Incestuous Liaison Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovely daughter seduces her daddy.
3.5k words
4.35
149.9k
50
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Lovely Daughter Seduces Her Daddy

It was a beautiful summer morning, and my daughter Lisa was up and about before me today. As I roused from my sleep, I could already smell the fresh pot of coffee my baby had started up for her daddy. I groggily climbed out of bed, straightened my boxers, and made my way to the kitchen.

I lived alone in the house, and it was great to have my baby girl Lisa home from college, visiting for the summer. She has developed into quite a lovely young woman, and I had to admit I found her absolutely beautiful. She is slender, with long flowing brown hair and quite shapely buttocks. Her breasts are quite petite, and I absolutely love that in a woman. Her nipples are large, and I can often see them protruding beneath her shirt when she's cold or when the wind blows.

Since Lisa's breasts are rather small, she often goes without wearing a bra, especially around the house. And when she does that, I absolutely love to watch her little breasts shake under her shirt. I think she sees me watching her sometimes, but she's my daughter, and I've always looked at her, so nothing different there. I once saw her nipples harden after she saw me looking at her, and I wondered what she was thinking.

Lisa also has a beautiful ass. She fills her jeans in a stunning way, the denim outlining her beautiful shape and hugging her buttocks, hips and thighs as she walks. She sways beautifully in her tight jeans. But I think she looks even better in loose fitting shorts. When she walks around the house in those, I can see her pretty buttocks wiggle and bounce, seeing the natural form of her lovely body. I have to remember she's my daughter, of course, but I love to admire her as a woman.

I have to admit, I've been masturbating at night to the fantasy of undressing her and making love to her. Pressing myself against her warm soft butt, teasing her pretty nipples with my tongue until they stand hard and erect. She's my own daughter, but I get very turned on watching her. And I think she sometimes notices and kind of likes it. She's been wearing looser cloths around the house recently, and she's been bending over and sitting down in ways that provide a peek down her shirt at her bare breasts, or up her shorts to see her panties, plump mound, and sometimes showing a little pussy hair. There have been many times I've masturbated while thinking of probing my tongue into soft skin under those beautiful shorts.

I've been trying to look nice this summer for her too. Staying fit, working out, dressing nicer, wearing cologne, leaving my shirt opened one button lower than usual, and wearing tight shorts. I think she appreciates it. I once saw her glancing down at my thighs and groin as I was sitting at the table in my shorts. She quickly looked away when she saw I noticed, but started softly biting her lip, and her hand briefly disappeared below the table. I think she was rubbing herself.

There was a wonderful sexual energy in the air since Lisa's been home from college, but it's nothing we would acknowledge or act on. We're just both enjoying each other's company this summer. Father and daughter.

As I walked into the kitchen, I could already smell Lisa's sweet sent filling the air. I'm not sure what she wears, but it smells absolutely delicious. She was standing at the sink and turned her head when she heard me enter the room. She was wearing just a long tee shirt, which she usually sleeps in, and with the backlighting coming from the kitchen window behind her, I could see that was all she was wearing.

"Morning daddy," she called out.

"Morning baby," I replied.

I came up behind her, put my hands gently on her shoulders, and gave her a loving kiss on the back of her head. Her hair smelled so delicious, and I lingered there for just a moment. She moved herself back against me to get closer to the kiss, and her buttocks gently grazed the head of my cock. She seemed to linger there for a moment, but neither of us acknowledged it. She must have certainly felt my cock bulb between her cheeks.

As I moved away and stepped over to the coffee pot, I was able to easily glance down her shirt as she stood at the sink. Her your soft breasts looked so perfect, and her gorgeous nipples were slightly engorged. I felt a stirring in my loins, but looked away before she could see me looking down her shirt.

"Did you sleep ok, baby?" I asked.

"Oh ok, I guess," she said, sounding a little weary.

"Yeah, I know it was hot last night," I tried to console her.

"No, it wasn't that, daddy. I just had a hard time getting to sleep," she replied.

"Thanks for making me coffee, honey. That was very thoughtful of you," I said.

"No problem daddy. I was happy to do it. I thought you'd be up soon, and would want some."

