Incubus Ale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nureru
Nureru
22 Followers

I lost the next hand, and removed my shoes as well. Erica lost the one after that, and her socks joined the pile. Another shot, another round of cards. Zoe finally lost that one, and since she had been in her at-home clothes, a tank top and pajama bottoms, she didn't have nearly as much leeway. Her top came off, revealing a lacy white bra. She jiggled her breasts at the two of us, generating hoots from Erica, before settling in for the next round.

After that, I started to go on a bit of a losing streak. I quickly lost my socks, my belt, my shirt, and my undershirt, leaving me in just my pants. Another hand of cards was dealt, and I managed to beat Erica out on that one; her top was next to join the pile of clothes. I'd be lying if I said I never looked, but now I was truly noticing that she had some magnificent breasts. Despite her tiny frame, she had to be at least a D cup.

"Careful, stare any harder and you'll set them alight," Zoe nudged me, grinning. She nipped at my earlobe and poured everyone another shot. I was starting to get pretty excited now.

Next round Zoe lost, and so she stood up and shimmied out of her pajamas, shaking her white cotton panties at us. Erica reached over and slapped Zoe's ass before she had a chance to sit back down. "That was a good one!" Erica fist pumped in the air, pleased at her prowess. "I am the ass slap master!"

"You can't be the master without a challenger! C'mere, I'll show you what I got." Zoe raised her hand towards her, smiling stupidly, but I cut the slap fight short with another shot and another hand.

Erica lost next, so she held her legs in the air and leaned back as she slid her shorts off, giving Zoe and me a beautiful view of her mound. She was even a little damp; looked like I wasn't the only one the game was getting to.

Zoe lost the next hand. "Damn," she murmured, and then slowly reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It slid off, and we were greeted to the beautiful sight of her bare breasts. Erica and I both squirmed a little at the sight of them; I tried to shift in such a way that my quickly growing erection wouldn't be visible, but Zoe at least certainly noticed. She shook them back and forth at me, so I reached out and tweaked a nipple, getting a soft moan out of her and a squeal out of Erica.

Zoe dealt while Erica and I did another shot. The bottle was just about tapped now. I wound up losing that hand and, seeing no other alternative, stood up and shuffled out of my jeans. The girls clapped and cheered over my half erect tent in my boxers. Erica in particular seemed to be staring at me hungrily, wanting to see what I had to offer. I started teasing them by pulling down the front of my boxers, garnering more revelry from the peanut gallery, but stopped before I got to anything and sat back down. Zoe booed and threw the empty card case at me.

Erica was really feeling the effects of the alcohol by now, judging from the grin plastered across her face that she couldn't seem to get to go away. She lost the next hand and started giggling as she stood up. "You're gonna have to earn the girls," she said coyly, cupping her breasts. She slowly slid her hands down her body, hooking her thumbs into her panties. She bent over as she pulled them down to step out of them, showing her ass off to the two of us. As she spun back around, her shaved pussy came into view, causing my already aroused self to start straining against my boxers. Her face changed to puzzled briefly as she looked at me, before she said "Zach, uh, I think your eyes are purple."

"I think that's the tequila talking. I think it's saying you haven't had enough and need to finish it." I poured her a shot with the last of the bottle, and she downed it without hesitation.

She shook her head. "I think you must have been right. Another hand!"

I had a hard time concentrating on the game with all the bare flesh in front of me. My eyes kept ping-ponging between Zoe's amazing globes and Erica's tiny little snatch. I was so caught up in the two of them that I accidentally threw away a card I needed, leaving me with nothing.

"Yes!" Zoe shouted, "Zach's the first one naked!" She and Erica fist bumped as I dropped my boxers to the floor. Erica's eyes widened as she saw what I came equipped with. While I may have been average in most every other regard, I had a substantial cock. It's normally a good ten inches long, and proportionately thick. But in my heightened state of arousal, I think it was nearing eleven inches. "Damn," Zoe murmured affectionately, "I think you're even bigger than normal."

"Sit down, sit down!" Erica implored me. "This game is not yet over!"

Erica, crestfallen, lost the next hand. She was one card away from a royal flush, but drew the wrong suit and got nothing. "That would have been so cool. Well, rules are rules." And with that, the bra came off, and her breasts came toppling out. Hers were almost as big as Zoe's despite her small frame, and her nipples were extremely pronounced. Zoe was now the only one with any clothes on, so Erica and I silently agreed this could not stand, and she dealt again. "Your ass is mine," she said from behind her cards.

