Incestuous Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,250 Followers

"I take full responsibility for any confusion that occurred during our last meeting," John said in a serious tone as he sat down on a chair. "So this time, I'll make it easier for all of us and get straight to the point: As you both know, I have a strong interest in mother/son incest."

The sound of mom gulping hard was undeniable. She breathed a little heavier too. I heard her pucker her lips, and I had no idea how she felt. Did she hate this? Was she aroused?

John continued, "It's something I've always been fascinated with, and not having a chance to experience it with my own mother is easily my biggest regret in my life. The last photoshoot was a rare opportunity for me to witness such a thing for the first time, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ever since. So...I want you two to make love to each other, right here in my bedroom, right now- passionately. If you do that, you will walk away with $50,000 in cash."

I looked at my mother to see that her jaw dropped from the offer. It was clear that she was considering it and I knew that I was definitely interested.

Before my mother could say anything, I put my hand on her shoulder and expressed my interest in this saying, "Mom, I'll do it if you need me to."

"Are you sure Mark? What happened last time was one thing, but this is something far more intimate."

"I'm sure mom."

"That's what I like to hear," John grinned. "A son willing to commit such a taboo act for the sake of his mother's needs. Mark, tell me, have you ever masturbated thinking about your mother since the last time we met? I don't think you would have been so willing to agree otherwise."

"...I have, a few times," I reluctantly admitted to him in front of my mom, who must have been surprised by the revelation.

"I thought so. That just makes this whole experience far more interesting for all of us, doesn't it? Now I want you to undress your mother."

The moment felt right. I was now able to fulfill my recent desire to fuck my own mother. Mom wanted this to happen as well, so she could further her career and make more money. And maybe, just maybe, mom secretly desired this too.

Of course, John was thrilled getting to see something he's fantasized about for god knows how long. We would all be getting what we wanted. And it started with me slowly pulling down the thin straps off of my mother's shoulders, letting her dress fall to the fall, leaving her in just her black colored undergarments and high heels.

Before I could reach back to undo her bra, she whispered to me, "No, let me do it. Just watch."

She put both hands behind herself and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor where her dress was. Then she wrapped her fingers around the insides of her panties and pulled them downwards to reveal her cleanly shaven vagina. She looked beautiful. Her figure was perfect. It was the first time I had ever seen her fully naked like this with her bikini tan lines and all, and I was enjoying every second of it. My eyes were all over her large breasts with its large pink nipples. Then I was able to get a good look at her brown labia which was visible between her legs as she stood there modeling for our viewing pleasure.

She then lifted both feet, one after the other, to free herself from the panties around her ankles and stood right in front of me and gave me a kiss. It was a few kisses on the lips at first. Then she really started going at it, slipping her tongue in my mouth and kissing me as if we were just two people who were madly in love with each other.

"Are you boys enjoying this so far?" she asked us in a teasing manner after she ended the kiss.

We immediately gave an overwhelmingly positive reaction to her, as she stood unabashed by her nakedness, expressing our approval at how my mom was taking control over this situation.

Her face lit up with appreciation and she replied, "Good, because I'm just getting started."

She suddenly dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants, prompting me to take my shirt off as well and toss it to the ground. My cock felt swollen in her hands as she was caressing it. She even gave it a few motherly kisses while rubbing me down there.

After a few seconds of foreplay, she finally put me inside her mouth. But unlike last time, she only took the head of my cock inside her, sucking it hard and flickering her tongue across it. And then she moved her lips slightly forward taking in another inch of my cock. And then a few more inches as she continued sucking even harder and using her tongue on me. Before I knew it, she took my entire cock inside and I was able to feel the back of her mouth.

She looked me right in the eyes and raised her eyebrows as if to show off her incredible oral talent in deep throating. It was a talent only revealed to her sexual partners- which now included me. She continued looking me in the eyes as she bobbed her head a few more times, taking my cock all the way to her throat every time. There were a few gurgling sounds here and there, letting her know it was time to back away. Her eyes watered too, but she was committed to giving John a good show, and possibly to let me feel something amazing.

She abruptly pulled her mouth from my cock, leaving a trail of saliva hanging down from my cock and her lips.

"Now that I've got you warmed up," she said, catching her breath. "I think it's time we give John what he's paying for."

Having said that, she got up from her knees and laid down on the bed. She spread her legs to reveal her wet cunt. Fluids were visible and glistening from her small pink hole.

She noticed my reaction and said, "Yes, I'm super aroused. Now get over here, we've got a job to perform."

No one could argue with that. I pulled my pants off completely to get naked and followed her to the bed. Her legs spread wider as she laid back, waiting for me. I looked over at John and saw that he was rubbing his erection through his pants in anticipation for this long-awaited moment.

Before we got started, I had an irresistible urge to bend down and get a quick taste of my mother's vagina. I noticed how large her clitoris and brown labia were when I saw it up close for the very first time. After I got a good look at it, I ran my tongue across it, hoping to at least give my mother half the pleasure she was able to give me when she sucked my cock on two separate occasions. And it looked like I was able to please her, as she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair while my tongue was playing with her sensitive and enlarged clitoris. I wanted to please her orally for longer, but I simply couldn't control my urges anymore.

My cock was throbbing and needed to be inside her. Desperately. So I got on my knees and pressed the tip of my hard cock against mom's soft vaginal opening and slowly pushed my way inside. She responded by opening her legs even wider and using her fingers to spread her labia apart so I could have easier access to her private area. The deeper I went in, the more of her warm fluids I could feel against my penis. She was enjoying this whole sexual experience as much as I was.

"Harder, do it harder," John told me. "Do it the way you've been fantasizing about for the past few days."

I looked at him and saw that he was now masturbating at this unholy mother/son coupling which was happening before him.

My mother gave me a small nod and a wink. "That sounds like a plan. Fuck me, hard. Make me scream and moan. I know you want to."

Having gotten the permission to ravish her, at John's request, I wasted no time. And by the look in mom's eyes, she wanted it badly. So I began fucking her, thrusting my hips back and forth, going faster with each push, feeling that tight wet hole of hers. Her large breasts started waving back and forth from our body movements. And just when I thought things couldn't get any more intense, she started clenching her vaginal muscles, forcing me to have to push my cock even harder. And the harder I had to push, the more pleasurable it became for both of us.

"You like that, don't you?" she smiled, breathing heavily as she was getting fucked. "Don't be shy. We have a job to finish...uhhh...fuck me...own my pussy."

We continued this carnal fucking, and it was taking its toll as I was on the verge of cumming inside her. She looked like she was going to climax as well. Her once beautiful face was now twisting with pleasure as she clenched her jaw tightly and was squeezing her eyes shut.

"I'm going to cum!!!" she screamed passionately. "Don't you dare slow down!"

And she was true to her word. Mom's suddenly tensed hard and her body jerked. Her teeth clenched, then she screamed and cried. A geyser of fluids shot from her pussy and made an incredible mess all over John's bed (which I doubt he would ever mind, since this is exactly what he was paying for!) Her body was jerking as the fluids came out. And I kept on fucking her.

It was then my turn to cum, having left mom in a state of ecstasy, with my cock still buried in her pussy. Shot after shot of my cum began spurting deep inside my mother's womb. It felt amazing. Absolutely crazy. And it looked like she was getting off on the feeling of her own son's sperm being deposited inside of her, prompting her to furiously rub her clit to bring more pleasure to herself.

I collapsed on top of her when it was all over, pressing against her meshed breasts, which felt sweaty and glorious. Her nipples were still hard, too. We were both breathing heavily and no one in the room said a word after what had just happened. I rolled over on the bed and let it sink in that I had just fucked my own mother for some guy's viewing pleasure. I'm sure my mom was thinking the same thing about what she had just done with her son.

When mom recovered from the powerful orgasm, she sat upright, her breasts hanging free and her breathing still labored.

"Now I finally understand this delight you two guys have with incest."

"Bravo," John said as he got out of his chair.

I turned and saw John wipe the cum from his now flaccid penis using a tissue, before putting his cock back inside his pants. He walked over to my mother and caressed mom's hair (with his clean hand).

"That was beautiful, just beautiful," he said to us. "Donna, seeing a mother and son make love to each other like that was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I would very much like for us to continue this in private. I'll pay good money, of course. And if you're interested, I know that a few of my wealthy friends would enjoy seeing this as well, and I'm sure they would also be willing to pay a hefty fee. You and your son could really make a great living doing this. So what do you say?"

Mom turned to me and smiled when she saw the eager reaction on my face.

"I'm sure we can work something out," she replied to him.

Exploring the possibility of a new deal, mom bent over and kissed me, full on the mouth. A nice wet tongue kiss which felt awesome. Then her kisses went downward, to my neck, then chest, then stomach. John's eyes lit up in anticipation.

Mom re-positioned herself and winked at John, knowing she was about to do something nasty, before taking my cum soaked cock into her mouth. She sucked my flaccid penis while looking at this wealthy man, flickering and swirling her tongue too. She gladly swallowed my cum, and her too, while performing this raunchy sex act on me. I was slowly getting hard again, and mom's mouth worked wonders.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12