"Daddy?" she continued.

"Yes, honey?" I replied.

"Can you come here and hold me again. I'm upset about something, and there's something I want to ask you." She sounded a little nervous, and I wondered what was on her mind.

I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, but was careful not to press into her butt. "What is it baby? What's the matter?" I asked.

"Daddy, if I ask you something, will you promise not to get mad at me?" she asked.

"I'll never get mad at you for asking me a question, honey," I reassured her.

"Well, it's kind of a weird question, daddy," she returned.

"Tell me, baby, what is it?" I held her even closer to reassure her with her daddy's touch.

"Well, I know we love each other, but do you think it's natural for a girl to, you know, see her daddy in a different way?" she asked.

That was an unusual question, I thought. "What kind of way, honey?"

"Well, daddy, I mean do you think it's natural for a girl to be, you know, attracted to her father?" she asked sheepishly.

My heart jumped. "What do mean baby? Why are you asking me that?"

"Well, I know we really enjoy spending time together, but is it normal to become, you know, attracted to your dad?" She was really stumbling to express herself now.

"Oh honey, you know," I started, "fathers and daughters have a special bond. Did one of your friends ask you this?" I said, trying to distance the topic, and give her an escape route if she wanted it.

"No, daddy. I'm asking about you and me." She brought the topic straight back home. "This is really hard for me to ask you, daddy, so please tell me the truth." She pleaded.

I wrapped my arms tighter around my daughter, and she wrapped her hands around me, pulling my arms up against her pretty little breasts. I could feel that her nipples were hard and wondered where this conversation was going. She rested her head back onto my chest, and began to rock us both back and forth. By this time her buttocks were pressing against me, and I knew she could feel my cock against her. But she just kept rocking, putting a little extra sway in her hips when she felt my cock.

"Honey," I tried to explain, "You've been my princess all your life, and you know I love you and always want the best for you. Sometimes it's natural to look at your dad, or your daughter, and notice they're attractive, but that doesn't change the fact that they're father and daughter." I was starting to stumble too.

"So, you look at me sometimes and think I'm attractive?" She was listening too closely to my words. But I couldn't lie to her anymore.

"Well, yes, honey, I think you've developed into a beautiful young woman, and I'm sure men find you very attractive."

"Daddy, I'm not asking about other men! I'm asking about you! Do you find me attractive?" she asked impatiently.

"Honey, why are you asking me this?" I was feeling a little cornered now.

"Because, daddy, sometimes I see you looking at me, and I get excited when you do. I love to think about me turning you on, about being able to make my daddy excited. And I'm wondering what you're thinking about. Tell me, daddy, do I turn you on?"

She was being so direct. What a beautiful and bold young woman.

My heart started to quicken, and my thoughts went to my cock pressed against her ass. I tried not to, but my cock started to harden. It was pressing quite prominently now into her. I tried to back away, but she drew her arms more tightly around me, holding me, and gently pressed her ass back onto me. We were still rocking. Her butt cheeks felt so soft against me, and I began to press more deeply against her.

"Ok, daddy, you don't have to say it. I can feel you. Yes I turn you on! I love you daddy!" she proclaimed.

I was in shock. Could this be happening? It felt so wonderful to have her in my arms, and to be pressing my manhood against my daughter's soft body, to have my cock pressed into her ass, for her to feel me getting hard, for her to know she was arousing her father, for her to be enjoying it, and for me to be enjoying it too. I couldn't play the game any longer.

"Honey, if you must know, yes, I find you exquisitely beautiful. I think you are the sexiest babe I've ever seen. I love your beautiful ass, your soft breasts, your beautiful nipples, your soft hair. You turn me on so much, honey. I love watching you, and simply love holding you right now, pressing myself into you. Your daddy's manhood is pressed into his little girl's ass. Do you like it honey?" I was starting to breathe heavier now.

"Oh daddy, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world. Why didn't you tell me sooner? Then we wouldn't have had to play all these games. Watching each other, dressing sexy, flashing each other. I can't tell you how many times I've seen your pants bulge after I dance around the house without my bra, and in my skimpy shorts. I love turning you on, daddy, and you turn me on too. With your hot legs, manly chest, but most of all that huge bulge!"

Lisa began to press her ass back into me even harder, and I could feel her soft buttocks caressing, teasing, my cock, which was now stiff and upright, wedged into her ass. I could feel that she was wearing no panties, and she was mercilessly turning her daddy on. I was crossing a threshold with my daughter, and it felt so taboo, so forbidden. But it also felt so beautiful and so sensual.

"Daddy, I saw what you were doing last night," she started.

I stopped for a moment. "What do you mean honey?" I asked.

"You know, in the bathroom before you went to bed. After we were sitting on the couch together, when I saw you looking down my blouse. I saw the bulge in your pants growing again too, daddy," she said.

I became flush with embarrassment, but there was nothing I could do.

"Daddy, I came to say goodnight to you, and the bathroom door was a little open," she confessed.

"I thought you were still downstairs watching TV," I nervously replied. "What did you see, honey?"

"I saw the most beautiful, huge, manly cock I have ever seen in my life. Thick, long and huge. And I saw my daddy grasping it very hard, and pumping himself with long, strong stokes. Your eyes were closed, your were licking your lips, and I thought I could see you softly saying 'baby'. Then I saw you cum in huge loads, daddy, in huge gushes! All your beautiful thick cum, your sperm, gushing out, down your hand and spilling onto the floor. I got so wet watching you, daddy! What were you thinking about when you came, daddy? Were you thinking about me?" she longingly asked.

She had me now, and I could only tell her the truth. "Yes, baby, if you must know, I was thinking of you. I was thinking about pressing myself into your pretty ass, just like I'm doing now, and sucking your beautiful soft breasts and nipples," I confessed.

"Oh daddy, I would love to have done that for you. To have satisfied you that way. You looked so sexy last night. And that was why I could not get to sleep. I was so hot and bothered after watching you cum. I went back to my bedroom and fingered myself over and over to the fantasy of having your huge cock deep inside me, in my mouth, up my ass, covering me with your sperm. I must have cum like four times. You made me so wet, daddy."

Her words were driving me wild. My cock was now ramrod hard, straight up, pressed against my pretty daughter's ass. She began gyrating her hips against me, pleasuring her father even more. She knew what I liked, and she was giving it to me.

"Oh daddy, you like this don't you? Tell me you do," she said.

"Oh baby, it's the most wonderful thing I've ever felt. But we shouldn't do this honey. You are my daughter, and we shouldn't do this." I knew she could hear in my voice the weak argument.

"It's too late now daddy, our secret feelings for each other are out, and you're going to cum all over your little girl! Gush your cum all over your baby daughter, daddy. Cover me with your cum! You're going to blast all over me, daddy, and I want it so bad!"

She moved her hands behind her, down to the hem of her shirt bottom, and raised it up above her ass, revealing her naked buttocks. She had the most beautiful ass I have ever seen, and I dropped my hands down to caress it. I squeezed her butt cheeks, and spread them apart.

The soft warmth of her body against me almost made me cum on the spot. She felt so beautiful, so soft, so sexy. She was my little girl, and I loved her. I stroked her, massaged her, squeezed her ass. Like I had done so many times before, but this time as a man and a woman.

I parted her ass cheeks, and could see her pretty little asshole. Her butt was so beautiful, and I longed to kiss it, to pleasure it, to taste it.

Lisa continued moving her hands back to my boxers, and slowly pulled them down. Then she grasped my thick cock in her hand and started to squeeze me. Hard. Clenching her daddy's throbbing cock with her soft hand. Gripping me like a lover grips the man she loves. Wanting to please him. Feeling his softness, yet strongness, in her hands.

"Oh daddy, I finally have you. Your beautiful cock. The cock that made me." She was breathing hard now. "Press it against my ass, daddy, and cum on me. Cum all over your baby girl! I want you, daddy!"

She released my cock and pressed her ass back against me, grinding her hips into me. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks open, and planted myself deep between her buttocks. I then moved my hands around to the front of her shirt, and lifted it up, moving towards her breasts.