Erica laid down a full house, Zoe a three of a kind, but I managed only a pair. "Man Zach, you suck at this game!" Erica laughed.

"You're already naked," Zoe said, "so I think you losing means you have to go down on the winner."

"Are you sure?" I asked her. We'd never done anything like this before, and I absolutely didn't want to upset or hurt her, but she just gesticulated at her friend.

"You heard the lady!" Erica shifted her hips forward and spread her legs apart, revealing herself to me as I crawled towards her. She was wet with arousal, and as I neared her sodden slit, the sweet, musky scent of her filled my head. I started kissing my way down her leg, and as I drew nearer to her she began to breathe heavily. A soft moan escaped her lips as I worked my way around her, avoiding her pussy and going back up the other leg. She started whining as I drew near again and, to make sure I didn't tease her a second time, she firmly grasped the back of my head, shoving me into her most private spot. My tongue flicked out, licking along her outer lips, continuing to taste her until I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I dug into her.

She grunted with pleasure as I lashed her clit vigorously with my tongue. I heard a noise to my side, and lifted my head to see Zoe was thoroughly enjoying our show. She had one hand down her panties, and the other cupping a breast, rolling the nipple between her fingers. I didn't watch for long because I didn't want to take much time away from my task.

"Oh my god yes," Erica moaned deeply as I lapped at her. I brought up one of my hands and gently rubbed my finger along her entrance as I kept on her clit. When she had lubricated it sufficiently, I started to slowly slide my finger in. "Ohhh fuck," she hissed between clenched teeth as I penetrated her. For a moment I just waited, feeling her insides thrash around my finger. But then, as she started rocking her hips into my face, I started thrusting my finger into her. Her moans were growing louder and less controlled, and when a second finger found its way into her she lost it. She held my face tightly against her as she came, warm fluid coating my hand and face as I kept playing with her. I didn't stop until her back arched with one final spasm, and she collapsed backwards onto the floor.

I withdrew my hand from her depths and brought it up to my mouth, savoring one last taste of her. I sidled over to Zoe, who was rubbing herself extremely enthusiastically, and kissed her deeply, sharing the taste of our friend. Our tongues danced around in each other's mouths, mixing Erica's flavor with our own. When we broke apart, Erica wryly suggested, "Another game of cards, then?"

"Fuck the cards," Zoe breathed as she pulled her panties off and threw them to the side. She crawled over to Erica, and the two of them embraced, kissing each other furiously. Zoe shoved Erica to the ground, climbing on top of her as she kissed. I now had two gorgeous pussies pointed right at me. Erica's, still wet and quivering from my prior assault on it, and Zoe's, which was soaked with her arousal. She didn't shave hers bare like Erica did, but she had a neatly trimmed triangle leading down into her pierced hood. Her clit was the only piercing she had on her body, but fuck did I love it. While the two kissed, I came up from behind them and buried my face into Zoe's sodden womanhood. She groaned in pleasure as I tugged lightly on her ring with my teeth; encouraged, I grabbed her ass with both hands, spreading her apart as I lapped at her sex.

Erica, needing more, slid out from under her friend and knocked the two of us on our sides. "Eat me, Zoe," she whispered desperately as she wrapped her legs around Zoe's face. A bolt of ecstasy shot across her face as my girlfriend began to work. She swung her body down to meet mine, and in one movement took me into her mouth. A guttural groan escaped my lips as she worked my shaft. I kept my focus on eating Zoe's pussy, but the tiny blonde's attentions were starting to be too big of a distraction. I felt myself bump against the back of her throat, but after a deep breath she loosened up and kept going.

"Ooh, fuck!" I grunted as she swallowed my manhood. She slid me farther and farther in until her tongue was licking my pelvis. I pulled away from Zoe to watch as Erica sucked me enthusiastically, making wet slurping noises while she traversed the length of my shaft. If she had kept that up much longer, I'd have blown my load right there. I eased her off of me, her mouth making an audible pop as I slid free from her. She was grinning from ear to ear while she wiped the drool off her face.

Zoe untangled herself from her friend's groin, and lay spread-eagle on the floor in front of me. "Not fair, you two having all the fun. It's my turn."

"Ooh!" Erica said excitedly. "I wanna put it in. Can I?"

