Incestuous Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Incest and near rape plus lingerie on the cat walk.
3.3k words
4.35
30.5k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

The house seemed very empty after Chris had gone. Monica was busy with preparations for her long cruise holiday, but no matter what she did, she couldn't hide the deep void in her life. She had always had a strong emotional attachment to her son but the last few weeks when that love had been expressed carnally had affected her deeply. In her heart of hearts she knew there was no future in a sexual relationship with him but she still missed it. Now Monica needed to move on and the sooner the better.

Jane too, was anxious to get away from home and the amorous attentions of her father. Her mother was very happy to see her daughter to go off on holiday with Monica, her father less so. He telephoned Monica and arranged to come round and see her. He was unaware that Monica knew he had been fucking his daughter.

John Munroe's motive in coming to see Monica was only partly to discuss his daughter's holiday; he was also anxious to renew his sexual relationship with Monica now that she was alone at home. Ultimately he would have to face the fact that he would soon be loosing two occasional sex partners.

Monica made no special preparations for her meeting with John Munroe so he was rather taken aback to be greeted by a woman casually dressed in an old denim skirt and blouse and wearing no makeup. She brushed aside his attempt at a sexual embrace and turned it into a chaste peck on the cheek.

'Is it that time of the month for you?' he enquired' 'I thought you were beyond that.'

'I believe you have some concerns about Jane coming away with me,' Monica replied, ignoring his sarcastic remark.

'Well yes,' John responded, 'how much is all this going to cost?'

'Surely you don't begrudge your daughter an opportunity to see the world and broaden her horizons, 'Monica replied. 'You have after all been making pretty free use of your daughter sexually for some time now.'

'That's a matter between the two of us,' John replied taken by surprise. 'And may I remind you that you have been making pretty free use of my son sexually. I took a look at James's computer the other night. I don't think you are in a position to take the moral high ground.'

'That may be so,' Monica persisted but I don't think your wife would be too happy to learn of your relationships with your daughter, your receptionist and me.'

'So its blackmail is it?' John asked.

'Call it what you like; I'm just suggesting that you ought to do the honourable thing and let your daughter move on.'

John Munroe admitted defeat and soon thereafter agreed to transfer a substantial sum of money into his daughter's bank account supplemented by a regular monthly allowance. Now that the battle was won, Monica offered John a drink. He sat sipping his scotch and eying Monica.

'You can be a first rate bitch when you want to, can't you?' John said with a smile.

'I'll take that as a compliment,' Monica replied.

'So are you going to continue behaving like a bitch or are you going to let me fuck you now?' John asked insistently.

Monica was in a playful provocative mood. 'Supposing I say no,' she said artfully.

John put his glass down and got to his feet. He was over six feet tall with a strong well toned athletic body. He strode towards Monica and pulled her roughly to her feet.

'Suppose you take your clothes off right now before I rip them off you,' he said in a quietly menacing tone.

She tried to back away, remembering the damage he had inflicted on her clothes at his surgery, and fell down onto the couch. He was on top of her in an instant and quickly ripped her blouse open before reaching down and releasing the catch on her skirt. Monica continued to struggle as her skirt slipped down to her knees. Her legs were now trapped inside her skirt, severely limiting her ability to struggle. John pulled Monica to her feet again and wrestled her down onto the floor before forcing her face down and removing her skirt. As she struggled he unclipped her suspenders and removed her stockings and tied them tightly round her wrists. Monica continued go struggle as John turned her face up again and half dragged, half carried her towards the window where he bound her wrists to the inlet and outlet pipes on the radiator.

John stood up and watched Monica writhing around trying to free herself. He began to remove his clothes. Soon he was naked and rampant.

'God you're a sexy bitch aren't you?' he exclaimed looking down at her. 'And now I'm going to fuck your brains out, you brazen slut!'

John knelt down beside Monica and deftly removed her bikini pants and bra. Monica was now in an extreme state of ambiguous sexual excitement; simultaneously trying to fight her lover off while relishing his power to do whatever he wanted to her. As her rampant partner straddled her body and thrust a handful of fingers into her wet cunt she continued to writhe and struggled on the floor.

'Do you want my cock in your mouth or up your cunt?' John asked harshly. 'I suppose a whore like you charges more for a mouth fuck.'

'Do I have choice?' Monica gasped in a frenzy of excitement, 'you're going to rape me; aren't you?'

'Yes I am, but not just yet,' John replied, 'first of all I've got to tie your legs down.'

He picked up Monica's flimsy knickers threaded one leg onto her right ankle, twisted it tight and secured the other leg of her knickers under an adjacent heavy table leg. Next he tied her bra strap to her left ankle, pulled her legs wide apart and rested the leg of the couch in one of her bra's C cups.

Spread-eagled and helpless on the floor Monica felt the first blissful pulsations of a gathering orgasm as John lifted up her body and placed two cushions beneath her buttocks so that her cunt was more conveniently positioned for deep penetration.

Monica moaned with pleasure as her lovers huge cock slid smoothly deep inside her wet wide open orifice; abandoning all pretence of resistance she dissolved into screaming obscene ecstasy. It was the apotheosis of all her perverse and lewd behaviour of the past few weeks. Her son and his friend had reignited her fierce urgent persistent need for COCK. Just COCK; long, stiff, fat relentless COCK pumping in and out for all eternity. Her cunt was wide open; a horse could have fucked her. Yes she was an obscene lascivious whore. Monica writhed in ecstasy in time with her lovers relentless fucking. She had entered an erotic fantasy world in which she imagined she could see her dead husband, her son and his friend all wanking off while they watched John fucking her. They were hosing her down with continuous eruptions of sticky white semen; she was drowning in her lovers' spunk. In her incoherent screaming obscene tirade she tried to convey this to her lover as their fuck fest came to its thunderous climax and John pumped fierce warm jets of love juice into Monica's welcoming shuddering frenzied depths.

The room was suddenly quiet as Monica's spontaneous uncontrolled sexual ravings came to an end. John eased himself off his lover's body and collapsed on the floor beside her. They both lay there quietly savouring the cathartic calm which followed the erotic storm. Monica was dimly aware she had been transported to an erotic land never previously visited. Never previously in her entire adult live had she so unambiguously revealed her innermost secret obscene sexual needs. Monica finally found her voice.

'No one has ever done anything like that to me before,' she said quietly.

'Really,' her companion replied, 'you do surprise me, an experienced sexy lady like you; my wife loves bondage fantasy games.'

'No, it was more than that. Please don't laugh at me John, but the earth really moved for me today. And please; never tell anyone what happened, let it be our secret.'

John gave Monica's arm an affectionate squeeze of unspoken agreement before realising that Monica was still tightly restrained by her damaged underwear. He carefully released her bonds and helped her to her feet. She kissed him lightly on his lips then glanced at her damaged clothing lying discarded on the floor.

'Do you destroy all your lovers' lingerie, or is it just me?' she said with a grin.

'Sorry about that,' John said. 'Why don't I take you to some lingerie boutiques next week and buy you some new stuff? There's one proviso, I want to come in the changing room with you while you try things on.'

A date was fixed before Monica invited John to accompany her upstairs for a more loving and relaxed session of sexual intercourse on her bed.

****

For several days Monica busied herself with preparations for her imminent departure. She had no difficulty in changing the cruise arrangements to include Jane. The only slightly tricky matter concerned the sleeping arrangements; Monica had booked a cabin with a large double bed. Jane assured her that she had no objection to sharing a bed with Monica; indeed she was rather attracted by Monica's voluptuous figure and large breasts. In her private fantasies Jane sometimes wished she was a man so that she could fuck Monica. Without telling her cabin companion she had secretly purchased a strap on dildo.

John Munroe eventually called to tell her that an associate of his in the local Chamber of Commerce who was the owner of several sex boutiques in the surrounding area had given him two tickets to an and up and coming lingerie fashion show in a nearby town. This could be regarded as an ideal arrangement; Monica could admire the packaging while John lusted after the contents.

