Incorporated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing suddenly struck her, for the first time: every man and woman working for JumpCorp was really good-looking. Even the older ones were fit, thin, and with good muscle tome. No skin blemishes or baldness, either. Employees really must all be used sexually upon being hired, she thought; at least we all suffer it equally.

She met Lech in the Human Resources area again, and saw that nude man running errands in the office, getting his ass spanked often. Lech took her up to the fourteenth floor, to Mr. Gordon S. Lees's office. They went in, Lech introduced her to Lees, and Lech left.

Lees was 52 years old, a little chubby, and with streaks of grey in his brown hair. Well, he is the boss, she thought, so I guess he doesn't have to be all that good-looking.

"Good morning, Lily," Lees said, ogling her from his desk.

"I prefer 'Lil', sir, if that's OK," she said deferentially.

"Very well, Lil," he said. "Come sit with me."

"Yes, sir," she said, and went up to him; she was about to grab a chair when he reached out an arm to grab hers and stop her.

"No, honey," he said, tapping his upper left leg. "Sit here."

"OK." She sat on his lap, feeling his bulging erection from under his pants. Do I have to be his whore now? she thought; Lech and Hussey said they had to do that kind of thing, too, when they were hired. It's probably part of the hazing process. Soon enough, I'll be fully integrated with the company, promoted, and given more respect later, when I've proven myself. Lee will have my body, but not my soul; I won't sell my soul to capitalism, as Stephen thinks.

Lees put his hands on her arms. The black dress she was wearing was sleeveless, so as he slid his hands up and down her arms, he could enjoy their soft smoothness. Her heart was pounding, faster and faster, as she wondered what possible perversions she would soon have to submit to.

"You have such a beautiful body, Lil," he said. "From what I saw from Ms. Hussey's cell-phone video, you haven't got a flaw. Undress for me, sweetie. Let's see that skin again."

"Yes, sir," she said, getting up and unzipping her dress at the back. "That video was posted online."

"Yes, unfortunately; Hussey's phone was hacked by someone from one of those communes," he said, his eyes widening in delight when her dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a red lace bra, panties, and matching hosiery. "Very sexy."

"Thank you, sir," she said, hoping he wouldn't notice her frown of suspicion as to who the commune member might have been. She kicked off her black high heels. "Which commune did the hacker come from, if he's been identified...if you don't mind my asking?"

"You're entitled to know," he moaned as she bent over, the ass of her panties just inches from his sniffing nose; she was taking off her pantyhose. "It was the commune led by Stephen Proudhon, the libertarian socialist."

She started at the sound of her ex-boyfriend's name. "It was Stephen?" Barefoot, she unclipped her bra.

"You know him?"

"He...used to be my boyfriend." She removed her bra, and turned around so Lees could see her tits.

"Oh, those have sugar sprinkled all over 'em," he grunted, reaching over to pinch the nipples. "I'm glad he's only an ex-boyfriend, for he's an enemy of JumpCorp."

"His commune is drawing away more of the poor, making them want to avoid buying the company's products." She pulled down her panties, pulled her feet out of the leg-holes, and straightened up. She now stood completely naked before him.

"What a body," he groaned, looking up and down at her and admiring her breasts and shaved pubic area. "Yeah, he's drawing away our business, and polemicizing against us, too. He wanted to use your video to embroil JumpCorp into a scandal. Sit on my lap again, baby: lap dance me."

She did, rubbing her buttocks slowly against his long, thick hard-on in clockwise circles. He cupped her breasts in his hands and squeezed them gently.

"A scandal would hurt the economy, which is already about the worst it could possibly be," she said.

"That's right. Investors would panic. The economy is...bad enough...as it is. The US government...is concerned, too. The Prime Minister...is having the...American army intervene...and round up...the conspirators...in the communes...in the interests...of the global economy. Oh! OK, baby, get up, and let me unzip my pants."

She stood up, Lees whipped out his cock, and put his hands on her hips, gently guiding her pussy down on his upward-pointing full erection. She fingered her clitoris to get herself wet. Still with her back to him, she slowly sat on his cock, feeling its thickness fill up her only slightly moist cunt.

"Oh!" she sighed when it was in halfway, partially from pain as well as pleasure.

Her lubrication got better soon, and his cock was sliding in and out comfortably, giving her as much pleasure as it was giving him.

People standing just outside Lees's office could hear the squealing and moaning from within, and they were chuckling at the sound.

