Incursion 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

He pushed a button on the control device and Cat's legs were smoothly hoisted into the air. Cat gave a squawk of protest said, "Hey don't do that, let me down you Nazi Puke." The Commander only smiled and stepped a pace back from her inverted body. Cat's body was in a very vulnerable position. Her ass, back, and the back of her legs were prominently displayed.

The Commander was rubbing his gauntleted hand over her body, caressing her smooth taut ass cheeks. Cat was shaking her head in frustration. She said, "Stop that you fucking pervert, let me down. He said, "You have a beautiful ass, I will give you 12 strokes on this wonderful ass. Then 12 on each leg and finally 12 on your back, then it will time to turn to your tits, belly, and cunt. By the way feel free to scream I enjoy it more that way."

Cat was growing lightheaded from her upside down posture. She thinking, "This can not be happening, not to an officer in the U.S. Army". She said, "I demand treatment in accordance with the Geneva Convention for myself and my troops"

As the last word of her statement passed her lips, the eel skin landed precisely in the center of her ass. The stroke neatly bisected the crack of her ass. The blow caught her by surprise, but she managed to suppress a scream. Stroke after stroke fell on her perfect ass. At the sixth stroke, Cat could restrain her pain no longer; she began screaming while tears streamed down her beautiful face.

Her screams were constant now, "Eeeeeeeee, eeeeeee, aheeeee". "No more please you are killing me, aheeeeee." After the twelfth stroke she was reduced to racking sobs.

The Commander changed targets now moving to backs of her legs. Twelve strokes on each leg as he promised. Nowhere on her flesh was there a drop of blood nor even any whip marks. Only a pink glow suffused the whipped flesh. Now the target for the eel skin was Cat's long sleek back. He was careful to avoid the indents of her kidneys for there lay the possibility of permanent damage, or even death. Twelve blows the eel skin delivered to her well-toned back.

When the whipping of her back was complete, Cat was near unconsciousness. The Commander stopped to wipe his brow with his forearm. He commented, "Whipping is hot work for both parties. I must divest my self of some of this clothing." Thus, he began by removing his gauntlets, tunic, boots, and pants. He was now clad only in a black leather jock strap.

The Commander rested while he toggled the remote to turn Cat front side towards him. He would give her a few minutes to recover then he would administer twelve to her breasts, belly, and cunt. While he rested, he said to her, "Did you know that there is a legend that says that a female who has felt the touch of the eel will become a whip bitch for life".

Ronni and Rene could only lie there, helpless to save their commanding officer. Although both were beginning to feel a tingle in their bare cunts, which they were trying to resist as best they could.

Cat's mind was awhirl with pain and emotion. The pain was fading into a feeling of warmth suffusing her whole backside. In addition to which her sex organs were starting to tingle in the manner of an itch you cannot scratch.

Cat looked at the nearly nude figure of the Commander. "He really was a fine figure of a man," she thought. "Huge biceps and triceps, massive chest, tapering to a narrow waist for so huge a man," she thought. "His legs were heavily muscled, coated in fine blonde hair that shone with a fine dew of sweat. His cock was an enormous bulge in his jock strap," she thought.

He braced his legs wide drew the eel back, then forward to impact squarely on Cat's 38 D's two of the strands bisecting her nipples. Cat was making vocal sounds again, "Nnnnnn, nnnnnn". Not screams now more like low groans or sighs. At the third stroke, she actually begins thrusting her breasts out to receive the next blow.

Ronni and Rene knew sexual excitement when they saw it. Cat's behavior was that of a female in heat and they both knew it. Neither of the other two women had ever been whipped, but know they knew their turn would come shortly. They began licking their lips, as the sexual heat began to build inside their bellies.

Mean while the Commander had moved on to the smooth plain of her belly, her belly now began undulating in and out. It would go from concave to convex at each stroke. At the sixth stroke, Cat screamed again. "OHOOOO YESSSSS WHIP ME. BEAT MY BARE BELLY. IT IS SOOOO GOOOOOD. MORE GIVE ME MORE." Cat's sex guts were roiling in her beaten belly. Her clit was erect and pulsing. Moisture was leaking from the crack between her pussy lips. Cat was now in a high state of sexual arousal, all that was needed now was pressure on her clit. That pressure would come to her clit via the eel very shortly.