Monica drove alone to the venue for the show and waited for John to arrive in the adjacent bar. He had already given her five hundred pounds in cash to spend on underwear. The fashion show was mainly for the trade and Monica was once again wearing her black two piece business suit to try and blend in with the buyers.

When John arrived the couple took up their allocated seats in the thirds row. The show ran for about three quarters of an hour during which five delectable girls modelled a wide range of garments and styles from the expensive and sophisticated to the cheap and vulgar. Afterwards John's friend Simon took them backstage where the models were casually discarding their skimpy underwear and standing around naked chatting and relaxing.

They watched as the boutique owner offered a few words of thank to each of the girls in turn and gave them an affectionate peck on the cheek. In an aside, John told Monica that Simon was gay and had no sexual interest whatsoever in the women. Monica was beginning to feel somewhat upstaged by this abundant display of beautiful sexy women. She asked Simon if he had anything in her size. He quickly collected a selection of garments and led Monica and John into his office where he sat down behind a desk.

'Go ahead, Monica,' he said, 'don't mind me, try anything on that takes your fancy, I've got some paperwork to catch up with.'

John sat casually in the corner and watched as Monica began to undress; soon she was naked. Simon didn't even bother to look up from his papers when Monica began to examine the garments. She selected a black 36 inch C half cup bra and matching mini-briefs and tried them on.

'Looks great,' John offered, staring admiringly at her.

A member of Simon's staff came in to consult Simon.

'Wow,' he exclaimed, 'we should have had you in the show. Simon, we ought to have some photos of this woman, she's just the type of shapely woman who would appeal to a lot of our customers.'

For the first time, Simon looked up from his papers and stared at Monica appraisingly.

'Yes I think you are right. Monica you can have anything you like from our stock so long as you allow us to take photos for publicity purposes.'

Monica was agreeable to being photographed but pointed out that she would be going away for a long holiday the following week. Simon immediately got on the 'phone and quickly arranged for a photographer to come over to the boutique. And ninety minutes and dozens of photographs later Monica and John were finally able to leave.

'Sorry things didn't work out for you as intended,' Monica said to her rather thwarted companion; you didn't get a chance to screw me did you?'

'There's still time,' he suggested as they headed towards the multi-story car park, 'I'll give you a quickie on the bonnet of your car.'

Monica was not about to disappoint; she was five hundred pounds to the good as well as having several bags of freebie underwear.

'Just give me a minute to get this tight skirt off,' she said as they reached her car. 'I don't want any more collateral damage to my clothing.

Monica glanced around the car park; they appeared to be alone. She slipped her skirt off and removed her knickers.

'How do you want to fuck me, face up or face down?' she asked.

'You sound like a whore with a client,' John said with a laugh. 'Bend forward over the bonnet and I'll have you from behind.'

'Just trying to be helpful,' Monica replied, as she complied with his instructions 'I don't want to be raped again.'

'You've got a really nice arse,' John said feeling her well defined buttocks. 'How do you feel about having my cock up your bum?'

'For Christ's sake John; just get on with it and fuck me, I'm really late.' She replied.

Monica heard the sound of flies being unzipped followed moments later by John's probing fingers loosening up her vaginal entrance. Finally he slid his cock deep inside.

'Just cum quickly,' Monica insisted, 'I haven't got time for an orgy.'

John was happy to comply. After watching five young Goddesses mincing up and down the catwalk followed by Monica's photographic striptease he had built up a strong head of erotic steam. Monica felt the powerful intensity of his ejaculation a few seconds later. John withdrew, his cock still oozing semen, and helped Monica into the upright position.

'Have you ever thought of working in the docks you could make a fortune,' he joked.

'I'm sorry John, but I really have to go,' she said as she slipped her knickers back on with several tissues packed inside to soak up the inevitable leakage from her vagina. Monica gave John an affectionate good bye kiss and drove out of the car park

****

All Monica's holiday arrangements were complete. Tomorrow afternoon she and Jane would travel up to London for an overnight stay before flying out to Tenerife.

