Incestuous Chicanery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me come in your ass."

"And you'll forgive me for everything?" she queried.

"And do whatever I want for the next 24 hours, and once in a while after that when I can't get someone else," I added.

"There's always mom," she giggled out as she climbed onto the bed, straddling me and taking my cock in her hand. It was fully lubed up with her saliva and slid pretty easily into her already wet pussy.

She smelled of alcohol and was a little clumsy. "Fuck my pussy for a little while...make me come first," she whispered. "That'll loosen up my ass and lube up your dick."

I pumped my dick into her and she leaned over so that her arms were stretched out to my sides, supporting her weight above me. She bounced on my cock aggressively while she moaned with her eyes closed and her head back. I started to really bang her pussy as her thrusts became more forcefull and I could feel an orgasm building in me. I knew I only had a few more thrusts, but I didn't want to tell her. Pregnancy could be her punishment for what she did to me. I planned to come in her pussy as much as I could over the next 24 hours without letting her know. Suddenly I felt myself erupting into her just as she cried out, "I'm coming!" and ground herself onto my cock.

"Mmmmmmhhh..." she moaned. "Ok, big boy, you want my ass now?" she asked as she climbed off of me and positioned herself for rear entry. "Be careful, ok? I'm not real experienced with this."

I got up and looked at her asshole staring back at me. Right below it was her gaping pussy, running over with the white, slippery liquid I'd just deposited. I stuck two fingers into the hole and wetted them with my semen, then gently lubed up the outside of her tight little asshole. I put my hand on my still dribbling cock and placed the tip at the opening of her asshole and slowly pushed it in. She grunted and said "Gently," but my dick was already about an inch in.

I continued at a slightly faster pace until I was burried to my balls in her ass. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Fine, just take it easy now," she pleaded.

I stroked slow and long in and out of her ass and could tell that I wouldn't last long in here. I picked up the pace and was eventually pulling almost all the way out with each stroke. Soon, I was coming all the way out and popping full force through her tight little sphincter on each re-entry. She didn't seem to mind this, so I continued. One time, my cock slipped full force back into her pussy instead of her ass and that gave me a good idea. I brought myself to the brink of orgasm and just as my balls began to pump their liquid, I rammed the length of my cock directly into her pussy so the head was at the opening of her cervix, delivering its load straight into her womb.

I rested there for a second grinding my hips as I felt the last of my seed pulsing from my body into hers and then put it immediately back into her ass. I stroked a little longer and came again while my cock was still up her ass. I made a big production of this orgasm so she'd know I came. I collapsed onto her back and pushed her down onto the bed. I lay there on top of her for a few minutes before I noticed that she had fallen asleep. Quickly, I pulled my dick out of her ass and inserted into her sloppy wet pussy and fucked her hard and fast until I exploded with another gripping orgasm.

After using her pussy to milk my cock of its last few drops of semen, I climbed out of bed and walked to her room where I then spent the night.

When I woke up the next morning, mom had already gone off to work and my sister was in the bathroom getting ready for school. I stuck my head in to catch her sitting on the toilet. "Get out!" she cried. But I just stood there.

"I want to send you to school with something in your pussy. You have to keep it there for me all day," I told her.

"Ok, but just get out." She yelled with a little grin on her face. She was having fun with this.

"I went to my room and found a small plastic easter egg. I quickly jacked off into one half of it, filling it with my semen. Next I grabbed a syringe from my chemestry set and sucked it all into it. I returned to the bathroom where my sister was on her tip toes, staring into the mirror, plucking her eyebrows, still fully naked. I walked up behind her and said "Spread 'em." She spread her legs, arched her back and gave me access to her pussy. I grabbed a little vaseline and secretly lubed up the syringe. Inserting the syringe as deeply as I could, I pushed the plunger and sent my semen home.

"What are you putting in me?" she asked.

"You'll find out when I take it out of you after you get home." I pushed the egg in to keep the semen from leaking out. We both finished getting ready and were off to school.

Midway through the day, I ran into her during lunch break. "Don't you want to check me for honesty?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Ok, where?"

"The boiler room, downstairs," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me toward a dark and unused hallway with which she seemed to have an intimate familiarity. She opened a door and led me in. Once inside, she turned around leaned against the wall and lifted her dress to reveal her pink cotton panties. "Explore away!" she insisted.