"Go get 'er, sir," one man said.

"Have your fill of her," another man said. "Then we can get our hands on her."

She was bouncing and bouncing on his cock, but her breasts weren't, because they were still in his squeezing hands. Her fragrant hair, done up in a bun, was brushing against his face.

After fucking her for a few minutes, he had her get up.

"OK, honey," he panted. "Get on the floor on all fours. Push your ass out so I can see your asshole."

"Yes, sir," she sighed, and got on the floor as he wanted her to. Her worry from the pain of anal sex was mitigated somewhat when she felt him smearing anal lube all over her anus and in her rectum. After lubing up his cock, he pushed the tip against her anal lips slowly and gently. "Sir, please don't..."

"Don't worry, baby," he moaned as he coaxed her asshole open. "I'll be gentle. It won't hurt."

He slid it in an inch or two, groaning and grunting, as she was. This was her first ass-fuck, and after the surprisingly pleasurable feeling from the anal beads the day before, she was now getting more used to her asshole being a sexual area...even an erogenous zone.

He slid his cock in an inch deeper. It stimulated the anal wall next to her vagina, giving her an unexpected thrill. He went in all the way, impaling her ass completely. Her mouth was as wide open as her ass. He groaned out loud after that first full push.

Sliding his cock in and out, he loved that squeezing, crushing feeling of her anal ring tightly sealed around his shaft. She couldn't believe what was happening to her: was she ever going to do any actual secretarial work?

After a few minutes of butt-fucking, he pulled his cock out and sat on his chair again.

"Come here, sweetie," he sighed. "Take it in...your mouth now."

"Yes, sir," she said, turning around awkwardly and still reacting to the anal gaping she'd just experienced. As she approached him, she looked up at his face, avoiding having to see his cock, which she found revolting.

She got between his wide-open legs, and was on her knees, still looking up at him as she put her hand on his cock. Not ever wanting to see his--to her--disgusting satyr phallus, she kept her eyes closed as she brought her salivating mouth down to it. She kissed it and licked it a few times before wrapping her lips around the knob.

"No, baby," he moaned. "Look up...into my eyes."

She did, brushing his pubic hair aside so she wouldn't have to see it as her lips slid up and down his throbbing shaft.

"That's it," he said, looking down in her submissive, timid eyes. "Ah!" He came in her mouth after just a few seconds of sucking, making her swallow every last drop by keeping his cock three-quarters of the way in her mouth. She reluctantly gulped it all down. "Oh! Good, zip me up." She put his spent dick back in his pants and zipped them up, still avoiding looking at it, but careful not to hurt his so sensitive organ.

"What now, sir?" she asked, forcing a smile.

"Yeah, see those files on your desk over there? Take them down to logistics on the fourth floor. Hurry up, now."

"OK." Finally, she thought, some normal office work for me. She reached for her panties.

"No," he said, reaching over and stopping her hand. "Go down as you are."

"Oh?" she asked, dreading having to be publicly nude again. "But why?"

"It pleases me. Don't worry; they won't see anything they haven't already seen. Your nakedness is world famous. Look." He grabbed his laptop and clicked on a link to a local news website; it showed a news story about Stephen's commune's 'making' of Lil's video.

"Yesterday, a pornographic video was allegedly made by Stephen Proudhon, leader of the commune known as 'Toronto West'; it was then posted online," said the news correspondent. "The video featured none other than his ex-girlfriend, Lily Peeples, stripping naked and performing sexual acts on sex toys in an office. It was made to look as if it were an office in the Toronto branch of the international electronics company JumpCorp, in an attempt to bring scandal to the corporation."

"Oh, my God!" Lil shrieked. She began to cry again.

"Yeah, but don't worry, we'll get that Stephen."

"That bastard!"

"Proudhon vehemently denies having made the video, and claims that it had already been put online by someone in JumpCorp, who was attempting to make it seem as if it had been Proudhon who had recorded it," the reporter continued. "The video has already been seen by millions of viewers on various pornographic websites all over the world, with a particularly large number of viewers from the Toronto area."

"Lily, you are so hot naked!" one Toronto man she knew from high school said in the reporter's microphone in the video. "Yum, yum!"

"Oh, Jesus!" Lil gasped.

"Hurry up, sweetie," Lees said to her. "Go get those files on your desk, and take them downstairs. Run along." He spanked her ass as she went over to her desk to get the files. She got them and turned for the door.

