Incubus Pupa Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam learns he is becoming an Incubus.
7.5k words
4.71
47.1k
66

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,058 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

**************************

"An Incubus? That sounds familiar. Aren't they, like, male Succubi?"

"Just so."

"But...I thought Incubi were demons? I don't feel very demonic." I said, confused.

My train of thought continued, so I cut him off from replying. "Wait, does this mean that demons are real? As in, hellspawn trying to steal the souls of mortal men and women...that sort of thing?"

He chuckled, "No. Contemporary popular culture may favor portraying our kind as 'demons', but I can assure you that it is a gross distortion of the truth.

"What we actually are is a type of Fae. In this realm, Fae manifest as spirits from another plane who have attuned with a human host in a form of symbiosis. The resultant symbiotic being is what you might call a...supernatural. Just as with other types of Fae who inhabit this realm, we leverage our connection to the life force of our native plane to manipulate Vitae, or life essence. This essence is shaped with our will to exert influence on the mortal world."

Fae? Realms? Vitae? This was getting bizarre very quickly.

He leaned back on his couch and put one leg over the other, his fine wool suit almost reflective as he moved. This was sounding complicated.

"Essence shaping," I mused, "like...magic?"

"Not as you might imagine it, no. We cannot snap our fingers and make it rain, or cause a bridge to collapse. Our abilities align with our nature as Fae creatures. In our case, that means those relating to cognition, seduction and influence, sexual intercourse, and procreation."

Interesting. "I see."

"The period during which we transition from human to Incubus is what we call the pupal phase. Adolescent Incubi, like yourself, are therefore known as pupae. During this time our Fae spirit is synchronizing with our human body, changing it -- physically and mentally -- to enhance our natural abilities."

"So, you can tell me how much longer I'll have to put up with these constant changes?" I inquired hopefully.

"Each pupa is different, but the process often takes anywhere from one to four months. Most pupae are fully mature within a few months, but some take up to a year. By my estimate of how much Vitae you were expending earlier, I suspect you might be a month or two or so along, correct?"

A couple of months? Thinking back, I'd had that accident on my bike two weeks ago today. Hopefully, that wasn't a bad sign.

"Actually, more like two weeks."

He drew back in surprise, eyes wide. "Two weeks?! Remarkable. Perhaps you have an affinity for manipulating the life force."

I felt a smug sense of pride at that. Yeah, that's right. Adam Connor; Incubus prodigy.

He took a pull on his cigar, exhaling the smoke. The pall that was accumulating in the room seemed to give it the air of one of those old gritty crime movies with detectives in beige trench coats.

"There is much more I could say to you, Adam, on the nature of Incubi, but in truth, it is best to discover most of what it means to be an Incubi on your own. Too, I suspect your companions will begin to miss your absence if we don't keep our conversation brief, but I do have a couple of important pieces of advice I would like to give."

Taking another small swig of the liquor, I sat back and waited for him to go on.

"Firstly, you need to learn to control your use of Vitae. The way you comported yourself in my club this evening, it is likely that any Fae within a city block would have detected your presence. Forgive a crude, metaphor, but you acted like a five-year-old given a garden hose, spraying it indiscriminately without regard for his target."

Ouch, that one stung. I took another small swig of the brown liquid, starting to become accustomed to the burn as I held the tumbler in both hands and moved to the edge of the couch. "So, are we being targeted or something? I mean, is it a bad thing if other Fae pick up my...uh...signal, or whatever?"

"It certainly can be, but do not be alarmed. Fae are exceedingly rare in this realm. Most accounts number them at less than a few thousand here on Earth. Moreover, most Fae do not harbor ill will toward our kind.

"But there are those that do, which is a topic for another time, so life force should always be used in a controlled and judicious fashion."

"Okay, so how do I do that? What is Vitae?"

"It is nothing less than the essence of life. It suffuses all living things: humans, animals, even plants. Though all creatures innately work Vitae in some limited ways to survive and coexist within the universe, they cannot actively manipulate it. It is simply within them, working automatically, like your heart or lungs. Manipulating Vitae is something only Fae can consciously do, and it is now within your power. But as with all things, it is finite.

