Incredible Blow Jobs

Story Info
A simple read on how to do incredible blow jobs.
1k words
4.32
97.3k
42
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most women *claim* they know how to suck cock really well. As a woman, I KNOW I like to know I'm giving my partner what he wants, and through trial and error, as well as many conversations with me I have come up with what most men agree are the perfect behaviors for a woman performing fellatio.

First and foremost, take the time to appreciate and enjoy a man's penis, it's a beautiful piece of anatomy, the skin is incredibly soft and sensitive, the shape, the feel of it in your hand, the soft texture of the head against your tongue. Appreciate how sensitive the head of his penis is and enjoy his desire to share that part of himself with you.

Most women think "I'm giving myself to him" but they don't stop to think that MEN are giving themselves to us also. Appreciate that. Yes, men tend to have more partners than women, but that doesn't negate the fact that he is still giving himself to you and TRUSTING you to have his very sensitive cock in your mouth with your very sharp teeth! Once you realize that most men are very sensitive about their size and shape in relation to other men, then and only then, you can really learn how to give a good blow job.

1. Be in the mood to please him orally. If you aren't really into it, he's going to know and it's going to diminish his experience. As much as you want him to WANT to eat your pussy, he wants you to want to suck his cock.

2. Take your time; get into a comfortable position where you can get the best angle with his cock. Make sure you're in a good angle for the particular man by seeing if you can deep throat it from the first position you chose. If you can't, rearrange yourself! Men appreciate your desire to move yourself into the right position to please HIM. Just as much as they move around when they are reciprocating. Some women can't deep throat a larger cock and that's ok with men, they know it and love that you are willing to try!!

3. Once you find that right position, give him a quick suck, gently, draw your mouth slowly down his shaft as far as you can without gagging yourself, and then slowly come back up. Place your hand around the shaft gently and hold it in place while you give him a cute, coy grin. Let him know you are enjoying him! No matter how big a man's ego, he needs to be reminded he's wanted and that you LIKE his cock.

4. Ladies, really, if they wanted you to stroke them off, they would ask you to just stroke them off. Men want to feel your mouth, not your hands, sliding up and down their shaft. A little stroking by hand is ok, but don't focus on the hand job, focus on using your mouth. You may find having a hand around the base of his shaft helps you, but you still have a spare hand. Run your hand up his tummy to his chest, down his thigh, sometimes even grabbing his ass with your spare hand will excite him, as if you are pulling his hips towards your mouth.

5. Change things up, tighten your lips around his cock, loosen them, as you pull the cock to the edge of your lips, run your tongue around the tip of his cock, look up at him, and make eye contact. Then slide your mouth back down and take his cock as deeply into your mouth as you can. Don't just repeat the same actions over and over again. We like it when they change things up and they like it when we do the same thing. MAKE EYE CONTACT OFTEN. It's a complete turn on for a man to see you looking up at him while his cock is in your mouth!!

6. DON'T GAG YOURSELF!! Men (unless they are into BDSM) don't like the sound of a woman gagging on their cock. It's not sexy, it's not a turn on and it makes them feel bad. You do not want to ruin his mood by gagging yourself. If you push yourself a little too far and do gag a little, pull yourself back and give him a little shrug, as if to say "oops." Make sure he knows it was you, not him that caused it. Men don't really like to hurt their partners (again, unless you're into beds).

7. Stroke, suck, lick and pay attention to his scrotum also. Don't focus solely on the cock, there are other very sensitive parts of the male anatomy, if you KNOW he likes you to suck on his balls, do it. Really, you're already down there so what's the difference? Now, if your jaw is getting sore, pull your mouth away and kiss his tummy, nibble a little, slide up his body allowing your bare chest to rub against his and kiss him, push your tongue hard into his mouth, be aggressive. Men LOVE this. As much as they normally like to have a degree of control (even non BDSM types), they also love a woman who can get a little aggressive. TALK TO HIM, TELL HIM YOU LOVE SUCKING HIS BIG STIFF COCK as you slide back down and take his cock back into your mouth.

8. Not all women enjoy the feeling of a man cumming in their mouth, but, men LOVE this. It is an incredible degree of intimacy to have him orgasm in your mouth. Swallow, seriously....men LOVE it! It isn't going to hurt you or make you sick, it's not bad for you and it makes him feel incredible. Men are trained from a young age to think cumming on a woman's body is so "hot," but in all truth, they would rather enjoy the feeling of cumming in your mouth and you swallowing it.

I can't give you exact details on how to give the right blow job to every man you may come across, but I guarantee that if you follow these simple rules you will find your partner will LOVE the attention you are paying to his cock and he will KNOW you are enjoying him. Keep his ego strong and make sure he knows you love pleasuring him as much as he loves pleasuring you!!