Incognito

Story Info
He catches his wife with another man.
1.6k words
3.35
51.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Carmelo was sitting at his desk wondering how he got so lucky in life. He had the perfect life-a beautiful wife, a fantastic job and a house to top the Jones's. As he sat and pondered how he managed to get where he was, he felt like he wasn't meeting his wife's expectations. The monotony in their relationship was starting to take a toll.

His wife, Alisa, had started displaying behavior that wasn't like her. She was joining all types of forums on-line and meeting people in which she had nothing in common. Carmelo wondered if there had been more going on than met the eye. He didn't think his wife was cheating on him, but instead wondered if he could do something to rekindle their relationship.

Carmelo thought back to the fantasies his wife had shared with him, and he knew exactly how he would win her affections back. He picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"Alisa Giovanni speaking, how may I assist you?"

"Hey baby, let's meet for drinks at the Martini Bar after work. I'll be off around 6:00, so I'll see you around 6:30."

"Okay, I'll see you then," Alisa replied.

Little did his wife know, he would be there incognito, waiting to make his move. His wife always commented on how fun it would be to dress up as someone else. With the way things were going between the two of them, he was willing to give this a try. Carmelo hoped that it would be worth it.

Chapter 2

Carmelo could not wait to meet Alisa tonight, pretending to be someone else. After he purchased a few props from the local costume shop, got a haircut, and made a stop at the tattoo parlor, the anticipation of the evening ahead was making him crazy.

His blue contacts would easily hide his brown eyes, and the goatee applique would be something Alisa would not expect. His new Mohawk was going to take some getting used to, but he had a feeling it would be will worth it. In addition to his new hair-do, both of his ears were now pierced with hoops, and he had a kick-ass tribal piece tattooed on his bicep. Alisa always drooled over guys with Mohawks, piercings, or tattoos, so he was sure the changes would win her over.

He told his wife not to meet him until 6:30, so that gave him plenty of time to get his new look perfected. After parking the car, he closed the garage door and made a mad dash for the bathroom. Bags in hand, he emptied the contents onto the counter and tried to decipher the directions for applying the goatee. Before he started to apply anything, he would need a quick shower to wash the day off of him.

As the water started flowing over his body, he asked himself, "What the hell am I doing? What if all of this is for nothing, and I still don't win Alisa's affection?" As if on cue, a little voice spoke to him assuring him this is exactly what both of them needed. Not knowing for sure how things would turn out tonight, he got out of the shower and toweled off. Deciding to forgo underwear for the evening, he carefully slid on his new jeans, followed by his muscle shirt. He wanted to show off his new tattoo, so he dug through his closet until he found an old shirt.

The directions were not difficult for affixing his new facial hair. After the tenth time of looking it over in the mirror, Carmelo was happy with the result. He popped his new contacts in and had to blink repeatedly for the fuckers to stick to his eyes. His vision was perfect, so he had no use for contacts; they were for decoration only to hide his real eye color.

Carmelo put a dollop of gel on his fingertips and massaged the goop into his hair to create a Mohawk. He then found his wife's hair spray and sprayed half the can on his new spikes. There was no way they would come out of place after the treatment they just received.

Checking himself over one last time, Carmelo could not have been happier. He looked nothing like the businessman he was during the day. Instead, he looked like a biker strolling through town looking for a fight. Glancing at the clock on the wall, he mentally prepared himself for what was about to transpire. He splashed on some cologne, grabbed his keys, and got into his car.

Here. Goes. Nothing.

Chapter 3

Walking through the door of the Martini Bar, I could not believe what I was seeing. My wife was sitting at the bar with another man, and it was obvious the two of them were extremely cozy with one another. Before jumping to any conclusions, I decided to sit opposite of her at the bar, and observe.

As soon as I sat down, she looked directly at me and winked. Score one for team Mel. Alisa had no idea who I was, so things looked great. I tried not to ogle at her, but I couldn't help it. She was striking this evening in a little black number. In an attempt to divert my obvious infatuation, I ordered a drink from the bartender and downed it in one gulp.

Eyes glued to Alisa, I couldn't help but notice how she was all over the guy sitting next to her. I began to think that maybe she was, in fact, cheating on me.

Every few minutes, she would check the time, and then check the door. It appeared as if she were waiting for me to come walking through it any minute. Little did she know, I was there watching her every move. More than anything, I wanted to get up and go sit in the empty seat next to her and try to pick her up. As I started my approach, I noticed Alisa lean in and get closer to her new friend.

It appeared as if she were whispering something in her friend's ear, all the while making eye contact with me. Tease!

With my eyes focused on Alisa's every move, I watched her and her companion get up and head towards the back of the building. I downed my second drink and got up and followed suit.

There was a back door to the bar, and Alisa and her friend had escaped through it. Curios as to where it led to, I stepped out into the chilly night. Before I had time to take in my surroundings, I spotted Alisa pinned up against the wall of the building with her legs wrapped around the guy from inside.

What the fuck?

Instead of interrupting the scene unfolding in front of me, I decided to stay in the shadows and watch what happened.

From afar, it appeared that Alisa was enjoying the attention from her new friend. The moans escaping from her were driving me crazy. As fury rolled inside of me, I wanted to go attack the prick that was getting ready to fuck my wife. Alisa should not be moaning and enjoying the touch of another man; I should be the only one making her scream like that.

Before I could protest, her panties were ripped from her body and a cock was shoved into her pussy. Consumed with rage, I was ready to beat the fucker to a bloody pulp for fucking my wife. Alisa tangled her fingers through asswipe's hair and looked right at me.

Was I seeing this for real? She was enjoying the cock ride, at the same time she was maintaining eye contact with me. What the hell was she up to?

Two could play at that game. Before stepping out from the shadows, I let the anger wash through me. A new sensation was forming; lust. Taking a few steps forward, I let her get a proper look at me. I licked my lips as I eyed her from head to toe.

Alisa removed a hand from no-name's head and crooked her finger in my direction. Taking that, as a cue, I walked forward until I was right next to her.

Not waiting for further direction, I ripped her blouse open, exposing her bare breasts. Leaning down, I took a taut nipple into my mouth and rolled the bud around with my tongue. I gently bit on the nub, and Alisa moaned at the sensation. I teased her other nipple until she was screaming for more.

Not willing to give her the satisfaction just yet, I licked my way up her neck until I was at the sweet spot behind her ear. I gently nibbled on her lobe as I whispered, "BUSTED!"

Aroused by the turn of events, I unzipped my pants to allow Alisa to start working me over. As she clutched the head of my cock, she leaned in and whispered, "I like getting caught."

* * * * *

Waking up with a start, Carmelo had a monster grip on his cock. He turned his gaze on his wife who was smiling as she said, "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?"

He shook his head to clear the thoughts running amok. He checked his arm, ears and ran a hand through his hair. All of it was as it was yesterday, so it was only a dream.

"Thank fuck!" was all he said, until he rolled over and was face-to-face with the man that he had thought existed only in his dream. "Who's next," he heard his wife say.