Incubus Pupa Ch. 07

Story Info
Adam makes life decisions and adds to his harem.
9.9k words
4.78
63k
98

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,056 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

**************************

I spent the rest of the day trying to wrap my head around what I'd just done with the girls. Before heading home, I stopped by Ms. Laughtner's classroom to erase her memory of our sordid encounter, figuring she probably didn't need that weighing on her conscience.

All in all, the fact that I pulled it off at school in the middle of the day with almost zero repercussions was pretty mind-boggling. Better still, the little voice inside urging me to do things was somewhat dimmer since the feeding frenzy, leading me to believe I'd be able to eventually get everything under control. After all, Elias had talked about this being a period of synchronization or something like that. Hopefully once that happened, things would start to look a little more normal for me.

But right now, today, my life was still a bit of a mess. Every time I felt like I had my hands firmly on the wheel, something came along and gave it a sharp jerk in one direction or the other. I needed to formulate a plan.

What were my objectives? I felt like a guidance counselor asking "where did I see myself in 10 years?" Boiling it down, I realized that they were surprisingly few: to keep myself fed with Vitae and make my girls happy and secure. What had happened in the band room earlier had me thinking about just how much Vitae I was going to need from day to day, and all signs pointed to a lot. After gaining my wings -- which I suspected may have been some kind of metaphysical construct for the change that had happened inside of me -- I noticed that I was burning through my stores more quickly than before. It made sense. More horsepower; more gas.

Which meant more girls, so I needed to get on that quickly. I wasn't too eager to find out just what would happen when my Fae "took over", as Elias had put it. I'd be subsisting with Sandy and Christine and the occasional one-off here and there so far, but I could tell I'd need more with my newly enlarged reserves.

But then there were the logistics. Limited by the daily routine of a high school senior, rotating visitation with my girls to feed enough might not be possible without putting undue strain on any one of them. And given how much Sandy had been obsessing over me, I guessed that they'd start making things difficult for me if they only saw me once a week or less. Somehow putting all of us under a single roof seemed the only way to manage things, but that would undoubtedly carry its own issues... And more than that, how the hell was I even going to make that a reality as an eighteen-year-old currently living with his parents.

On top of it all, there was college knocking on my door, and while I knew that I'd eventually need the credentials it would earn me to make my mark on the world, it had sunk pretty low on my list of priorities. Postponing it a year or two seemed the prudent thing to do to get my new life in order. My parents wouldn't like it one bit, but there was nothing unusual about taking some time to mature and get serious before wasting a lot hard-earned money.

But how could I make this happen now? Hmm, I did have that money from the business. It wasn't much, but maybe...

**************

"You're serious?" Christine's voice was incredulous at my request to move in with her, but it seemed to be a good kind of incredulity. She paused in her lazy gyrations from atop my lap, turning to look me in the eye.

I nodded slowly, slightly uncertain. "I am. Unless...that's not something that you'd want. I know we've only been together...well, not long at all, and this is probably looks completely nuts. But I like you, Christine, and I want you to be mine, and no one else's." I said, gently urging her to resume her slow grinding motion with my hands on the flare of her sinfully wide hips. My cock was lodged in her pussy, and we had been languorously fucking that way on her couch while we watched an episode of some crime show she liked.

Her blue eyes had started misting at my explanation, and she twisted to face me as I finished. Taking my face into her hands, she kissed me tenderly. "Ohhhh, Adam," Kiss, "Yes!" Smack, "Yes, of course!" Suck, "I am yours, and no one else's. I'll always be yours. Mmmmmm." she moaned, her breath coming heavy, "Yours," Pulling away, she stared into the depths of my eyes, biting her lower lip with a small, suggestive smile, "Whenever and however you want me." Christine continued grinding on me then, closing her eyes in rapture. Damn, this girl knew how to goose my ego.

I knew this position was her favorite, and that suited me just fine. Not least because it gave me a perfect view of her teeny-tiny waist juxtaposed with her jaw-droppingly wide hips and luscious bubble butt. The way her flesh splayed out against my lap as she smushed into me was such a turn-on; the feeling indescribable. A slow and steady flow of Vitae oozed from her; somehow more decadent than getting it all at once. My dick had not left her steamy sheath even once in the past forty minutes.

