Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers

Trent was shaking almost as badly as I was. I looked up at him and his eyes had gone to creepy black. He told me he was hungry. I knew that meant more than just horny. He told me he wouldn't feed from me and was going to have to leave me to find the energy elsewhere. I shook my head. I started removing his clothes. He didn't stop me.

If I thought I'd just felt the most mind-blowing orgasms of my life, nothing could prepare me for the feeling of Trent inside me. At some point he's turned off the lights so that the only thing I could see were his glowing black eyes staring down at me.

The next morning I was fine. The day after that I was fine, too. Trent explained that there were a few rare people who were immune to the side effects of feeding an incubus. He'd finally found one.

After that night we didn't involve other people in our bedroom activities unless it was mutually agreed upon. I admit, sometimes I still enjoyed watching him with other women and he still enjoyed having me watch him.

We moved into our own little rented house the next semester. Our neighbors in the dorm were complaining about all the moaning and groaning each night.

Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers
12