Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked, Michael tried to pin down exactly what made Jake so attractive. Yes, he had physical beauty, and Michael wasn't so high and mighty not to be pulled in by it, but there was something else, too. Maybe it was the way he held himself, erect and confident, shoulders thrown back in a posture that declared him ready to take on the world. Maybe it was his easy stride, which pulled his jeans tight around his juicy ass with every step. He didn't love Jake yet, but he'd convinced himself that it went beyond lust. There was some deep communion between them, some spell that held them together by the palms of their hands and their interlaced fingers.

Jake worked his fingers out of Michael's grip, leaving his palm feeling empty until Jake's hand came to rest on his back, then slid lower until it was cupping his butt. He looked up at Jake and smiled, and Jake leant down and kissed him on the lips. He felt his cock growing in his pants.

Jake surveyed the path around them. "Why don't we go and explore the woods a little bit?"

Michael nodded, and Jake guided him through the underbrush. They walked quite a ways away, the ferns and wildflowers too thick around their legs to make a good place to pause. Eventually the growth thinned out, and they came to a small brook running past a mossy boulder. Jake pressed Michael up against the boulder and locked him in a kiss.

For an instant, an echo of his dream from a few nights back flickered in his head. The great creature with the leathery black wings flew toward him, hungry. He stood paralyzed for a moment, lost in his head.

"What's the matter?"

He shook his head. "Nothing." Then he smiled and kissed Jake, sliding his hands up his shirt and feeling the soft fur that grew on Jake's abs. Jake pressed closer to him, grinding their crotches together so that Michael felt his cock pulse and issue a drop of precum. He wished that Jake would take him, here, in the middle of the forest.

Jake slipped off his shirt and tossed it aside, then took Michael's torso in his hands and began licking his earring. He gasped at the sensation, basking in the brush of Jake's breath against his skin. Already his sight was fading as his senses of touch and hearing and smell grew to experience Jake. He felt his own shirt being tugged at, and he lifted his arms to allow his shirt to slip up over his head, and soon they were locked crotch-to-crotch, stomach-to-stomach, chest-to-chest, and lips-to-lips.

With his hands he explored the muscles of Jake's back, sliding them up and down the length of it before bringing them around to rest on his belly. He fed on the sensation of having something so solid and virile under his palms. Jake kissed him harder still, invading Michael's mouth with his tongue and drinking in Michael's breath.

Jake's lips slid off his own, drifting down his jaw and neck and chest until they affixed on his nipple. He leaned back and closed his eyes, feeling the cool stone of the boulder against the length of his spine. A smile of delight spread across his lips as Jake flicked his tongue over his nipple, and he stroked Jake's hair, feeling it soft between his fingers.

He could feel Jake unbuttoning his pants, and his hard cock pulsed in anticipation. He could feel each fold of fabric brush his skin as Jake slid his pants to the ground and hissed at that uncomfortable burst of pleasure when Jake took his cock, still covered by blue boxer-briefs, into his mouth. The moisture and warmth made his cock stiffen to the point where it ached, pulling against the muscles in his groin, and he let his hands fall back to his sides. He wanted to take off his underwear, to feel Jake's lips on his naked cock.

Jake pulled at the back of his boxer-briefs, uncovering just his ass. The way the fabric wrapped around his cock now, Jake could take it into his mouth, and the sensation was unreal. Michael groaned. Jake started feeling up his ass, clenching it with his fingertips and sliding a lone finger up and down his crack. Michael felt like he would burst and forced himself to breathe deep, to fill his air with lungs and calm his racing heart so he could enjoy each delightful touch.

Jake let his cock out of his mouth and stood up. He placed a finger under Michael's chin and leaned down to kiss him. Michael felt his muscles relax and melt into the rock. "You can cum, you know," Jake whispered.

Michael shook his head. "I don't want it to end."

Jake chuckled, wrapping his arms around Michael so their whole bodies pressed together, grasping Michael's butt in his great hands. "Michael. For you, it will never end." Michael basked in the warmth of Jake's skin, his breath, the deep rumble of his voice. Jake hugged him close and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Michael let his eyes close in a gesture of complete surrender. Jake lowered to his knees again, lips level with Michael's cock as he pulled off Michael's soaked underwear. Jake's tongue touched his cock first, and then he groaned as he felt Jake's lips close around it. Jake grabbed his butt again and helped him start thrusting his hips. His cock slid into Jake's mouth. He felt the way Jake's soft hair brushed his belly, the way his fingertips burrowed into his crack. His cum welled up inside, struggling to break free.

He submitted to orgasm. His body shook with each electric shock, waves of pleasure crashing in his groin, sending his brain reeling. He cried out, too far gone, too far lifted out of his skin by the pleasure of orgasm to be aware that there might be anyone in the world besides himself and Jake. He felt transported.

He came down off his high and opened his eyes to see Jake still on his knees, smiling up at him. "God, you're amazing," he breathed.

Jake smiled. "You're beautiful when you cum."

Michael didn't know what to say.

He stood there letting his lungs fill and empty, looking down at Jake. His eyes drifted to Jake's crotch. "Should I finish you off?"

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "We can do that some other time." He got up and gave Michael a long kiss, then stared into his eyes. "God, you're such a beautiful boy."

That night, Michael had the same dream. A strange figure flew toward him in the darkness, a lean man with shaggy hair and black, leathery wings. The creature took him up into his arms, and Michael realized that he was naked. They kissed, and Michael felt an unearthly sensation, as if they were fusing together through a channel formed by their lips. And like all beautiful, transient things, the kiss ended before Michael could register his bliss, and the demon flew away, leaving him naked and cold.

Saturday and Sunday passed, and Michael heard nothing from Jake. Monday he didn't even bother going to class. Jacob's Room laid on the bedroom floor amongst discarded socks and gym shorts, and Michael remained curled up in bed, naked body swirled in a comforter and laptop cued up to a porn site and his profile. Subconsciously he clicked back and forth. No messages.

His stomach growled. If he did notice, he didn't do anything about it. He couldn't. If a stranger walked in, they would have found a distance in his eyes that showed his mind dwelt in a realm far from reality. He didn't even look up when someone walked in his room.

"Michael."

He froze. A smile grew on his lips. Jake.

He laid there, still, alert, not looking, while Jake climbed into bed with him. Michael felt the soft fabric of his shirt brush against his back, the coarse denim brush his leg. Jake pressed a hand to his chest, and Michael felt him kiss the back of his neck. He shuddered.

"Michael," Jake whispered into his ear, "I want to give you something. You must come with me. Don't be afraid."

Michael nodded.

There was a sickening rush of motion in which his bedroom shrank into the distance, to be replaced by clouded skies, tall pines, and hard rock. He lay on cool granite, and he shivered violently.

"Don't be afraid," Jake whispered, lowering his body onto Michael. "I will keep you warm."

He kissed Michael, soft, cradling his head, and as he pulled away he took Michael's lower lip in his teeth and bit.

Michael yelped.

Jake sucked on his lip a moment, then grinned.

Michael couldn't say a word, but he tasted blood. He reached up and brushed his hand against Jake's stomach, slid the black and blue plaid fabric up and touched his tight, hairy skin. Jake undid the buttons one-by-one, and Michael waited in anticipation to see his large, pink nipples.

Jake laid down, letting his open shirt blanket them while he kissed Michael hard. Michael kneaded Jake's muscles, felt in his hands the solid meat, and his cock grew. Jake kissed Michael on the cheek, the jaw, the neck, biting and sucking while he undid his jeans and slid them over his cock and ass.

Above them, there were sounds of thunder, and it started to rain. Michael laid there, feeling the water beginning to run under his back, while Jake ran his lips down his chest, his stomach, to swallow his cock all the way. Michael groaned and stroked Jake's dark hair.

Michael writhed under the force of Jake's tongue. He was too aroused, too far gone to be able to handle the sensations. Each time Jake licked his head, he convulsed, and desperately he tried to push Jake away.

Jake resisted, and Michael could only cry out as Jake pressed his finger at Michael's hole. While Michael laid there on his back, Jake left his cock and moved to his balls, taking both of them in his mouth at once, while pumping Michael's cock with his other hand.

"Oh god," said Michael. "Stop, stop. I'm going to cum!"

Jake released him. The pressure subsided, and he calmed down enough to remember the rain falling on his face and chest. Water pooled around his fingers, and he was dead cold.

Then he felt Jake's warm breath on his hole, and before he knew it Jake was rimming him, tongue flicking back and forth. He relaxed into it, absorbed the warmth and the energy and felt his cock growing even harder. Jake sucked on his fingers for a moment before pressing them to Michael's hole, and Michael cried out as he felt himself stretch and take them in. Jake slid his fingers in and out, a gentle, rhythmic motion, while he kissed Michael's legs.

Michael closed his eyes to keep out the rain. He breathed deep, pulling in great amounts of air in an effort to relax. When Jake took his fingers out, he sighed in relief, but tensed again when Jake lifted Michael's legs and pressed his cock against Michael's hole. He urged himself to relax, to accept, and Jake pressed harder, slid in further.

"Oh god. Wait."

Jake ignored him, pumping slowly, in and out. Michael cried out as though he were being torn apart. Each time Jake pushed in all the way, his hole tensed and his cock pulsed. It was pleasure, but it was pleasure taken too far. No other man had fucked Michael with such intensity. The two of them locked eyes, and Michael found a strange determination in Jake's eyes. He watched as the blue irises clouded, became purple, and then glowed a fiery red.

"My...god," Michael gasped.

Jake fucked him harder, harder, to the point where Michael screamed in pain, and Jake kept going. He started growling, his muscles rippling, and then he started to change. Two of his teeth grew and became fangs that hung over his lower lip, and with a growl ivory horns burst from his temples. Michael watched, and he was afraid, and helpless.

Jake closed his eyes and leaned back, pumping even harder into Michael's hole. With a howl, he raised his face to the clouds, and black, leathery wings erupted from his shoulder blades, sweeping the rain away as they burst open. Michael felt Jake's hot seed shoot inside him, and with it came a numbing sensation, a pleasure mixed with terror.

Jake howled himself hoarse while the rain continued to pour around them, and Michael felt his consciousness slipping away. Jake bent over him, pressed his lips to Michael's forehead. The last thing Michael remembered was Jake's eyes, now golden, staring into him, digging into his soul. They were beautiful.

"Sleep well, my love," Jake whispered.

Michael's world went dark.

12