At the twelfth stroke on Cat's belly, the Commander touched his remote again. Cat's legs shot out at right angles to her torso, leaving her in the shape of a giant Y. Her sex pit was now running over with moisture, the lips pulled wide, the clit seeming to strain upward for the first blow.

WHAP, the first strike to Cat's opened sex starts her body into convulsions. WHAP, WHAP, WHAP. By the fourth stroke Cat was screaming, "YES, YES, YESSSSS, BEAT MY CLIT, WHIP MY PUSSY. OHOOOO MORE, BEAT ME. BEAT ME TO DEATH I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO CUM."

Ronni and Rene were now in opened mouthed amazement at Cat's behavior. Never would they have thought a woman could cum while being whipped in such a manner. Their own sexual lust was building in their sex guts. The moisture was leaking from between their bald pussy lips.

When the twelfth stroke finally fell, Cat was trashing like a mad thing. She was screaming as if she were a banshee. "I NEED FUCKED NOOOOOW. FUCK ME YOU SON-OF-BITCH. STICK YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT, OH PLEASE DO ME KNOW."

By now, the Commander had a raging hard on, it strained the very leather encasing it. With one huge hand, he ripped the jock strap away. His huge erection sprang free, it was 18 inches long and 4 inches around. With the other remote he lowered Cat until she was lying on her shoulders with her legs still spread, her ass a foot above the bed. Under normal circumstances, she would have been terrified of his huge cock. Now she only licked her lips in hunger. She said. "FUCK ME GODDAMN IT."

The Commander knelt between her wide spread legs slamming the huge head of his cock into the mouth of her hungry cunt. Bracing himself with his left hand on her thigh, he filled his right with his rigid cock. He began the task of working the head of his cock deeper into her soaking wet cunt channel. Had she not been so wet the size of his organ would surely have ripped her belly open. Still as wet as she was it was slow going the first few inches. Then as his cock gained purchase, it slid deeper and deeper into her ripe cunt.

When he had 12 inches into her the massive head of his cock struck her cervix, he had four inches more to go. A strong as he was the last four inches was a real fight. The head battered at the crease in her cervix, slowly it gained entrance, and with a final effort, he buried all 18 inches into her guts.

Cat thought her belly would explode she was so full. Her lust now knew no bounds. She said, "Yes fuck me, rip me, I don't care. Make me cum again." For his part, the Commander had never been so wild with lust in his life. Usually he was careful not to become too aggressive. However, as Cat was a large woman he let himself go. Now toughly imbedded in her cunt he was a wild man. It was the first time he was ever able to get his entire cock into a woman's cunt. This experience drove him wild. He began withdrawing his cock to the mouth of her cunt, them slamming it back into her dilated tunnel. Every back and forth motion rubbed his entire cock over her erect clit. Then the head of his organ hit her G spot before crashing on into her cervix, this organ flowered open to receive him. Her guts begged for his sperm, the fertile egg inside called for his fertile sperm.

He was growling like a bear saying to her, "Going to fuck you full of cum, make a baby in you now". She answered back, "Yes fuck me full of you fertile cum, make a baby in me. I want you're cum in me NOW."

Cat was fucking him back raising her ass up on the down strokes to get him as deep as possible. Her lower belly was swelled with the size of his organ. Then at last his dam broke his nuts held a huge amount of sperm it began to fire hose into her open cervix.

The first blast of the hot sperm sent Cat over the final edge. As strong as the Commander was, he was almost thrown from the saddle with the force of her orgasm. Cat bucked like a wild bronco as the hot man gruel filled her guts causing a small knot to appear on her flat belly, so plugged was she by his cock that none of his cum could escape.

He rested for a moment on all fours his cock still plugging her cunt, and then he slowly withdrew his still rigid organ. He touched the control again and Cat was now flat on her back. She was near to passing out again from the force of her orgasm.

The Commander then changed his position. He knelt beside Cat's head and slapping the huge head into her open mouth he said. "Take it bitch, suck me, you are going to deep throat me."

Cat's belly was still heaving with lust. She had given blowjobs before, not many she had never developed a taste for male sperm. Now she was wild to take the Commanders organ into her mouth. She began licking and sucking on the head of his dick. Every so slowly he began feeding her his cock, he was so large he had to be careful that she did not strangle. Despite the size of the Commanders cock he soon had his pubic hair slamming into her nose, all 18 inches of his cock was down her throat.

Once he was fully inside her gut, again he began a leisurely in and out motion. Reaching one long arm down her torso he thrust his sausage sized index finger into her pussy cleft. He began thrusting the finger inward, while rubbing the palm of his hand on her still erect clit. Cat began to immediately buck and thrash once more.

Cat loved the taste of the Commanders cum covered cock. Her cum and his cum melded in a tasty aphrodisiac. Her female organs once again began rolling to another orgasm.

On the Commanders part, he simply could not believe it. He could feel the tip of his organ touching the inside of her stomach. No female before had ever taken it all down their throats, it was amazing. As he continued to thrust into her oral cavity with his turgid member, he was also wildly finger fucking her.

The Commander could feel his hormones running away again. This was most unusual. Always he was in complete control. However, something about this woman aroused the real animal inside him. His nuts were about to unload another massive discharge of sperm. Seconds before this happened with his free hand he grasped Cat's right nipple and stretching it away from the meat of her breast, he gave the nipple a vicious twist. At this moment his and Cat's orgasm arrived at the same time.

The Commanders cock unloaded his sperm directly into her stomach, causing her belly to puff up again. Cat's orgasm was stronger that when he had cum in her cunt. She thrashed like a wild woman, then stiffened and went perfectly still sagging back on the bed.

The Commander was quickly alarmed. She did not appear to be breathing. In haste, he withdrew his cock and bent an ear to her breast. As he was doing, so her breath came again in slow ragged gasps. The Commander was at once relieved, she was alive he had not accidentally killed her.

The man dismounted from the bed his cock still at rigid attention. He stood looking at the sweat-drenched body of the woman, "She is incredible. The next phase would tell the tale," he thought.

He stood beside the bed waiting until Cat had regained some more control of her body. For Cat's part her mind was full of conflicting thoughts. "He had whipped her, then fucked her, and finally she had deep throated him. At the start she had wanted nothing to do with this Neo-Nazi, he was forcing her. Then sometime during the whipping she had become a willing participant. My God, she was supposed to be a professional military officer. She was acting like a professional slut/whore instead. It was that damn Dr's fault if he had just left her pussy as it was she would not be acting like a whore. On the other hand, if he had not fixed her puss she never would have known what it was like to cum. The pleasure was so great it was overwhelming her rational mind."

The Commander said to her. "You have one more orifice for me to spend myself in. We will begin now."

Cat said in husky voice, "What do you mean one more orifice".

He said, "Your ass Cat, your beautiful magnificent ass. I fully intend to shove all 18 inches of my cock up your ass and fill it with sperm. You see when your belly gets to big with child as to endanger the child a man must have somewhere to stick his cock. Moreover, while you are truly a great Cocksucker some men are not into that. For those men it must be the ass, personally I like all three."

He touched a control on the remote causing Cat's legs to bend and move back. This brought her hips up and rolled her ass forward. Her cunt was coated in now drying cum some of which had run down to puddle in her asshole.

Producing a jar of lubricant from somewhere, he began applying a coat to his cock. The he slapped a gob on to her upturned anus.

Cat was saying, "Wait, wait don't do this. Your dick is far too big to fit inside my asshole. You will rupture me, ruin me, please don't. Fuck me in the cunt again I loved that. Please I am begging you it will rip my insides to pieces. I'll die from internal bleeding."

He just smiled and said, "Nonsense my dear Cat you will expand to take all of me and beg for more. If any real damage should occur the Dr. is on hand to repair the damage. You should know that one of the women I captured was very small back there. Unfortunately, my cock did rupture her colon. The Dr. was forced to cut her belly open to repair the damage. Still he had to perform a colostomy on her. You know what I mean she shits in a bag now. Worked out Ok though I found a client who has a kink for that sort of thing, he paid well. He liked the big scar she had and sometimes he fucks the tube on her bag. Takes all kinds, huh?"

Cat had never had anything up her ass before the Dr. shoved that dildo up her ass. That had hurt enough but this monster cock was far bigger than the dildo.

The man positioned himself between her legs and reaching forward, he began kneading her breasts, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Cat said, "Hmmm that feels so good, oh yes I love it. Please fuck me in the cunt not my ass. I want your baby, put your cum in my pussy."

He just laughed and began inserting the tip of his cock into her rectum. Cat's anal sphincters resisted the invasion but to no avail his organ was making headway. It was still too slow for the Commander but he had a remedy for that. Drawing back his right arm, he formed his massive hand into a fist. Suddenly he slammed the fist into her unsuspecting belly. It was a pulled punch but it served the purpose. Cat's breath was knocked from her lungs the sudden blow causing her anus to open in an involuntary spasm. His rigid cock sank five inches inside her colon.

Cat was in real pain again. He was going to kill her, rip her wide open, she would bleed to death, she began screaming. "TAKE IT OUT YOU BASTARD, IT WILL KILL ME. AEEE NOOOO IT HURTS PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. EEEEEEEE."

Rene and Ronni were wide eyed with disbelief, they were sure, Cat was going to die. No way that huge cock would fit in Cat's ass guts. And each was of them was thinking. "What about when it was their turn to be spitted up their ass's by that massive appendage. Still each of their cunts continued to seep moisture, despite their fear.

Ignoring Cat's pleas the Commander continued inching inward. It was a difficult task despite his massive strength and weight. With a final shove, he buried the last inches of his cock into her bowels, his pubic hair touching the upturned cheeks of her ass.

Cat was almost in a catatonic trance by now. She figured her life was over, sure that his huge cock was raping her to death. She was even beyond screaming now her mouth was wide open but no sound came out.

Every so gently the Commander began to fuck Cat's upturned ass. By this time, her ass guts had expanded to allow him some freedom of movement. Moving his left hand down to her cum crusted cunt, he began rubbing her clit. The effect was instant, Cat began to move in the age-old dance of love.

Now he began fucking in a fury, overcome again by his lust for this woman. He had forgotten all about taking it easy, to not damage or even kill her. His pumping hips were a blur as he readied himself to drop a load of cum in her ass guts.

Cat was not thinking now only reacting. Reacting to the sexual fire boiling in her stuffed belly, she was convulsing in another massive orgasm. Just as it hit the Commander dropped his load of cum in her bowels flooding them with sperm.

The Commander withdrew his cock, which he was now allowing to go soft and stood up. His now flaccid organ was cum and shit stained, his body drenched in sweat, but he was hugely pleased. The woman had taken all of him up her ass another first for him.

Cat was laying in a puddle of cum and shit stained cum. She was exhausted, wanting nothing more now than to sleep.

The Commander looked at Rene and said, "You're next my sweet but do not worry I will shower before we begin."

The Commander returned from his shower after some 15 minutes. He came to Rene's side and unbuckled the ball gag thus allowing her to speak. She said, "You don't have to whip me, just fuck me now I'm all hot a squishy inside. I don't need the foreplay."

He laughed saying, "Whipping with the eel skin is part of the ritual. Without the whipping you will not become a whip bitch, the foreplay as you call it is essential. Because you and Ronni are smaller than you commanding officer I will only give you six in each area."

He positioned Rene as he had Cat and retrieving the whip from where he had dropped it began to whip her ass. It was a repeat of Cat's torment except Rene was begging for his cock even before he began to whip her tits. She was saying. "OH MY GOD YES WHIP ME, FUCK ME, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT."

By the time the sixth blow had smashed into her wide-open sex, her orgasms were coming one on top of the other. When began feeding his huge cock into her cunt she thought she would die of pleasure. She was so wet inside that despite his girth he easily slid into her belly. Her insides were smaller than Cat's but she was still able to take a foot of cock when it penetrated her cervix. He did not try to force it all inside her as he might rip her womb open.

After he blew his load into her unprotected womb, he mounted her face again being careful not to damage her. Rene sucked his cock like the trooper she was. Rene was one of those women who had always loved the taste of cum male or female.

When he began lubing her ass she said, "I like ass fucking but I've never had a man as big as you. Be careful will you please I don't want to have to shit in a bag."

He nodded his head, "Don't worry I won't give you the whole thing just about twelve inches. If that still rips you, open the good Dr. is still available to repair the damage.

She said, "No please that's to much I don't want to be cut open if you rupture me."

He said nothing. Jamming the head of his cock into her anus, he began boring in. Since Rene had been ass fucked several times in her life his cock had an easier time. Still twelve inches was a lot of cock, but nothing was permanently damaged. Rene had a cum that was mind blowing the danger of being ruined forgotten for now.

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers