Incubus Housewarming Party

Story Info
Young interracial lesbian couple meet a demonic entity.
6.2k words
3.46
17.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers

"I'm so fucking tired babe."

Kim had finally made her way up the old staircase into the loft where her girlfriend, Deborah, had been waiting for her. Kim had began to undress on her way up and had already peeled off her sweaty top. Her caramel skin still glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration.

"I know baby girl." replied Deb. "I'm exhausted too."

Deb was kneeling on the floor going through several boxes labeled "bathroom."

The young lesbian couple had just driven a U-Haul truck over 700 miles from New York bringing all of their belongings to their new home in Barnwell, SC. Kim had recently received a huge promotion at her tech firm that came with a healthy bump in income. The only drawback was that they wanted her to immediately head up their new lab all the way down in "Bum Fuck Egypt"...AKA Barnwell, SC. To make things even more challenging they only gave the couple 2 weeks to move down. They were, however, generous enough to help the couple find and then pay the closing costs on a new home.

It wasn't new really. In fact it was quite old, but in very good repair and at only $75k it was a steal of a deal and as they were moving from such an expensive city, it seemed almost too good to be true and they didn't want to risk anyone else discovering this gem so they locked it down in a bid without ever having seen it in person.

It wasn't a particularly large house. It was a two story, brick and wood structure with a veranda porch circling the base. The downstairs consisted of a kitchen, dining area, living room, utility room, two small bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs was a large loft complete with a full bathroom that served as either a recreational area or a master bedroom. The couple had decided to make this the latter.

"Have you seen the box with all the bathing shit in it?" asked Deb. "I'm so fucking ready to get in the shower."

"Me too babe." said Kim. She had now undressed down to nothing but a pair of bikini briefs. She knelt down next to her girlfriend and began rummaging with her. "I'm sure it's in here some damn where. Maybe it's still downstairs next to the other bathroom stuff."

"Fuck!!" complained Deb. "Ok...damn...I'll go down and check...NAKED ass."

"You LOVE my naked ass, bitch." Kim said playfully. She stood up and smacked Deb's ass as she walked away.

"Bitch, don't make me fuck you up on our first night." Deb loved making threats like this and Kim loved it when she actually followed through.

Kim ran after her catching her shoulder as she began down the staircase. "Baby." she said softly. "You know I love you and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you. Thank you, baby...for everything. You completely blew my mind when you just dropped everything to do this with me. I just...I just do-"

Deb turned around and planted a long, deep kiss on Kim's soft lips cutting her words off. Kim melted into her body wrapping her slender arms around Deb's neck. Deb grasped her hips and pulled her in tightly.

"I love you too babe." She said as she broke the kiss. "You know I'd do anything for MY bitch."

Kim shoved her away playfully. "You can be such a cunt sometimes...you know that??"

Deb reached out and grabbed Kim's arm smiling mischievously. "You love my cunt."

Kim swatted her hand away. "Girl, if you don't get down there and find that body wash you'll be jacking that smelly twat off all by yourself."

Deb snorted a chuckle at that and turned away heading down the stairs.

"I'll be in the shower waiting." Kim sung after her.

Deb just gestured to her with her hand and stepped out of view.

Kim slid off her panties, walked into the bathroom and began turning the shower faucets to adjust the water temperature. When she was satisfied with the mixture she walked over to the mirror and began inspecting her reflection. She ran her hands from her neck down between her full, 38D breasts, across her slightly chubby, but delightfully sensuous tummy and down to her mons where she flattened her palms and turned to catch a side view. She inhaled sucking in her abdomen and then exhaled poking it out as far as she could. She sighed heavily before twisting her hips to get a better profile of her lovely, well rounded posterior. All in all she was a beautiful, full figured woman; her middle eastern heritage showing in all of her delicate features; sultry dark brown eyes, full pouting lips, smooth caramel brown skin, accentuated wide hips and pronounced bosom tipped with dark brown nipples circled widely by a slightly lighter toned areola.

The mirror slowly began to steam up as she gazed reflectively at herself. She looked over to the box labeled "towels" on top of the toilet seat and reached in to grab a small towel. She pulled out what looked like an old, green tattered remnant of what had once been a hand towel and began wiping the mirror with it.

