Incubus Ch. 01

Story Info
He would conquer the world one person at a time.
3.9k words
4.52
36.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a/n:It's my first time writing smut, but not my first time writing.

Hope you enjoy the ride.

~

Phantasmal, red light swirled around the living room in great rings of runic code.

I altered the code as I would rewrite a paper on a word document, changing and optimizing the code with a critical insight that would make my English professors proud—

Only if they wouldn't be disgusted with what this was for.

I glanced at my phone. It was twelve past five; I was nearly out of time.

Finishing my fifteenth check through my work, I decided that what I had—as imperfect as it was—would have to do.

With a thought and a gesture, the red lights gathered into a disk that grew thinner and more compact as it spun over the palm of my hand. It disappeared without a trace. I let out quiet breath as I relaxed into the couch, listening to my heart beat in my ears.

This power of mine—what I simply called "magic"—was novel even now.

With it, I had done things I once could only dream of: restructuring my body, improving my mind, becoming a god in all but name.

The three months that I had spent exploring the limits of my newfound abilities told me limits existed only if I let them exist. Nothing was truly impossible: limitless energy, immortality, world peace. I could do great good—or, on the flip side, I could make the world bow at my feet. It was a tempting fantasy to make every woman on the planet surrender to me her body, mind and soul. A fantasy, I realized, that could come true. When the temptation grew too much, and neither the magical police nor a half-giant bearing a letter came knocking on my front door, I listened to the devil on my shoulder and chose the road only sick, twisted monsters walked.

And as every journey began with a single step, I set off to conquer the world by choosing my first target.

Just as I predicted, I heard the jingling of keys at fourteen past five.

Riley Winters stepped into our apartment with a bag slung over her shoulder. She's a real girl-next-door type of gal, the kind you can't forget after discovering how generous puberty was to her. She's five feet seven with red, shoulder-length curls and lovely blue eyes. A history of running track and field in high school shows in her habits; her early morning jogs made her body toned and spry, and her general attitude towards anything favored active roles. We were bitter enemies in middle school, and now she was one of my roommates.

She was also my girlfriend.

"Welcome back," I said, rising from the couch.

Her smile was a tired one. "Hey babe."

"Wiped out, huh?" I took her bag, which she handed over gratefully. She kissed me on the cheek. "I'm making dinner: beef stew, mashed potatoes and broccoli salad."

"Sounds great. I could use some food."

"Skipped lunch again?"

"I had to. The prof was late again, and she pushed the class to work overtime." I set her bag down in the living room. She followed me inside, slumping into the couch. Feeling sympathetic, I stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders. "Fuckin' bitch thinks she can keep us in like that. Holding our grades over our head and everything. We need food, damn it." She closed her eyes and sank into the couch. "That feels rrreally good."

I grinned. "I bet it does."

She yawned. "Makes me wanna... fall asleep here."

"Your stomach might file an abuse complaint if you do."

"Hmm. Yeah, it would."

I made my move when she nestled into the pillows. The process was instantaneous. The spell package appeared like a red spark in my eyes before it inserted itself into Riley's mind. She didn't seem to notice. A link between Riley and I opened in my conscious, a metaphysical tether, aleashthat bound her soul to my will. On her end, the link merged with her being so it could incorporate the signals it would carry into her soul. It gave me administrative control to her thoughts and actions.

She belonged to me now.

Her lips curled up into a satisfied smile as she drifted off to sleep. Instinctively, I wanted her to take my cock in between those lips and choke herself with it.

The package—which I aptly named Domination—did its job. My thoughts, translated into commands, entered the bond through my end and left through hers. There was no resistance on her part, only the immediate reconfiguration of her thoughts to obey my order.

Riley cracked an eye open and licked her lips.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish," she answered as she stood and circled the couch.

Her hand reached through the waistband of my shorts. She freed my growing erection with a grin on her face betraying a hunger for something other than food.

Resting on her knees, she began worshipping my eight inches with her tongue.

She licked from the base to the tip, using the wet trails she left behind as lubricant to stroke my cock. I leaned back against the headrest of the couch. When Riley's lips closed over the glans, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and swallowed my dick whole. As she pumped her lips along my length, my mind buzzed pleasantly. Her half-lidded eyes turned upwards and locked with mine when she began to suck, her cheeks drawing inwards while she bobbed her head faster. Her saliva collected into sticky globs from her motions that fell from between her fingers onto her white blouse.

