Incubus Pupa Ch. 11

Story Info
The harem begins to come together in their new home.
9.5k words
4.77
26.6k
57

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,059 Followers

Disclaimer: All character engaging in sexual activity in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

**************************

I woke up in heaven.

Okay, so it wasn't the divine afterlife, but it came about as close to it as I could imagine here on earth. I was in a bed, but calling what I woke up in a bed was like describing the Burj Khalifa as a building. Sheets heavy with Ia's floral scent ensconced me -- their cotton fibers woven so finely they felt like silk.

Reaching out, I snagged one of the multitude of pillows surrounding me to prop myself up and admire my new bedroom. I hadn't seen it in the light of day until now, and Jesus Christ was it impressive.

It was straight out of an HGTV dream home.

Warm morning sunlight pierced small gaps in heavy wooden blinds on the windows. Eight of the huge portals bordered the room on two sides. Fans of dense paper filtered the rays from penetrating their palladian arches.

Sumptuous furniture in a glazed maple finish provided a framework for the contemporary artwork and accents throughout. The ceiling had more layers of trim and complications than I could count and hosted small recessed lights around its periphery to avoid drawing attention from the centerpiece: an exquisite chandelier above the bed that sparkled dazzlingly in the sunlight.

Several cardboard boxes filled with my effects along with a few (somewhat embarrassing) framed posters my parents didn't want me to leave behind were piled next to the entrance to the walk-in closet.

Last night, after figuring out how to manipulate my parents into thinking there was absolutely nothing wrong with their high school-aged son moving out, I pulled together all my (depressingly few) worldly possessions and headed off to my new home. It was a strange thought; I'd never live in that house again.

I felt a pang of sadness at the chapter of my life coming to a close. All my experiences within a house shared with a loving family and friends now cast into the annals of memory, never to be reenacted. Such was life, however, and as I looked around, I found myself fully on board with the adage: out with the old, in with the new.

A familiar ache in my loins reminded me of my present predicament. As usual, my cock was rock solid and ready to fuck. I'd been having such a pleasant dream about railing a couple of lithe contestants on one of those dance competition shows I'd recently seen. The redhead was just about to get blasted like some kind of abstract impressionist painting when I woke up. A splinter of annoyance at the lack of a woman ready to rectify my current problem asserted itself briefly, but my incubus id salivated at the notion that it would not be so for long.

Getting up, I strode naked across the plush carpet, and down from the dais the bed sat on to the French doors on the other side of the room. Stepping out onto the balcony, I relished the invigorating October morning air as I took in the sight before me. From thirty feet up, I had a fantastic view of the grounds to the rear of the house. In my old home, I would have referred to it as the 'backyard', but the word sounded too small to capture the vastness of what lay below.

Complimented by the in-ground spa and stone water features, the sprawling black-bottom swimming pool was the star. Its dark waters appeared as the depths of a bottomless quarry. Large concrete planters containing exotic greenery surrounded the pool deck among the sturdy-looking patio furniture.

The lawns surrounding the pool area were immaculately tended, with fruit trees and topiary lending character to their gentle hills, which rolled off into the distance until they met a line of mature trees. From this vantage, there wasn't another house in sight, so I reveled in my bold display of outdoor nudity. Extending my senses, I picked up no signatures beyond that of my lover within several hundred yards.

I closed my eyes to appreciate the complete absence of traffic noise that plagued the suburbia I had left behind. The susurration of the fountains and birdsong were the only noises I could make out on the peaceful Sunday morning.

Despite a troubling revelation with Ella Friday night, I felt alive and better than I had in a long time. I was the master of a grand household in which I'd (hopefully) soon live night and day surrounded by my beautiful mates, and my relationship with Ella was at least steering in the right direction. Even if we had gotten a bit of a rocky start, I knew now that she loved me, and that was enough.

What was eating at me was how to handle the elevation of Ella -- or any of my bonds, for that matter -- to the role of queen. It had seemed sensible at the time Elias had explained it to me, but now I was uncertain. It felt wrong to declare so overtly that I favored one over all the others. Though true in Ella's case, I knew that was largely because of our history. In time they would all hold very dear places in my heart, and it troubled me to make any of them feel like lesser partners. I'd gone so far as to share this in a private conversation with my erstwhile benefactor, Elias Romack, the day before.

He had been at his home in the hills, an imposing estate that dwarfed even my own new residence. Preferring to meet face-to-face, he'd offered to have me come share a drink by way of invitation. We lounged in a patio setting filled with lush foliage that looked like it belonged in an English garden, smelling of honeysuckle and jasmine. A parade of gorgeous women bustled or idled about the property, many of them pregnant. My incubus slobbered at the beautiful females that offered us fine cigars and beverages, but I was outwardly polite, of course.

Elias chuckled at my largely unsuccessful attempts to conceal my interest. "Managing a harem isn't all sunshine and roses," he'd told me, sharing a warm smile with a passing beauty with a middle eastern complexion, "and though nothing is preventing you from doing it all yourself, a queen can ease the burden you carry."

"But how?"

"Your queen will form bonds with your women that compliment your own, providing you with a trusted ally to assist in managing their emotional needs. Believe me when I say that this is a daunting task, especially when dealing with a large number of wives. There is only one you, and he cannot share all of his time with all of them.

"I would like to have introduced you to my Annabelle, who holds that honor among my ladies, but she is in Monaco on business."

I nodded. Elias congratulated me on my progress with my Fae, and we chatted amiably for another hour or two until dusk settled in. I took my leave, thanking him for the wisdom and good company, though still conflicted on my path forward.

Returning to the present, I felt a twinge of hunger. That kind of hunger...

Making my way toward the stairway on the east side of the home, I marveled yet again at the grandiosity of the place. A fall from one of the precipitous balconies that overlooked the lower level would have me breaking my neck for sure.

I carelessly pivoted in the entrance to yet another space while inspecting it, wincing when my rigid cock whacked the doorframe and reminded me of my original mission. The tour could wait, I needed to find Ia...

My mind firmly on feeding my ravenous incubus, each room I passed beckoned me to christen them with acts of carnality. The sight of my cock bobbing with my stride ramped my desire for satisfaction, wishing I'd had a warm, willing woman with which to sheath it upon waking.

The palatial kitchen spread before me as I exited the foyer, and I spied my prize. Ia stood with her back to me next to a kitchen island thrice the size of a regulation pool table. Her sweat-soaked sports bra, yoga pants, and purple Nikes evidence of her morning's activity.

I hung back at the periphery of the room, admiring how the skin-tight outfit showcased those toned butt cheeks and oh-so-fine breeding hips. Leered at the swell of her round breasts winking at me from the side of her slender chest.

She hadn't noticed my arrival, so I let the moment linger as I watched her read the news on her cellphone between long pulls on a lavender water bottle. Her raven hair was pulled back in a ponytail, exposing the graceful line of her neck. Tanned, flawless skin glistened with sweat, each drop calling to me to come and make her even wetter. The notion that I possessed her so thoroughly -- that I could reach out and take her in any way I desired on nothing more than a whim -- was undeniably erotic.

Silently, I padded toward her on bare feet, stroking my cock with anticipation while I sent a tendril of power into her avatar to stoke her desire. When I reached her, I pushed my lower head downward and bent my knees to slip it between her legs, embracing her and giving her marshmallow mounds a covetous squeeze. The luscious globes of her butt teased my pelvis from within their Lycra confines. I brought my hands to her shoulders and bent my neck to lay fat, sloppy kisses on her shoulder.

"Mmmmmm," Ia moaned, letting her head roll back in pleasure. "What a nice surprise."

Reaching down between her legs, she caressed the few inches of me that emerged while squeezing her legs together to entrap me. The soft cheeks of her ass firmed with the clench of her muscles, pressing into my lower stomach as I involuntarily drove my cock into the silk-lined gap to feel that sweet friction.

"I was wondering how long you planned to keep me waiting, my love." Her eyes opened to regard me with adoration. The endearment was new, and she'd taken to using it without exactly getting my permission in the matter, but I wasn't about to deny her -- hearing those words on her sweet lips made my soul sing with pleasure.

The feeling of her hand on my cock was divine, but right now I didn't feel like receiving pleasure, I wanted to take it. To fuck this sex pot in an animalistic rut.

Ia perceived my rising frenzy, pulling away to turn around. The feral glint in her eye begged me to ravage her. Reaching down, she cupped my swollen orbs, relieving some of the weight as she massaged them gently. Each slightly larger than the cup of one dainty hand, she needed both to get the job done right.

"Can I help you...lighten your load, Master?"

Her teasing eyes were all I could take. It had to be now. Right here.

I reached behind her to the edge of the counter and used my forearm to sweep it clear of its contents, sending pots, pans, and a drying rack crashing to the ceramic floor. The noise was deafening.

Lifting Ia by the hips, I slammed her down on the kitchen island while spearing her with a predatory gaze, receiving a sharp gasp in return. My prey edged away from me on her back as I pursued up onto the counter, stalking her on hands and knees. Emerald eyes tracked the pendulous movement of my arousal with longing...and maybe a shade of fear. Her soft lips were parted in desire, drawing my eyes from the tantalizing sight of cleavage bisecting her heaving bosom.

Finally catching her, I grabbed her by the hips once more, yanking her back to me. She lay back on the cold granite, imploring me to claim my property. Breed her. Kneeling between the vee of her bent legs, I reached to pull one, then another sports bra over her head, finding the fact that just one was not enough to support my Ia's womanly parts for her morning jog unbelievably sexy. A torrent of hair spilled onto the island like an inkblot beneath her as I freed those juicy tits.

Ia used her upper arms to push her luscious puddles of flesh together, offering them up to me and giving them a little shake to set them in motion.

"Suck me, Master, please? I need to feel your lips on my breasts."

Exercise and lust had delivered her circulatory system a one-two punch, turning her nipples into flushed little diamonds and painting her upper chest in a rosy shade. I dove in, attacking her cleavage before squeezing those exquisite pillows together, feeling their perfect softness hug the contours of my face. Like a shark caught in a trap, I thrashed within them, bathing her silky skin with licks and kisses from her breastbone to the slopes of her mounds.

The salty taste of her sweat overwhelmed my senses, searing my brain with Ia's distinct flavor. I drew back to grab one ample breast in both hands, the yielding pile of fat and mammary tissue quivering within my grasp. My tongue swirled rings at the periphery of her rigid nub before I attacked it, nipping and licking it by turns. The length of my tongue slithered across its broad, crinkled surface with slow, even pressure to draw out her pleasure as if with a syringe.

"Hrrnnnnnngggh," she mewled, "So good, Master! Yes!" Her blissful cries were sweet music.

But her breasts were just the prelude. My hands roamed over her body in a fury, attempting to satisfy my mad desire to touch and hold her everywhere at once. Hands weren't enough -- I enlisted the aid of my forearms and thighs to possess every square inch of her body. Skin-tight black yoga pants clung to her lower half like a lover, and I couldn't be bothered with removing them, so I reached down to her crotch and yanked at the seam, tearing it open.

Verdant eyes ignited and she gasped at my uncivilized behavior, her thong tearing along with the Lycra. Her needy pussy was laid bare before my penetrating scrutiny. A waft of her desire entered the air, driving me wild.

My Greek beauty may have been cooling off moments ago, but Ia was hotter than ever now. She pulled her knees to her chest, offering herself to me with hungry eyes.

"Please fuck me, Master. Please. My burning little cunt wants you to fill her up with all your gooey cum. I've been good for you, Master, really good. I promise.

"See how hard I've been working to keep this body pleasing to you? Look." At this, she wiped the sweat from her neck with her fingers, offering it to me while her eyes pleaded for action.

I smeared a dollop of pre-cum on my fingers and attacked her juicy folds, using my mouth to assist in the task. Ferociously licking, kissing, and lapping at that savory roast beef. The pre worked quickly, ramping her lust faster than my mouth on her breasts and the sight of my cock had already done.

A needy hand threaded into my hair, pulling me into her crotch while her other mauled a sloshing tit, pinching its nipple. Soon, a swell of pleasure came crashing over her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh Goooooddddd! Nnnnnnnn! Right therrrrrreee." Her muscles tremored as her wails echoed off the hard surfaces of the kitchen.

A rush of warm fluid jetted into my face as Vitae poured into my soul. Her sweet and tangy juices dribbled down my chin onto the counter. I scooped some with a hand and slurped it down greedily. The heady bouquet from her fluids had the beast inside me rattling the bars of his cage.

My lovely flower tried to sit up to grab for my cock, but I wouldn't allow it. My left forearm bore down implacably on her breastbone, pinning her to the counter when I put my weight on it.

I growled. "No, slave. Right now, I'm doing the giving. You'll take it how I want. Now lie there and be a good bitch for your Alpha."

Setting my throbbing dick to her pussy, I let my beast free. He thrust into her, pressing on her bodily in a primal need to ensure that escape was impossible for the choice female I'd chosen to breed. My strokes were fevered and shallow, yet powerful, driving my cock in all the way to the root. I felt like a spring coiled too tightly. Energy bottled up and ready to explode.

Ia's cries told me I was probably hurting her with the intensity of my pounding; her tailbone set to the unyielding stone of the counter. The sting of regret was on me momentarily, but it was ephemeral. More than that, my incubus told me this was the way right now, hurtful or not.

There was little doubt that my other bonds would have begged me to ease up. But not Ia. My slave would always take anything I had to give. She'd likely have bruises, but I couldn't relent. I was helpless to fight the undeniable drive to hold her down and fuck her into next week.

I felt her come to understand my mind from the tension my body betrayed. To grasp how utterly I needed to restrain and confine her through this act. Her plush form yielded in every way, surrendering total control to me. Her movements were unnecessary. Undesirable. They would only prevent me from achieving my subconscious goal: complete and perfect insemination.

With my right hand, I grabbed a pillowy tit and squeezed hard, provoking another cry from my lover while I braced her flank with my forearm. Viciously shaking the jiggly flesh, I attacked her nipple, biting down and drawing more howls. Pain or pleasure, they were the same to me now.

Ia's pleasure escalated right along with her pain, driving her into another intense orgasm. Her heavenly cunt bit down on my cock, trying hopelessly to keep it where it belonged: kissing her cervix. The clamp of her burning tunnel on my cock provided such a pleasurable stimulus as to rocket me past the point of no return into the open skies of ecstasy.

Pleasure mounted in my loins, spreading throughout my body and into my brain as I arched my pelvis even further, burying my cock into her with everything I had. The first of many surges of sperm traveled the length of my urethra as my now monstrous PC muscle did the only job it knew how to do. Ia rewarded each powerful jet with a little "uh," "oh," "ah."

The beast argued staunchly for me to activate my sperm and breed our willing woman, and though I knew she wanted it badly, it wasn't time. I held her tightly as she trembled through the deluge of cum which eventually overcame the capacity of her tight canal, leaking out onto the counter.

I shifted my left arm off of her chest, supporting myself on the counter instead. Leaning into her neck, I saw the rapid pulse of her jugular vein throb with her pounding heart, and slowly licked her from collarbone to earlobe, savoring her salty flavor once more.

"Mine," I growled quietly into her ear, nipping the soft flesh of her earlobe and earning a coo of pleasure from my mate. Sensing that she was allowed to move freely now, she wrapped me up in her arms and legs, holding me within her as we lay there.

"Yours," she confirmed.

The desperate itch was gone now, and I felt normal again. Pulling out of my mate, I reached for a roll of paper towels and handed her a wad. We stood up and embraced, both still riding the endorphin high of intense sex. Looking down into Ia's eyes, I lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her gently on the lips. She knew the act for what it was; the apology was unnecessary.

My cock was still at half-mast and I easily could have gone a few more rounds, but the color of the light spilling through the windows told me I should get my butt in gear. I wanted to unpack and get the lay of the land, so to speak.

"Any plans for today, my Love?" Ia asked, wiping between her legs and regarding her ripped leggings with mild disappointment.

"Well, first I need a shower." I mused.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she gave me a sly grin, "Because I'm feeling terribly dirty, and could use a hand with all my hard-to-reach places."

Then she jumped at me, provoking me to catch her.

"If Master wouldn't mind helping his sweaty little pet get nice and clean, that is..." She tilted her head to peer up at me from behind thick eyelashes.

"Scamp," I chuckled, giving her cheeks a squeeze, "ready for round two already, eh?"

The feel of her ass in my hands was unbelievable, bringing my cock right back to full mast. So much for getting on with the day! Ia clung to me as she peppered my neck and chest with kisses.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,059 Followers