Early in the evening as she was adding last minute items to her luggage she heard the sound of a car drawing up outside. She looked out of the window and, to her astonishment, saw her son Chris getting out of a taxi. When Chris entered the house Monica was waiting for him at the foot of the stairs.

'Sorry mom,' he blurted out as they embraced, 'I just had to see you one more time before you go.'

Monica quickly adjusted to the new situation.

'It's alright my darling; would you like something to eat?'

Chris shook his head.

'No mom, I just want to spend one last night with you.'

'Well Chris I was just about to take a bath; would you like to join me for an intimate chat?'

Monica's king size bath well able to accommodate two people; she and her late husband had often started their sexual encounters fondling each other in its warm depths. She sent Chris off to make some drinks while she ran the bath and added sweet smelling erotic gels to the water. By the time Chris arrived with the drinks she was ensconced in the water, her modesty slightly protected by the foaming unguents.

Chris quickly discarded his clothing enabling Monica to admire once more her mother fucking son's erotic rampant physique. Once in the tub he sat down at the opposite end to his mother. They stared at one another other with undisguised mutual lust as Chris playfully jiggled Monica's breasts with a probing foot and then as she parted her legs, gently massaged her vaginal entrance with his big toe. The pronounced head of his cock poked out of the water like a marauding shark.

Monica sighed in anticipation of the abundant sexual pleasures to come and wondered vaguely how many times her son would fuck her during the course of the night. Now that Chris had some sexual experience coupled with an insatiable libido Monica looked forward with relish to the unexpected treat. The incestuous affair had passed well beyond the stage of a mother gently introducing her son into the pleasures of making love; now they were lovers on an equal footing.

Chris got out of the steaming bath and offered his mother a steadying hand as she followed suit. Water dripped onto the bathroom floor as they joined in a passionate naked embrace. As they towelled themselves dry they continued to take intense delight in their mutual nudity. Chris regarded his mother as a sexual Goddess who had invited him into paradise.

They walked hand in hand into the bedroom. Monica stretched out languorously on the bed with her legs spread wide apart in invitation. Chris knelt on the floor and examined his mother's wide open cunt from close quarters. He delicately probed the juicy interior while Monica savoured the gentle sexual stimulation.

It was a measure of Chris's increasing sexual maturity that his first thought was his mother's sexual pleasure rather than his own. Be began to gently caress Monica's cunt with his tongue; occasionally pausing to finger her clitoris. They both lost all sense of time. There was scarcely as sound to be heard aside from Monica's gentle gasps of pleasure as the walls of her vagina began their orgasmic spasms. Fifteen minutes later with a final shudder of pleasure Monica eased her self away from her son's intimate tongue fucking and lay with her eyes closed remembering the ecstasy.

Chris climbed on the bed and straddled his mother. His large erect penis rested quivering between Monica's swollen breasts. He propped a pillow behind his mother's face and moved gently forward so that his cock was touching her lips. Semen oozed from the tip of his stiff prick and painted his mother's slightly parted lips with a white sticky deposit. Monica opened her mouth wide allowing Chris ease his cock inside the warm seductive interior. Moments later, fully six inches of his cock was comfortably docked inside her mouth. He began to fuck her face, moving slowly backwards and forwards. He knew he could cum in an instant but he wanted to savour the pleasure of having his cock right down his mother's throat.

Monica heard her son's groan of ecstasy as he finally lost control and moments later tasted his hot spunk coursing down her throat. Chris didn't immediately withdraw and Monica could feel his cock slowly shrinking back inside her mouth. Finally he pulled out and allowed the remnants of his ejaculation to dribble down on Monica's chin before snuggling contentedly down beside her.

'Mom, that was awesome, thank you so much.' Monica rolled over with her beautiful breasts dangling over her son's face. 'My darling boy,' she murmured and kissed him with her white sticky lips.

3340

LC10
LC10
113 Followers