"When you exert your will or influence others around you, it is expended."

He arched eyebrows and asked, "No doubt you've dabbled with this ability?"

I cringed. "Yeah, I've certainly been getting a crash course over the last week or so."

He nodded. "Good, continue to experiment, as it is the best way to learn, but exercise control when you do so. I'll speak more about that in a moment.

"Continuing on the topic of Vitae -- as we discussed, it is expended when you try to seduce a woman, or to control her pleasure centers, for example."

Woah, we could do that? Mental note...

"Conversely, it is harvested from partners by engaging in sexual activity. This is not limited strictly to coitus, but rather, any act that brings sexual satisfaction -- that part is key -- to your partner.

"Mortals, you see, are Vitae generators. The souls of the living -- yes, even plants -- are the source of all Vitae. It cannot be created any other way. You and I, on the other hand, no longer generate enough Vitae to maintain our existence. The supply of Vitae produced by our souls is negated by the drain created by our link to the Fae realm. Regrettably, the overall flow balance is slightly negative, leading to a surfeit that needs to be replenished continually.

"In order to pay back the deficit, so to speak, we need to harvest from others. Such harvesting isn't harmful, as a soul usually produces much more than is strictly necessary to sustain life, but taking too much can be harmful to them, so we must always be mindful of their state. In time, you will gain a sense of how much your partner can give without injury. As you might have imagined, different Fae harvest in different ways. Our methods are sexual."

I bit my lip, reflecting on what he'd told me, when a thought occurred to me. "Does this mean that we can't have sex without harvesting?"

He nodded in appreciation for my question. "Luckily for us, no. Sex without draining our partners can be achieved; it simply requires a deliberate will not to do so."

I nodded, sobered by the thought that my careless actions could have impacts on the people around me. If I went and had sex with Christine on Sunday, could I have inadvertently drained too much after our session this past Tuesday?

"So, how much is too much? Can you give me a sense of how much I'm taking when I...siphon, relative to how much they're producing? As in, is three times a week too much? Or could they go several times a day without a problem?"

"As with most things, it varies by individual -- for both the Incubus and the human. The concept could be likened to a source of sustenance for our Fae spirits. Different people need different amounts of food. The matter is further complicated, as humans have some latent ability to store small amounts of Vitae as well, so it's entirely possible for someone you meet to have more to provide than someone you're feeding on regularly, if you follow me. You will also need to learn to sense your own needs, which will also vary based on how much you're consuming and your life experiences.

"I recognize that I haven't provided much to quantify my responses, and have further qualified the information with many caveats, but I do so for a reason; you need to learn to sense your needs and your partners' ability to give so you can judge for yourself at the moment."

"I see. I guess I...fed about three days ago. I've been feeling increasingly in need of, uh, more food, since then."

His lips spread into a grin. "Yes, that sensation is your inner Fae telling you it needs additional nourishment. Be wary of waiting overlong to feed your Fae, as beyond a point it will, shall we say, 'take over' to feed itself. Something to be avoided, to be sure. Our inner Fae do not have the same sense of propriety that most humans do."

I nodded in understanding. Right. Good tip then.

"The next bit of advice comes in the form of a lesson -- I'd like to show you a mental exercise that will allow you to increase control of your Vitae. Will you learn it?"

"Gratefully."

He moved forward on his couch. "Before we begin, do you have any experience with meditation?"

I nodded, thinking of the lessons we learned as a class lying on the floor of the school library as our psych teacher instructed us how to clear our minds.

"Excellent, that will save us some time. Begin by closing your eyes and seeking a state of meditation, emptying your mind of thoughts and stilling each muscle within your body. If it makes it easier for you, feel free to lay down on that couch."

I did so, taking a few minutes to systematically focus on and shut down each muscle group in my body.

"As you still your mind, imagine a conduit in front of you. The conduit is anchored to the core of your body and a distant point in the universe, connecting them."

I formed the mental construct, and after a moment, was able to sense a very faint tugging from where the link met my imagined body. I could tell it wasn't physical, but it was there nonetheless. More than just a tugging, it felt like pushing and a pulling at the same time, as odd as it sounded.

"Very Good. Now, visualize all the random peripheral thoughts in your head as noise that exists outside of your conduit. Pull all of those thoughts within you, then push them out through your conduit."

After a minute, the exercise started to make the strange pushing/pulling sensation stronger. I also felt like the little voice in my head that whispered incessantly about needing to get laid was quieted. Slightly, at any rate. Five minutes later, Elias seemed satisfied that I had done well enough.

"Excellent. You appear to have gotten the knack of it. I can already feel less Vitae spilling out of you. Practice this as often as you are able. Eventually, you will be able to center and maintain that connection almost subconsciously, improving your ability to preserve and control the Vitae as well as muting your Fae presence.

Opening my eyes, I felt different somehow. Tighter. More focused, or something. It was hard to put my finger on it.

"There is one last topic I would discuss with you before returning you to your friends. It regards how you use your power."

Uh oh, here it comes. I expected a moralizing sermon about the just use of the Vitae, or some such, but he surprised me with what he said next.

"As I said earlier, it is important for you to experiment with your abilities, but I will make a suggestion. You will likely find yourself accumulating many partners as you learn and grow into your new abilities, but understand two things as you do so:

"Firstly, you'll find that a bond will form with women on whom you use your power. They will connect with you and enjoy your presence, even long for it and desire to please you. Likely, you've already seen this, and if you're anything like I was, may have concerns about the morality of taking your partner's agency through incidental or even intended contact. I will not attempt to debate these topics, or even do you the disservice of sharing my views, as it is something each Incubus must come to terms with personally.

"What I will say is that the strength of this connection depends on how much exposure and intimacy you share with any particular partner. It will grow from an inexplicable enjoyment of your company to absolute devotion as the bond deepens. It's important to know this does not make them complete slaves to your will, but they will ultimately desire to please and agree with you, their core beliefs becoming aligned with yours. You may attempt to minimize the development of this bond, but its formation is inevitable if you choose to maintain a relationship. Keep this in mind.

"Secondly, and related to the previous point, is that it is in our nature to surround ourselves with a fixed group of readily available women to sate our needs and those of our Fae, as well as to procreate with. A harem, if you'll pardon the term. I do not know what qualms you may have regarding the acceptability of polygamy, but my suggestion is that you set them aside and embrace this desire, rather than fight it.

"Your harem will provide you with the Vitae you will require to sustain and, over time, enhance your Fae connection. This will allow you to live as normal a life as possible so as to avoid unwanted attention. It has benefits for your women as well, but I will not get into those today. Most importantly, with regard to the makeup of your harem, is the role of the Queen. This will be the member of your harem that leads, organizes, and manages your lesser partners, particularly in your absence. You will find your Queen to be indispensable, so choose this partner with great care."

Damn, this was a lot to think about. Still, I was giddy at the thought of shopping for harem members. Then I thought about who I could select as a Queen, and my excitement crashed hard at the thought that there was only one name that came to mind, and that person was almost certainly quietly stewing about how much I had disappointed her tonight, quite possibly questioning why she ever called me a friend.

I stood up, intuiting that he'd delivered what advice he intended for me and that our session was at an end, setting my scotch glass down on the end table. "Thank you, Elias. This is a lot to take in, but I appreciate your help."

He stood as well, moving to the door to let me out. "It is no trouble. The transition can be difficult. Self-discovery is an essential part of what you are experiencing, but a nudge here and there can help to make the process less troublesome."

He reached out and shook my hand once more.

"Maria will give you a way to contact me, should you have need."

As if on cue, I saw Maria rounding the corner at one end of the hall, approaching us. How could she have known?...

"If there is anything else you require this evening, please rely on her. She will see to your party's comfort. Please enjoy the entertainment. Good night."

With that, he withdrew into his office once more, heavy wooden doors announcing the conclusion of our meeting.

"Sir, if you'll follow me." She swept a hand across her by way of directing me.