She stopped and turned once more to put a hand on my cheek lovingly, crushing moist lips to mine in another kiss -- this one sloppy and wet. "It makes me sound like a psycho, I know, but I'll admit that I've been dreaming about this ever since you took me home that first afternoon. All I want to do when I get home from school or work is lay around with your cock buried deep in my pussy.

"I just can't help it. She...unnnnngggh...misses him so badly when he's gone." She fattened her lip, affecting a pout. "His home is...Right. Here." Tapping her lower tummy, she punctuated the words, "Keeping her niiiiice and...uuugghhhhh...full. Ooooohhhhhh." Eyes closed, her rocking paused while she tremored faintly in ecstasy.

I hugged her from behind as she trembled her way through another O, pulling her back to my chest. She laid her head on my shoulder, so I rested my cheek on her hair, inhaling her enticing scent. Christine was such a lovely little creature, and I found myself falling for her in ways that had nothing to do with feeding off her essence.

I felt relieved. Christine had been nothing if not a sweet, doting girlfriend from day one, but asking her to move in with me after only a few weeks was a bold declaration no matter how devoted she was. I may have tweaked her here and there with my powers of persuasion, but a few proverbial rolls in the hay weren't exactly the same life choices that becoming a live-in girlfriend was. Using my new abilities to get her to spend her life with me wouldn't have sat right with me.

This arrangement would work for now. At the very least until I found more permanent digs for my girls and I. From what she had told me, her roommate was gone so often it didn't make much sense for her to pay half the rent. I figured she'd welcome the idea of subletting to me for the remainder of the lease.

The move would give me some distance from my parents and allow me to keep my food source close at hand, and the drive to school wasn't much further than the one from my parent's. The fact that I enjoyed being around little Christine only made the decision that much easier.

My parents would argue, of course. It wasn't sensible; "a complete waste of money", they'd no doubt say. What high school teenager moved out of his parent's house before college? But the fact was that I was eighteen, and they'd just have to accept my decision. In a perfect world, Sandy's mom would be OK with her joining us too (she'd informed me that her dad was no longer in the picture). I figured she probably wouldn't balk at Sandy at least keeping some clothes there to stay over a few nights a week, if not moving in entirely. Worse come to worst, I was confident I could 'persuade' her mom.

Money was a concern, but the rent wasn't much, and what I had saved could easily float me until I could start raking in the cash again come the summer of next year. Or, if I got that internship my Mom had proposed...

Come to think of it, since we'd be living together, it was inevitable that Christine would be a party to my efforts to build and sustain a harem. Might as well lay it all on the table.

"Hey Baby, there's something else I wanted to talk to you about," I said, keeping my tone mild.

A deep lassitude had settled on Christine; her mind floating in a sea of endorphins.

"Mmhmm." She murmured, eyes still closed on my shoulder.

"It's something about me. Something that not many people know." She cracked one eye open to peer at me as I continued.

I exhaled sharply, "Okay, here goes. I'm an...Incubus."

Her eyes were open now, but narrowed in confusion. "An Incubus? What's that? Sounds kinda familiar... Is this like...some kind of roleplay thing?" A crooked smile slunk onto her face.

"No, Baby, it's not. You've probably heard of Incubi being...uh...demons. Like...Succubi are female sex demons? Well, Incubi are sorta like the male version."

She chuckled. "Well, you got the sex demon part right." Then she sobered, seeing that I wasn't laughing. "Wait...you're serious." Her eyebrows bunched, "But, you're trying to tell me you're...some kind of monster? I don't understand. You look normal enough to me..." She appraised me briefly, "maybe with a few more than welcome exceptions." She bounced her delicate brows suggestively.

I sighed. "Well, I'm human, but I'm also something more. Didn't you ever wonder at that overwhelming and instant attraction you felt to me?"

She cocked her head in thought, "Well, I guess...no, not really. But thinking back on it, I do kinda remember wanting to rip your clothes off and get you to fuck me hard right there on the floor of the..." she trailed off, "Hmm, yeah, now that you mention it, that does seem kind of odd. I don't usually have that kind of connection, even when I meet a hot guy like you." She bit her lip and looked up, making a cute little face as she considered.

I smiled, flattered at her casual praise.

"Are you telling me you took advantage of me or something?"

Crap, this was heading in a direction I didn't want it to go. "Well, I don't know if I'd say that..." Then again, she wasn't exactly wrong. The fact that she was so obviously happy being with me took some of the guilt out of it though.

"But I can...do things. Things that aren't normal. Like, tinker around in people's heads a little. Mostly to amplify what's already there, or gain a better understanding of how to give people what they want, deep down. So, it's entirely possible -- likely, even -- that we would have ended up together had I not done any of those things. To you. It just gave us a little push in the right direction."

She smiled. "Good, because to be honest, I really don't care. All I know is that I love you and always want to be with you. I feel so good whenever I'm with you."

Woah. That was the first time a girl had told me that. I didn't know how to process the L-word right now, but I felt really warm inside at her words nevertheless.

"I like being with you too, Baby. But there's more to what I'm trying to say. You see, there are certain, um, peculiarities that I need to deal with. As part of being an Incubus. I know it sounds creepy, but I feed off of sexual energy."

"Feed? So what happens if you don't get enough...food? You'll starve? How does that work?"

"Basically, yeah. Honestly, I don't know what would happen. This is kind of a recent thing for me, and I'm learning most of it as I go along. What I do know is that there's something inside me that really, really needs to have sex. Well, more like to give women sexual release, if I'm gonna get technical about it, but it amounts to the same thing. It's gotten a little out of hand at times, but I'm learning to control it."

It was time for the shoe to drop.

"Of course, what it means is that my needs are pretty significant. Significant enough that one woman alone can't meet them without hurting her."

I let her put it together in her head, which only took a moment.

A sly grin crept across her face. "Adam, are you trying to tell me you need more women in your life?"

Fuck it, I'll go for broke.

"Not exactly," I smirked, looking her straight in the eye. "I'm trying to tell you I already have them."

Her smirk widened as she playfully elbowed me in the ribs. "Stud."

She thought for a second before continuing.

"OK, well, whatever. I'm good with it. Though it sure sounds like you're not really asking for my permission, but yeah, I'm good with it. God, what would my mother say?" she giggled, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Screw it. It's my life, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I just want to be yours." She laid her head back on my shoulder, "I don't care how I get you. I can't explain anything about our relationship, but I do know that I've never been this happy in my life.

"Actually..." She resumed rolling her hips on my lap, bringing my penis from its half-hard state to fully engorged inside of her. Christine moaned as I grew to fill her. The Vitae she'd supplied me with after her last orgasm had felt a little...thin, so I applied a block to the conduit by which I fed to avoid hurting her. Her slow grind picked up pace quickly as she worked herself up. "Something about it makes me..." she started to breathe heavily, "...makes me kinda hot. It's like, my man is such a beast..." she crushed her lips to mine, "...so potent and virile..." another passionate kiss, "...so fucking packed full of cum that he needs to find a whole stable of women just to relieve the pressure." She shivered. "Ohgod ohgod ohgod! I'm gonna!... oooooohhhhhhhhhhh." She exhaled a long sigh.

I crushed her trembling little chest into my own, enveloping her while pleasure ripped through her. I almost couldn't believe the fact that not only was that easy, just telling her I wanted to make her a permanent fixture in my harem actually turned her on.

"I'll talk to my roommate about a sublet in a few days when she gets home. I'm sure she'll be ok with it. She's never here anyway. I can't believe this is going to happen! It's so exciting! Mmmm, I get to have you in my bed every night."

I still hadn't gone soft within her. We turned back to the TV.

*************************

"Put some decent clothes on, dear, she'll be here any minute, and you need to look nice! Remember, you should try to wow her if you want a shot at that internship." My mother browbeat me while straightening a fork on the dining room table in preparation for her boss's visit.

I'd done my part, tidying up the rest of the house, and everything seemed prepared. The aroma of freshly baked bread and my mother's ratatouille wafted out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked.

She paused as she lit the candles and gave me a level look. "Adam, that is not what I'd call decent. And I think maybe it's time we got you some new jeans." She gave me an embarrassed look. "You seem to have...grown out of those.

"Come on, Honey, I want slacks, not jeans. Hurry up. And a shirt with a collar, please? Now scoot!" she shooed me away.

I trundled upstairs to comply. I loved my parents, but the inconvenience of stuff like tonight had me eager to move out. Just thinking about what I could do with that freedom was pretty thrilling.

As I searched my closet for something that would resemble what my mother described, I pondered the potential opportunity I had tonight, and how it might dovetail into my plans for independence. That internship probably paid pretty nicely. Maybe I could work my mojo on my mother's boss. Hopefully, she wouldn't be a complete gargoyle of a woman.

I'd been practicing with my newfound mental awareness; now the little dips and bumps that were people nearby resolved with additional detail, each unique to the individual. Complex forms of variegated color, texture, and shape, I knew on a subconscious level that they were life patterns. And they got even more detailed and intricate the more I focused on them. What I didn't know was what each element of the patterns translated to. Physical traits? Emotions? Desires? Thoughts? Maybe all of them.

Finally dressed, I checked myself in the mirror. The face that gazed back at me looked markedly different than the one in the group shot of me and some friends pinned to the wall. I looked more like a young man getting ready to graduate from college now, not one just about to enter it. And my body had matured to match. Gone was that lanky, almost stretched look that men recently out of adolescence have. My frame had gained some of the bulk that only age could normally bestow.

Returning to the couch in the family room, I killed time browsing some tech website before hearing a car door shut out front. I saw her signature in my mind; definitely female and arriving right on time, it could only be our guest.

"Mom, I think she's here." I called out.

"Oh! Thank you, Dear! Can you get the door for me? I'm just finishing up." My mother scrambled, putting the breadbasket on the table and pulling the steaming entrée out of the oven.

"No problem," I responded after hearing the doorbell ring. As I walked to the door, I almost stumbled. Her presence in my mind was beautiful. It had a glow and an...organized complexity. It was the only way I could describe it. Shaking off my awed state, I finally opened the door.

"Hello..." Arm extended in greeting, the words died in my mouth as she turned to face me.

She was absolutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Social media influencer gorgeous. The kind of woman who had hundreds of professionally taken Instagram photos showcasing their perfect body in trendy clothing and comically large sunglasses, lounging on exotic beaches. This woman could have millions of followers.

In my mind, I felt like Wayne Campbell watching Cassandra from across the bar, saying, "She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine."

Her nose was slim, and she had a wide, full mouth with perfect cupids bow lips. Big green eyes were almost luminous in the lamplight, contrasting hair that was nearly black, pinned up high in the back. A thick, shoulder-length tendril of it stubbornly resisted capture, escaping its brethren to drape over one side of her face, giving her a sultry appearance.

The almost total absence of lines on her tanned Mediterranean skin told me she couldn't be older than thirty, but the depth of her vibrant eyes made me uncertain. A pair of thin, dark-rimmed glasses rested upon the bridge of her slim nose.

She gave me a radiant smile as I took in her beauty, regarding me in return.

"Evening. You must be Adam." Her hand was cool and soft in mine as she returned my handshake.

"Erm, yeah. Nice to meet you, Mrs...." I prodded, continuing to hold her hand, not quite wanting to let go. Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

"Just Ianthe, please." Her voice was throaty and warm.

"Ianthe." I mused, "That's a pretty name. Come on in." I entreated, trying to hide how embarrassed I was with my ridiculous attempt at charm. She finally released me from her penetrating gaze as she entered the house.

Her ensemble was professional; a small, unbuttoned navy blazer assisted her cream-colored dress in showcasing her curvy form. Standing in a pair of black leather pumps, she was several inches short of my six-foot height. The dress hung just north of her knees, its houndstooth pattern hugging her everywhere. I noted the conspicuous absence of a ring on her left hand.

"Can I take your coat for you, Ma'am?"

"Ohhhh, no. None of that. I've got a long way to go before I want to be called that." She waved a finger at me in admonishment.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,056 Followers