It was hot to see Riley slave over my cock. Empowering, even.

I wanted more.

The Domination responded, planting thoughts of submission into Riley's mind. She pulled her head off my meat, jerking it slowly as spit dripped from her chin.

"You like that, babe?" she asked breathlessly. "You like me sucking on your dick?"

I groaned under her ministrations, nodding.

"Then you'll fuckinglovethis." She swallowed my dick again with a wet gulp, shoving more into her mouth until she could take no more. Slurping noisily, Riley pulled her head back only to lurch forward again, widening her mouth as much as she could while doing so. This time my cock penetrated deeper, pressing against the back of her mouth and tongue. It was as if there was a fleshy ring squeezed shut before me, hot and moist against my flesh.

Again and again Riley shoved my dick against her throat, her face flushing from the effort.

She stuck out her tongue and cradled the bottom of my member with it. Pitching her head forward again, she gagged as my cock broke through the entrance to her throat.

It hurt her. That wouldn't do.

I wanted her to feel good, to convert this debasement into pleasure.

Riley tiled her jaw upward as she pushed her face into my stomach repeatedly. A deep, wet gurgle escaped her along with thin, sticky strands of saliva. One of her hands crept over to her jeans. Her slender fingers disappeared into her underwear, moving frantically beneath the fabric.

Reaching the edge of my control, I grabbed the back of her head and took control, plunging my dick down her throat as far as I could. There was a noise, a garbled yelp mixed with a muffled groan. Both of Riley's hands were on her body now, one jilling her off and the other working its way beneath her blouse. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her face was beet red. I basked in the contractions of her gullet around my dick before pulling back. Riley gasped for breath through her overflowing spit.

I shoved my dick forward again, spearing into her throat.

Again. Again, again and again.

I fucked her mouth, losing myself in the action, and forced her to enjoy the abuse. She did, thoroughly. The crotch of her jeans turned damp as silent orgasms rocked her body.

A gradual pressure built up in my loins. I was nearly there. With a final, violent thrust, I buried my dick into her mouth and came. Waves of euphoria swept over my heart. My physical alterations encompassed ejaculate output, so my load was plentiful. Thick ropes of semen fell straight into her throat, and, as I withdrew, onto her outstretched tongue, her lips, her nose, her face and her hair. I willed for her to relish my gift. She swallowed her initial mouthful of cum, licking the splatter from her lips. Withdrawing her fingers from beneath her blouse, she retrieved the rest of my jizz from her face before sucking up her bounty with barely-repressed lust.

"Fuck," she whispered. "Fuck. Almost there. Fuck! Nnrgh!"

She came for the final time. Her thighs squeezed her hand as pleasure overwhelmed Riley's thoughts. When her orgasm passed, she sat against the back of the couch beside my feet.

"That was... something," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah," I agreed. "You were pretty wild there. Uhh... you feelin' okay?"

She tried to laugh and coughed instead. "My jaw is tired as hell. And my throat is sore." She cleared her throat. "But, hell, that was worth it. My panties are soaked."

"Thought you didn't do things like that," I said, pulling my shorts back up.

She shrugged. "So did I. But it felt good." On wobbly legs she stood. I held her for support. She smiled softly and kissed me in the lips. "I can walk. Barely. Just let me change before eating. I can't sit in these jeans. My thighs are all wet."

"I'll set the table then."

"Thanks."

She hugged me before heading to our room. My eyes watched her round butt sway with her departure, and the desire to see Riley panting and coming beneath me threatened to take control. But I could see the dark streaks running down the inner leg of her skinny jeans. The remains of her arousal was evident in the musk hanging in the air. I'd let her get comfortable now. I could make her do more later. I planted in her thoughts a certain itch that needed to be scratched.

Satisfied, I hummed a tune as I prepared the table.

~

Dinner was a calm affair. Riley enjoyed the food. It was better than take out, certainly. Eating home-cooked meals was uncommon for us as of late.

Neither of us had much time to make anything extravagant between classes and work. That was changing now that I had magical powers. The forty- to sixty-page packets my professors assigned me were easy pickings. Work became a practice of normalcy instead of an exhausting effort; in fact, my productivity was sky-high thanks to my self-enhancements. It was common for me to have four or five hours to relax at home every day.

After dinner, I washed the plates while Riley showered.

I spent my free time reading. Fiction helped me brainstorm new applications with my abilities. Though my memory was nearly perfect, I kept a small notepad and a pen with me for notes. A spell locked these notes away in a pocket dimension until I needed them.

I was dabbling in my research when I heard Riley call from our room.

"Paul~!" she said in a sing-song voice. "I need you!"

"Gimme a sec," I called back, jotting an idea down. I shoved the pad into its pocket space before I left the couch to follow Riley's voice.

My jaw dropped when I reached the bedroom.

Sitting on our queen-sized bed was Riley in a white negligee that reached mid-thigh. Her bare legs crossed enticingly beneath her like a prize waiting to be pried open. The negligee curved with her body, outlining her athletic figure behind a thin veil. Only the two straps over her shoulders kept her lacy top from falling. Smiling mischievously, she adjusted her arms so the view of her cleavage was unobstructed. Though her bra size was a modest B-cup, she made up for her assets simply by being seductive.

It worked. My astonishment quickly turned into excitement.

"So soon?" I said, grinning.

"I just couldn't keep away," she responded with a wiggle of her hips. "You ready for round two, big boy, or am I gonna sit here being horny as fuck all night?"

I scoffed. "Do I really have to answer?"

I left my shirt and shorts in a pile on the floor. Riley giggled and crawled further into the bed as I joined her. I tried to grab her legs, but she locked my hands in her own. I pinned her wrists down on the bed with ease. I peppered her neck and bare collar with kisses until her giggles turned into soft, breathy laughs. I brought to mind possible physical alterations as she writhed under me.

Biomancy—a subset of magic I possessed that manipulated biology—had no spells to cast. Instead, it functioned like a keen sense of control.

As I touched Riley's skin with my lips, I channeled the changes by thought alone.

Meanwhile, I pushed into her thoughts a temporary acceptance of the fantastic changes about happen, masking it in heavy euphoria.

Her laughs became soft moans. Her features shifted to express perfectly the girl I had fallen in love with. The rest of her body followed suit. My touch eliminated her body hair; reconfigured portions of her nervous system; strengthened and revitalized her heart and lungs. She became putty in my hands while I made her better—faster, stronger, smarter. My everlasting fears regarding her safety lessened a degree as I modified her physical constitution to impossible levels. When I was done, I retreated a little to study Riley's new form.

Her body filled out more in ways that characterized her the best—a fuller bust, lither limbs, a plumper rear. She aimed a smile at me over her legs.

"Backing out?" she teased.

Chuckling, I answered, "No. Just... appreciating how wonderful you are."

"Heh. You know it." She climbed onto all fours before closing the space between us. There was a shine in her eyes when we kissed. It was the kind of kiss that pulled you into each other's souls and brought you close to the fire in their heart.

It ignited passion.

We kissed, our lusts burning wildly the more we tried to express it through our mouths. Our tongues wrestled for control even as I shoved her back into the sheets, holding her body beneath mine. When the fires calmed we pulled away from the kiss with only a thread of moisture bridging our lips together. She wrapped her arms around my chest and sandwiched my leg between hers. Her crotch, hot and wet, rubbed back and forth along my thigh in steady motions. My erection pressed firmly against her stomach every time she raised her lower half.

Her reconfigured nerves increased sensitivity in certain areas of her body. The pleasure she experienced rubbing against me was a magnitude higher than what she experienced earlier in the evening. Riley's expression was frozen in a struggle to stifle her cries.

"You feel like coming?" I muttered into her ear.

She nodded.

I kissed her neck, targeting the area where new pleasure nerves now existed.

Quivering under my kisses, Riley came as if a train had struck her release switch. I saw her eyes roll back, her head press against the bed, her chest thrust into the air while her spine arched backwards. Her soundless scream ended after a few minutes with loud gasps and unintelligible mumbling. She whimpered as I kept abusing the sensitive spot on her neck, renewing her struggle to escape my hold.

When I relented, she shed her lacy underwear and spread her legs open. Her folds glistened with moisture tricking from inside.

I traced a finger along her lower lips. She squirmed a little.

"Is... is that a plug?" I asked when I saw her other hole. A plastic ring protruded from it. From the ring's angle, I figured there was more inside her. I cheered in my mind before I shoved more desires into the bond with Riley. "The last time you did anal, you absolutely hated it."

"I-I wanted to try it again. I cleaned up and everything. Dooo you mind?"

"No! No, no. Of course not." I returned my attention to her pussy, though I made sure to reorganize the nerves surrounding her asshole. It would be my prize for tonight.

Fighting a smile, I lower my head between her legs.

The way she shuddered when I tentatively licked her folds told me Riley was extra sensitive. Her juices tasted sweet, like candy. I meant that literally thanks to my manipulating her biology. The flavor gave me an incentive to drive into her hole and taste her inner walls. Bracing her legs apart with my arms, I enjoyed the way Riley buckled in an effort to extract my tongue from her hypersensitive sex.

Her screams said another story. "Fuck! God! Yes! Eat my pussy! Make me cum!"

I complied with what I heard. Her hands pressed my head against her vagina as she hollered. When her clit entered my range, I attacked it with reckless abandon.

Her thighs shifted in my arms. My eyes flicked upwards to catch Riley in the middle of another orgasm.

I kept stimulating her clit, trying to maintain her orgasm as long as I could.

Her juices splashed into my mouth and onto the sheets for several minutes. Her legs remained extended, her back arched, and her lips formed a perfect O-shape.

She was a living sculpture of sexual ecstasy.

Her orgasm faded gradually. Eventually, her breathing recovered. Her new body was designed to last this long—but what of her mind, I wondered. Her body could take my attention no matter how rough I would get. But the mind was a different story. I wanted to see how far I could bend her until she broke from the pleasure. I fed into her conscious the desire to be used and abused by me, to drown in pleasure until her world became nothing but white.

Responding to her newly-formed thoughts, Riley flipped over and presented her ass to me.

"Give it to me," she hissed. "Use my holes. Fuck me!"

I could see her pussy contracting as if aching for my cock. Pulling off my boxers, I guided my erection to her dripping hole and sank it inside.

Her walls formed a slick tunnel of velvet that sucked my cock as if in hunger.

The lubricant she leaked allowed me to slide most of my length inside without trouble until the tip of my member found her cervix. Once more I drew upon my biomancy, granting her cervix the flexibility, durability and nervous framework to behave like an internal sex organ. When the tip of my cock pushed against her cervix, Riley gasped at the foreign sensation.

I pushed deeper, clenching my teeth to maintain control when her cervix squeezed my cock.

Riley tensed, and her fingers reached for her clit. I took her discarded underwear, where it lay soaked in Riley's juices, and stuffed it into her mouth.

Then I began thrusting, my hands gripping her hips for leverage.

My cock glided along her convulsing vaginal walls before pounding through the tight ring of her cervix.

Riley's muffled screams were music to my ears. My hands slapped her perfect bubble butt, eliciting deep moans from her throat.

I violated the mouth of her womb with the primal ferocity that awoke within me.

I wanted to do more. Abuse her. Hurt her. Love her.

Her free hand grew tired of propping her upright. It reached under her top and tugged at her nipple viciously. The restructured nerves in her nipple triggered adjacent nerves, and the pleasure it brought her made her shake. Monitoring her mind let me keep track of how she was comprehending the pleasure. So far, it was overwhelming her ability to conceive thoughts.

More.

I pulled at the plastic band over her asshole. Her puckered star sucked it back in, unwilling to let go. I yanked harder until her anus stretched a little, relinquishing a round, transparent ball connected to a string—anal beads. With a mighty tug, I pulled out all the beads at once. Riley jolted, her back arching again, but I wasn't done. In a swift motion, I extracted my cock from her pussy and plunged straight into her gaping anus. The beads had done a wonderful job in widening her back door, but I still found an impressive amount of resistance coming from her tunnels.

I withdrew completely and thrust again.

The pink, fleshy ring of her anus parted stiffly. Her colon burned like magma when it contracted around my dick like a vice. Only the sticky lube from Riley's pussy let me keep working.

Riley bucked wildly beneath me as I battered her asshole. From our link, I sensed the burning pain of her asshole being stretched. Using biomancy, I lined her asshole and colon with more nerves that emitted pleasure signals. At the same time, I used Domination to make her aroused by the pain I inflicted. When I was done, she gradually stilled. Her eyes shut in concentration.

12