Indebted Ch. 02

Story Info
Morgan prepares her daughters to meet their new Beast master.
11.9k words
4.6
25.4k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

In this chapter, a women indoctrinates her twin daughters into engaging in some incestuous lesbian play, and then entices them to submit to fucking her German Shepherd owner!

*

Bismarck awoke with a heavily satisfied sigh the next morning. The light from the early sun filtered unfettered through the window, casting an orange glow on the room and the female nestled devotedly against his body. The German Shepherd grinned pridefully as he looked over her naked form, enjoying every luscious curve that pressed against him.

The human woman laying naked beside him was not his wife, but the wife of another man that he had won and claimed for his own. Last night had been a truly wild ride as he fucked her ravenously for hours on end, and as the female relished in every moment of her conquest, even knowing full well her husband was just below them in the house. It'd been true bliss for her, and the culmination of all Bismarck desired. And the Dog knew it was all the sweeter, because this was only the very first night of a long, pleasurable life he'd be leading.

The Canine brought a savage paw up to the snoozing temptress nestled against him and began to pet her head, none too gently either. Sweet sounds escaped the female's lips as she slowly stirred from her slumber. Her eyes fluttered open, glinting in sleepy adoration, and a serene smile graced her lips as she looked up into the powerful Beastman cradling her.

"Hmmmm... hi love..." She spoke quietly yet full of relaxed passion.

"'Morning... bitch..." Bismarck quietly teased her as he grinned wolfishly down.

Morgan smiled all the brighter at his treatment of her, happily remembering how she'd resigned herself as his property. A gasp of delight escaped her as the bestial Dog gathered her up in his arms as he squirmed upright. She barely had a chance to squeal before he forced her mouth onto his own, the lustful wife moaning in hazy bliss as the Canine twisted his tongue around her own.

Bismarck released his slave, allowing her a chance to pant, dripping with a quickly rising lust as he enjoyed her body. As he caressed her smooth, tempting skin with one razor-tipped hand, the German Shepherd brought his other up to cradle her chin, looking over her approvingly as she allowed herself to be manipulated.

"Fuck you have one sweet mouth... I think its' past time I teach you how to really put it to good use." The feral Dog hissed through his glinting sneer.

Morgan blushed hard as his intention became clear, but even so she knew it was not her place to refuse, only to obey. "Y-Yes Bismarck... whatever you want..." Morgan replied with some lack of confidence.

Bismarck noticed this immediately, but that wouldn't do. Morgan was nothing more than his personal slut now, so she'd need to learn how to properly service him, and the sooner the better. With a commanding strength, the Dog forced the human woman down over his naked body, her breasts trailing over his luxurious fur.

Morgan kneeled almost in awe as her master forced her face right in front of his cock, already engorged and massive with desire. Even as the female stared with reverence she swallowed hard in anxiety. She'd only ever sucked her husband off on a handful of occasions, never really enjoying it herself. Now she did want to pleasure this magnificent, bestial cock, and more importantly it was now her obligation as a slave. But it was so much larger than her husband's, she was quite intimidated.

Bismarck, though, didn't much appreciate this timid behavior, she'd be taught one way or the other. "Go on then bitch, take it!" The Canine roared as he grabbed Morgan by the back of her head and forced her down onto his dick.

Morgan screamed in muffled shock as the prodigious phallus forced its' way into her mouth, filling her almost completely before poking at the back of her throat. It was more than she could take, but she knew she had no choice; she had to please her savage master. So the devoted woman closed her eyes and pressed down as far as she could over the tapered dick.

Bismarck grinned deviously as the once pleasant wife of his employee now struggled to choke down his giant rod. He could tell how she had never really developed this skill, visibly struggling even as she was only halfway down. But she'd grow used to this soon enough, it would be her life from now on, after all.

Morgan felt a smidge of pride as she was just starting to get used to the sensation, but her world was rocked once she felt her Bestial owner take a firm hold of her head with both paws, tangling his claws deep into her luscious hair.

"Come on you slut, you can do better than that!" Bismarck growled ferociously into the air. "Here, this is how you suck cock!"

As the dog bellowed for all to hear he forced Morgan's face clear down his cock. The poor woman screamed her muffled fear as the violent staff pierced down her throat, coaxing what pleasure it could for itself. The abused wife had no choice but to cling to her vicious lover just to keep from flailing.

Bismarck began to pant in pleasure now that his personal human whore was beginning to accept his body. He began stirring the female's throat as he softly yet quickly started to fuck his shaft along her. He didn't care a lick for her comfort, feeling that she should always accept him and take comfort in his pleasure, no matter what.

Morgan struggled, but did her best to just relax herself and let this magnificent Beast fuck her as he pleased. His mammoth cock repeatedly violated her throat, driving all the way to the back, her lips constantly jamming against his rapidly swelling and oh so lovely knot. It was more than she'd ever expected of herself, but the poor woman knew this was now her duty, her destiny. She would learn to accept her beloved owner completely, no matter how rough her training was. She was now his bitch to use as he pleased.

Feeling Morgan let go and finally accept her purpose, Bismarck drove home even harder in satisfaction, feeling his first load of the day boiling in his testicles. His panting grew more and more rapid as he fucked her mouth faster and faster. Finally, with a wild and roaring snarl he released his torrent of semen right down his fuck-slave's throat.

Morgan moaned in submissive delight as she felt her master's hot fluid shoot down her throat and fill her welcoming belly. Then he pulled himself back nearly all the way, but stopped at her lovely lips. He looked down into her eyes, as she stared back in glistening obedience. Bismarck smiled wickedly as he shot his last rope into her mouth, filling her with his overwhelming feral essence.

The conniving Canine pulled his cock free with a satisfied sigh as he watched his pet wife experience his sperm. The corrupted woman let the bestial fluid linger on her tongue, savoring her very first taste of doggy cum, the first of a lifetime's worth she'd drink. Morgan relished the taste and feel of the hot, life-filled liquid as it washed over her mouth and slid delicately down her throat, soft moans of delightful acceptance humming out all the while.

Morgan's eyes cracked open upon hearing Bismarck loudly clear his throat. He glanced down expectantly to his now cum-covered-cock, and the lovingly-abused slave quickly realized her expected her to finish the job and clean him off. She smirked happily at the duty, and quickly knelt back down beside her idolized phallus. It had already shrunk to half-size, yet even so it was still magnificent and dwarfed her husband's pathetic thing. Morgan couldn't help relishing in the fact she'd never have to sleep with that sad human man again; now her body was for the exclusive use of her Canine owner.

Bismarck sighed in ultimate satisfaction as Morgan started to clean his cock, happily humming as she licked all along its' glistening length, lapping up every bead of neglected sperm. He mindlessly stroked his fuzzy fingers through her hair as he would an obedient pet.

"Not bad at all, Morgan. You're going to make a perfect slave, and we've got all the time in the world to train you." Bismarck toyed with the woman's fallen heart. Morgan merely moaned in agreement as she finished lavishing his dick.

Once she'd sufficiently cleaned him, Bismarck pulled the enthralled female from his dick and set her off of him, rising up from the bed to his feet as Morgan let out a dissatisfied groan. She looked even less happy as he began to collect and put on his clothing.

"Much as I'd love to stay here and continue your training, I've still got work that needs done." Bismarck mentioned as he brought his pants up over his knotty cock. "But I'll rush home as soon as I can. After all, I've still got two more little sluts I need to break in, don't I."

Morgan blushed hard as she suddenly realized that her daughters had both been part of that contract too. Immediately her mind was a storm, but she quickly silenced herself as she realized she didn't know what to feel about that fact.

"I expect you'll want to have a chat with your daughters while I'm at work. Of course I also expect you'll have them both ready to accept their new owner and their new lives by the time I get home. I've been waiting a long time to taste those sweet twin pussies." Bismarck glared with a maniacal grin as he buttoned his shirt.

Morgan couldn't even find the will to answer as her thoughts still swirled about what she was going to do, what she wanted to do about this. She couldn't force her own two daughters into sexual slavery! She couldn't! But then, why couldn't she? Why shouldn't she? They were as much a part of that contract as she was. Why deprive her beloved little girls the chance to live in eternal bliss as a Canine's obedient bitch?

"Hey..." She was suddenly snapped from her thoughts as Bismarck came right back to the edge of the bed, gripping her dominantly by the chin and lifting her face right up to his.

"B-Bismar-MMMPHHHH?!" But just as she tried to say his name the ferocious Beast forced another kiss on her, her body and heart immediately succumbed and she kissed back with all the submissive love she could show, tenderly loving his wide, flat, doggy tongue as he wished.

He released her, the woman's tongue lolling out and dripping saliva as her body ached for more domination, to feel his touch overwhelm and own her. Bismarck just stepped back, looking with an evil sense of triumph at the once pristine housewife and mother he'd now reduced to his aching bitch.

"...Whatever you're thinking just remember... you and your daughters already belong to me... you're all mine." And with that last reminder Bismarck left the room.

*

Bismarck strode arrogantly downstairs and into the kitchen, where he found an absolutely miserable-looking Brett drinking coffee. Technically dressed for work, he was an absolute wreck. He doubted Brett got any sleep last night as he listened to Bismarck violate his wife over and over, heard Morgan scream her lustful delight at being a slave bitch over and over. The Dog smiled casually as he went to fix himself a cup as well.

"Gods your wife is a good fuck. I knew from the first moment I saw her she was meant to be a slave to Dog dick. I can't wait to see how well your daughters take after their mother. But I'm not worried, I'm sure they'll make as great of Beast whores as your slut of a wife. But hey, who can really blame them. All women everywhere are just animals, and all they really want is to be fucked and bred like a bitch by the strongest Beasts." Bismarck spoke cruelly as Brett just shook with drink in hand, not responding as his family was enslaved before his very eyes.

""Well come on Brett, you're my ride to work this morning. And I want to get my work done as fast as possible so I can come back here and fuck your wife and girls some more." With that last vicious shot at the poor man, Bismarck swept Brett up and forced him outside, driving silently all the way back to the construction site.

*

Upstairs Morgan stood before the window, fully naked, fully in view for the whole neighborhood to see, but not caring in the least. She watched as the two men walked out of the house towards the car; or maybe it was more appropriate to say the hollow husk that used to be a human man and the Adonis of a true Canine alpha male.

Watching Brett shuffle lifelessly down the pavement, Morgan quickly realized she felt absolutely nothing for him. There was no love left in her heart for that pathetic man, the one that sold her off like livestock. She didn't even feel any pity, only disdain for the thing he'd become and relief that there was now nothing left between them. She spat on his name and hoped he would never ever stop thinking about the carnal pleasures she was enjoying without him.

But watching Bismarck she felt utter love and devotion for that perfect specimen of male dominance. It was the ultimate insult to the husband that had sold her, that she would fall so helplessly in love and devote her whole heart and soul to her buyer, accept and embrace her new owner. She relished in the fact that now she was nothing more than a Beast's sex slave, a common brood mare to be used as a vessel of physical pleasure; she couldn't imagine a happier fate.

So watching the two drive off Morgan made her decision. This was the life she accepted, the life she now craved. Now she would gladly indoctrinate her daughters into this wicked world of animal sexual slavery. Brett's family was done, now she and her daughters would experience true paradise serving at Bismarck's feet, or more likely his cock. And she was sure that as happy as she felt her daughters would embrace their new lives as slaves too.

*

Later that afternoon Brett and Morgan's daughters were returning home from school, both seniors about to finish their final years. Linsey and Kinsey were identical twin sisters, both having turned 18 just a couple of months ago. They nearly the same in every way, and as close as twins could be. They had always loved each other and their family, and as one could expect they had no idea how drastically the course of their short lives was about to change.

After their short walk home from school they entered their house just as usual, not at all suspecting anything strange. Mom would be home doing some housework and Dad would be home in a couple of hours, same old same old. So the sudden call for them was a little surprising.

"Kinsey? Linsey? Are you back?" Their mother's serene voice immediately greeted them once they stepped through the door. They looked to each other, a little confused. Mom sounded perfectly normal, not angry or suspicious or anything. It was just a little odd for her to so immediately call for them.

"Yeah Mom." Kinsey called back into the house. "We're back." Linsey followed suit.

"Would you two please come to the living room." Their mother called again, still in her usual pleasant voice.

Again the twins looked to one another, but merely shrugged. They didn't have any reason to think they were in trouble, and Mom didn't sound mad. So they dropped their bags, kicked off their shoes and made their way to the living room. Once the pair stepped through the door they each sucked in a gasp, not at all prepared for the sight that greeted them.

"Welcome home girls." The twins stood with their mouth agape as their mother greeted them as if all were normal. The mature female, however, was seated in a rather seductive pose against the couch. Of far more shock, though, was what their mother was wearing. Kinsey and Linsey practically stared at their mother, who lay in a lacy and extremely revealing lingerie.

Now, Linsey and Kinsey would've always said their mother was a beautiful woman, and they would've meant it. But now as they faced their mother in such erotic clothing, even they couldn't deny that she looked downright sexy! But that was beside the point, the real question was why their mother was waiting for them wearing practically nothing!

"MOM!" They both shouted in unison, not at all in disgust, just in utter surprise. "Wha-What are you wearing!?" Linsey continued, obvious embarrassment painting both of their faces red. But Morgan just smiled at the two, almost like she had a guilty secret to share.

"Sit down girls. We have to have a very important thing to talk about." Morgan continued, still speaking calmly, but the girls were starting to get a little nervous, which their mother quickly sensed. "It's alright girls, you're not in any trouble. There's just a lot you need to learn."

The twins looked to each other rather worried, but what else could they do. So, looking very nervous, the two girls approached the couch, their mother sitting upright right in the middle and inviting them both down. Without much choice, they each sat on one side of their mother, feeling more than a little awkward since their mother was half-naked.

"What's this about mom?" Kinsey asked anxiously. "Yeah, this is kind of weird." Linsey added.

Morgan gave them both a very strange smile they couldn't read before she began. "I won't lie, our lives have just changed drastically, but I think it's definitely for the better. You both remember Bismarck, your 'father's' boss?" Morgan spoke with an odd flair, almost sighing when she mentioned the Dog but sounding rather bitter when mentioning their father.

"Yeah?..." The twins muttered in unison

"Well, our family has arranged some new... business with him. It's a little hard to explain, but, well, I have some videos to show you both. That should explain a lot and then we can discuss things afterward." Morgan led off very cryptically, and Linsey and Kinsey could only sit and listen in confusion.

Morgan then picked up the remote that connected to her TV and laptop and turned them on. Linsey and Kinsey then watched in utter silence and growing horror as their mother showed them the videos Bismarck had shown her. They watched their father break down into a completely wreck, they watched him sign a contract that sold their own lives, and then they watched him lose them all. The twins watched with growing fear and confusion as they learned that they and their mother had been sold to this German Shepherd, that they'd legally become his slaves!

"JESUS MOM!" Kinsey was the first to scream as they both leapt from the seat, each still spiraling from all they'd just learned, just seen. "HOW CAN THEY JUST DO THAT TO US!?" Linsey cried her disbelief as well.

The twins were both astounded, but their mother just kept looking with that increasingly worrying look of serenity on her face. The girls really did not like the calm that their mother was showing.

"Now girls, just calm down and listen to me." Morgan tried to begin, sounding very certain of herself, almost ecstatic to the girls, but that only worried them all the more.

"WHAT?! CALM DOWN?!" Linsey shrieked indignantly. "MOM, WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN YOU BE SO... SO OKAY WITH THIS!?" Kinsey demanded of their mother, both girls staring daggers at the woman whose apparent acceptance of this outrage was becoming more and more enraging.

But again, Morgan just made a sweet sigh, as if she remembering some treasured moment, and indeed she was. The memoires of last night would stay in her head as one of the greatest nights of her life.

"Please girls, just give me a chance. Just sit down, listen, and I'll tell you everything." Now Morgan was pleading a bit with the girls. The twins looked to each other, and though they were both still quite anxious, they nevertheless realized they were getting a little out of control and sat back down.

"Last night Bismarck did exactly what he said he would do. He fucked me, he fucked me hard all night long. And I loved every single second of it. I've never, ever even imagined as much pleasure as I felt last night. I accepted him then, and we made hard, passionate love all night long, and I experienced countless orgasms better than I'd ever felt before. I even knew your father was home and heard everything, and I didn't care. I wanted him to hear. I wanted that damned man to know that his wife was willingly giving herself to Bismarck, and that that Dog was a million times the lover he would ever be. I moaned and howled loud enough to wake the neighbors while Bismarck made me his bitch over and over, cumming buckets of his hot, thick sperm inside of me. And I'll tell you right now girls, it was the best night of my life..."

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers