Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 04: Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen wondered if they could stay that way, Michael deep inside her, forever locked in fervent delight, as Michael had promised their orgasms would seem to continue forever during their sacrifice. Would that have happened if in the last moment their conscious minds had not been snatched away? Did it happen just afterward, in their brains as they were then? Was this heaven now, not yet coming, but perched precariously on the edge? She thought back to her first visit to the punishment chamber, where Michael lost his virginity as she looked on, both of them mesmerized by Liz while helplessly bound. How different she found him now - so intelligent, so worldly, so intensely inquisitive, ready to understand anything and everything, to plumb the depths of her being. She released him a little, allowing more movement.

They gazed into each others eyes. Michael knew their icy ferocity, though on him she'd used it mostly only as a joke. Here in the soft glow of the bedroom lights her eyes softened to pools of infinite longing. Michael's eyes poured out the pleasure of his friendship, his respect, his love, into hers. He sank his head against her neck and resumed his thrusting, more intensely than before. He wasn't losing control, but he felt her silent command - more, faster, press me harder, slide your cock firmly against my clit, force me to come, and I'll explode with you inside me like I exploded on the pole. She moaned louder, then gasped, convulsing against him, shouting ecstatically, sinking her teeth into his shoulder as he himself exploded, jetting his load of steaming funk hard at her uterus. YES, YES, she screamed. He pumped furiously, as if there would be no tomorrow, as a year before they both thought there wouldn't be. They would not make a baby, instead they would make a whole world.

Michael eased himself out and turned Jen on her side, kissing the back of her neck as he enclosed her in his arms and folded his legs against her. With their bodies warm and close he soon became hard once more. Jen guided him between her thighs, filling herself with his gentle firmness. They did not move much - another orgasm was quite unnecessary. Coupled in pleasure they drifted off to sleep, happy to be healthy, happy to be home. Jen dreamed of victims awaiting her return to the punishment chamber, Michael of his intricate algorithms. They would be friends forever, no matter what they did, how or with whom. They'd shared just too much for it not to be.