Incubus Pupa Ch. 01

Story Info
Adam, a senior, gets attention from one of the hottest girls.
5.2k words
4.54
107.4k
316

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,056 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Writer's Note: This is a story about a young man going through a series of sexual changes, and how those changes impact his relationships in general. It will have romantic elements in addition to the more "quick and dirty" erotic material (though that'll be here too, of course). There are likely to be a variety of different fetishes explored in this work, including growth (PE, BE, height), unintentional mind control (some elements may even be considered non-con, but nothing I would classify as rape), and possibly even pregnancy and lactation in the future.

I'd also like to note that the story may meander a bit, it is intended to be largely light hearted and episodic. It will have a general arc though, and many of the changes will build slowly. This is only my second work of erotic fiction, but my previous attempt bit off more than I could chew in terms of scope, so I'm hoping this one will be a bit more manageable.

That said, hope you enjoy, and I appreciate your comments.

*****************

Ohhhhh, crap. Please, don't start now...

Good God, the pain! It felt like I was being jabbed in the balls with hot pokers, and this time was the worst yet.

Sitting at my desk near the back of the class doing a lousy job of paying attention as my AP Government teacher rambled on about checks and balances, I looked down to see if there actually was a tiny gremlin repeatedly stabbing my scrotum with hypodermic needles.

There wasn't, of course, but right on cue, the sharp pain was morphing into throbbing waves of burning agony.

The first time this happened was just a few hours after the accident. Last week, I'd hit a bad pothole en route to my friend Brandon's house. The damned bike seat pounded me right in the taint, sending me limping home in severe pain and apparently kicking off a series of bizarre...episodes.

Later that day, I'd been playing Fortnite online with some buddies, attempting to soothe my battered crotch with a cold pack when the pain suddenly went off the scale. I weathered the torment with a white-knuckled grip on my chair's armrests, my only conscious thought the desperate hope that whatever the hell was happening to me would just stop. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it did.

Once the pain had eased, a strange thing happened: my groin started feeling really good. Like, really good. Soothing waves of bliss rolled over me from the bottom of my belly and down through my manly parts, dissipating in my thighs. It was intensely pleasurable, but not like an orgasm; the sensation wasn't nearly as sharp and bright. More like a soothing, pleasant dip into a warm, aromatic bath, but better. The tingling ecstasy in my scrotum radiated through my skin, and I could feel the fine hairs stand up. Involuntarily, my cock started to firm up, and within moments I was sporting a hard-on like none I'd ever had. I figured I should be alarmed, but it all just felt so damned good that I just didn't want it to end.

But that's when it got even stranger: as the waves of pleasure coursed through my cock, I felt myself...leaking. Whatever it was came out in a trickle, not a flood; as though some kind of spigot in my plumbing had cracked open just enough to allow it to flow. The feeling accompanying it was euphoric, so I just sat and let it roll over me. I had my eyes closed and my head lolled back, so I only realized how much had come out when I felt a wet patch on my shorts start to get cold. Shit. I didn't want whatever it was all over my new chair, so I ran to the bathroom.

Luckily it was a Sunday afternoon and the rest of the family was out, so there was no one around to witness my awkward shuffle down the hall. I struggled with the zipper given the tent I was pitching in my shorts, but eventually got it. My healthy-side-of-average cock sprung up and nearly hit my stomach, and I saw the fluid oozing from the tip. It was clear, like pre-cum. I dabbed a bit of it on my finger and sniffed it. No smell at all. It was sticky and slick...maybe it was pre. I didn't feel particularly aroused though... I thought about tasting it, but couldn't convince myself to do it. What did I know about how pre tastes, anyway? Either way, it wasn't stopping and had coated the length of my near-vertical cock, rapidly dribbling down onto my balls. Wrestling the stubborn appendage downward, I pointed it over the toilet so it could drain without making even more of a mess.

The bliss I was feeling had started to dissipate, but the clear fluid showed no sign of letting up. Several minutes later, I started to get concerned. Five minutes after that, I started to panic. What if it just kept going? Visions of turning into some kind of dehydrated husk from fluid loss haunted me. Maybe I ought to grab some tissues and a glass of water. How embarrassing would it be if I had to tell someone about this... Pleeease, just go away before I have to consider this a medical problem!

A full fifteen minutes had gone by, and still, it drooled out unabated. Eventually, I got tired of standing over the toilet and decided to sit down in my room with a large bowl to avoid making a mess of my bed. Thankfully, it wasn't much longer until it stopped, but not before filling a surprising portion of the bowl. After a little while, my dick finally started to calm down, and I felt like I was back to normal.

This had happened twice more -- once a few days later in the morning before school, making me late, and yesterday right before bedtime -- and both times played out pretty much like the first. I was conflicted on whether I hated or enjoyed the experience; the pain was intense, but so was the pleasure that followed. Thankfully, I had never had to deal with it at school, until right now...

The upshot of all this is that I was now in for at least twenty minutes of activity that I could not experience in the middle of class. Not in front of all the chuckleheads who would never let me live it down, nor the dozen-or-so-odd girls -- a third of whom were the some of the hottest specimens the Fairfield High field hockey team had to offer, and especially not in front of Gabriella Malcolm.

Ella and I had been friends since third grade. Best friends, actually. She lived two blocks down the street, and our parents were so close that our families even took vacations together. My folks had always believed that the puppy love the two of us shared at age nine would bloom into something more lasting as we matured.

Unfortunately, Ella and I weren't as tight today as we used to be. Maybe it was because I had grown from a thoroughly average boy to a thoroughly average man while she metamorphosed from a twiggy, athletic girl with scraped-up knees and pigtails into a six-foot-four statuesque goddess that was sweetness and light personified. It wasn't that I was ugly, or particularly short at five-ten. I'd had my share of interest from the fair sex; I was well-proportioned and had the lean build of a runner. But Ella could stop traffic. She was so far out of my league that I didn't think we were playing the same sport. Physical attributes notwithstanding, it was her personality that I loved the most about her. She was still the same girl that would offer to run all the way back to the house to get the worms when we realized we forgot to bring them to the creek to fish. Always putting others first, she gave of herself endlessly.

The worst part is that I couldn't even blame Ella for the distance that had grown between us. As is usually the case with this sort of thing, I became super insecure and awkward around her once she started...developing. It didn't help that it continued all the way to the present, and now that she had the face of an angel, what must have been at least a triple-D bust, a waist that completely belied the size of her frame, and the juiciest heart-shaped ass on 38-inch hips I've ever seen, I could barely string together an entire sentence around her. She ticks every box for me, just like I bet she did for the vast majority of other heterosexual men on the planet. Some guys might have been intimidated by her stature, but I find it unconscionably sexy.

What I couldn't figure out is why she'd barely dated at all despite, to all accounts, the best efforts of every beefcake at Fairfield and Morgan Community College. How could I ever compete with the legions of elite males that had seemingly failed to capture her favor?

As if she could hear me thinking about her, she turned around and looked at me. I must have worn something of a grimace on my face from the pain because she gave me a puzzled look. Was there a hint of concern there? Couldn't be... My face felt like a furnace -- both from the pain I was trying to quell and general embarrassment -- as I gave a quick head shake so she'd dismiss it and turn back around.

Mercifully, she did.

The agony was starting to subside now, so I knew I didn't have long before I'd be able to drive railroad spikes with my cock. I needed to get to the bathroom now, or this was going to get ugly.

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Mr. Connor?" Mr. Blevins sounded irritated as he paused his lecture to call on me. I saw a few heads turn in my direction and was thankful that Ella's wasn't one of them.

"Can I use the restroom?"

"Is it an emergency?"

I nodded, wincing for effect. Embarrassing though it was, I figured implying that I had the trots was still a damn sight better than staying put for what was to come.

"Hurry up then."

He gestured to the door, not losing another minute before continuing his discourse on the electorate.

I felt the first twitches of my cock starting to inflate as I scrambled to shove my chair back and make my way to the door at the front. Stumbling over someone's book bag sitting in the aisle, I drew a few more looks, including a glare from Mr. Blevins, before finally my way into the hall.

Stepping into the hall, I stooped and shambled rapidly toward the bathroom. By the time I had gone fifty feet, my dick was a tungsten rod in my pants, making my state very obvious to onlookers. Thankfully, there were few people in the hall at the moment, and by the time I made it to the corner, I had only passed what looked to be an underclassman running errands for the main office. Given that I was more than a head taller than him, he wisely stayed quiet.

Turning the corner, I had less than 100 feet to go to reach safety. Naturally, just as I was passing the last classroom on the right, none other than Sandy Mathers, the sexiest cheerleader my school had on the roster, walked out of a classroom right in front of me, narrowly missing a bodily collision.

Fuck.

"Oh, God! Adam, you scared me! What's the big hurry?"

Depending on preference, Sandy was well-regarded by the male student body as either the hottest or second hottest girl in this school, right behind (or ahead of) Ella. Though in my estimation the gap between that top spot and Sandy's runner-up was vast (admittedly due more to personality than physical qualities), Sandy was still a smoking hot '9.5' with a gorgeous face, long, toned legs, and some of the nicest tits you'll find outside of a boob enthusiast website. Tits that were, at this moment, swaying and bouncing under a tiny cotton tee as she came to an abrupt halt in front of me.

The smart thing to do would have been to turn sharply and hope she didn't see what I was obviously trying to hide. To rely on her good sense in putting two and two together to explain my haste when she saw me enter the bathroom that wasn't twenty feet away.

Is that what I did? Hell no. Of course not. Those tits...they were mesmerizing. Easily double-D cups, and so obviously natural from the gentle, tantalizing slope of her bust.

Her surprise and excitement vanished in a flash when she caught me staring. Then she noticed something else that went beyond the propriety of a casual hallway encounter.

To put it all together, I'm standing in front of one of the hottest, biggest-titted girls in school, staring at those luscious lady bumps while sporting an obvious, massive erection. I was mortified. I wanted to crawl into a locker and wait for her to go away. I'm sure my face was passing through cherry into scarlet at this point, and it was all reinforced as her disgusted scowl only continued to deepen.

But just when she was about to storm off -- no doubt to destroy my social life within the next twenty minutes flat, deftly maneuvering several social media outlets to accomplish the job -- those weird waves of pleasure started to crash over me.

Finally, I was able to look away from the tractor beams that hung from her chest, but the situation didn't improve much, as I wanted to just sit down right there and ride out those pleasing sensations. A little voice in the back of my head screamed at me, 'MOVE, idiot! You're twenty feet from the bathroom. Get in there!'

The strange part? Sandy didn't look pissed anymore. She just stood there, features completely slack, eyes locked on my throbbing package. I saw her giant boobs rise and fall, heaving as she breathed heavily, fixated on my cock. She actually moved her hand a few inches toward it but stopped before touching me.

I realized that I really would collapse in a puddle of orgiastic pleasure if I didn't move on, so I finally got it in gear and made for the bathroom. She turned with me and made to follow.

"Wait a second! Adam! Come back." She grabbed for me again, putting real effort into it this time, but I was too quick.

"Sorry..." I blurted over my shoulder as I made my retreat. "I gotta go!"

Reaching the security of the bathroom, I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I noticed none of the stalls were taken. I yanked my shorts down, finding I had already leaked enough of the fluid to look like I had pissed myself, and took my shaft in hand. The pleasure spiked as I grabbed it with a firm grip and -- with no small amount of manhandling -- pushed it down between my legs into the toilet.

I sat there in absolute bliss, thinking that if heroin was like this, I could totally get why all those junkies were hooked. I didn't care a whit that I was sitting on a nasty toilet in a filthy school bathroom that hadn't been renovated in over 40 years. Over the next several minutes, it became even more powerful. Breathing deeply to let the feeling wash over me, I picked up a hint of Sandy's perfume that clung to my clothes.

As the waves rolled through my groin, her smell was starting to make me horny. Then really horny. Then extremely horny. I don't think I'd ever wanted to fuck a woman as badly as I did right then. Eyes closed, I visualized those perfect swaying tits and that slack, vacant look on her face. A look that cried out, "Pleeese..."

Without even realizing it, I grabbed myself and pulled it above the bowl, not noticing nor caring that the pre was drooling out even faster now. I figured it would leak down to my balls and drain into the bowl anyway.

In my mind, I pictured the last ten minutes playing out very differently with Sandy as I slowly stroked my rock-hard cock. Instead of running away, I grabbed her by the hand, feeling her soft, creamy skin on mine. Pulling her toward the men's bathroom, she eagerly complied, following as both of us breathed deeply in anticipation for what we knew was coming.

Inside the stall together we had little space, but it didn't matter. Instantly, we were locked in a passionate kiss, both of us fiercely pulling one another's mouths to our own, trying to become one. Our hands roamed -- mine vigorously kneading her pillowy, supple breasts; hers savagely rubbing at the bulge in my pants. My tip peeked out of the waistband of my shorts as she finally got it vertical, stroking the head several more times before losing patience with it and breaking off our kiss to set it loose. The volume of pre-cum flowing out of it at that point was insane. It was probably getting all over our clothes, but neither one of us had the least thought of repercussions.

I took the opportunity to grab the hem of her little cotton tee and yanked it upward. Her silky golden hair fell like a blanket to settle about her shoulders after I got it clear.

Topless in her bra, she was magnificent. Her green eyes looked into mine and told me of her hunger. I wasn't sure if she was a virgin, but either way, we both knew that there was no way this little encounter was finishing with her v-card unpunched.

I unclasped her bra and set free her gorgeous breasts. They were perfect. Or at least, as perfect as I could imagine now that I wasn't thinking about Ella's. Symmetrical, they even looked heavy with a perfect teardrop shape and small nipples. I brought my mouth to the bumpy light pink areola of her right breast to lap and swirl at it with my tongue, savoring her flavor and smell as I traced its perimeter before attacking the solid nipple at the center.

She moaned wantonly, still stroking my cock with her soft, tiny hands. I could feel the tips of her perfectly manicured nails lightly scratching my sensitive skin between strokes. The pleasure was unreal and only amplified by whatever was going on with my plumbing.

We both tired of the teasing quickly, and almost bumped heads as we simultaneously bent over to remove the remaining impediments to sex.

Sitting back on the toilet, my turgid cock looked powerful and larger than ever. With Sandy's panties removed, the heat of her sex wafted over my groin from below her short skirt.

"I don't suppose you have-"

I shook my head. "Sorry, no. Didn't figure I'd need one."

She paused only a moment before committing. "It's fine, I'm on the pill anyway"

I can't say it didn't make me feel better. If this were reality, I probably would have been reflecting on what a poor choice this was, but such is fantasy...

I looked up at her, motioning with my index and middle fingers toward her sex.

"Do you want me to..." I offered.

"No, please, I'm so ready."

As she lowered herself onto me, I stared once more at her glorious chest. It shimmied and shook with her small movements as she steadied and positioned herself over my stiff cock.

Finally, we made contact. The tip just barely kissed her dewy lips when she stopped, savoring the feeling of my hot member about to penetrate her. I caressed the creamy skin of her waist up to her back, flipping my hands over to lightly drag them across her plump side boob curves.

My instinct told me to thrust into her and move things along, but she had control now, and I would at least strive to be a gentleman. For now, at any rate...

Sinking down another couple of inches, she savored the progress of my tip within her sopping pussy. It felt divine. Like sinking myself into an overripe peach that had been microwaved just long enough to bring it to the perfect temperature.

Just a...little...further-

All of a sudden, I shuddered from a profound release, feeling myself ejaculate into her as I've never done before.

The dreamscape shattered, leaving behind my hand gripping my bloated cock jerking and kicking in my own tight grip, spewing what looked to be at least a dozen ejaculations worth of cum into the air.

If the feeling before was a warm bath in heavenly waters, this was scintillating bliss delivered straight to the vein. My brain was short-circuiting, and I had absolutely no thought to the consequences of the copious volume of semen that was now rocketing all over my face, upper body, and (unfortunately) t-shirt.

The orgasm lasted at least thirty seconds. Easily twice as long as I had ever experienced. When it finally ebbed away, I felt sublimely satisfied.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,056 Followers
12