Before returning me to the group, Maria handed me a business card with a hand-written phone number on the back. "Mr. Romack's private number." She explained. "I'm sure I don't need to caution you to keep it confidential."

"Of course. And, thank you."

The rest of the group sat around the table, clearly having enjoyed the free top-shelf drinks in my absence. I got a searching glance from Ella, but she quickly looked away, returning to pointedly ignoring me once again. I knew she was pissed about my getting up close and personal with Sandy and Amy earlier on the dance floor. The disgust I saw in her eyes when she caught me plumbing the depths of Sandy's mouth while Amy boldly humped my backside earlier was hard to miss.

Sandy was aimlessly molesting me through my pants under the table while she outwardly listened to Jack tell a joke. My thoughts were elsewhere for the moment, anxious about the rift that had most definitely formed between Ella and me. The waves of cold regard were almost palpable from across the table. It brought me some small satisfaction that Jack was taking collateral damage from the onslaught of icy vibes she was transmitting. I was determined not to feel bad about this, though. She said I didn't belong, and I was proving to her and all of them that I was just as good as they were. I relaxed into the plush seat to more thoroughly enjoy Sandy's assault on my cock as it slithered toward my left knee. I'd deal with Ella later. Right now, I was just going to enjoy this. My hand went to Sandy's toned thigh in response.

Forty minutes later we had all finished the champagne. Everyone but Ella apparently cultivating a nice pleasant buzz, including myself. Sandy and I had gotten increasingly handsy as time went on, Ella's frosty glares getting worse in relative proportion.

There was an Uber XL already on location, so it took only minutes to leave and be on our way back. When the Uber arrived at Sandy's, Ella virtually jumped out of the minivan and stormed off towards Jack's car. Realizing it was locked, she stomped back over to Jack, who was tipsy and distracted enough not to notice her departure, and thrust her hand out, saying, "Keys!"

He looked confused for a minute, then finally fished them out of his pocket, only to have them violently snatched out of his hand before Ella returned to his Lexus and sat in it, seething as she stared out the window at nothing.

I looked at her worriedly over my shoulder as Sandy pulled me by the hand toward the house, wondering if I'd ever seen her this upset. It was probably the first time I didn't envy Jack in the months he had been dating Ella. Both couples drove off, and Amy made her way inside, stumbling the entire way to the couch, where she looked to pass out immediately. She had succumbed to the lure of alcohol worse than any of us that night, and was feeling it now.

With all the distractions gone, I was able to focus completely on Sandy, who didn't seem to want to wait a moment longer to tear off my clothes. Without breaking our frenzied groping of one another, we shuffled up to her bedroom. She pushed me towards the bed, turning on and dimming the lamp on her dresser.

Sandy looked almost crazed with lust as she strutted towards me, kicking off her heels. I remembered to try to feed my thoughts and emotions to the mental construct Elias had taught me. As I did so, my sense of awareness of Sandy became much more acute. I couldn't exactly read her thoughts, but my intuition was telling me just what she wanted at that moment, and it was to free the thick python that bulged from my jeans. The thought brought my cock the last little bit to reach "raging hard-on" status.

She kneeled in her dress, hair unbound and wild from my groping, giving her a slutty mien as she crawled toward me. Fixated on my cock, she was on me a moment later, frantically working at my jeans button. I stood up to lower my pants, staring down into the cavernous cleavage framed by her black dress for the hundredth time that night. Her succulent breasts begged me to cup them.

Jerking my fitted jeans down, my cock sprang up and almost hit her in the chin. Standing tall and proud, it bobbed in time with my heart, and she sat enrapt, admiring it as someone had just given her the best birthday present ever. Thank God; she was so distracted by it that she didn't see the fattened maxi pad fall out of my jeans, ripe with copious amounts of pre-cum from the evening.

"Oh my Go-." She whispered, looking up into my eyes with a look of utter shock. I sat back on the bed, putting my weight on my hands behind me but never losing eye contact.

"Touch it," I ordered quietly. She nodded slowly.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,058 Followers