Is there anyone in the world who doesn't know what I look like naked? she wondered, trying to stop crying, as she approached the door. With her free hand on the doorknob, she took a deep breath and turned it.

"Don't forget to smile," Lees said. "I like smiling."

Forcing a smile, she opened the door and looked up at the lights to avoid all those appraising eyes in the busy office. Barely a second or two had gone by before she heard a chorus of whistles, clapping, and cat-calls from all the other office workers. Heading for the elevator, she just kept on smiling. Her watchers were merciless.

"There's that amazing 'lil' body," one man said. Some laughter was heard.

"Beautiful tits," another man said.

"I wish mine were that big," a woman said.

"A foot fetishist's dream come true," another man said.

"Purr-fectly shaved pussy," a fourth man said. More laughter was heard.

"You got that right," another woman said. "My lesbian tongue is ready to lick, if you're interested, honey."

"And in between those sugary buns," a man said, patting Lil on the ass, "is the prettiest asshole even seen on video."

"You pig," a third woman said.

Lil got in a crowded elevator.

"Going down?" a woman by the buttons asked. Everyone laughed.

As the elevator went down to the fourth floor, an octet of groping hands were all over her tits, ass, arms, back, belly, and pussy. A tear ran down her cheek as she endured all that feeling, caressing, pinching, and fingering.

She reached the fourth floor and got off. Walking through the doors of the Logistics Department, she immediately began to hear more lewd remarks and to see ogling eyes pouring all over her nakedness.

"Feel free to practice your cocksucking talents on me anytime, baby," one guy said as she passed. "I was impressed with what you did with those dildos."

"I have a cock that'll make you gush twice as much as you did yesterday," another man said, caressing her buttocks as she went by.

"I have these files," she said, fighting back sobs. "Who do I give 'em to?"

The man who'd been touching her ass, and still was, said, "Oh, he's over there in Room 407."

"Thanks," she said, and went over quickly.

"Pleasure's all mine," he said, licking his lips and staring at her ass as she went in the room.

The man at the desk gave her a pleasant shock: he was by far the most handsome man she'd ever seen! He made movie stars seem plain-looking in comparison. In his thirties, he had black hair and eyes, with muscle definition that clearly showed through his white dress shirt. He got up from his desk to shake her hand, a genuine gentleman, in spite of how her nudity compelled ogling; and his standing showed how big and tall he was--at least six foot three to her five foot ten.

"Hi, I'm Tom Walker, Head of Logistics," he said as he shook her hand, amazingly maintaining eye contact with her pretty much the whole time. "You're Ms. Peeples, Mr. Lees's new secretary, I gather?"

"Yes," she said nervously, and gave him the files. "How'd you know m-my name?"

"How could I not know who the world-famous Lil Peeples is?" he asked with the gentlest sneer he could muster.

"Oh, yeah, of course," she said, shaking in nervousness not so much from embarrassment at her nudity, but from his god-like good looks. "No point in me wearing anything ever again: by now, everybody in the whole world knows every inch of my body, even better than I do."

"Would you like to wear my blazer? So you'll feel less uncomfortable." He sat back down.

"Oh, no thanks. That's OK. I don't mind being naked for you...I mean, you're the first man I-I haven't felt u-uncomfortable being naked with...I-I mean, if you like my body, I'll let you look...I mean, oh, sorry, I sound like such a slut s-saying that..." She blushed and put her hand on her face.

"Just relax. Would you like to sit down?"

"OK," she said; but instead of sitting on the chair he offered her, she went around his desk and sat on his lap. She was thrilled to feel a long, thick erection in his pants, and was doubly pleased at how he was controlling his horniness out of gentlemanly consideration for her. He put his left hand on her hip, and his right on his computer mouse, clicking some things on his computer screen. He could have groped her all over, but he only had his hand on her hip. "Don't you want to feel me up? Everyone else here does."

"Men aren't supposed to fool around with the new-nude girls till Mr. Lees is done with them."

"Yeah, but you're allowed to touch, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I'd rather have dinner with you."

"Really?"

"Sure. I'll cook for us tonight, around 8. Are you free then?"

"Oh, yes," she sighed, almost swooning.

"We can also talk about your future here in Jump--"

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" he asked.

The door opened, and Ms. Hussey was there. "Jimmy needs to talk to you about--" she said, then saw Lil's glorious skin. "Oh, I see you've met the delicious Lily Peeples."

"Yes, Jessie," he said in a tone disapproving of hers. Lil got off his lap so he could get up. "Jimmy and his endless problems again, eh?"

"That's right," Jessie said.

"This'll probably take an hour or two." Tom headed for the door. "Meet me here at quitting time, Lil: 5 PM sharp." He walked out.

"Yes, Tom," she said shyly.

Jessie closed the door and began looking up and down at Lil. "So," Jessie said, "Tom's gonna have that sensational body of yours tonight, eh? Well, he was always able to get the women."

"He can't until Mr. Lees is finished with me," Lil said.

"Has Gordon already fucked you?"

"Is that your business?" Lil asked angrily.

"Honey, nothing about you is private; you should be the first to know that. And don't talk to your superiors like that."

Lil sighed, and timidly avoided eye contact with Jessie. "Yes, he fucked me already."

"Then he's done with you," Jessie said. "You're anybody's girl now." She went over to Lil and stroked her shoulder.

"What-what are you doing?"

"What do you think? Come on, baby. Remember how good my finger made your pretty little pussy feel? Think of what my tongue can do." She licked Lil's ear.

"Uh, I dunno about this."

"Do as you're told, Lil--if you value your job." She grabbed Lil's tits.

"Oh, all right, then."

"Good. Sit on the desk and spread your legs." Lil did. Jessie bent down, bringing her face to Lil's pussy. "Jimmy really will keep Tom out of here for an hour or so; that's practically guaranteed, knowing Jimmy. So we should have plenty of time before Tom gets back."

Jessie's tongue tickled Lil's clit while she slid her finger gently inside Lil's vagina. Jessie sucked and licked Lil's hardening clit, and her finger rubbed against Lil's G-spot. Jessie wrapped her lips around each labium and gently pulled on them alternately, causing Lil's pussy to get wetter and wetter. Then Jessie poked her tongue as far inside Lil's cunt as she could stretch it.

As Jessie was sucking, licking, kissing, blowing, and humming away, Lil closed her eyes and imagined that was Tom's mouth down there. The fantasy accelerated Lil's horniness like a fire fanned straight at her body. Lil's sighing and squealing was a perfect counterpoint to Jessie's humming and buzzing against Lil's now rock-hard clitoris.

Jessie slid her finger inside Lil's vagina again, putting it all the way in and reaching for the anterior fornix area. The tip of Jessie's finger tapped around that area deep inside, making Lil squeal louder and louder. While she was fingering Lil in that way, Jessie's tongue explored Lil's perineum and anal area, flickering away.

Soon after, Lil splashed her come in a waterfall all over Jessie's face.

Clapping and cheering could be heard behind them. Lil opened her eyes and noticed all the office workers watching her getting eaten out by Jessie from behind the wide-open door. Lil groaned in embarrassment as everyone stared at her come-soaked cunt.

"Yum, yum," Jessie said as she licked Lil's come off her face. She reached for a Kleenex off Tom's desk and wiped the rest off.

"Good work, Ms. Hussey," Lech said, ogling Lil's still spread legs. "You live up to your name."

"As do you, Lech," Jessie said ('Letch' again). Her face was now all wiped clean. "Lil, we'll need you to do a press conference tomorrow, to clear up this problem of the leak of your smut video."

"Oh?" Lil asked, closing her legs in annoyance at Lech's staring at her pussy. "What do I have to say?"

"We'll tell you what to say tomorrow morning; we're still working on the wording now, to get it just right to preserve the company's image against Mr. Proudhon's slanders. Your ex, eh?"

"Yeah, the bastard."

"Bastard is right. He could ruin us with that video. Do a good job tomorrow with those reporters, and we promise you, you'll rise so high in the company, you'll be touching the sun. Even better pay than I promised before. You'll be swimming naked in all your money."

"I won't have to be naked before the reporters tomorrow, will I?"

"Of course not," Jessie said, laughing. "And when you're promoted, to a much better job than mere secretary, you'll not only be dressed all the time, but you'll be able to afford such fine-looking designer clothes, what you stripped out of today and yesterday will seem like homeless people's rags in comparison."

Lil smiled at the thought of her promised prospects.

**********

That night, Lil--wearing her black dress and heels again--went with Tom to his condominium. When she walked in and he turned on the light to show her his luxurious living room, she imagined she was in a palace.

So this is how high-income people live, she thought as she looked around his place, and at all his obviously expensive furniture and other belongings; Tom makes Yuppies look like welfare bums.