Incident at the Mall

Story Info
Black gigolo scores with mature white wife.
3.2k words
4.16
103.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay on her back in the men's department of Lord & Taylor, legs akimbo, the hem of her mini-skirt covering her belt, the very embarrassed Amy McGuire thought that the only possible silver lining in this humiliating cloud was that, at 6 pm, the store was nearly deserted.

She laughed out loud at her predicament as she reached for the extended helping hand from the handsome stranger looking down.

Well, thought Amy,at least I'm wearing clean undies.

Not only were they clean, they were new and the sexiest undergarments she ever owned. Beautiful tan stockings encased her lovely legs. A pink garter belt held them up and she wore matching pink thong panties. Ostensibly pink anyway.

Actually, the panties were so sheer they presented, for all practical purposes, no visual barrier to her bald pussy they were meant to conceal. Of course, her panties, not to mention her pussy, were never supposed to be viewed by anyone save her husband. Certainly they never should have been exposed to this department store shopper.

Amy felt herself flush as she was assisted to her feet. "Well, that's not something I do every day," she said lamely.

Her rescuer presented the barest hint of a smile before nodding and walking off without waiting to be thanked.

Mrs. McGuire was 42 years old, a red headed woman of Irish descent. She had beautiful blue eyes and her face still held traces of the freckles that, together with her red mop brought on so much teasing when she was in grade school.

Though no one considered her beautiful, she worked out regularly to maintain a body that still attracted the stares of younger men. Only about 15 pounds over her college weight, her measurements were a decidedly, alluring 36D-27-37. She sometimes examined herself naked in the full-length mirror and fantasized about what some young stud might enjoy doing with her.

Amy had been married to her husband Jack for over 20 years. She met him at her first job out of college. He was a supervisor in another department and 10 years older than she.

Amy had not come to the mall today to shop. Her presence was part of a bi-monthly game she played with Jack, and no, her accidental fall and full exposure were decidedly NOT part of that game.

For the first 18 years, their sex life was rather normal and dull. It changed about two years ago, ironically, when Jack started having trouble getting erections. They talked about seeing a marriage counselor but were too embarrassed to discuss their issues with a stranger.

Instead, they bought several self-help books about how to re-kindle the spark in their marriage. They tried several things, but the suggestion that worked best for them was a fantasy evening or weekend where they would pretend to be strangers meeting at a bar then slipping away for a tryst.

Amy and Jack would take turns writing out a fantasy, have their partner read it, then go out and act it out. They'd even discussed performing the fantasy with and actual stranger (usually Amy and another man), but again were just too conservative to do anything but talk and fantasize.

About a month before Amy's Lord & Taylor somersault, as part of Jack's fantasy, they ended up in a fairly nice motel that showed adult films. They'd done similar things before and always had really good sex after the movie.

This time, a scene from the movie got Amy so hot, she came out of character for a moment. In it, an older white woman was paired with a black youth. He looked to be only 18 or twenty. Fully clothed, he was beautiful, but when the woman stripped off his pants, he had a cock that made Amy light headed.

As the black fucked the woman to an obviously real on-screen orgasm, Amy remarked, "Jesus, Jack, I'll bet they didn't even have to pay that woman to do him."

Jack's name was to be Brad for the night, so he was a bit surprised when Amy used his real one. "So, are you saying you'd be willing to do him for real?" Jack always pressed harder for making their fantasies real than did Amy.

"God, I could never actually make love to him, but if he were standing here naked right now, I'd at least want to touch and stroke it. I might even suck him off."

Her comment surprised Jack, as Amy didn't seem to enjoy performing oral sex that much. She'd go along if Jack wrote a blowjob into one of his scripts, but she always finished him by hand. Amy followed the dialog, even to the point of asking Jack's character to "please come in my mouth." But she never actually allowed it. Afterwards she would explain that she just wasn't ready for that.

* * * *

Amy had noticed the yummy, black man when she entered the mall. She guessed his age to be about 26 or 28 and he looked like a model for GQ. His clothes must have been tailored just for him, and as he walked past her, Amy couldn't help noticing his firm, tight buttocks. She seemed almost hypnotized, like she was compelled to do so, as she followed behind him, staring at his butt.

His slacks were tailored in such a way that the thin material creased inward at the crack of his ass, showing each globe of his gluteus as an individual muscle mass. It gave the appearance of near-nakedness. Whenever the man stopped to window shop he'd put his hand in his pocket pulling the material so tight Amy could not have seen the definition of his ass any better had he been nude.

God, thought Amy, what a beautiful ass. What I wouldn't like to do to that. Amy lapsed into her most forbidden fantasy. She was a confirmed ass woman and sometimes, she imagined herself kneeling behind a naked man, grasping his buttocks, squeezing and pinching then.

She would trace her lips lightly across the meaty ass, progressing to gentle kisses followed by licking and soft biting. If the ass was a perfect "10" she would part the cheeks and run her tongue along the crack eventually honing in on the sphincter muscle where she would try to tongue fuck it. Needless to say, this was not a fantasy she shared with her husband.

