Incorporated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her to the dining area. "Have a seat," he said, gesturing to one of the chairs at the dining table. "I'll get the food out of the slow cooker; I'll be just a minute." He went into the kitchen.

She sat down and looked around his place, still admiring how beautiful it was, and imagining herself living in such a place...ideally, living in this place, with him. I'm moving out of the commune tomorrow and into an apartment in downtown Toronto, she thought. If I play my cards right, I may be moving in here soon.

He came back in with the dish, a stew. He got some plates and served dinner for them. Then he got some red wine, poured a glass for her and himself, and sat down so they could start eating.

He raised his glass, and so did she. "To a great future at JumpCorp," he said, and they clinked their glasses. Then they picked up their knives and forks and began eating.

"We're really going to need your help when talking to the reporters tomorrow," Tom said.

"What do I have to say?" Lil asked.

"Jessie is getting that ready; she should have a full statement for you to memorize, and on which you'll base how you answer the reporters' questions."

"OK."

"I'm really sorry about how you've been treated these past two days. It's not my idea at all; nor is it Jessie's, nor Lech's, nor any of the other office workers'. It's what Gordon Lees wants: he's a perv, we all know that. So is the CFO, Ms. Bess Tate, who puts all the young men, the male new-nudes, through the same thing you were put through. Remember that these business executives have all the power in the company, and we have no choice but to do whatever they want us to do."

"That's why sexual harassment is tolerated as badly as it is?"

"Yes, unfortunately; they are simply that powerful; and with the economy as bad as it's been, new employees won't have any choice but to put up with it. Another justification behind getting the new-nudes to strip and perform sexual acts is to ensure that none of us ever jumps ship and gives sensitive company information to our competition. Getting naked and getting video of us nude helps us to understand the fear this company has of having its secrets given away. We don't want our secret places shown to the general public; neither does JumpCorp want its secrets publicized."

"Jessie promised that video wouldn't be made public, but it went public."

"I'm sorry, but that wasn't our fault. Stephen Proudhon was responsible for that. He and the people of his commune claim they're against technology, and yet they use smartphones and computers like everyone else. And he's the one who hacked into our computer system and got access to your video. See the hypocrisy of his position?"

"The bastard."

"Exactly. What those idealists don't understand is that there's no such thing as equality. There's a natural pecking order in the world, observable in the animal kingdom: some lead, others follow. If you want to do well in this world, you first have to follow. Then you can become a leader."

"Oh, I agree completely."

"Good. Now as part of your statement to the press tomorrow, we need you to tell a little white lie: tell the reporters that Stephen was the one who made that video, and Photoshopped it to look like an office in our building, with a fake 'JumpCorp' logo on the wall in front of which you were posing naked."

"I can do that; I want revenge on that bastard for humiliating me."

"And you have every right to want revenge. That video was only for those in the company to know about. We all suffer the same porno hazing ritual, so it's all equal and fair. We never meant for it to be put online: the threat of posting it online is only to deter employees from sharing company secrets with the outside world."

"I understand."

"Remember that Stephen's commune, like all the other ones in Toronto and around the world, engage in internet propaganda against not only JumpCorp, but against corporations and governments worldwide. The more success they achieve, the more the economy gets hurt. That's the real reason the economic crisis has gone on for so many years."

"That's why I could never find work anywhere else."

"That's right. It's the communes' fault, not that of so-called 'evil corporate greed'. And that's why we need your help tomorrow."

"You'll get it tomorrow; I promise."

"Stephen says he hates technology, but he freely uses it to advance his own cause."

"Hypocrite."

"Exactly," Tom said. They finished their dinner. "How was the stew?"

"Delicious," she said. "You're a great cook."

"Thanks. Glad you liked it. Let's go over to the living room."

"OK," she said. They got up from the dining room and went over to the living room sofa, where they sat next to each other. "Stephen, my ex, claims he believes in equality across the board; he never cooked for me once in our relationship. I did all the cooking. He claims he isn't talented at it. I think that was just an excuse for not wanting to learn."

"Without a doubt," Tom said, putting his arm around her and kissing her on the cheek.

"You're much more feminist than he could ever be." She pecked him on the lips.

"Thanks again." They started French kissing, with their arms around each other. He unzipped her dress at the back. When it came off, she was already nude: she then kicked off her high heels. "No underwear?"

"No," she sighed, nuzzling on his neck and loosening his tie. "I wanted to be naked for you as soon as possible."

"Thanks a third time." He held her left breast in his hand and gently squeezed it as he continued French kissing her. She put her hands on his bulging crotch and unzipped his fly. She pulled his cock out and began jerking him off as he undid and pulled down his pants.

She got on the floor on all fours, spreading her legs and showing off her pussy and asshole, looking back at him with a lewd smirk and freely offering him whichever hole he preferred. Choosing her pussy, he turned her around to lie on her back, pushed her spread out legs back towards her arms, and gently pushed the tip of his hard-on against her wet vaginal opening.

"Oh!" she moaned as she felt his cock burrowing its way in an inch.

"Ah!" he grunted as he felt the soaking tightness of her cunt embracing his boner. He slid it in a few more inches, getting more squeals from her and grunts from himself.

She looked in his eyes with boundless love and loyalty, as well as a mouth so agape that her jaws were sore, as his cock slid in all the way. "I...love you. Ah!"

Without echoing her words, he kept pumping inside her, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"I am...yours," she squealed. "Oh! You have...my soul. Ah!"

He held her legs up as he kept ramming away. "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

She was squealing high pitched staccato notes in time with lis low-pitched grunts, in a rhythm that accelerated in a crescendo, their pitches also going up.

"Ah!" she screamed, coming a deluge all over his cock and balls. Fortunately, he had his pants pulled down to his ankles, so her come didn't make a mess on his clothes.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy, and went back to sit on the couch. He was still rock hard, and she went on her knees between his legs, taking his cock in her hands, looking up in his eyes with loving lewdness, and licking and kissing the underside of his knob.

"Oh," he moaned, looking down in her happily submissive eyes.

"This is for you, Tom," she sighed, licking and kissing the tip of his cock a few more times. "I love you."

Again, he didn't return her expression of love, but she chose not to care...she figured that would come later. For the moment, she focused on getting him off. She wrapped her salivating lips all over his knob, never taking her eyes away from his. She took his cock in a few inches more, her tongue flickering and tickling the underside of his shaft, where his protruding corpus spongiosum was.

He looked down in her eyes, happy with her submission and considering it only proper, for the good of the corporation. He put his hand on the back of her head, gently pushing it forward to hint that he wanted her to deep-throat him. Indeed, she took his cock all the way in, with his bristly pubic hair poking in her face and up her nostrils.

She took his balls in her hand and gently shook them as she continued deep-throating him. Those watching my video got only a taste of my cocksucking skills, she thought as she practically devoured his cock, never gagging; you, Tom, and only you, will know the full extent of my abilities as a lover. Even Stephen never knew how good I'm capable of being.

"Oh!" he groaned, looking up at the ceiling. Damn, this bitch can suck cock, he thought. He ran his hands through her hair, pulling out the pins and letting it fall freely down on her shoulders. She enjoyed the sensation of his fingers swimming through her tresses.

She took his cock out of her mouth and jerked him off as she took his balls in her mouth, As she sucked on the scrotum, tapping his testes with her tongue, she ran her hand up and down his shaft, which was soaking wet with her saliva.

"I'm...gonna come. Oh!" he moaned.

She took his balls out of her mouth and pointed his cock at her face as she continued to jerk him off. He spouted his load all over her eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. She moaned softly as his jizz dripped down her face.

He looked down at her and smiled. Good girl, he thought; good girl.

"I love you," she said softly, the come on her lips making her words somewhat inarticulate. The lack of clarity in her words made no difference to him, though. The lack of interest he had in her love made no difference to her either, for she couldn't see it in his eyes: his come was keeping them shut.

**********

The next day, she--in a grey businesswoman's outfit--held the press conference, knowing exactly what to say after Jessie had given her a statement to memorize. After her statement, there was question time.

"So Mr. Proudhon made the video of you in a room in one of the houses of his commune?" one reporter asked.

"That's right," Lil said, with a tear running down her cheek. "He was an abusive boyfriend, always controlling me and trying to exploit me for the benefit of his commune. His suicide, and that of all the others in the commune last night, is regrettable, but I'm not going to cry for any of them. The way they degraded me is unforgivable."

"The way they killed themselves is rather strange, don't you think?" another reporter asked. "All of the bodies had bullets in their heads. The scene looked more like some army, or police force, went in and shot everybody there. What do you have to say about that?"

"The commune had their own guns," she said, lying to cover up the covert US army operation in the commune the night she made love with Tom. "In spite of Stephen's professed pacifism, the people in his commune were secretly armed to the teeth. As soon as they learned they were going to be arrested for perpetrating this fraud to hurt JumpCorp's reputation, as well as for abusing me, they stood beside each other and each one of them put their guns to the person standing next to them, and they blew each other's brains out. This was another tactic of theirs to make it look as if an army, or paramilitary unit like the police, had murdered them all. They're all liars, every one of them in the communes. That's why I left and joined JumpCorp, to defy Stephen, as well as to be part of a better world."

"It still seems so bizarre, this mass suicide, as JumpCorp claims it was," the second reporter said, sympathizing with the communes. "Why not just use the opportunity to try to defend themselves and their cause during their trial?"

"Well, they were like a weird religious cult," she said. "I know; I used to live with them."

"And this video came out just when you joined JumpCorp," the second reporter went on. "It's such a strange co-incidence. How can we know for sure that the video wasn't really made by JumpCorp, as a kind of weird hazing ritual?"

"If you watch the video, looking at the wall instead of...at my...body," she said, fighting back sobs, "you'll notice how phoney-looking the JumpCorp logo looks. It was obviously not the company's authentic design; it was added with Photoshop, by the commune before they put it on the web."

"You sure it wasn't Photoshopped by JumpCorp themselves?"

"If you believe JumpCorp did it, why don't you try to prove it, instead of making baseless accusations?" she asked angrily, sobbing. "I just went through the most humiliating experience of my life. JumpCorp has kindly had the video removed, something the communes never even tried to do. If you don't mind, I think I've answered all your questions; I'd just like to put my life back together now and move on. Thank you." She abruptly ended the press conference and left the room.

**************

Some of the office workers on the fourth floor were watching her live press conference on their computers and tablets, including Tom.

"That poor, naive girl," he said to the others watching with him on his computer in his office. "How little she knows of the truth."

"Who really posted the video online?" Jimmy asked.

"Jessie did, of course," Tom said. "After I told her to, an hour before it was uploaded to our computer network. As soon as Lil had gotten dressed and left the building, Jessie actually hacked into Proudhon's computer in the communes and put the video there, before it had even been put on our computers; that way, no one could prove we had the video first."

"Lil still doesn't know?" another worker asked.

"Of course not, and we mustn't ever let her know," Tom continued. "We'd been tempting her to leave that commune and work for us months ago, with offers of a huge salary, which she will get. The whole reason she was hired was so we could find a pretext to have Proudhon and his commune killed, by the US troops in a covert operation, making their deaths look like a mass suicide. We have similar plans for the other communes. Little by little, we'll convince the people that joining the communes is a bad idea, which it is. Those 'revolutionaries' are a real pain in the ass; their agitation hurts the company's profits. We can't have the masses thinking that the communes, with their gardening, farms, and rejection of modern life, offer any kind of a viable alternative to life in the city, and buying our products. Technology and electronics are our business, and we can't let sales sag."

"And what about Lil?" Jimmy asked. "Is she gonna be your girl?"

"For now, till I get bored of her," Tom said. "Her heart will be broken when I dump her, of course, but she'll get over it. With all the money she'll be making, and her rise in the company, which is assured after seeing how well she's doing here, she'll be as cynical about love as the rest of us are, finding a lover here, a lover there. She'll get used to our way. She already is."

*********

Indeed, several months later, Lil's relationship with Tom ended, and she moved on, sleeping around as all the other office workers were. She was promoted to Jessie's position in Human Resources, for Jessie was in upper management now, a place Lil had her eyes set on for her future, and a place she was assured to get to eventually. With her better pay, she moved out of her modest downtown Toronto apartment and found a condo almost as nice as Tom's.

One afternoon, Lil and Lech were interviewing a new woman for Lee's new secretary, Lil's replacement. This pretty new girl had black hair, blue eyes, a curvy figure, and big tits.

"Hi, Becky," Lil said as the girl came into the office with Lech. The women shook hands. "We've looked at your resume, references, and educational background, and you seem perfect for the secretarial position."

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that," Becky said, smiling with relief. "It's so awful out there, with no work anywhere. You won't regret having me here."

"Good," Lil said. "OK, there's just one more thing we need you to do to secure your job here. We need to see your body."

"Excuse me?" Becky asked, sneering and confused by what she'd heard.

"Take all your clothes off, please," Lech said, looking up and down Becky's body with lascivious expectation. "Get totally undressed."

"What...whoa," Becky said, chuckling nervously. "Since when is that part of my job as secretary?"

"Well, if you don't want the job, then..." Lech began.

"Oh, no...uh, OK, I'll do it, then," Becky said with a frown as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her black and purple dress.

"No frowning, please," Lil said. "Mr. Lees doesn't like that. Smile."

"OK," Becky said, dropping her dress to the floor to reveal her black bra and panties, as well as her black pantyhose.

"Sensational," Lil said, getting out her cell-phone and setting it to camera.

"You're getting video of this?" Becky said, shocked.

"Of course," Lil said. "This will deter you from any thoughts of corporate espionage."

"I d-don't understand."

"If you ever decide to leave us, and give any sensitive information about the company to our competition, we may not be able to guarantee this video's not being posted online," Lil explained. "We must protect ourselves, you know: there are a lot of organizations out there, including the commune you come from, that want to bring JumpCorp to its knees."

"I see," Becky said, removing her bra and revealing her beautiful tits.

"Wow, those are really nice," Lech said.

Becky frowned in annoyance at Lech's leering, then pulled her panties down, revealing her shaved pussy.

"Just like yours, Lil," Lech said. "Perfectly shaved."

Lil laughed as she brought the cell-phone down to get a close-up of Becky's crotch. "Yeah, it is."

Frowning Becky removed her pantyhose and high heels, then stood up straight so Lil could get video of her whole naked body, from head to toe.

"Beautiful," Lil said. "Smile: be proud of your body, Becky. You look great. Mr. Lees is going to love you."

"I have to be that kind of secretary?" she asked, forcing a grin.

"Of course," Lil said. "I had to."

"We all have to do this," Lech said, getting a butt plug. "Now, get on the floor on all fours. We need to see what you can do with that amazing body of yours."

"Oh, uh, OK," Becky said, getting on the floor and fearing the butt plug.

Lech put his hands on her ass, spreading her buttocks to get a look at her pretty brown asshole. "Perfect," he said, then got out some anal lube. He lubed the butt plug and Becky's anus and rectum thoroughly. Then he gently pushed the butt plug in.

As Lech was pushing the dildo inside, Lil got down and got video of Becky's ass.

"Oww!" Becky groaned. "That hurts!"

"Let me do it," Lil said. "You're too rough, Lech." (She pronounced his name 'Letch'.) "You do the video, and I'll probe her."

Lil and Lech switched jobs, and as Lil gently pushed the butt plug in, she put her face in Becky's pussy and began licking.

"Think of...your boyfriend...doing this...to you...instead of me," Lil said between licks.

"Only my...boyfriend...should be...doing this...to me," Becky said, on the verge of tears.

"Boyfriends are...a dime...a dozen," Lil said, enjoying the taste of Becky's labia as she sucked on them. (Indeed, she had come to enjoy lesbian licking, after her by now numerous encounters with Jessie.) "I had...a boyfriend...in the communes, just like yours. He was...a liar. Then there was...another guy...I was with. Very short-lived. Oh, well. Relationships...don't mean much...in the end."

This is so degrading, thought Becky, still forcing a grin for the cell-phone camera Lech was pointing at her. Still, she thought, Lil's tongue is way better than my boyfriend Rick ever gave me. Indeed, Becky's pussy was getting wet, and Lech brought the camera down to get a close-up of the moisture. As Becky got hornier and hornier, she resigned herself to what she had to do, reminding herself that she needed this job.