Incident at a Porno Theater Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised but not shocked at the revelation. She had encountered crossdressers before in her profession, quite a few times in fact. She had no objection if a guy had some little quirk like this.

She could see him watching her, apprehensive about her reaction. But she put him immediately at ease.

"I love it!" she said with some enthusiasm. "What else are you wearing?"

With that, she ran her hands up along his body, unbuttoned his shirt and felt inside. More lace. And under the lace, a bra! Her fingers closed on a soft, shapely boob. She squeezed it hard. "Oh, baby," she said. "Yours are bigger than mine."

Matt grinned at her, pleased with her reaction. "Yeah, but yours are real. Mine are just padding."

She kissed him on the cheek. "Anyway, I think they're cute," she said softly, then added, "And besides, there's nothing fake about this." She reached down and squeezed the lump that seemed to be trying to escape from his panties.

"You...um...you don't mind? About my lingerie, I mean," he said.

"I already told you, sweetie. I love guys who wear girlie things. Now you just lean back and let me do what I do best—make men crazy."

She slid down his body, grasped the waistband of his panties and yanked them down, letting his penis, now semi-hard, spill out. She put her hand on it, felt it move and stiffen to her touch and gave it a few tentative strokes.

It was a perfect size, she thought. Thick and full at the base and just long enough that she could get both of her hands around it. She liked big dicks as well as the next girl, something she could ride without feeling it was about to slip out on every other stroke. But she sometimes had a problem with those 10 and 12-inch monsters, especially with guys who wanted to fuck her up the ass. And she had never mastered that deep throat trick, so everything over a mouthful was wasted. Why hadn't her mother taught her about that?

Sheila leaned in closer. He was now fully erect, the circumcised head gleaming with his pre-cum. She put out her tongue, tasted him, then pulled back the stiff member and licked her way along the sensitive underside. She swirled her tongue around his pink helmet, savoring the taste of his passion, then taking him in her mouth and sliding swiftly to the base.

She bobbed up and down on him, slowly at first, then increasing her speed. Her lips were clasped tightly around his shaft and she sucked hard as, with her fingers, she fondled his precious balls through the panty material and tried to draw the semen out of them into her hungry mouth.

She looked up at him, holding his eyes with hers, recognizing the unmistakable expression of total desire on his face. She also noticed another face. The guy in the row behind them was leaning over the seat, looking down at them, getting a good view of the blowjob she was administering.

Matt had his hand on her head now, pulling her towards him, guiding her strokes. She was using all of her techniques to bring him rapidly to climax—tongue swirls, gently raking her teeth along his cock, sneaking in a few quick hand strokes. She was sure he couldn't last much longer, and she pressed her lips tightly around him, ready for him to explode in her mouth.

But then he stopped abruptly. He held her face in his hands and gasped out, "I want to fuck you now."

Sheila was surprised by Matt's announcement. Did he mean now? Right here? In the theater with everyone looking on? Well, she thought, why not?

She remembered her teenage years in the back seats of cars, sitting on boys' laps, skirts up and panties down, humping away. It would be a little more crowded here, what with the seats and all, but she knew she could do it. Kind of like a lap dance but with full penetration.

She squeezed down, kneeling in front of him, took hold of the waistband of his panties and pulled them down along with his pants until they were around his ankles. There!

Matt had taken out a condom and was fumbling nervously with the wrapper. She grabbed it out of his hands and ripped it open. Then, placing the latex oval on the end of his penis, she expertly rolled it onto his shaft.

"Slide yourself forward on the seat," she ordered. He quickly complied. Then she hauled her skirt up around her waist and climbed on, straddling him, her knees resting on the adjacent seats. Rather than remove her own panties, she reached behind her, grabbed the leg band, and pulled them aside.

The guys watching from the row in front of them must be freaking out, she thought. Good.

Sheila positioned herself above him. She was fully open now. And wet. With her hand, she guided his stiff member to the intimate opening between her labia and slowly sank down on him. This was the moment she always relished, especially when she was really, really ready as she was now. The exquisite feel of a thick cock sliding into her vagina, filling her cunt completely. She could feel the excitement building in her body. This is what pricks were made for, she sighed to herself.

She settled on him. He was in her all the way now. She moved her hips, felt the cock rub against the sensitive walls of her cunt. Then she began a rhythmic fucking stroke, lifting her body out then thrusting forward until she had his full extension inside her.

Matt tried moving his hips in sync with hers, but it only interfered with the rhythm. "You just relax," she said. "Let me do all the work." And he did. She knew he wouldn't last long. No man could resist what she was doing to him. And she was even making herself horny.

She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned into him, pushing her breasts into his face. He accepted the offer, took an erect nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. Sheila had to catch her breath. How long has it been, she asked herself. Two days since she'd had an actual orgasm.

She looked over his shoulder at two guys sitting in the row behind them. One of the men had his dick out and was flailing away at it. The other was also playing with himself but was more circumspect about it, his hand jammed down the front of his pants, working away. She winked at him and he smiled shyly back at her. She caught his eye and slowly ran her tongue around her lips. Then she made a fist with her hand and began making jerk-off motions in the air. This was too much for the other watcher. He stood up, his dick in his hand and thrust it at her.

Sheila pulled back, repelled. As if I'm going to suck that, she thought. Fucking perv!

The guy was holding his cock and waving it at her, then actually whacked her forearm with it. This was too much. She reached out and grabbed it, squeezed hard. Immediately, the guy came, spewing his cum all over, barely missing the shy guy next to him. Sheila held him until he had finished his ejaculation, then let him go. Quickly, he stuffed himself back in his pants, pushed his way out of the row, and fled back up the aisle.

Typical, she thought. Guy gets his rocks off and then can't wait to get away. Men! He had left a ribbon of his cum on her fingers. She raised them to her mouth. Then, slowly and deliberately, she licked them off.

The shy guy had his dick out now, whacking away openly. He smiled at her. Probably thinks he's going to get some of the same, she thought. She puckered her lips in a kiss and turned her attention to the lover between her legs.

She leaned into him, whispering into his ear as she rocked back and forth in a steady fucking motion.

"Oh baby, I love the feel of you in my pussy. Your cock's so big and hard. Give it to me, honey. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She put her tongue in his ear, nibbled on his lobe as she murmured her urgent desires. "Come for me, darlin'. I need to feel you come inside me. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Sheila was no longer pretending. She was approaching her own climax, as eager to get off as he was. Then she heard him gasp. "I'm...I'm gonna....gonna cum...oooh shit!"

He had been holding her with a hand behind each of her thighs, and he now pulled her sharply to him, held her with his penis trust deep in her cunt, and she felt his spasm. She held herself still, riding out the storm of his orgasm, mouthing sharp "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each ejaculation.

She felt his body relax under her but wasn't ready to let him go. Not yet. "Wait...wait!" she cried as she pressed her body onto him, reaching for her own climax. So close. So fucking close. And then she came.

She felt the familiar contractions of her vaginal walls on his still hard prick as her orgasm struck hard. Again and again she came, a linked series of orgasmic shocks that racked her entire genital area. She wasn't a screamer, but she felt a high-pitched keening whine escape from her throat, loud enough to be heard throughout the theater.

She sat still for a long moment, feeling the pulse of her heart within her breast, waiting for her breathing to return to something close to normal. Then she kissed him lightly on the mouth and gently slid off his lap.

Matt was looking at her, smiling happily. He pulled the condom off and tossed it on the floor. When he took out a handkerchief to clean himself off, she stopped him.

"Here, let me do that," she said leaning toward him. She took him full in her mouth, savoring the taste of the jism coating his cock as she licked and swallowed, squeezing the last drop from his softening tool.

He waited patiently until she had finished, then pulled up his panties and adjusted his pants. When he rose to go, Sheila remained in her seat. "I'll stay a while," she said. "I think I've made some friends."

Matt grinned down at her. Then he reached for his wallet, took out an extra fifty dollar bill and handed it to her. "Here. You deserve it. You're the best." And he leaned over, kissed her on the lips and walked out.

12