Incubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" I asked her. "You like it when I rape your butt? Turning your ass into a pussy? You want your butt hole to tingle whenever you get wet? Your pussy to drip when you sit down?"

Her underwear fell from her mouth, dripping with her saliva.

"Yessss," she hissed, smothering her face in the sheets. "Fuck my ass-pussy!"

Her anus was loosening. The pink ring swallowed my length whole whenever my hips slapped against her bottom. I gripped a butt cheek in each hand, enjoying the slightly firm but soft flesh jiggling beneath my fingers. The noise of flesh smacking flesh and Riley's moans and pants fused into a din of debauchery localized within our room. It fed the beast within me, and served to push Riley further over the edge of release. When she stiffened again, her shoulders lifting off the bed in orgasm, I thrust harder, all too eager to destroy her asshole in a frenzy of sex.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my shithole yessss!" she screamed.

Her bowels clenched on my dick like a pussy would in climax. With the nerves lining it, her asshole had effectively become another sex organ. The realization pushed me over my own limit.

As her colon squeezed, I came, shooting ropes into her asshole.

Minutes passed as I came, again and again, staining her insides with my seed.

A fat glob of jizz bubbled out of her winking hole when I withdrew. It oozed down her crack and over her swollen pussy before falling onto her calf.

Riley's butt remained raised in the air. Her thoughts were too jumbled for her to care.

Her pussy dripped with excessive arousal, forming a wet puddle on the bed.

Over the haze of ejaculation, I decided I wanted more.

I held Riley's rear steady as I guided my still-hard cock towards the target. It plugged any more of my semen from escaping her hole.

Riley tried to protest. "Paul. Let me catch my breath."

She pushed me away. When that didn't help, she tried to push out my dick with her ass. She succeeded only in tightening her anus around my dick. I reveled in her resistance, sawing my dick in and out of her sensitive hole. She shuddered in incomprehensible pleasure as I concentrated on breaking her spirit by abusing her asshole. Her constant orgasms left her powerless before my assault.

I resolved to fuck her asshole for the whole damned weekend.

12