Incestuous Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
James & Chris fuck James' sister Jane & so does dad!
3.5k words
4.28
81.7k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

I would like to express my thanks to all those readers who commented so helpfully on part 1 of my story. In part 2, I hope I have responded to two particular concerns, namely that the pace of my story was too quick and not long enough. Please keep your comments coming; they are both useful and encouraging. LC10

At the end of part one Jane has undressed to stimulate her brother James and his friend Chris to masturbate in front of her; as a result she gets rather sticky! Now read on.

Back in her bedroom Jane stepped into the shower and washed away the semen ejaculated onto her body by her brother James and his friend Chris. She had never previously observed two young men masturbating; it was a much more explicit activity than female masturbation. It was clear that men could rapidly achieve a pleasurable outcome whether they were looking at a real live naked woman, an image on a computer screen or a fantasy woman in their head.

Jane was not a virgin and had had a number of mainly unsatisfactory couplings with young men who were quite simply unable to control themselves long enough to sexually satisfy her. She also had some acquaintance with an older much more experienced sexual partner which only compounded her frustration. Her brother had several times suggested that she should allow his best friend to fuck her but her previous experience had taught her that it would be a very one sided affair.

As she stepped out of the shower Jane began to consider a rather daring idea; if one young man couldn't satisfy her perhaps two could. But would her brother agree? After drying herself she stood contemplating her body in a full length mirror. She was just less than five feet five inches tall with long black hair and greenish grey eyes. Her pert thirty-four inch breasts require no support or uplift from a bra; hips swelled seductively from her slim waist and presented her almost bare pubis to maximum seductive advantage above her long shapely legs. She was a dish; no man, not even her brother, would be able to resist her.

Jane pulled on a pair of black fishnet hold up stockings and stepped into a pair of high heeled shoes. Again she studied her image in the mirror; sheer perfection. Finally she arrayed herself in a semi-transparent flame red camisole which was just long enough to conceal her vagina; her brother and his friend were about to have a night to remember.

****

Back in James' bedroom the two young men were uncertain whether Jane intended to return. They wondered whether perhaps she was waiting for them to come to her room. James said he would like to watch Chris fucking his sister. Needless to say both of them became aroused at this prospect but were reluctant to masturbate as they wanted to be fully available should Jane return. Finally James agreed to go and find his sister.

He walked naked into her bedroom without knocking and was greeted by the seductive sight of his sister wearing black fishnet stockings, heels and a flimsy red camisole through which the outline of her body was clearly visible.

'Wow sis you look fucking gorgeous,' James said. He walked towards her as she backed away towards the dressing table. James placed his hands on the cheeks of her arse and pulled her towards him with his rampant cock pressing into her pubic area. He kissed her passionately on the mouth.

'I don't care if you are my sister, I want to fuck you.'

Jane offered no resistance when he pushed her down on the adjacent bed. Jane spoke for the first time.

'Where's Chris?'

'Never mind Chris, I want to fuck you now.'

'No.' Jane said calmly, 'get Chris first, and then you can fuck me and so can Chris.'

'I'm here,' said Chris standing naked in the doorway.

There was a pause while the three young friends looked at each other; momentarily uncertain how to proceed. Jane took charge.

'So which of you guys is going to fuck me first?' she asked as she lay back and opened her legs wide in invitation. Both boys stared transfixed with lust at the glorious sight of Jane's wide open cunt glistening with sexual juices. Chris and James were still unsure of the protocol of the bizarre situation.

'Go ahead Chris,' James said finally. 'Fuck her, fuck her hard!'

Chris lay down heavily and clumsily on Jane's lithe young body and somehow managed to slide his cock into her cunt.

'Oh God!' he moaned with ecstasy; the warm delicious slippery sensation was just too overwhelming; Chris had never had his prick inside a woman before. He began to slide it in and out and immediately erupted into a frenzied ejaculation. 'Sorry,' he gasped, 'I just couldn't stop myself cuming.'

'Never mind,' Jane said tersely. 'James come on, your turn; try and delay your cum for a bit longer. You guys have got a lot to learn; a woman likes some pleasure as well you know.'

James lay on top of his sister and slid his stiff member up inside her. Jane gave a small cry of pleasure as he entered; his sexual organ was slightly fatter than his friend's and made more intimate contact with Jane's warm juicy cunt. Intent on giving a better performance that his friend; James managed to last fully twenty seconds before firing his sticky load. The incestuous couple clumsily disentangled themselves and Jane got up off the bed.

'Let's have another go when you two guys are hard again,' Jane suggested with some degree of frustration. She walked over to her dressing table and got a well thumbed sex manual out of the drawer. We'll try it this way she suggested, showing them an illustration with a woman sitting astride a man's cock. In theory at least, the two boys were familiar with the girl on top position having masturbated many times while watching such manoeuvres on their computers.

Jane felt a tickling sensation on her body and noticed that semen was oozing down her thighs towards her stockings. She kicked off her shoes, swiftly removed her hose and carelessly cast aside her flimsy camisole. Now completely naked, she was pleased to see that her lovers' cocks were already stiffening with desire.

Once again Jane took charge and instructed the two eager youths to lies down side by side on her bed. She straddled Chris's torso and gently lowered herself down onto his now rampant member. Jane began to ride slowly up and down and instructed Chris to tell her if he was getting too excited. In the event it was Jane who became aroused and was soon carried away by the ecstasy of her own feelings. After three minutes of fucking Chris erupted once again. Jane quickly transferred herself onto her brother's cock and continued in her frenzied screaming approach to her first genuine orgasm. Such was the ferocity of her climax that the inexperienced youths thought at first that they had caused her some physical pain as she collapsed in a final paroxysm of pleasure and lay gasping between them.

'That was fucking marvellous,' she exclaimed. 'Thank you.'

James headed off downstairs and raided his father's wine cellar. He soon reappeared with glasses and an open bottle. They sat around sipping their drinks; temporally sexually sated. Before long however they turned their attention back to Jane's sex manual.

'Have you guys ever tried oral sex?' Jane enquired. Both of them had to confess that they hadn't, except vicariously when watching pornography on their computers.

'If you guys can make me come by tonguing my cunt I'll suck you both off,' she promised.

'Shouldn't we all take a shower first,' said James fastidiously, observing the semen oozing out of Jane's cunt.

Twenty minutes later, when they were all fresh and clean from the shower, Jane took charge again. She lay down on her bed with her legs spread wide apart and her feet resting on the floor. Chris knelt down on the floor and examined Jane's gaping vagina at close quarters. He probed her juicy interior with his fingers causing a further expansion of her sexual orifice. Tentatively he brushed her fleshy pleasure zone with his tongue. Jane squirmed with delight. Chris continued more vigorously while James looked on, toying gently with his erection. Chris pressed his face close to Jane's cunt and using a combination of fingers, tongue and nose began to seriously pleasure her. Fifteen minutes later, his face covered in the young woman's sexual juices, he moved back and allowed James to take over.

Jane was in no hurry to call it a day. She was experiencing the most blissful pleasure. With just the occasional murmured instruction to her brother she gently writhed in complete ecstasy for a further ten minutes. Finally, after fierce orgasmic spasms, she pushed her brother's face away and lay spread-eagled, motionless and satiated, oblivious to the lecherous regard of her lovers. Finally she opened her eyes and saw Chris and James standing erect and expectant beside her prone figure. She got up off the bed and immediately went down on her knees in front of the two eager young men.

'OK guys, its payback time,' she said with a smile.

She delicately licked off the precum oozing out of Chris's prick; then a thought occurred to her and she drew back.

'I want to know how big you guys are. Just wait while I get a tape measure from mom's sewing basket.'

'Come on sis; stop teasing we need to cum, big time.'

Undeterred, Jane carefully measured the length and circumference of the two boys cocks. Finally she pronounced on her findings.

'You'r both seven inches long but James is a bit fatter and I certainly felt the difference the first time he went in.'

Once again Jane went down on her knees in front of Chris and began to lick his firm extension. Soon her warm juicy lips embraced his prick.

'Oh God, it feels just like your cunt. Oh God Oh God I'm cuming'

Fierce jets of spunk pulsed into Jane's mouth and flowed down her chin.

'Now you James,' she mumbled her mouth full of Chris's ejaculant.

James had no time for gentle sucking; he quickly wanked himself to a climax and spurted his white fluid all over his sister's face. He sighed with pleasure.

'Wow, that felt good and just look at your white fucky face!' he said with a laugh.

Jane got to her feet half blinded with semen.

'Someone get me a tissue,' she demanded.

****

At half-term Chris came up with the idea of having a beach party with his friends. James was keen for Monica to come along as well; he wanted to see her in a bikini. Initially she was reluctant, thinking she would spoil the young people's fun, but finally agreed

After the sexual orgy that the two boys had enjoyed with Jane they were keen for some further excitement. Chris promised to leave James alone with his mother; he was in any case looking forward to fucking Jane again, hopefully with a bit more expertise.

The day of the picnic dawned hot and sunny. They bathed in the warm sea before returning to the seclusion of the sand dunes to dry off and eat their picnic. Quite unselfconsciously Jane took off her bikini top and dried her breasts with a towel.

'That seems like a good idea,' Monica said. 'I hate sitting around in a wet swimsuit. If you boys don't mind I'll take my top off too.'

For the first time, the two youths had a sight of Monica's breasts in all their magnificent glory. It got even more exciting when both women began to rub sun cream into their gorgeous tits.

'God, I wish I'd got breasts like yours,' Jane said frankly. 'Have you ever been a model?'

Monica shook her head, feeling slightly embarrassed. She could hardly fail to notice the effect she was having on her son and his friend whose erections were clearly outlined through their thin swimming trunks.

It seemed like paradise. Emboldened by two glasses of wine Christopher invited Jane to stroll along the beach with him. As they walked away, Jane looked at Chris's cock straining to spring out of his trunks.

'Is that for me or your mother?' she said provocatively.

'For you of course,' he said rather too quickly to be convincing.

'Are you quite sure,' she said mischievously.

'Of course,' Chris replied, conscious that he was blushing.

'You want to fuck your mother, don't you,' Jane teased relentlessly. 'Don't worry about it; if you promise not to tell anyone I'll tell you something you may find really shocking.'

As they strolled along the shore they noticed a man's bottom rising rhythmically up and down in the dunes and heard his partner's gentle gasps of pleasure as they engaged in sexual intercourse. Jane looked at Christopher and grinned.

'They look as though they're enjoying themselves; shall we have some fun too?'

Chris needed no further encouragement and the eager couple quickly sought out a place of seclusion in the dunes. Jane slipped off her bikini bottom while Chris struggled to disentangle his cock from his trunks. Finally he succeeded and the libidinous pair lay down together united in naked lust.

Twenty minutes later the young lovers were still amorously entwined. Chris had already fucked Jane twice and they remained closely coupled as Chris's cock slowly subsided inside Jane's vagina.

'Now what's this dirty secret you've got? It can't be worse than letting your brother fuck you; you sexy bitch!'

Jane eased herself away so that Chris's soft cock flopped out of her cunt. She stared earnestly into his eyes.

'First of all you've got to promise me you will never ever tell anyone about what I'm about to tell you. If my mother ever found out she'd kill me!'

'Alright, alright,' Chris agreed, now thoroughly intrigued.

'It started a few months after my eighteenth birthday,' Jane began in a quiet voice. 'For some reason, my mother and James had gone out for the evening. Dad and I were alone in the house. I had just taken a shower and I was lying on the bed reading, wearing my flimsiest dressing gown, when the telephone rang. My father shouted up that one of my friends wanted to speak to me. I came down to the hall, picked up the 'phone and began to chat. As I talked my flimsy gown fell open and my semi-naked body was reflected in the full length hall mirror. I was quite pleased by my reflection and I began to move and pose in various positions as I continued talking to my friend. Suddenly in the background I noticed my father's reflection; he was staring intently at my naked body. I hastily fastened my gown and shortly afterwards finished my call and returned to my bedroom.

A few moments later my father came in and sat down on the edge of my bed smiling and asked how it felt to be a grown up woman at last. I said something appropriate. He asked me about my boyfriends and said he would like to give me some advice regarding young men and that I could ask him absolutely anything.

Then he began to ask me rather personal questions about what I did with boys. Did I let them touch me in intimate places like my breasts and vagina? Had I ever played with a boy's sexual organ? Had I ever seen a naked man? I answered yes to most of his questions, relieved that he wasn't annoyed. He asked me about porn and whether I watched it. Of course I had to admit I did. When I told him I had never seen my boyfriends naked he asked if I would like to see him naked. I hesitated, unsure what to do. I had always regarded my father as a very handsome man so my curiosity was aroused. I smiled weakly and nodded in assent. He said he had a book that would help in my sexual relations with boys and he left the room to fetch it.

When he returned he was wearing just a dressing gown and carrying an illustrated sex manual; it's the one I showed you last week He sat down again on my bed and began to show me pictures of couples engaged in sexual intercourse in various positions. His gown was loosely tied and his fully erect sexual organ was sticking out. I was too surprised to say or do anything. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pulled my dressing gown down so that my breasts were exposed, then reached over and touched them while murmuring something about how beautiful I was.

He stood up and threw aside his dressing gown. Even though he is fifty-five years old he has a magnificent well toned athletic body. I felt twinges of sexual pleasure in my vagina; here was my very own rampant sexual Godfather. He beckoned me towards him. As I got off the bed my dressing gown fell to the floor, now I was naked too. He asked me if I would like to hold his cock and shuddered with pleasure as I gently fondled his huge erection. I found out later that he was nearly eight inches long. He began to finger my vagina which immediately flooded with sexual juices and rapidly opened up until he had all the fingers of one hand inside me.

My father was now very excited and whispering obscene sexual endearments in my ear. I knew he was going to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me. He backed me up against the wall, put his hands on my buttocks and in one swift movement lifted me up onto his cock and then lowered me down and penetrated deep inside me. I screamed with pleasure, twined my legs round his body and clasped him tightly to me. Now he was like a man possessed and began to fuck me relentlessly banking me hard against the wall while shouting obscenities in my ear. I begged him to stop but he was merciless. An erotic fire was burning fiercely deep inside my cunt. Whereas minutes before I had begged him to stop now I was screaming with pleasure and telling him not to while adding my own quota of obscenities to the exchanges. I almost passed out as I began to orgasm and I heard his groans of pleasure as pumped his sexual fluid into my pulsating cunt.

Gently he lowered me to the floor and, since I could barely walk, helped me back to the bed where I lay down feeling relaxed and utterly fulfilled. How lucky I was to have had my first taste of sexual intercourse from such a consummate expert.

Dad stood at the foot of the bed looking down at me. I watched with fascination as his cock began to slowly swell back to life. He took hold of my ankles and pulled me down the bed until my feet rested on the floor. After stretching my legs widely apart he placed one leg on my dressing table stool and my other leg on an upright bedroom chair. Everything was done so precisely that I realised he must have done this many times with my mother. He dropped down on his knees and began to caress my cunt with his tongue. Occasionally he pushed a single finger inside me and probed around for my 'G' spot while continuing to tongue me. My whole body dissolved into an exquisite haze of unceasing sexual pleasure. I writhed and screamed in uncontrollable delight. Rather absurdly I thought how lucky my mother was to have such pleasure available on a daily basis.

Jane looked at Chris. 'Do you think I'm a wicked girl?'

'Oh yes,' Chris said, 'And I just love to fuck wicked girls. Open your legs you wanton slut!'

'I haven't finished yet,' Jane said, 'or rather my father hadn't. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled me. His enormous cock was only inches from my face. It was obvious he wanted me to take it in my mouth; but I couldn't. He reached over to my bedside table and picked up a bottle of hand cream and asked me to rub it on his prick. After I had been rubbing him for about thirty seconds he ejaculated about six strong pulses of his sticky fluid all over my face. He moved away and put his dressing gown back on and asked me if I had enjoyed it. I nodded. Before he left he warned me not to tell anybody about what had happened and promised to fuck me again.

'And did he? Chris asked.

'Oh yes whenever James and mom aren't around. He must have fucked me at least fifteen times and he finally taught me how to suck him off as well.'

'Wow, you are a naughty girl.' Chris said 'and you've made me feel very horny. Come and sit on my cock.'

To be continued.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers