Incredible Yoga Class

Story Info
A Yoga class turns erotic.
2.6k words
4.35
106.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oruro
oruro
6 Followers

Thanks to MarriedinMaine2 volunteer editor for excellent advice and editorial check. Comments welcome from readers please go easy this is my first submission.

I threw myself into yoga as a means to dispel my miserable days following my break up from Belinda. Whilst there were no fights or ill feelings towards the end and we're still friends the loss of her love is huge. More so is the loss of a someone to want and accept my love.

However our paths became so different that even with all the positives of the relationship it had to end. Belinda wanted to return to Australia and I couldn't follow, plus her need to start a family was strong and mine was weak. These elements demonstrated perhaps, in our coldest conversations, that simply our love for each other was not as strong as we thought, we'd step in front of the fired gun for each other but we couldn't plan to give up certain aspects of our lives.

As a keen cyclist and climber I keep myself in good condition and actually wondered about the true benefits of passive exercise. During my first few months of yoga I began to realise that throwing yourself at it wasn't the way forward, I learnt many things about myself and also gained from the physical and spiritual strengthening from my twice weekly sessions.

But mainly I gained from the meditative contemplation and understanding it brought to me and about me. Slowly I was forming a life without the need for the crutch of a relationship.

Another aspect of this class was that most of the attendees came and went with little or no interaction between each other, I like this - almost a session with strangers and I too was an island within the group. The instructor maintained this theme, each class was on a pay-as-you-attend basis and of the twenty regulars 5 or 6 were not so disciplined or committed; I thought this added to the intensity of the session, rather than the class becoming a social meet it was a serious workout. My preference was the 2 hour long class which themed towards stress reduction and meditation with a long period to close of total stillness and peace. Yet it was this most recent session that awakened me beyond imagination.

I have always preferred to hide at the back of the hall, on a very busy evening I'm in a small apse at the back. Its just large enough for 2 people to use and manage to avoid contact. This was the only space left last week and I happily settled here enjoying the added privacy. But not for long, just as the instructor dimmed the lights an unfamiliar lady floated in and smoothly settled beside me without fuss, noise or acknowledgment. I could sense that she was a few years younger, of athletic build with a beautiful full head of auburn hair in a pony tail. I was previously eagerly looking forward to the session, I felt now that her presence would only add to the enjoyment, little did I know.

As we started through the gentle first phase and onto the Sun Salutation people would warm up and layers would be removed. Often with a full class the temperature would prompt many to be in single layers and I have, in past classes, enjoyed the curves on display, hopefully without gaining a reputation of a being a pervert.

I had already noticed that my neighbour's top during the 'down dog' had slid revealing a wonderfully toned tummy, alas it's very hard to look whilst stretching hither and thither.

We paused briefly after the warm up and both of us took a top off. To my delight she quickly removed her sweater over her head and I was surprised as she revealed, slightly side-on, a naked back to her shoulders. Briefly I saw the glorious outline of her breast and its perfect size and shape. In that glorious moment, before she pulled down her crop top, I wished I was Michelangelo.

I desperately attempted to be busy with my own apparel, not wishing to be caught staring and yet still trying to glance across. And now to add to my warming loins she bent over and peeled off her leggings to reveal skin tight white shorts made of the thinnest material. Whilst their size completely covered her buttocks to mid thigh they left little to imagination. I was next to a Goddess; she was dressed in a short crop top and tight shorts with no other garments and we still had 90minutes to go. Finally to add to my dilemma we exchanged smiles and I believed I was next to an angel, such was the simple beauty and elegance of her face, not to mention the delightful smile.

The next period was most frustrating, none of the exercises provided any greater sights due to their posture or because they left me looking in the wrong direction. A few stances were too hard for me and left me wobbling or impersonating a sack of spuds whilst she held each one with grace and composure. A picture of elegance and eroticism combined. My lust grew, animal instincts interfered with decency and good manners, my inner peace was inner turmoil.

