Incognita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,502 Followers

With one last push of her body down onto his, she came. This was no dainty, feminine climax that he had been used to as a man-about-town. This was something out of legend. First, her hands tightened around him into manacles of iron, nails digging ever so slightly into his flesh. Her thighs tightened, keeping him immobile for the duration of the experience. Then, Kali let out an unearthly moan the likes of which would never be heard in a civilized society. Timed with that were the contractions of her pussy, which took those he'd experienced before in this encounter and tossed them firmly out the window. Her walls clamped around his cock like the hand of some vengeful fertility Goddess and did not let go for a full thirty seconds. When they did, it was in a staccato rhythm that decimated his remaining stamina. What was left of his reserves of semen gushed upwards into her, coaxed forth eagerly by the unconscious muscle movements of her nethers.

Max gasped for air. His whole body was tired from the aggressive pounding the amazon's insatiable lusts. As he was pinned, he had no choice but to wait for her to get up. His seed pooled around his groin, cock shrinking down as her muscles relaxed and broke the temporary seal it had formed keeping his fluids within her.

"Man...good breeder," she said, brushing some of his blond hair from his eyes. He didn't know how to respond to that, so he gave her a small grin.

"Can...can I go now?" he ventured. She stood up off of him, pussy leaking the lurid mix of their lewd fluids down onto him in a tiny waterfall. Her surprisingly deep laugh boomed, echoing off the nearby trees.

"Of course not! Man come to tribe! Many many women there, need strong breeders for all of them!" she said as if that was the most obvious conclusion in the world. Max's eyes went wide, and he tried to crawl away. Those strong hands clasped onto his weakened body, having lost seemingly none of their previous strength. He found himself tossed onto her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, naked butt wiggling in the wind. His old clothes and gear sat in ragged piles around where he'd been taken, abandoned.

"Unhand me, you brute!" Max squeaked, thrashing futilely against her. "I have friends, you know! Colleagues! They'll come looking for me!"

She laughed. "Met some already. Men just like you! They taught me English. They fight at first too, but now they small, and cute, and very horny. You can be friends! Maybe more?~ If more men come, we do what we did to you, and your other friends. Can always use more cocks."

Max's heart sank, even as the jostling made his limp prick start to stiffen again. He sagged against her large body and resigned himself to being carried deeper into the trackless jungle.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,502 Followers
12