Zoe gestured at her crotch invitingly, so I moved into position while Erica took me in her hands. She jerked me a couple of times, and then positioned my cock over my girlfriend's dripping cunt. She slid me up and down Zoe's folds, the slick wetness causing me to twitch involuntarily. Finally, she pressed me to my girlfriend's tunnel, and slowly brought me forward into her. There was some resistance at first as she stretched to accommodate me, but soon my head was inside her. Erica released me to rub Zoe's clit, distracting her as I shoved inward. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as I impaled her sharply upon my shaft. I paused for a moment, savoring the feeling as her walls gripped me tightly, and then I began to thrust. Erica removed her hand from her friend's body to place it upon her own, rubbing herself needily as she watched my cock pound into Zoe's pussy.

I grabbed the back of Erica's head, pulling her lips to mine. She moaned passionately as we kissed, our tongues dancing around each other. I reached down and replaced her hand, fingering her cunt while I pounded Zoe's. Both girls were writhing in pleasure, so I increased my pace, my thighs slapped wetly into Zoe's as our juices coated our bodies. Erica, still sensitive from earlier, came first, screaming into my mouth as she spasmed around my fingers. The sounds of her orgasm set Zoe off, and she arched her back as she came, her pussy tightening around me. The sight of them, coupled with the vice-like grip around my shaft, was too much for me. I pushed as deep into Zoe as I could as I came, spurting semen deep into her womb. I pumped out wave after wave of milk before I was finally depleted.

When I pulled out of her, my cum started spilling out onto the floor, pooling beneath my exhausted girlfriend. Erica bent down and took me into her mouth again, cleaning me of the sperm and lady cum I was coated in. She sucked me hard, as if trying to see if there was anything left that I hadn't injected into Zoe. When that failed, she dove down into her friend's muff, slurping fluids out of her.

Somehow, my erection hadn't faded, so while Erica attended to my girlfriend I moved around behind her. "Zoe," Erica breathed, "I'm going to fuck your boyfriend, okay?"

"Go for it, girl," came the reply.

With that, I plunged into her. Erica let out a squeal, her tiny cunt stretching around me as I filled her up. I could only get about a third of the way into her on the first attempt, so I pulled out to her entrance and thrust in again, deeper this time. Each time I drove into her she moaned, invigorating and encouraging me. As I came closer to bottoming out, she pressed her ass back into me, taking me in the rest of the way. Finally, fully enveloped, I started really going at her, reveling in the reactions I was causing in her tiny body. My balls slapped her clit rhythmically, getting the most delicious squeals out of her. The whole time, she was doing her best to keep her face buried in my girlfriend's snatch, and doing a good job judging from the look on Zoe's face.

I started to feel her tighten up around me, and I knew she was getting close. I sped up, fucking her harder and faster, trying to get her over the edge. I took one hand off her waist and brought it to her ass, circling her pert little rosebud with my thumb. As my thumb invaded her asshole she came for the third time that night. She clenched down hard around me as she gushed, but I didn't let up. I could feel myself getting close, so I ravaged her hard even as she screamed and writhed in orgasmic joy. "Don't you dare pull out," she told me through gritted teeth. "I need to feel it in me."

That was enough for me. One last pump and I let loose, spraying her walls with my fluids. I stayed deep within her as I came, filling her up completely. The sight of my orgasm was enough to push Zoe over the edge, and she went off like a rocket, howling in orgasmic bliss. Erica ceased her ministrations and simply watched my girlfriend spasm in delight. Exhausted and drained, I slipped out of Erica and collapsed onto the floor near where Zoe lay. Erica flopped down on my other side, and we laid there basking in the afterglow.

"Holy fuck, guys," Erica said. "That was amazing. Why didn't I try to jump your bones sooner?"

"No idea, hon," Zoe replied, absently running a hand down Erica's thigh. "I'd offered before but you kept turning me down."

"And you, Zach," Erica directed at me, "how the fuck do you manage to hide that monster at work?"

"It's not normally quite so impressive," I explained. "I don't know what got into me tonight."

"I know what got into me!" Erica giggled. She gave me a quick kiss, then looked at my face. "Hey, your eyes aren't purple anymore."

I looked to Zoe, who was still smiling widely from our tryst. "Hey hon, were my eyes purple tonight?"

"Yeah," she responded sleepily, "kind of lavender."

"Weird."

I started yawning, and I noticed the girls both looking as beat as I felt. "Let's go to bed," I suggested.

