Incubus Ch. 05

Story Info
Estries rescues Lilly, and they have some fun.
3.1k words
4.74
6.3k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
871 Followers

Estries

Driving was most certainly faster than flying. Especially with Sam at the wheel. He wove through traffic, his inhuman reflexes allowing him to succeed at maneuvers that no human in their right mind would attempt. A driver honked as we sped past. Sam laughed.

I gripped the edges of my seat, hoping that Sam knew what he was doing. A car crash wouldn't kill me, but it would fucking hurt. Not to mention slow me down.

Sam looked at me, grinning. "Isn't this world just the best?" he gushed.

"It's great. Now watch the road!" I told him.

Sam returned his attention to driving. "I've got memories of other worlds, from my mom. Nothing like this one." He smiled. "This place is great! So much tech!"

"Delightful," I sighed as we left the highway. "Are we close?"

Sam brought the car to a shuddering stop. "We're here," he announced. He gestured to a signpost. "Frankfort and Telimer." Suddenly nervous, he looked at me. "Are you done with me?"

I shook my head as I climbed out of the car. "Wait for me."

Sam bowed his head. "Yes, my lord."

I looked around. The signpost did, indeed, say Frankfort and Telimer. Nearby was a pay phone. And... I looked up at the building in front of me. It was dirty. It was reddish. The sign on the side probably had once red Jazz, but the J was long gone. "Dirty red azz building..." I murmured.

I went inside.

*

Lilly

The vampire chuckled. "I've got to go. I'll be back soon, my sweet Lilly." He gagged me. Then he left me alone in the dark.

I squirmed. I was still very, very aroused. A big part of me wanted very badly to cum. I wondered when Estries would get here. When he did, when he'd rescued me, would he want to, to feed? Why did I so badly want the answer to be yes?

I heard the door open, and braced myself for more of the vampire's attentions. Instead, I heard a familiar voice. "Lilly..." It was Estries.

He turned the lights on, and I could see him. He looked relieved. Relieved, and hungry. His predatory gaze moved up and down my body. I squirmed, fighting to spit out the gag. He needed to know that the vampire would be coming back soon.

Estries crossed the room. His lips brushed my cheek as a tentacle entered my pussy. I shuddered, and Estries groaned. "So... Hungry..."

I was already aroused, so it didn't take much for Estries to get me worked up again. I fought my restraints as tentacles coiled around my limbs. The vampire was coming back soon. He needed to know!

I was facing the door, but I still almost missed seeing the vampire enter. I was gasping, groaning, shuddering with pleasure as Estries worked me over. My eyes widened, and I tried to signal to Estries that something was wrong, but his eyes were closed, an expression of absolute bliss on his face.

I was panicking now. Estries was obviously too distracted to fight, or even defend himself. The vampire stalked closer. Soon he was directly behind Estries.

Estries opened his eyes, frowning. "You're frightened. What's-"

That's when the vampire struck. He plunged his hand into Estries's back. It emerged covered in green goo, holding a very human looking heart. Estries gasped, and fell to his knees.

The vampire laughed. "Ah, I knew you'd be distracted by your hunger. That's a weakness, for both your kind, and mine. And now..." In his hand, the heart crumbled to dust.

I gasped.

Estries moved in a blur, and, suddenly, the vampire was in his grasp. Tentacles wrapped his limbs, and Estries's hand closed around his throat. Now that Estries's back was to me, I could see him healing. I sighed in relief.

Estries growled. "You have no idea what you're dealing with, do you?"

The vampire sputtered, "I took out your heart! How-"

"You'll have to do a hell of a lot more damage than that to kill me, dipshit," Estries hissed. "That did, however, fucking hurt. And it really, really pissed me off." His grip tightened. "I was going to kill you cleanly when I found you. But now, between that, and the bruises I see on Lilly..." He growled. "I'll make you suffer first."

He dragged the vampire out of the room. A minute later, the screaming started. I shivered. What the hell was he doing?

