Incubus Pupa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running to the door in my socks, I nearly slid on the polished marble flooring of the foyer, opening the door to find a wide-eyed brunette staring back at me.

I greeted her with a bright smile, "Christine! Come in!"

Her gaze drifted to the incredible foyer behind me and she boggled. "Adam, this is bonkers! I've never seen anything like this."

Grinning, I took a box from her and tucked it under an arm, pulling her within and setting the box down to gesture at the decor. "Crazy, right?"

She nodded absently, walking around slowly to check out the artwork and domed alcoves with sculptures on pedestals. Her fingertips trailed across the fine upholstery of the furniture in appreciation.

Christine's ass looked scrumptious in her painted-on jeggings, enticing me to come touch her. That would have to wait though.

"Did you use the garage door opener I gave you?" I inquired. Ia had provided me a set so that we'd all have our own dedicated garage space. Between Ia's two cars and the rest, eight bays were plenty with room to spare.

"Yeah. I felt a little weird pulling my clunker into this fancy garage, but I'm not complaining."

"Alright, after we get a moment to chat, I'll grab your stuff."

She stopped her circuit of the room to stand before me, seeming to finally realize I was here. She gave me a radiant smile. "Well, aren't you a gentleman?"

"C'mere, beautiful," I opened my arms again and she rushed into my embrace. Memories of good times at her old apartment flooded me when I caught the clean herb-infused citrus scent of her hair. Looking down at her, I spoke softly, "Missed you, Baby."

Her eyes watered a moment, and she stood on tiptoes to reach for a kiss. I indulged her but kept it brief.

It was a good thing I did, too, because I caught Ia coming down the stairs just as I pulled my lips from hers. Not that it wasn't likely she'd see plenty of that in the future, but it wasn't exactly how I wanted them to meet.

"Ah, you must be Christine." Ia looked stunning in a fitted dark-green skirt suit with black heels that clacked loudly on the floor as she strutted toward us.

Christine scrambled to disengage from me, fixing her slightly mussed hair quickly.

"Yes, Ma'am. I mean, should I call you Ms. Galatas?" She spoke in a rush. The poor thing was so adorable. I calmed her with my power and her trembling eased somewhat.

"No, no, dear, Ianthe is fine," My Mediterranean darling said, extending a delicate hand, "after all, I know we'll be becoming close friends."

Friendly words, but Ia's tone was somewhat chilly, and I could tell it was making Christine nervous. Though it was probably a well-used defense mechanism on Ia's part meant to engender respect more than friendliness.

I briefly considered a reminder to keep my Pet in line, but I wanted this to play out naturally. I'd only step in if things got nasty.

"Right. Ianthe then," Christine lowered her head, clasping hands briefly with Ia, "It's nice to finally meet you. Adam's told me all about you..." She gently elbowed me in the ribs, shooting me a look of mock reproach, "...though he didn't say I was supposed to dress up. You look stunning."

Clever girl, using that well-trodden path to warm a woman's heart.

Ia looked to me, eyes crinkling. "Well, I'm glad to hear I rate as a topic of conversation. But there's no need to be embarrassed, my dear, you look perfectly lovely. That top flatters your eyes."

Christine blushed, "You're too kind."

"Please don't read into my choice of attire. I'm dressed like this because I intend to run out. Work calls," she said regretfully, "and in any event, I thought you two could use the time to orient to your new home."

"That's...very thoughtful of you, Ianthe," Christine was taken aback, "but I don't want to be a bother."

Ianthe brushed off the notion with the wave of a hand. "Don't be silly. In truth, I had planned to get a bit more work done today, but," she sighed deeply in mock exasperation, looking into my eyes meaningfully, "I have a demanding master who has kept me rather...engaged today."

I hadn't been exactly sure how Ianthe was going to handle being submissive to me in front of my other bonds, but I wasn't going to force the issue. That was up to her.

Christine saw the look we exchanged and the heat in Ia's tone, blushing at the innuendo before a small smile crept onto her face. "He can be hard to keep up with, can't he?"

Inserting myself between them, I reached an arm around either woman's waist to my left and right, conspiratorially saying, "You both know you wouldn't have me any other way." My hands wandered down to their backsides, giving each a possessive little squeeze, spiking it with a strand of pleasure.

Both women flushed and shivered, and I disengaged.

Ia was the first to collect herself. "Come, let's sit and chat for a bit. There will be plenty of time for a tour later," she pulled at Christine's hand.

The two ladies led the way, and I followed, noting how physically different they were now that they were next to one another. My Mediterranean lover was a few inches taller than the diminutive brunette (even more now with her heels on) and had a much more traditional hourglass shape. Though both were slender, Ia's legs had much more muscle tone. Christine had a much smaller waist and torso, with narrow shoulders and small breasts compared to Ia's larger frame.

Naturally, only the towering Ella could compete with the size and shape of Christine's superlative butt. The way those hams rolled with her stride like a couple of Chinese stress relief balls had me entranced.

In the parlor, four leather chairs sat in a square arrangement, and I chose the one next to Christine to hold her hand. Though no doubt anxious in the present situation, Ia had home-field advantage, and I wanted to set Christine at ease too. The little creature was being figuratively dropped behind enemy lines, and I wanted to help her make it back to safety. I caught Ia quickly glance at our contact.

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't deny that I got a little thrill from the hint of jealousy.

"Pet, how about some drinks?" It was great that things were going smoothly so far, but I wanted to reassure my good girl that she could still please me.

Ia rose. "Yes, Master. Christine, can I offer you something? Wine, perhaps? I've got a nice selection in the cellar."

"Uh," she shot me an uncertain glance and I gave her a nod. "I don't know much about wine, but I'll take a beer if you've got one."

"Of course," she said, retreating to the kitchen.

Christine turned to me a slapped me on the shoulder. "Well, that was rude," she whispered emphatically.

"What?" I said, feigning injury.

"You just sent her on an errand to fetch us drinks. You should be getting them."

I chuckled. "Christine, just trust me when I say I'm not being rude, and I know how she prefers to be spoken to. You're probably going to see a lot of stuff in the days ahead of us that may shock you a bit, but you've got to trust me that I have all of your best interests at heart. You just go on being you, and I'll do my thing. Okay?"

Her narrowed eyes told me she wasn't buying it completely, but she let it go.

Moments later, I heard Ia turn on the house sound system, and Jimmy Durante's grainy voice started emanating from the embedded speakers throughout the room. Ia loved the old crooners from back in the day; Sinatra, Martin, Bobby Darin, and that ilk.

"So, first impressions?" I asked in a low tone.

"Ianthe?" I nodded. "She's so...adult. I don't know another way to put it, but being around her makes me feel like such a kid. And she's gorgeous! Intimidatingly gorgeous, really, but very nice though! Not what I expected. I can't believe I'm going to be living in this place." she said, taking in the opulence of our surroundings, stroking the full-grain leather of her armrest, "it's all so incredible. I feel like I'm in some kind of ritzy hotel for foreign dignitaries or something, you know?"

"I know, it's a lot to take in, but I'm glad you're here. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

I saw her tune out the distracting surroundings and focus on my eyes, squeezing my hand. "Me too. I've missed you," she leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips, "and now I get to have my Adam all the time." She sighed, "It's like a dream come true."

I grinned as Ia returned to the room with two beers in pint glasses, setting them both on the elegant coffee table that divided the chairs.

"None for you?" Christine asked.

"Driving."

"Ah, right. Now I feel bad." The curly brunette gave Ia a sad little frown.

"Please don't, just enjoy. I would have offered you a selection, but all I have are a few of Adam's favorites. I never kept much beer in the house until now. I'm afraid I'm not much of a connoisseur -- though I'm eager to learn." The last was directed at me.

Licking my upper lip clean of deliciously hoppy foam, I set my glass down. "Well, it's not as though I have a deep knowledge myself, but I know what I like."

Christine's attention had drifted back to the room. "You have an amazing home, Ianthe."

Ia bowed her head in acceptance, sitting back in her seat and crossing her legs. A good amount of trim thigh showed below the hem of her skirt, drawing Christine's eye immediately.

"Thank you, dear, that's very kind of you to say. I'm afraid I haven't had much opportunity to set everything up. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I paid a decorator to take care of pretty much everything you've seen, mostly to be able to entertain business associates for an occasional visit. I've never had much of an eye for that sort of thing."

"Me neither," Christine stage whispered, giggling and earning a small laugh from Ianthe in response. It warmed my heart to see them sharing a moment. "Well, hey, when you've got the money to pay for it, why put the time into doing it yourself...amiright?" My little brunette said, laughing once more.

"Yes, I suppose that's true!" Ia replied, pausing as the conversation died momentarily before adding, "So, do you two have anything special planned for this evening?"

"I wasn't sure what you'd have on hand, so I bought groceries for dinner. Are you sure you don't want to join us for something before you head to the office? I thought it'd be the three of us, so I brought plenty."

Ia shook her head, "It's kind of you to offer, Christine, but I'll have to take a raincheck. I need to be getting along soon." She said, checking her watch.

"Well, alright, if you're sure. I figured I'd start finding my way around the kitchen while the big guy here gets the heavy stuff out of the car for me." She patted my leg affectionately.

Ia's eyes narrowed at the suggestion of Christine putting me on the receiving end of an order, but I gave her a little shake of the head. "Sounds great Babe, got you covered."

For the time it took us to finish our beers, Ia peppered Christine with questions about her home life. I got the sense that this was the standard operating procedure for Ia: analyze and categorize.

"Well, I really must be going," Ia stood to leave, "Christine, it's been so nice meeting you. I can already tell we're going to be good friends. I should be back around 11." She jerked her head in the direction of the garage, "Walk me out, Adam?"

I patted Christine's hand, "Relax, I'll be right back."

Following the sexy sway of Ia's hips down the hall, I had a fleeting concern that something had gone wrong and that I was in store for a talk, but her life pattern showed me contentment and mild anxiety.

We got to the door to the garage, well beyond earshot, she turned and grabbed my shirt with both hands, jerking me to into a passionate kiss. Her heels put her just below my height, so she didn't have to work hard to attack my mouth, giving me a soul-searing kiss that left my mind foggy and my cock on the move.

A minute later, she forcefully pushed away, breaking our steamy union.

"That's to remember me by when I'm gone and you're drilling that cute little thing tonight." She pulled a loose clump of hair behind her ear and looked at me with furrowed brows, "I do this for you, Master."

My wonderful Ianthe. Titaness of industry and a force to be reckoned with in all other ways, reduced to an insecure little girl at the thought of being replaced in my regard.

"Pet, you have made me so proud. I want to give you a gift."

I closed my eyes to focus on the complex manipulation of Vitae required to achieve what I intended. I channeled what life force I could afford into removing a small part of my psyche from my pattern, deftly weaving it within hers. Until it wore off, part of me would be with her to stave off the loneliness I knew she feared.

Momentarily regarding me in wonder, she soon gave up trying to understand, and simply enjoyed. Her eyes closed in bliss and she hugged herself, feeling my embrace in return.

"Thank you, Master. This is a wonderful gift."

"Thank you, my beautiful girl. You have made your master a very happy man tonight."