The young black man didn't appear to notice that Amy was following him as he entered Lord & Taylor. When he stopped to browse at the suit rack, Amy started to walk past him. With his back to her, Amy extended her hand in a mock gesture, like she was going to pinch his derriere, but just as she was pulling it back, her shoe caught in the carpet and she pitched forward. Her hand clutched his buttock as she fell.

As she tumbled, Amy tried in vain to protect her modesty by clutching at her skirt hem. As the man turned to see who it was that had grabbed his buttock, Amy was still clinging to a shred of decorum. Grabbing at one of the shirts on display, she sought to halt her momentum and regain her posture.

Alas, the shirt merely pulled easily off the hanger causing Amy's total loss of balance, and after a sideways roll, her final resting position showing her pretty, nearly-nude pussy to a gorgeous stud stranger.

Well, I guess I got to goose him and he got an eyeful, Amy thought as she hurried off in the opposite direction wanting to put as much distance as possible between herself and that embarrassment.

Amy wandered the mall looking for the lounge Jack had identified for their meeting. When she finally saw it, she also saw the stranger entering. She still had nearly 45 minutes before her "date" was due. After a quick debate, she decided to go in and have a drink while waiting the half hour or so for Jack.

The lounge was deserted except for the stranger she'd flashed sitting in a semi-circular booth at the back. Amy sat at the bar and ordered a martini. She wondered if the man would approach her. She thought about engaging in some innocent teasing. Maybe have Jack arrive to find her flirting with a gorgeous young black stud. That might just spice things up a bit.

The gorgeous young man ignored her. For the second time since seeing the stranger, Amy's actions seemed beyond her ability to control. She got up, approached the booth, and slid in.

"I'm really sorry about what happened back there," the pretty wife said, smiling.

Amy turned to face him and deliberately slid her stocking-clad knees up onto the seat, slightly parting them as she did. This left her skirt above her mid-thigh.

Oh well, she thought when she saw how exposed she was,it isn't something he hasn't already seen.

The stranger didn't speak. Instead, he looked at her legs so deliberately Amy became momentarily nervous. But it was a public place, so she decided to stay a little longer and see what happened.

When he returned his eyes to hers, he slid his own thigh onto the seat. Amy did not have the courage to look at him as he'd done when she displayed herself.

When she didn't take the bait, the stranger gave an almost imperceptible smile and slowly lowered his own eyes down to his crotch and back up to Amy's.

My god, she thought,without words, he's commanding me to look at him THERE!

Amy still resisted looking directly at his crotch, but her legs involuntarily separated a farther when she saw him give a slight nod. The inability to control herself returned and Amy lowered her eyes.

As she did, the stranger used his thumb and forefinger to stretch the material taut against the fat tube that ran along his thigh. There was no mistaking what was hidden or its size. Amy could clearly see the perfect proportions and ridges of a beautiful cock head at the end of the largest flaccid penis she'd ever seen.

Her mouth opened and she licked her lips. A soft moan escaped her throat. Her thoughts raced. What a fantasy this would make! If only she could do something, he'd be the one. But she couldn't. Jack was due in 20 minutes. He might be early. No, there was nothing she could do. Yet those slacks that hid so little still concealed so much.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt the stranger's hand cup her chin and raise her head. As he moved his hand away, he deliberately ran his finger across her lower lip and watched her eyes as he moved the finger to his crotch rubbing his silk clad penis lightly.

There was no mistaking what he wanted. Without speaking, he had compelled her, with just his eyes, to look at his bulging cock. Now, moving his finger from her lip to his cock, he was telling her to blow him! Her mouth hung open. Did she have no control over herself? Her husband would soon be there.

"Where?" was all she could ask.

"In your car." It was the first time she heard his voice and the deep baritone chords sent out vibrations that rippled across her clitoris.

When Amy began to open the driver's door, the stranger said, "Back seat."

Now inside, Amy realized she needed to hurry. She reached her hand toward his cock but he stopped her. Instead, he unzipped and withdrew the organ himself. At six inches, he was larger flaccid that her husband was fully erect. He began to masturbate.

As the black stranger stroked his cock to a full nine inches, Amy watched what was the most erotic act she'd ever witnessed. Her nipples were so hard, they twitched; her pussy soaked through her panties and skirt.

She briefly considered that he might complete the act himself. Amy wondered if she'd rather watch him do that than perform the oral act they came out to her car for in the first place.

He stopped and removed his hand. His phallus stood erect and beautiful. Amy's stared at it. Her hand slowly moved forward until she heard that deep resonating voice.

"First I need the money."

Amy's jaw dropped. She shook her head as if to clear her mind.

"Pardon me"?

He stared at her with that briefest hint of a smile, saying nothing. Did she hear him right? Was he asking how much she was going to charge him? Maybe the way she'd been behaving and the way she was dressed, he took her for a hooker.

She waited for him to clarify things, but he sat silently, that delicious dick beckoning her. No, she'd heard right. He was the one to be paid.

Amy sat and stared at that enormous, throbbing black cock. A pearl of pre-cum was forming at the tip.

"H-how much?" Her sputtering voice was so low she wasn't sure he'd heard her.

"Do you want the load?" he asked.

Load? Amy wondered.What load? What did that mean? She sighed as she thought,What else could it mean?

"If you just want to do some touchin' and strokin' and suckin', it's a hundred, but if you want the load, it's two-fifty".

Amy thought she would faint. The only money she had was to pay for Jack's fantasy. It was part of the fantasy that she pay. Now she might have to pay for real. And how would she explain to Jack that the money was gone?

"I-I don't have enough, I only have a hundred and fifty. I-I would send you the rest though, I swear," Amy said as she fumbled with both her words and her purse. She extracted three fifties, all the money she had.

The stranger smiled. As he took her money, he placed a card in her hand. It said: Jackson Entertainment, with an address and phone number. "Just make the check out to Jackson", he said.

"So you want...?" the baritone voice challenged.

Amy's head exploded! Damn him! He wanted to hear her admit a desire she'd rather hide. He wanted her to tell him that just sucking his cock wouldn't satisfy her unless he spilled his semen in her mouth!

"The LOAD!" Amy growled through gritted teeth. "I want the LOAD you sadistic bastard! I want to suck your dick till you dump your load in my mouth. Is that what you want to hear? It that how you want to humiliate me?

"You've known ever since you walked into that mall and started trolling that magnificent ass of yours that I could not resist you. I'm no match for that devious mind of yours. Yes, I'll suck you, giving your dick all the pleasure while my cunt gets nothing but the unrequited throbbing of my insane lust."

The black man smiled as Amy finally regained her control and lowered her head. He wasn't worried about the hundred she'd owe him; he knew she'd send the money. And he knew he'd just signed up another two-fifty monthly account.

Jackson closed his eyes and moaned as Amy's soft wet tongue slid down his hard black shaft. Like her, he was cleanly shaved. Amy delighted in his smoothness, lingering with her tongue on his hairless balls. Gently, she laved his scrotum, then delicately she lifted his sack and slid her tongue back behind it.

Using his cock for a handle, Amy lifted his hips off the seat so her tongue could continue its journey of first exploration. Sticking it out as far as she could, her tongue tip finally touched his anus. She felt her pussy contract and her cunt twitch a thank you.

After lingering as long as she dared, Amy returned to her task at hand. Sliding her hot lips over the cock head, Amy began sucking in earnest. She felt his discharge building.

"Those are silk slacks. Make sure nothing stains them," Jackson said, smiling, knowing she'd not succeed.

Amy was holding the cock shaft with both hands and jerking it off into her eager mouth when the eruption hit. The first two jets coated her tongue and Amy swallowed easily. It was the third shot that slammed into her epiglottis causing her to gag and remove the giant phallus from her mouth.

Jackson's slacks got stained as the cum drooled from her open mouth. Amy struggled, using both hands to try to regain control of that erupting organ. Geysers of cum shot into her hair, onto her cheek and along to her ear.

She tried to get her mouth back over the slit but the jerking cock that moved her hands this way and that and the extreme volume contained in each spurt made her task the erotic equivalent of trying to sip water from a fire hose. Streams of cum decorated her neck and droplets covered her blouse.

Finally, Jackson's orgasm began to subside and Amy recaptured the cock head in her mouth. The remaining ejaculate filled her mouth two more times as she struggled to swallow it all.

Amy rested her head on the back of the seat and had her eyes closed. Her pulse was racing and she tried to get her breathing under control. She slipped her hand under her skirt. The ONLY thing that mattered right now was that she get some relief.

Her eyes flew open as she heard the door open. It wasn't Jackson, but Jack standing there watching her masturbate. Her hand froze. His mouth was agape as he slid in. Before Amy could say anything, Jack placed her hand on his groin; it was like steel.

"I saw everything," Jack said, explaining that he had followed Amy and Jackson from the bar without being seen. Her husband leaned in and gave her a hot kiss.

He must know what he's kissing, Amy thought.

Jack was all over her. The kiss turned not so much sloppy as slimy as their saliva combined with the remnants Jackson's cum. She pulled his face away, raised her skirt, and pulled her panties to the side.

"You've got to eat me right now, I'm so fucking hot!"

She grabbed his hair and bucked her cunt against his face as he tried to lick her. Uncharacteristically, Amy came immediately, but her orgasm wasn't short-lived as it usually was.

Just when she thought it was over, she had her first multiple-orgasm, then another. It must have taken fifteen minutes before she finally relaxed and brought Jack's face up from her pussy.

After she'd taken a few minutes to calm down, Amy reached into Jack's pants to help this wonderfully understanding man she'd married join her ecstasy. What she found was a soft cock and a sticky wet mess.

When Jack started laughing, Amy burst out as well. She removed her hand and began wiping it all over Jack's lips and in his mouth.

The happy couple had a great weekend! Amy told Jack everything even the rimming...several times. She even sheepishly admitted that Jackson had their hundred and fifty dollars and she owed him a hundred more. The only thing Amy was reluctant to share were her thoughts about whether she'd call the phone number under Jackson Entertainment.