I took each of my daughter's breasts into one hand and began to cup them, to squeeze them. Her nipples were already rock hard and I began to pinch them lightly.

"Oh, yes, daddy! That feels so good!" She closed her eyes, and put her head further back onto my chest, still rhythmically moving her hips against my throbbing cock. Rocking us slowly together, in a lover's embrace. Father and daughter.

I moved my hands back down to my daughter's buttocks, and slowly started to caress them, squeezing them more. I gently parted her ass cheeks and pressed my engorged cock head deep between her cheeks. My daughter's buttocks were spread wide open now as our bodies pressed together. I looked down and could see my precum spreading around her anus. Her daddy's sticky strands of precum were clinging to her body, creating a carnal scene of glistening incestuous lust.

I was aching now for my daughter. I wanted to plunge my cock into her body, to fill her, to stretch her, to feel my daughter's warm tight pussy around my throbbing cock, and then to spew her daddy's love seed deep into her. I wanted to press my cock into her anus, her pretty pink puckered anus, and enter her body, see her strain to take all of me within her, stretching her wide open. I reached around and grasped her breasts again. Our bodies were pressed frantically together, rocking as one. Each aching for some kind of release.

My lust for my daughter felt so taboo, so perverse, yet so perfect. And her body was aching for mine with such an intense urgency. She was squirming in a passionate and heated frenzy, pressing her beautiful body against mine. Pining for her father's penis and his thick ribbons of his cum.

Our bodies looked so beautiful, entwined together. Father and daughter. Sharing their love, and giving each other such intense pleasure. My beautiful daughter's body felt so smooth and silky. Just like I remember her mother's decades ago. Her skin was like satin, and her scent so intoxicating.

It was such an erotic feeling knowing that my daughter lusted for her daddy, the man whose cum made her. The daddy who has cared and nurtured her all her life. And now she was a woman, returning that love with a woman's passion. Giving her body to her father. Grasping her father's penis and longing for his cum.

The sensations were so intense. My daughter could feel my cock starting to pulsate, and with one hand, grabbed one of my hands off her tit and moved it quickly down to her pussy, shoving my fingers up between her legs, into her drenching wetness.

"Oh, daddy. I want you to feel what you're doing to me! Feel how wet you're making your little girl!" she screamed. "Now cum on me! Cum all over your baby girl, daddy! I want to feel your warm, thick seed all over my body!"

With that, I plunged my fingers deep into my daughter's pussy, and felt the amazing softness, the dripping wetness. I could not hold back any longer. My cock swelled up and began to explode, spewing my cum all over my baby girl. I'm cumming on my daughter! This could never be changed now!

I was cumming so hard, and my cum was covering both of us. Dripping down her back and into her ass. She kept milking me by frantically pressing her butt cheeks into me until she felt the last gushes of my cum.

Then she turned around, kissed me passionately, pulled off her shirt, pulled off my shirt, and wrapped her loving arms around me. We were now totally naked, in a lover's embrace. She reached around and took some of my cum from her back onto her hand. Then, looking deep into my eyes, she brought her cum-covered fingers to her mouth, and slowly licked my cum off her fingers.

"Daddy, I've always wanted to taste your cum. The cum that made. It is so musky, thick and sexy. I love you daddy." Her words were so beautiful.

With that, I took my dripping fingers that had been planted deep into her soft, dripping pussy, and brought them to my lips as well. I looked into my sweet daughter's eyes, and licked her pussy juice off my fingers, making love to her with my eyes as I did so. She tasted so delicious.

"I love you too honey. And I am speechless," I confessed.

Lisa held me close. "Oh, daddy. This is going to be so good. Our love for each other is exposed now, we're naked, so passionate for each other, and our love life ahead is just beginning. I want you so bad. I want you to fill my pussy with your thick cock. I want my daddy's cock to fill me! Fill my cunt, fill my mouth, fill every inch of my body!"

I kissed my daughter passionately on her lips, our tongues intertwining. She pressed her body close against mine, grinding her pussy against me as she strained to pleasure her clit. I picked her up into my arms, and walked slowly with my daughter, still kissing, cum covered, naked, and blazing with passion, into her bedroom.

The End