That was all to change with the next and final period. The instructor, to my utter delight, set a few challenges and encouraged us to work in pairs. The goddess serenely turned to me smiling and enquired gently if I would be willing to assist. I attempted to graciously accept and asked if she would repay the compliment, adding my name and offering my hand which she held briefly and nodded, her lips were sealed though.

The first pose was the bridge, and my partner lay on her back and following her guidance I knelt to provide support should it be needed. To be in close proximity was testing my resolve, for her body stretched out before me with its curves and form was a sensual apparition. She asked me to ensure she didn't slip or strain her back and to be ready to assist. Perfectly she raised into an immaculate arch in harmony with the Mostar Bridge, I was gasping with the beauty and vision before me, and of course as I prayed, her crop top slowly crept over the bottom of her breasts and edged towards her aureoles and eventually, to provide proof of the existence of God, over her pert and deep red nipples.

I failed to assist as my member now attempted to burst out and made my groin uncomfortable as my boxers pulled and twisted.

She looked encouragingly and I had to assist, why I don't know as she held the pose superbly. I placed my hands underneath, directly on her silky skin and, of course, on her firm buttocks. Gaining a whispered thanks I was trembling with the wonderful feel of those buttocks, wishing to caress I resolved to remain steady. She remained in pose, breasts exposed; legs open which, even in the reduced lighting, I could tell that her satin shorts were damp between her legs, my cock hardened and I'm sure became evident to her. As she was positioned head towards the rear of the room her exposure was our secret, I hoped mine was too!

All too soon we moved onto various relaxing poses before we swapped. Now with my member at its greatest size within its confinement, I had to attempt the bridge. My erection was obvious from the start, perhaps my honed torso helped with its prominence for I had received a few compliments over the years. Now I wish it was behaving like a gentleman, but it wouldn't remain concealed; my shorts were bursting and I was enjoying the strain. As I lifted my body she encouraged me with her hands beneath my back and directly under my buttocks, I'm sure she squeezed them once I was 'up'. I felt her hand leave my back, then astonishingly, I was sure she repositioned my cock into a more comfortable lie. Either that or the strain and its growth created a better position. Breathing heavily now I began to shake with the position and her hands provided more lift underneath. Once again a hand left my back and, no doubt this time, grabbed my cock like a handle. Her firm grip was amazing, my cock hardened to a rock and in response she lifted me up further. I gave an instant response and I all but started thrusting; then within a moment her hand was gone. I returned with a graceful thump back to the ground and gazed in bewilderment at her, she smiled serenely as if nothing had happened.

Was I mistaken? No, for then her hand strayed down her taut tummy and slipped under her shorts and for a few delicious moments ran her fingers over her pussy. She may have licked her lips as well or tugged her nipples, I did not see for my eyes were held like a magnet to her crotch, a mere few inches from my face.

I tried to regain composure and glancing around to gain a sense of our private session. Before we moved to the next series of poses I peeked around, and was convinced at least one other guy was enjoying the exhibition. Somewhat perturbed but equally pleased I discovered that his voyeurism enhanced y which soon led to the headstand. Again she went first and choosing to face to the rear with me in front she requested assistance and suggested I kneel in front once she gained the position.

Powerfully and perfectly her legs arced above her head and she, with a merest of glances, beckoned me to kneel. I was now so close if I were naked I could touch her with the tip of my cock. Now, clearly, I could see she was equally aroused, her shorts were very moist and I could even smell her sex, a musty perfume further adding to my finite tolerance. My state was very evident to her and as I looked down to her, wonderfully, her top slipped to her chin and her firm smooth breasts tipped with erect nipples hung by my thighs. This was reaching a point of no return and when the instructor suggested spreading legs she slowly performed the splits. I could see every fold and curve, I could tell she had no panties on, I could even tell she was smooth as marble, wet with hunger and breathing deep and long.