It was some time before Estries returned. In that time, the screaming had increased in volume and pitch, and then decreased into weak whimpers before finally fading away. I shuddered at the satisfied smirk on Estries's face as he entered the room. As he looked at me, his gaze softened. In a blur, he was next to me. His lips pressed against my neck in a gentle caress.

"Now, where were we?" he murmured.

As his tentacles wrapped around me once more, I moaned. One found my clit. A pair coiled gently around my upper thighs. Two more fastened around my nipples.

"You're very wet," Estries murmured. "Was he playing with you before I got here?"

Still gagged, I nodded. Then I sighed as Estries began to massage my clit. It felt so good...

As he pleasured me and fed, Estries snapped the chains that held me to the big wooden X. Untethered, I leaned into Estries's grip, my head resting against his chest. I felt his fingers run through my hair. Gently, he undid the gag. And then, last of all, he snapped the collar containing my magical powers.

His tentacles pulled away from my nipples and clit. I blinked up at him uncomprehendingly. Why wasn't he fucking me?

Estries smiled. "I fed enough from the vampire to satisfy myself for some time. I want you, Lilly, but, if you don't want me, well, I'll let you go."

I looked up at my demon. "I... I want you. I want-" My voice caught in my throat, and I found myself unable to voice what I really wanted. What I needed so badly after hours of stimulation and denial.

Estries understood, and his tentacles found my nipples and clit once more. Another slithered into my pussy. I moaned. "Yes..."

I whimpered as the tentacle prodded my g-spot, and then thickened to fill me. It began to move, in and out, and I responded. Want and desire spiraled through me. I gasped, face still pressed into Estries's chest. Without his support, I would have fallen over as my knees quaked and trembled.

A tentacle prodded my asshole. I flinched away. "Wait! Not that!"

Estries's fingers ran through my hair, and his tentacle withdrew. "As you wish, mistress."

I moaned as I began the final climb, his tentacle driving me to my peak. "Th-thank you." I groaned, the sound torn from deep within me by my mounting pleasure. Then I came.

I screamed, and my muscles stiffened as Estries continued to stimulate me. Quivering fire shot from my loins into my belly. "Enough," I pleaded, and Estries withdrew. The orgasm faded away, and, as I came back to myself, I regretted speaking. I wanted more. "More..."

I realized I'd spoken aloud when Estries shook his head. "Later, my mistress. Let's get you home first."

*

Estries

I scooped Lilly up in my arms and carried her out the door. The vampire's wizard watched as we left, crouched beside the remains of his master. I decided to leave him be. By the time I reached Sam's car, Lilly was asleep. No surprise. She'd had quite the ordeal.

I opened the door with a tentacle and climbed in. Sam looked over at me, nervous. "You found her?"

I nodded. "I did." I settled into the seat, cradling Lilly against me. Almost of their own volition, my tentacles coiled around her, securing her against my body.

Sam nodded. "Address?"

I frowned, debating on whether to give him Lilly's real address. Finally I shrugged. Odds were high Sam was too scared of me to take advantage. I gave him the address. "But drive a bit more... slowly this time. We're not in a hurry, and I don't want to wake her."

Sam nodded again. "Of course, my lord."

Later, as I carried her into the house, Lilly stirred. Her eyes opened ever so slightly. "We're home." It wasn't a question. A wizard could sense things like that.

I replied anyways. "Yes, we are. Would you like to sleep or shower first?"

Her eyes closed again. "Sleep..." she murmured. So I put her to bed.

*

Lilly

I awoke. Smiling, I looked around my room. It felt good to be home. I got up, and decided not to bother dressing, though I did gather up my clothes. I needed a shower.

When I opened my bedroom door, I found Estries waiting just outside the threshold. "Feeling better?" he asked.

I groaned. "Not really. Maybe after a shower..."

He smiled. "Then let's get you a shower."

He followed me into the bathroom. I frowned at him. "You planning on joining me?"

He smiled. "I'll wash your back. Maybe give you a nice massage..."

I shrugged. "If you want to."

I gasped as Estries's clothes vanished. He shrugged. "It's a demon thing. I can make things materialize, though they vanish if they're not touching me. And, of course, anything I've made, I can unmake."

I blinked. "Okay." Weird.

I turned on the water, and waited a minute with my hand under the spray for it to warm up. After adjusting the temperature to my liking, I climbed in.

I sighed as the hot spray pounded my back. It felt nice. I began to relax. Then I tensed up again as Estries joined me. "Do you really need to..."

He began to massage my shoulders.

I moaned. "Oh..." It felt nice.

As he dug his fingers into my shoulder muscles, I watched as a tentacle snared the soap. Another grabbed the shampoo. I blinked as Estries began to lather up my body and my hair. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "Bathing you. Just relax."

I relaxed. A tentacle looped around my waist, steadying me as Estries began to massage my upper back. "Mmmmm..."

Soon I was covered in soap. By that time, Estries had moved further downwards to my lower back. He pulled me under the shower spray, and I closed my eyes as he began to scrub away the soap and shampoo.

"Foot massage time," Estries murmured. The tentacle around my waist shifted until it was coiled around my entire torso. Then it lifted me. I blinked in surprise. "You're strong."

"Mmm-hmm," Estries replied as tentacles wrapped my feet.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "This feels nice..."

"I can make it feel nicer," Estries suggested.

I nodded. "Okay." Then I gasped as Estries began to play with my nipples. A tentacle began to toy with my clit, and I moaned.

A few minutes later, I was gasping. The warm water still running down my naked form felt surprisingly erotic.

Estries pulled me closer, and I felt his cock head pressing against my pussy entrance. "I'll go slow," Estries assured me.

I looked down at the massive cock prodding me. "Oh-Okay."

Estries lowered me, ever so slightly. His cock entered surprisingly easily, and I groaned. Apparently the wetness between my legs was more than just shower water. "More," I gasped.

Estries chuckled. "For someone who was a virgin less than a week ago, you're very enthusiastic."

"More!" I insisted. Estries lowered me a little more, and I whimpered.

He went slow, like he'd promised. Slower than I really wanted him to. But, soon, he was in as deep as he would go. There was still a lot of cock left, but I could only stretch so far. As he lifted me, I moaned, and grasped the tentacle holding me. My fingernails dug in as Estries began to move me up and down, but he didn't seem to care.

I watched his cock going in and out, in and out. His enormous balls bounced as my thighs brushed them. He was still playing with my nipples and clit. I whimpered as the tentacle on my clit started to vibrate. It... felt... so... good...

I came, screaming. This time, I resisted the urge to tell Estries to stop, and, as I came again, I lost the ability to speak. I could still see his cock pounding me, a vein pulsing on its side. His balls, rubbing my inner thighs. I moaned.

I tried to tell Estries to stop, that I'd had enough, but I couldn't seem to do more than whimper. My pussy clenched around his cock again as I came. I went limp as a rag doll when my orgasm finished, gasping. Then my muscles tightened as I came again. And again...

Finally I managed to gasp, "Stop!"

Estries slowed. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes," I groaned.

Estries lifted me off his cock, and his tentacles ceased to toy with me. He lowered me to the floor, but I couldn't stand. I leaned against him, his tentacle still wrapped around me, holding me up.

Estries, I noticed, wasn't even breathing hard, despite having held me for the entire time we were fucking. Impressive strength. Impossible stamina. The benefits of having a demon lover.

Estries lifted me out of the shower and began to towel me off. By the time he was done, my heart rate had slowed to normal. "Thank you," I told him.

He smiled. "My pleasure."

I glanced at the clock. My eyes widened. "It's Sunday, isn't it?"

Estries nodded. "You got kidnapped Friday. I rescued you Saturday evening. Now it's Sunday morning."

"Shit!" I raced out of the bathroom. "My friends are coming over less than 15 minutes!" I swiftly began to put on clothing. "Shit, shit, shit!" I'd been hoping to, like, bake cookies or something. Now, I would have just barely enough time to get dressed.

*

Estries

I watched Lilly dress, arms folded. "What would you like me to do during this?"

She shrugged as she pulled a shirt on. "I guess I can introduce you as my new roommate?"

"I can shapeshift," I offered. "I could take cat form, or something, so you don't have to explain me as anything more than a new pet."

She frowned, considering. "Can you make cookies?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Then stay in human form, and do that," she suggested.

I nodded. "That works." I headed to the kitchen to prep the cookies.

The doorbell rang. Lilly, now fully clothed, raced out of her bedroom and opened the door. I could hear her pleasure as she called out, "Jerry!"

He laughed. "Hey, kid."

I could hear Lilly's voice approaching they headed to the kitchen. "There's someone I want you to meet."

They entered. "Jerry, this is Estries, my new roommate. Estries, this is Jerry," Lilly said, by way of introduction.

Jerry gave me a thoughtful look, but all he said was, "Pleased to meet you."

"He's making cookies," Lilly told him. "Come on, let's get you set up in the dining room."

They left. With my preternatural hearing, I could still hear them in the dining room, but I suspected a human would not be able to when I heard Jerry say, "So, he's cute. Is there anything going on between you two?"

"Umm..." I pictured Lilly's blush. "Kind of?"

"Good for you!" Jerry enthused. "I've said you need more of a love life. Isn't it moving a bit fast, though?"

"Maybe?" Lilly said. "I mean, we're not dating or anything."

"But you're living together," Jerry pointed out.

Lilly sighed. "Yeah."

"Hey, don't let me rain on your parade," Jerry said. "If you're having fun, well, you only live once, that's what I always say."

There was another doorbell ring. I stiffened. My nostrils flared. Whoever was at the door didn't smell human.

I hurried to the door as Lilly came from the dining room. Before she could reach it, I opened the door.

The two of us sized each other up. I had no idea what he was. I wasn't sure if he could sense my nature, but something made his eyes narrow. I reached out with my sense for magic. He had some, but something wasn't right about it. I instinctively knew feeding from him would be a bad idea.

Lilly called from behind me. "Alex! Good to see you." She touched my shoulder. "Mind standing aside so he can come in?"

I growled, and opened my mouth to ask him what he was when I heard Jerry enter the room. "Hey, Alex."

I stifled another growl. Odds were high Jerry didn't know his friend was a supernatural entity. Lilly obviously didn't. I couldn't ask Alex about his nature without revealing to Jerry that I myself wasn't human, and I wasn't too keen on that.

My nostrils flared again. I could scent his emotions somewhat, just as I could with a human. He smelled nervous. Good. Since he also didn't smell openly hostile, I let him in. But I kept my body between him and Lilly. I turned to her. "I've got some questions about the kitchen. Mind giving me a hand?"

She frowned, puzzled. "Sure."

When we were alone in the kitchen, I began to ask about Alex, but she interrupted me. "How did you know he's my ex?"

I blinked. "I didn't?"

Lilly looked unconvinced. "You acted so hostile at the door, though."

I tried to make the connection. "And you thought that meant I knew he was your ex? Why?"

Lilly shrugged. "I figured you were jealous?"

Finally, I connected the dots. "Oh. That makes sense." I generally wasn't the jealous type, so I occasionally forgot jealousy was a thing. "Lilly, I assure you, I had no idea, and, now that I know, I don't care."

Lilly frowned again. "Then why-"

I growled. "He's not human."

Lilly's eyes widened. "What? Are you sure?"

Alex's scent was still heavy in the air. I inhaled it, trying once again to place it. "I'm certain."

The doorbell rang again. Lilly started for it, then turned to me. "What do we do?"

I considered. "I don't want you alone with him, but, otherwise, we should act normal."

"But what if that isn't the real Alex?" Lilly wanted to know. "What if he killed Alex, or something, and took his place?"

I frowned. "I don't think he's any sort of shapeshifter, and he's definitely not using any illusion spell. That's probably the real Alex." I stifled a growl. "Which means Alex has never been human."

charmscale
charmscale
871 Followers