Incestuous Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

By this time, I was ready to rip Theresa's heart out and kick the other girl's asses naked down Main Street. One thing I knew for sure was that the Baker Street girls were no more at least where my involvement came in and if I had anything to do with it, they were history completely.

"I need to know what they made you do Mom," I said. "I know you don't want to talk about it, but I need to know."

"They blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back," she said. "They took me somewhere in the car, gagged me and had me sit there for a long, long time. I heard some other people join us and they lifted me up and stripped me naked. I haven't been naked in front of anyone for years...not even you, and it made me so ashamed of myself."

As you can probably tell, I already knew the rest of the story but I couldn't let her know that. I found myself clenching and unclenching my fist under the book I held on my lap.

"So what happened?" I asked, already hurting inside for her.

"They had me lay down with my legs spread and the next thing I knew, another woman started ....you know, licking me down there, and kissing it, and chewing on it, and I had one orgasm after another."

I saw her dab at her eyes and I wanted to scream. "It's all right," I said. What a lame thing to say.

"No," she said. "It's not all right? I tried but I couldn't make them stop."

"I know Mom, but you were gagged and tied up."

"Honey...oh my god, oh god...I...I..."

She jumped off the chair and shot into the bathroom where I could hear her sobbing.

She didn't come out for the longest time, and when she did, she went to her room and closed the door.

I waited for a reasonable amount of time before I tried to talk to her again. I tapped on her door and waited but when I didn't get a response, I peeked in and found her sitting on the bed, gazing out the window into the back yard.

"Can I talk to you, Mom?" I asked. "You don't have to say anything."

She didn't refuse me so I went to sit next to her, taking her hand in mine.

"It doesn't matter what you did with the couple Mom," I said. "You have the tapes so let's close that chapter completely. As far as what happened, you were just trying to protect yourself and your friends. You need to get past that and focus on the rest of your life."

"I lied," she mumbled.

"What do you mean, Mom? You lied about what happened?"

"No," she said. "No, it all happened but l lied to myself, and I lied to you."

"How did you lie" I wondered.

"I'm so ashamed." She said. "I didn't want them stop. I didn't want the girl to stop. Not ever. It felt so good. I wanted it, honey. I wanted it so bad. They made her use a dildo on me too...a long, thick dildo that made me come again and again."

"It's been a long time since you've had sex, Mom. That's all. She just helped you have a few orgasms, that's all. It doesn't mean anything."

"I did it to her too," she said. "I ate her just like she ate me and I loved it. I loved her smell and her taste, and I wanted more. I almost cried when she left."

"That doesn't make you bad, Mom," I said, desperately wanting to make the whole thing go away.

"Why didn't I want them to stop?" she asked, "and why do I wish she would come back and make love to me some more? I've never been with a woman since I was with the couple. I've never even thought of it since then and now I want it again and again. I've never been so satisfied. I've never had orgasms like that and now I'll never know who she was."

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. "What if knowing made the situation even worse? What if she was someone you know really well, but would never dream of doing that with her?"

"I don't think I care any more," she said. "I just want to be with her again."

I wasn't sure where to go from there so I didn't say anything.

"They're your friends, Shelli," she said. "Ask them who it was. I don't care about anything else, I just need to be with her face to face."

"First of all," I said, "I don't want to speak to them ever again. Besides, I already know who she was but I can't tell you."

"Don't do this to me," she pleaded. "Just tell me who it is and I'll find a way to meet her and talk to her."

"Would you know her if she came back?"

"I think so," she said. "I think I'd remember how she felt and how she tasted. I think I'd know how she felt inside of me too. She was so good at what she did. I miss her already."

"Mom, the girl was tricked too in a way," I said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"They were playing a game called "Dare to be Bare," I said. "Each week a different girl is blindfolded and taken somewhere. They strip her naked and get her to do silly things like walking across a park nude or ride around in the back of a pickup naked with her legs spread out."

"Have you done that?" she asked.

"I've always been the one setting everything up," I said. "It's just for fun. No one gets hurt and we get to do some things we could never do on our own. It's fun being naked in public. I love it, but I've never been the one being stripped and paraded through crowds or anything. At least I wasn't until today that is."

"What are you saying?" she asked.

"Mom, I was the girl making love to you today."

"You were not," she said.

"Yes I was, Mom. I didn't know it was you because I was blindfolded and tied up too."

"I don't believe you," she said.

"I can prove it if you wish," I said.

I sat up on the bed and pushed my fingers into my pussy, rocking them in and out to get myself good and wet. Then I pulled them out and offered them to her. She licked at them, then sucked on them hungrily.

"Mom, it was me, I swear."

"How could you do that to your own mother?

"Mom, you're not paying attention. I didn't know it was you."

"I know," she said "it's just that now..."

"What, Mom? Now what?"

She began to cry, quietly at first, but then much harder. I went to put my rms around her.

"Please Mom, don't cry. All of this will go away, you'll see. You and I are the only ones other than the girls that know and if they tell anyone, they'll wish they hadn't."

She got off the bed to pace the floor, twisting a handful of tissues in her fingers.

"I waited for you to come back. I wanted you to make love to me again. I wanted you to take me hard and fast. I wanted to make love to you again too. Oh my god, honey, I desperately wanted to feel your touch, to hear your orgasms and taste your cum over and over. It's all I've thought about ever since they let me go.

I sat quietly, contemplating the sick thoughts I was having. I wanted her too. I wanted to fuck my own mother and I wanted her to fuck me too. I wanted her to put on a harness so she could fuck me hard and deep, I wanted to ride her like a pinto pony, her cock deep in my pussy. I wanted to lick her ass and put my fingers in there deep.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked. "Do we have the strength to walk away from this, forget it ever happened?"