I doubted my confidence, paralysed with the incredible position I found myself in, hesitated too long, I should have buried my face into her crotch, but then the moment was passed. Now leg twirls followed by the plough pose; a leg each side of me, her toes now resting on the floor,. With a hand lightly on each thigh I swept a look across the room and seeing no straying eyes I lent my head over and kissed her pussy through her gossamer shorts. I all but came there and then and her gasps encouraged me, but too late for a further encounter disappeared with the next few moves. Following relaxing poses we were to change, I glanced at the clock, swearing under my breath I realised that after my headstand we would be into the final 15 minutes of meditation and the moment was gone. Once again I was wrong.

I followed her lead and faced the rear, my headstand was poor in comparison, maybe deliberately so to gain her support and like me she knelt in front. Unbelievably her head at my groin, her breasts proud and stretching her top to reveal their undersides, tantalising nipples straining against her top. Her legs parted to provide exquisite views of her pussy. I was flouting with coming just by the extraordinary situation, so I concentrated on the pose. She took one hand away from my legs, pushing against both legs with her left. Her right hand explored my stomach and chest beneath my shirt; this was not providing assistance for my balance, but it most certainly took my mind off the strain and helped with my breathing.

I was beyond any dream, even in this unusual position the blood pumped to my groin, I felt my cock twitching and rubbing against my boxers trying to get itself off, to relieve the pressure. She pinched my nipple, then the other & continued to caress my stomach before reaching inside my tracksters and grabbed my cock. There was no let off as she expertly squeezed and massaged my cock slowly, just enough to bring about my orgasm. She then abruptly stopped leaving me hanging and shaking. She understood I could no longer hold the stand and lowered my legs and helped me back to ground and gently steered me through the final relaxation poses. Yet with each touch my heat increased and spasms increased, I would come in my pants if I had to tackle one more pose.

Now we lay down for the final session of mediation. The lights were dimmed to twilight and the room quietened, peace came across the room as peoples' breathing slowed, calm was restored and everyone relaxed except me. I was still pounding blood to my cock, my balls ready to explode and within a few inches of me was this utter beauty all but naked and horny as hell.

I noticed her almost totally silent movements, her knees raised and with a deft twist of my head I saw her pelvis lift and she peeled her shorts down, rolled them over her shapely calves and kicked them off. Was I the only one to see this? Were her movements oblivious to the rest of the meditating class? I trembled with fear as I watched her complete lack of concern.

I was now on full alert, my heart on full steam as she rolled over. She deftly tugged my waistband, I lifted my hips as she quickly pulled them off my cock. I gasped as she gave a quick delicious lick of my member, whilst cradling my balls, before rolling onto me and in one heavenly motion slipped my cock into her sopping pussy. Her exposed breasts and bullet hard nipples were almost grazing my chest as she slid up and down my rock hard pumping cock.

We were both breathing heavily; surely the class would notice? Sensing our state or perhaps she could detect our neighbours interest, she engulfed my mouth with hers; her tongue dived into mine and I hungrily shared her juices and exploring tongue. All to soon I was ready to explode again. Joyously this time she increased the rhythm and as I came I sensed her pussy tighten and her legs shiver uncontrollably as she too peaked. Momentarily we lay together failing to muffle our heavy breathing before she rolled silently back to her mat. And, still naked, regained her calm and posture for the remaining few minutes. I shuffled my manhood back into my boxers and soon enough the peace finally came upon me.

The gentle lapping music lifted my sense of well being and for the first time during the 2 hours I fully relaxed. I almost fell asleep and in my diffused state detected movement beside me, but too drowsy to realise that she wasn't simply putting her shorts back on, but had completely redressed and cat like stood and silently departed before I had time to wave a kiss.

Shortly after, the lights began to strengthen and the instructors mellow tones welcomed us back to the world. As we all slowly stood and collected our clothing I sensed a few looks my way and between the glances a few hurried whispers. On leaving I noticed that the last name in the register was not mine, it was Venus, now there's something to hope for every week at Yoga, the return of Venus.

oruro
oruro
6 Followers