"That sounds great," came the reply.

***

The changes happened gradually.

When I woke up the next morning, Erica was snuggled in next to me, still snoring gently. Zoe had apparently beaten us up because she was nowhere to be found. I untangled myself from Erica and shuffled out to the kitchen, where I discovered Zoe at the stove, wearing an apron and nothing else. I sidled up behind her, placing my hands on her waist and kissing the nape of her neck. "Good morning," I murmured into her ear.

"Morning, babe." She twisted her head around to give me a kiss. "I'm just making up some hangover food for breakfast. Sausage and hashbrowns sound good to you?"

"Mm, sounds great," I said, as I slid my hands across her body. She was so fucking hot; even after all these years, touching her ebony skin still gave me a thrill.

"Wanna help me while I make it?" She asked coyly, sliding my hand down between her legs. She purred as I massaged her gently, running a finger sensually through her valley. As I started speeding up, she arched her back, sticking her ass out at me. "C'mon Zach, I need you."

I wasted no time in grabbing her waist with one hand while I positioned my cock with the other. I slowly pierced her, enjoying the sensation as she expanded to accommodate me. Soon I was all the way in, and I paused, delighting in her warmth while she tended to the food on the stove. Priorities, you know.

Erica had made her way down the stairs right as I started to move. Her hair was askew, one side plastered to her head and the other sticking out, completely out of control. She hadn't bothered to put anything on either. "Don't mind me, you just keep right on," she said happily, pulling up a chair to watch. I pistoned in and out of my girlfriend while she cooked, squelching inside her with each thrust. I reached around to her front to play with her love button, eliciting a deep, throaty groan from her.

"Don't come inside this time," she breathlessly told me, "I have to work today, and," she moaned before continuing, "can't go in all squicky."

"Don't worry Zach, I got cleanup," Erica said.

I could feel myself getting close, and when I felt her contracting around me I knew I was done. Hastily, I slipped out of her, my dick twitching furiously. Wasting no time, Erica leapt from her seat and wrapped her lips around me, right as I began to shoot. She gulped down my seed greedily as I came. Finally, when I had squirted my last, Erica released me, grinning stickily from ear to ear.

"Thanks for the appetizer, what's for breakfast?" She asked perkily.

"Hangover food," Zoe replied happily. We sat down at the table while Zoe dished us up a generous portion of sausage links and hash browns. It smelled divine.

"Man, rockin' body, awesome pussy, and she cooks! You hit jackpot, Zach," Erica commented around a mouthful of potato. "Mm, this is just what I needed."

I dug into mine as well, but something seemed off. It was tasteless, like I was eating paper. I looked around, and the girls were enjoying it immensely. I probably just drank too much last night and my senses were out of whack or something. It still smelled great, so I kept working on my portion, but each bite was sand in my mouth. I got through almost half of it before I couldn't do any more.

"What's wrong babe?" Zoe asked me. "You've hardly touched your food."

"Just not that hungry this morning. Probably drank too much."

"I worry about you when you don't eat." She jabbed a fork at me pointedly.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower, I gotta get ready for work."

Zoe held up a finger while she chewed, and then when she finished informed me, "I gotta get dressed and roll when I'm done here. I showered before you two got up, so I'll probably be gone by the time you're done."

I gave her a kiss, and implored her to have a good day. "I always do," she responded.

One more kiss, and then I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I let the shower warm up while I brushed my teeth, and then got in, sighing heavily as the water washed over me. I was lathering up my hair when the bathroom door opened, and I saw a tiny blonde figure walk in. "Hey Zach," Erica said as she opened the glass shower door, "I need to get ready too. Mind if I join ya?" She didn't give me a chance to reply before she hopped in, sliding shut the door behind her.

"I don't mind, but I don't know if Zoe would. I don't want to push my luck."

"Ah, relax," she told me. "Zoe sent me up here to get ready. She said, 'Why don't you go join Zach in the shower? Water ain't free, and two people together use less than two separate. Or, y'know, more. Whatever.' Then she grinned at me. I think she's fine, man."

"Well, all right then," I said as I closed my eyes to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. Almost immediately I felt a hand on my nethers, rubbing me into life. "You are insatiable, aren't you?" I asked as I finished rinsing. When I opened my eyes, she was on her knees, jerking me with both hands and looking up at me.

Nureru
Nureru
22 Followers