I approached her and looped my thumbs under either side of her panties and slid them half way down her thighs. Then I cupped her pussy with my right hand and inserted a finger. Right there inside her was the plastic easter egg. I could feel my erection bulging in my pants.

"Wanna see me push it out?" she asked and I nodded. With that, she pushed her panties around her ankles and sqautted in place. Almost immediately, the egg was rolling on the floor at her feet in a puddle of hours old semen. "Now you put it back in," she offered as she turned again toward the wall and pointed her ass toward me.

I picked it up and came closer to her. I released my cock from the confines of my pants and rubbed it between her legs. She moaned as I grabbed my cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy, slipping the head just inside her. I pumped a few times and could already feel an orgasm coming on. A few more aggressive thrusts and I was depositing another load of incestuous semen into the depths of her fertile sheath. I pulled out and quickly replaced my cock with the toy egg.

"I don't have time to come right now. I have a class to get to. Besides, I want to save it for your ass after school," I lied.

"But what about me?" she begged. "I want to come."

"I don't have time. Besides, this is your pennance, remember? You're not supposed to enjoy it," I reminded her.

"After school? Will you make me come after school?" she asked.

"If you let me come in your pussy I'll make you come any time you want me to. Other than that, I'm only worried about my own orgasms," I replied.

"I can give you the best blow job of your life," she pleaded.

"Any blow job would be the best of my life right now," I countered.

"Why do you want to come in my pussy?" she asked. "I'm ovulating as we speak! Any come in my pussy is most definitely going to get me pregnant. Is that what you want?"

"Maybe...I mean, what harm has come to you through all of this? You stole something from me that can never be replaced. And you're still having fun with me," I said.

"I said I'm sorry and you said you'd forgive me if I went along with all of this. You didn't say I had to go to hell and back! I'm a senior and I've been a dirty little slut since before puberty. I've made it this far without getting pregnant and you want to fuck that up for me? Why? If that's really what you want, come over here and come in my pussy right now," she demanded as she bent over at the waist and showed me her wide open cunt. "Come on!"

I wasn't going to give in to her manipulations. She had royally fucked me over, humiliated our mother, and violated any trust there once was between us. I pulled my dick back out and walked toward her. As I did, she pushed the toy egg out again, sending it bouncing across the cement floor. I took my dick in my hand and guided it into her.

Grabbing onto her hips, I used them for leverage as I pounded her as deeply as possible. I could hear her grunt with each of my thrusts and those grunts eventually turned to lusty moans. I felt her reach back with her right hand and lightly touch my balls as they bounced against her clit and pubic mound.

Her hand then moved to her clit and she was soon rubbing it fiercly, trying to beat me to climax. Her extended moans and hightened pitch told me she was going to, but the added stimulus brought me quickly to the edge and I felt my cock explode into her just as she began twitching. Her continued abrupt movements kept my spasms coming as I splashed load after load into her already teeming cunt.

She brought herself upright, keeping my cock burried in her snatch and put her hands on mine, still tightly grasping her hips. She pulled my hands up to her tits and I squeezed them lightly and she responded by squeezing my cock with her pussy.

"Well, if that wasn't worth it, I don't know what would be," she sighed. "Are you going to let it go now? I love doing this, but I can't handle the stress of a late period."

"Ok, yeah, I mean, I wasn't being all that picky about who I lost my virginity with, and it's unlikely mom could sustain a pregnancy if it were even possible for her to obtain one so it's hard for me to really be mad at you about that. But this isn't the first time I've come inside of you." I confessed. "The first time we fucked, when I didn't know it was you, you were coming with your legs all wrapped around me, and I was coming too. Then When you came to my bed later that night, I came in your pussy before I came in your ass, and then again afterward while you slept. And this morning, I filled your pussy with my come before I put the toy egg in. Then I came in you when we fucked against the wall down here and again just now. You're probably 5 pounds heavier with all the sperm you've got swimming around inside of you right now."

Her eyes were closed and she wasn't saying anything. She moved her ass a little, getting the attention of my cock and she reached down and started fingering her clit again. "We may as well make it worth it," she whispered.

12