"I can't believe I even think of doing anything else."

"But you are, Mom, we both are," I said. "Let's face it. We both want the same thing."

"What are you saying, honey?"

"I want everything you want and more, Mom. I want to make love to you in every way, and from every position and I want you to take me so high I can't come down,"

"Oh god honey, I want that too, but we just can't. It's so wrong for so many reasons."

"What happens in this house is no one's business but ours," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I can't...we can't. We just can't.

"I'm sorry too, Mom," I said, as I got up and went to my room. "so very sorry."

I didn't know whether to cry or stop thinking about it. It didn't take long to learn that the latter wasn't ever going to happen, but the tears weren't a problem. It got dark out but I didn't turn on the light, I just lay there fighting the visions that drove me to one masturbatory orgasm after another.

The house was so silent and I felt so alone for some reason. I was sure she was laying awake too but I just couldn't bring myself to go to her.

I had my back to the door, gazing out into the night while I toyed with my fingers when I felt the side of the bed go down as she crawled in next to me.

"Can I just hold you?" she asked.

"I wish you would," I replied. "It might help me to stop crying. and accept this."

She held me to her, nuzzling into my hair and kissing my shoulder. "I wish it had never happened," she said.

"I don't," I said. "I'm glad it did even though it's killing me to think it will never happen again.

"I know," she said. "But when it happened, neither of us had any control over it."

"I know that," I said, "but that knowledge isn't helping me get past it."

"Me either," she said. "I look out the window and I see nothing and that's the way I feel inside right now."

Neither of us said anything. I finally dropped back to lie on my back, my eyes fixed on the blank ceiling as a tear slipped from my eye. followed by another and another.

"Don't honey," she said, holding me even tighter. "It won't help."

I whipped around to face her, taking her in my arms to bury my face in her shoulder.

"I know," I sobbed, "but they won't stop."

It hurt me so much when I felt her tear slide onto my face. We held on so tight it was hard to breathe.

"God, I hate those girls," I said.

"Me too," she said. "If only we could erase these memories."

"No, Mom," I said. "I don't ever want to lose them. I just have to make them stop what they're doing to me."

She tipped my face back and licked a tear from my eye. "Shelli, I'm going to kiss you," she said.

For ten minutes, we kissed and cried, and cried and kissed each other.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said, as I reached to fondle her beautiful breast. "I can't pretend."

"Oh baby, don't," she said. "I can't stand it."

I kissed her deeply and let my fingers go lower.

"Shelli, don't," she said, half-heartedly. "I won't be able to stop."

"I have no intention of stopping" I said, as I moved down to take her nipple in my teeth and a few seconds later, my fingertip slipped between her wet lips.

"Oh" she gasped sharply as I moved through her slit. "You have to stop."

"I can't, Lisa," I said.

She immediately picked up on the use of her sister's name so I didn't have to call her Mom while we were making love and have no doubt, I was most definitely going to make love to her.

"Oh my god," she whimpered as I moved lower to suck on her nipple and push another finger into her. Nothing she could say or do was going to stop us now.

The die was cast and there would be slowing or stopping until neither of us could go on.

"Baby, oh my beautiful baby, I love you so much," she whispered into my hair.

I was much too busy to talk but my heart about melted at her words. When she came, I moved lower to drink her cum before opening her with my fingers to drive my tongue against her clit and into her set pussy, She tasted devine and I licked, sucked and nibbled on her clit to move her through another orgasm until she pushed me away because her clit was too tender.

She rolled me to my back, raising my heels up to place them even with my head where I held them as she ate me so fast and hard that my orgasms never wanted her to stop and just about the time I thought she was done, she pushed a finger into my anus deep to fuck me into insanity, then added a second to drive them deep and fast while she licked my pussy.

I screamed my orgasm so loud I thought for sure the police would show up as I gushed cum out like old faithful.

She dropped my legs down and came to lie with me all the way through a glorious afterglow that only ended when we fell asleep in each other's arms.

For the rest of the day, we feasted on each other, fucked each other, and wound up humping into each other until we finally spooned into each other and let the world slip away.

We slept that way until the warmth of the morning sun forced us to open our eyes.

"Good morning, Lisa,"I said, as I kissed her awake. "If you see Mom, tell her she doesn't have to worry any more. We solved the problem for her."

She smiled and kissed me with passion several times. "I'll tell her," she said, "but I think she already knows."

I was silent for a few seconds, so she reached over to stroke my hair.

"What's wrong, honey?"" she asked.

"What? Oh nothing," I said. "I was just wondering where I could get a strap-on today."

"A what" she asked, amazed at such a thing.

"Never mind," I said. "It was one of the things I wanted you to do to me, that's all."

"Well, we can't have you left wanting now, can we?" she said.

"Oh my god," I said. "that would be so awesome."

"Then let's go shopping," she said.

"What day of the week is it, anyway," I asked.

She giggled and kissed me again. "It's the day between surprise and forever," she said.

"Is that a work day?" I asked.

"Is it on the calendar?" she asked. "If you don't see those days on the calendar, it's not a work day."

"So we have all day to do whatever we want," I said.

"Anything and everything," she said. "After all, we have a lot to discover."

"Then we'd better shower and strip this bed," I said.

"Let's get mine wet next," she said.

I smiled and climbed on her. "God, I think I'm the happiest woman in the world."

"Second happiest," she said, as she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me with her tongue deep in my throat.

I decided second happiest was acceptable as long as this never ended.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12