As she wiped the foggy glass she jumped when she saw the reflection of movement behind her. Startled, she let out a loud "FUCK!" She quickly turned around only to find that no one was there.

"Deb?" she called out. She heard a noise coming from right outside the door. "Babe, what are you doing? Baby?...Deb, stop acting like a creeper!"

Kim walked to the door, opened it and looked around the room. Except for several boxes and a mattress it was empty. She stepped into the room and began walking toward the staircase. As she made her way across the room she heard a loud crash from the bathroom that she had just left. This caused her to jump straight up and trip over her own feet. She shrieked as she fell face down onto the cold, wooden floor with a heavy thud.

"DEBORAH!! THAT SHITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!" She angrily yelled in the direction of the sound.

There was no reply.

She stood up and marched directly into the bathroom with the full intention of ripping Deb a new one. She burst through the doorway expecting to see Deborah standing there waiting to scare her but was completely shocked to find no one there. She was about to start yelling when she glanced toward the corner and saw the small linen closet. A smile crept across her face as she tip-toed to the closet door. She was going to yank open the door and scare Deb half to death thus transforming herself from the victim to the assailant. It would serve her right after all. She shouldn't be acting so fucking childish. One thing was certain in Kim's mind. Deb would absolutely not be getting any tonight.

She wrapped her hand around the doorknob and slowly began to turn it being very careful not to make any sound. Just as she was about to fling the door wide open she felt a chill on the back of her neck and heard the bathroom door slam shut behind her. She screamed, turned around too quickly, slipped in the gathering condensation on the tile floor and fell backwards hitting the back of her head on the edge of the bathtub.

The bump to her head was very hard and had surely broken the skin on her scalp but had not been enough to render her unconscious. She laid on the cold, damp tile writhing in sharp pain desperately looking around the room trying to gain her equilibrium. As she attempted to pull herself up the first thing she noticed when her eyes came back into focus was the blood pooling on the floor between her legs. She had no idea what to make of this but it deeply terrified her.

"Deborah...Deb...baby...please...I..I'm h..hurt...it's bad...please he..help me." Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

The temperature in the room began to drop dramatically and it seemed as if the water and blood on the floor had begun to frost over. She began to shiver as panic grew inside her. Her breath was now clearly visible as she panted heavily from the over exertion of trying to stand. She slipped again, this time in ice, but caught herself and recovered her footing. Blood was now free flowing down the insides of her thighs and to her absolute horror it seemed to be coming directly from her vagina. She reached between her legs, cupped her sex for a moment and then looked at her palm. It was completely red with menstrual blood.

"Ahhhhhhhhooooooooofuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!!!" she screamed as she scrambled to the door. She slipped several times in the short distance but was finally able to wrap her bloody hand around the doorknob. It was completely frozen and the blood on her hand caused it to stick like when holding your tongue to a flagpole in winter. In a panic she yanked her hand back ripping the skin from her palm. She screamed again and began beating on the door furiously. Blood splattered about the room as she flailed her arms. The cold was now starting to overpower her naked body and she slowly began to lose all feeling in her extremities. She fell to her knees and pressed her forehead to the door, stopped moving and began to cry.

"Kiiiiimmmmmberrrrrrrlyyyyyy." came a disembodied voice from behind her. It was low, deep and beastial in nature and seemed more like a growl than a spoken word.

This was more than she could process. The only thing that kept her from fainting in that moment was the frozen air squeezing around her body like a vice. As she willed herself to turn around the room began to darken; but not completely. The darkness seemed to funnel into, and concentrate around the far left corner of the room. In the dead center of that corner was a giant mass of sheer, pulsating blackness. If it had a shape it was far too black to make out against the dark background.

Kim looked down at the floor and saw what looked like black tendrils of darkness creeping out from the corner toward her feet. She backed away until she stood flat against the frozen door. With nowhere left to go, she watched in horror as the tendrils inched closer and closer. She gathered every ounce of breath that her lungs had the remaining capacity for and was just about to let out a blood curdling scream when a tendril suddenly leapt toward her and forced itself down her throat cutting off her last effort to cry for help.

Four more tendrils leapt up wrapping themselves around her wrists and ankles and began to drag her into the corner. A sixth tendril then appeared, much thicker than the previous five, and began to slither toward the center of her widely spread legs.

The last thing Kim felt before passing out from sheer terror and agonizing pain was the large, slithering, black tendril snaking itself up her leg toward her exposed vagina.

________________________________

Deborah trotted down the staircase with a smile across her face. She was completely in love with Kim and to hear her say how much she was appreciated was all the validation she needed to know that she had finally found someone who would stick.

She had made so many bad choices in her romantic life that she had began to doubt that she would ever find a true, honest to God, ride or die partner. Kim was just that. She wasn't just some curious, confused girl looking to explore or experiment like every other girl she had been with. Hell, there had even been one white chick who led her on for weeks only for Deb to find out that she had only wanted to try some "black pussy."

As offensive as that situation was at least that girl had actually been gay. Most of the women who approached her just wanted another girl for a three way with their husbands or boyfriends. It still astounded her how ignorant and inappropriate some people could be regarding her sexuality.

As she walked toward the downstairs bathroom she noticed a box of pizza still open and sitting out on the countertop. They had ordered the pizza earlier that evening after unloading the U-Haul. Deb had eaten a couple of slices and then went upstairs to start unpacking leaving Kim to clean up.

"Damnit, Kim." She thought to herself. "You may be the finest bitch alive but you are FAR from being a housewife."

She closed the box and put it in the fridge and then grabbed a dish rag to wipe down the counter.

"See." She muttered to herself. "This how muthafuckas get cockroaches." She tossed the rag in the sink and continued toward the bathroom. As she entered she flipped on the light, which came on for an instant and immediately burnt out.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Ain't that about a bitch!?"

She had no idea if they had any spare lightbulbs or where they would be located. She did, however, know exactly where a flashlight was.

She walked back to the kitchen, grabbed her car keys and then headed outside to her car. As she walked out the front door she hollered up toward Kim. "Just going out to my car...be right back!"

There was no reply but she hadn't expected one.

A minute later she returned with the flashlight and proceeded to the bathroom. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for and after gathering up a few items she headed back through the kitchen toward the staircase.

As she passed by the counter again she froze in her tracks; nearly dropping everything in her arms. There, on the countertop, was the same open box of pizza she had just put away a few minutes before.

"What the fuck, Kim?!?" She shouted up the stairs. "I KNOW you didn't just leave this damn box out...TWICE!"

Again, there was no reply. This time, however, she had fully expected one and the fact that she didn't get one just pissed her off even more.

"Kim! I know you fucking heard me!"

Silence.

"Aight, ok, that's how it's gonna be then? I see."

Deb sat down her items and put away the pizza for a second time and again wiped down the surface. She then grabbed her things and began marching up the stairs to the loft. She was going to give that bitch a good piece of her mind.

The room was empty and dark.

A light shone from under the bathroom door indicating that Kim was inside and probably standing under some nice, hot water rinsing off and waiting for her to get back with the soap.

The thought of Kim's wet, naked body standing under a stream of steaming hot water was all it took for Deb to forget about her peeve and return to a more centered and aroused state of mind.

Deb quickly undressed revealing her smooth, dark chocolate skin and trim physique. She was a very lovely woman and no matter how hard she tried to butch herself up by dressing in men's clothes and keeping her hair cut extremely short, she couldn't hide her obvious femininity. Though not as voluptuous and curvy as Kim, Deb had a distinct hourglass figure complete with a flat tummy, perky 34B tits and a tight little bubble ass that jiggled the tiniest bit when smacked.

After undressing she once again gathered up the bathing items, walked to he bathroom door, opened it and was immediately engulfed by a cloud of hot steam as it rushed out to greet her.

"Damn girl!" she shouted. "You got that water hot enough??"

The steam was so thick she couldn't even see the bathtub or sink. She slowly walked into the fog, extending her hand in front of her so that she could feel her way and taking care not to slip in the heavy condensation covering the tile floor. She kept inching forward but it seemed no matter how far she went she was still unable to feel or see anything in the fog.

"Babe!" I'm gonna need you to turn down the heat...I can't see shit."

There was no reply but she could clearly hear the sound of an old rusty, faucet being turned.

*Screech...Screech...Screech*

A moment later the fog began to thin and Deb could finally see the outline of Kim standing behind the opaque shower door. She was standing perfectly still under the shower head; her arms hanging down by her sides.

"Everything ok babe?" Asked Deb.

She reached for the door and pulled it open. Kim was facing away from her and still hadn't budged. She placed her hand on Kim's shoulder.

"Babe?" she whispered.

Just then Kim turned around and threw her hands up and yelled. "Boooooooo!!!!"

Startled, Deb jumped up and lost her footing on the wet floor and fell hard directly on her ass. She immediately tried to get back up but only slipped and fell again.

Kim was laughing hysterically and didn't even stop as Deb sat sprawled on the floor in obvious pain. It was an unnatural laugh; empty and cold and she just kept on cackling.

"What THE FUCK is wrong with you?!? That shit isn't funny you fucking bitch!!"

The laughter grew louder as Kim began to step out of the shower and walk toward her. She extended her arm pointing her finger down at Deb as she approached. The sound coming from Kim's mouth did not sound like her lover's voice. It sounded vile and unclean as if her throat was clogged with phlegm.

Deb tried to back away from her but found that she could no longer move her arms or legs. She looked down and to her absolute horror saw something black and wriggling wrapped around her ankles and wrists. They were pulling her toward something dark and massive just out of focus through the foggy air.

Deb let out a shrieking scream as she struggled to free herself but no matter how hard she tried it was just too strong.

"Shhhhhhhhh." Kim shushed. "Everything will be ok. Don't you trust me baby?"

Deb ignored her as she continued trying to free herself. The air had begun to cool rapidly now and the fog had all but cleared. She could now see several black tendrils slithering across the floor toward her from the dark corner.

"Just let go Deborah." Said Kim. "Just let it happen. You'll be glad you did."

Another voice chimed in and seemed to come from out of nowhere.

"Deeeeeeebooooorahhhhhhhh."

"Fuck you!!" Cried Deb. "Fuck you!!...let me g-"

Just then another black tendril shot out from the corner and forced its way into her mouth and down her throat preventing her from crying out any further. This caused her to panic even more wildly than before and as she flailed about she managed to turn slightly and catch a glimpse of the floor behind her. There was a trail of blood smeared across the floor that ended just behind her. She faced forward again and attempted to scream but all she could manage was a muffled, sickly sound. In that instant, as if reacting to her attempt, the pulsating thing in her mouth began to pump something hot down the back of her throat. It burned like fire going down. Tears flowed from her eyes as she was forced to swallow the endlessly flowing substance.

"Don't be afraid, Deborah." Kim said soothingly. "He'll take away the pain...you'll see."

Kim gave Deb an eerie smile that made her stomach wretch.

"What is this??? What's wrong with Kim??? This can't be real! Oh my god! I'm going to die!!" Her mind had become a nightmarish landscape of horrible anguish, terrifying doubt and painful realization.

Just then, out of the corner of her eye, she detected a much more distinct movement in the corner. She turned to face it and watched as the black mass began to grow larger and take on the form of a gigantic humanoid figure. Time seemed to stop as ice formed all around the room. It was as if this thing was sucking all of the energy from the room in order to manifest itself. Deb was crying uncontrollably though no sound of it could be heard. A feeling of fullness began to emanate from her belly as the hot fluid filled her completely. Her throat was completely sore and swollen and she was unable to physically swallow anymore but still it pumped into her. She could now visibly see her flat stomach begin to swell. As it extended outward she felt as if it would burst open at any moment.

Still looking down, she saw a black, bubbling substance begin to leak from her nipples and to her much greater horror she noticed that her small perky breasts were beginning to flatten out completely. Something was happening to her body; something inside of her was changing her and it also seemed to be calming her. She ceased to struggle and had become focused on watching the physical transformation of her body.

The tendril stopped pumping the fluid into her and removed itself from her throat and mouth dropping to the floor and slithering back into the creature standing before her.

DM1977
DM1977
15 Followers
12