines too!"

She giggled and bobbed her head to swallow me completely down her throat in one smooth well practiced movement. I pulled her hair and thrust my hips to make sure she had the entire length down. She grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her face to help me.

"What makes you stand out from other applicants?" I asked.

She added a slight twist to her bobbing head and reached up to massage my balls with her finger tips while looking up at me with her giant blue eyes.

"Good fucking answer!" I grunted.

I pistoned for all it was worth while she kept her eyes locked on mine, watching my expressions as I fucked her throat.

My balls throbbed and she smiled, sensing I was about to blow.

"Ready to take Lunch?" I asked fighting to hold back another few seconds.

She nodded.

"Aaaaaaah!" I peaked - the cum boiling out of my balls in thick streams.

She choked a little but held on and gulped it all down. Her hands clamped on my ass alternately pushing and pulling me to get every bit of me in her mouth as I spasmed.

When the orgasm passed and I was able to move again, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. I could taste the salt of my own cum as our tongues sought each other out.

"I don't recall swallowing cum being in the job description!" she said, wiping her mouth with mine.

"It's under the 'and other duties as assigned' category."

"Sounds like I don't have much choice, then, does it?"

"Now, let's discuss your dress code," I said running my hands over the tight skirt and the curves of her waist.

She leaned back and looked down demurely to watch me as I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties aside with two fingers to expose her pussy for inspection.

It was freshly shaven and smooth, a beautiful giant glistening peach.

"I think you prepared well for this interview," I said, "Did you shave just for me?"

"I don't think that's an appropriate interview question, Sir."

"I'm not paying a Secretary to think!" I placed myself at the entrance of her slick bald hole.

"But a good assistant should always have a little input!" she argued guiding the tip inside herself.

I thrust into her and pushed her up onto the edge of the desk with my body. She squirmed until her sopping wet pussy engulfed my penis and gripped me.

"I have an Action Item for you!" I grunted and thrust in and out of her brutally, easily overpowering her pussy's grip on my shaft.

"I'm taking dictation now!" she exclaimed, "I'll write up the Minutes later!"

I was fucking her so hard I lifted her off of her feet and was forced to hold her up by handfuls of her fat generous ass causing her massive tits to bounce against my chin. She wrapped herself around me and rocked her body in unison with mine, milking me with her pussy.

The cum began to brew in my nuts again - I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

I pulled her off the desk and spun her around sliding my cock over her asshole to moisten it with her juices and my precum.

"It looks like you have a pencil that needs sharpening, Sir," she said quickly pulling down her panties and lifting the skirt up to give me better access.

"I believe I do!"

She leaned over the desk and thrust her ass back as I thrust myself into her. She was no stranger to anal sex and my generous precum was sufficient lubrication.

I started slowly but increased my pace until her ass and thighs rippled with every powerful thrust; her asshole ring stretched and clung to my cock on every fast backstroke. The juices flowing from her pussy soaked my balls and splattered as I pounded into her.

When it was slick enough, and her muscles were relaxed enough, she began to rotate her body in a fairly decent imitation of a hand-cranked pencil sharpener.

There was no way I was going to be able to hold out much longer.

"Company ... Car!" she grunted.

"What?"

"I ... want ... a ... fucking ... car," she said, emphasizing each word by bouncing her ass up at me to stroke my cock.

"What ... model?" I gasped in pleasure.

"Something ... mid ... range ... at ... least!"

I swirled my hips using my cock to roughly lift her feet off the floor. She laid her body across the desk.

"Okay?" she asked again over her shoulder and I responded by pounding even harder into her.

She grabbed the edges of the desk for balance when I began to shake; my body jerking as my balls screamed for relief.

"Okay?" she asked again more urgently, knowing I was ready to blow.

I rammed balls-deep in her brutally, folding her in half. Her arms and legs bent out like wings as I crushed down on her.

"Here's something for your Inbox!" I grunted.

"Not yet!" she shouted and tried to climb over the desk away from me.

I grabbed her hips and jerked her back onto me just as I let it go and started pumping load after load into her bowels.

"Ooooooooh." she moaned, arching her back to ease the pressure.

Images from my childhood flashed through my mind and my head swam for a few seconds from the cathartic pleasure. It took a long time before I remembered where I was as my final spurts drained into her.

When I finished, I pulled out my still twitching member and smeared the remaining oozing cum all over her big juicy pussy

"Do I get the job?" she asked again looking over her shoulder at me sweetly.

I laughed heartily and stuffed my cock into my pants.

"No." I walked around the desk and sat in my chair so we were face to face. "That just gets you an interview with Mr. Fitzgerald."

She sighed dramatically in resignation.

"Fine," she said and slid backwards off the desk.

She had to pull up her panties quickly to keep my cum from running down her legs.

"I'll be sure to tell him about your special skill set," I offered.

"I'll do my best not to disappoint him."

"I hope so."

"Will you be home for dinner tonight?" she asked as she smoothed down her skirt and picked up her hand bag.

"Yes, of course."

I jiggled the mouse to bring my computer back from standby mode.

"By the way," she said as she dug in the bag eventually pulling out a small makeup kit, "Your bed was a mess this morning, please, try to be more tidy."

"Evelyn was still asleep. She looked so beautiful; I didn't want to wake her up."

"Figures," she said as she put on fresh lipstick, "Your sister always was the careless one."

"And you're not?" I laughed.

She put her hands on her hips and sighed.

"Just make your bed, okay?"

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers