Indebted Ch. 03

Story Info
Morgan and the twins enjoy some family time in the bath.
4.5k words
4.6
15.1k
18
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
577 Followers

In this chapter a women pleasures her German Shepherd master, and then spends some quality family time making love to her twin daughters in the bath!

*

One week later, Bismarck was sitting in his comfortable office at the construction site, finally getting through some of the paperwork he'd been neglecting. Of course, who exactly could blame him? The Dog was hummingly ecstatic as his thoughts dwelled on the harem he now controlled. It'd been a week since he'd enslaved that family of three sexy ladies and turned them into raving nymphomaniacs who only lived to pleasure his cock, and he'd spent almost all his time in the past days vigorously fucking each one, molding their hearts and bodies into his permanent fuck-slaves.

As Bismarck finished up the day's last form, he looked up with an extremely self-satisfied smirk. Out of his window he spied Brett, the pathetic man whose loving family the Canine had won and enslaved to their ever-growing delight. His eyes burned with an unnecessary cruelty as his thoughts stirred over the things he had planned for Brett.

Just outside Brett droned on mindlessly with his job. In the week since he'd sold his family to his Doggy boss, in the week since his wife and daughters had given their bodies to his animalistic lust, he had never once gone back home. The man knew well by now he was completely unwelcomed by his wife, and he just couldn't bring himself to imagine what his daughters had been up to since Bismarck had "claimed" them.

It was still rather early in the day when Bismarck left his office, letting his foreman know he was heading home early. His trusted Dog coworker and the nearby boys snickered knowing Bismarck was really just going home to plow those human sluts Brett had called his wife and daughters. Brett noticed and did his best to just duck and remain unnoticed, but as Bismarck left his cackling pack and headed out he grabbed Brett by the shoulder.

"Hey Brett, haven't seen you at your place in a while. Not that the wife or kids miss you terribly. But I'm sure you'll be happy to know they haven't been lonely. You know, since I've been railing my thick knot into them every day and night." Bismarck gloated disgustingly to Brett as he had over the past week. Brett couldn't so much as murmur, just stared at the dirt as his boss whispered the harsh truths in his ear.

"But you know, winning your family over a poker game just isn't quite as satisfying as I wanted, maybe because you haven't really been around to see the damage. So I want you to come home from work at five like normal. I want you to see how your family's forgotten you, and how they're all madly in love with being my slaves." And with that last vengeful remark, Bismarck released the man and headed for his truck.

Of course having those three bitches as his fuck-toys was the real prize, but he wanted Brett to suffer more. He wanted him to know how pathetic he was that his family chose the ecstasy of sexual slavery with a Dog over remaining a happy family. He wanted Brett to be a perfect example to all humans, that their women were destined for nothing more than to be Beast's broodmares!

*

Bismarck drove up to Brett's house shortly thereafter. The twins would still be at school by now, but Morgan would be waiting reverently for him, naked and ready to be stuffed with his feral cum. And anyway, Bismarck had plans to explain to her first.

He entered the door to find his perfect slave already awaiting him in her natural state, not a shred of clothing and a look of loving submission.

"Welcome back Darling!" She greeted zealously as she frantically approached him.

Bismarck merely smirked and welcomed her devotion. The lust-mad mother threw herself at the powerful Dog, caressing his worthy body with her own as she stood up to worship him. Bismarck immediately claimed her mouth, relishing in his little whore's devotion as she joyously kissed him back with all her heart. Bismarck drew his tongue from her mouth slowly, a low, rumbling chuckle escaping him as he appreciated her unashamedly aroused form.

"Make sure you save that enthusiasm for later tonight. I'll need it on display for a big show." The Canine teased his helpless mate.

"I'll never lose my enthusiasm! I'm your slave, and I love every second it!" Morgan promised wholeheartedly as she stared with blind adoration up to her beloved captor.

With a toying grin, Bismarck released the woman, who did a little spin and sway as to arouse her owner. She turned about, expecting to lead her unnatural lover deeper into her home so she could be ravaged. Bismarck bared his fangs appreciatively at the sight of her perfect ass, totally open and displayed only for him.

"That's good to know, because I've asked your husband Brett to come back home for the evening." Bismarck suddenly piped, causing Morgan to stop in her tracks.

The feral, fallen woman then turned back and looked at him, her master, as though he'd gone insane. She scoffed hard, displaying the complete and utter disdain she felt just hearing the name of her supposed "husband."

"Why the fuck would I ever want to see that limp-dicked piece of shit again?" Morgan cursed her once-beloved, knowing him now as nothing more than the one who sold her into the life of slavery she now believed she was always born for. Bismarck only grinned with evil intent.

"Because I want Brett to watch us tonight. I want him to see what he's done by selling you all to me. So I'm going to force him to watch as I fuck the Hell out of you and the twins. I want Brett to see just how much you all love it when I rape you mercilessly and force my huge knot into your little human cunts! I want to see what goes through his mind when he realizes how much better his family loves being a Dog's sex-slaves!" As Bismarck explained his intention, Morgan's own face cracked wider and wider into a mad, wicked smile.

"I see now. That's an absolutely perfect idea Master! I should've never questioned you!" As Morgan gushed she ran back and wrapped herself around her most treasured rapist, showing him all the love she no longer felt for her husband. "I can't wait to see the look on Brett's face when I reach the biggest orgasm of my life from getting your thick knot pumping into my womb! I bet that'll give him something to think about. He'll probably go to his shitty motel, rub his worthless little prick and cry over how much bigger better you are than him, imagining you fucking me harder than he ever could!"

Bismarck possessively grabbed his slave's ass as they both stared with malevolent intent into each other's eyes, daydreaming over how completely they would crush Brett's heart and mind by making him a witness to their forbidden, adulterous coupling. But that was still hours from now, and Brett had time to kill, so he may as well enjoy his happy little toy in the meantime.

With a dominant motion, Bismarck swept up the female, Morgan sighing dreamily as the strong Dog carried her upstairs and into the bathroom. He quickly turned the shower on as he told Morgan to strip him, which she did with extreme precision and needy speed. As Morgan was already (and always) naked, the moment Bismarck was free from his societal restrictions her grabbed his prize and threw her under the water, the lust-crazed woman giggling like a mischievous schoolgirl.

The ravenous canine wasted no time, forcing his slave's body hard against the wet tile as he claimed her mouth, Morgan moaning incessantly as he viciously slobbered over her with his muzzle. Water poured over their shameless bodies, slickening the female's skin and soaking her hair as Bismarck's fur matted in the water.

Morgan's arms naturally went to grab her master around his neck as their kiss deepened hungrily. With a possessive show of force, Bismarck roughly gripped his mate's thighs and forced her up. The woman squealed in arousing helplessness as her Doggy owner lifted her into the air, pressing her back against the wall and forcing her to straddle him, her long legs wrapping obediently around his fluffy waist.

The savage Beast wasted no time, as soon as he felt his slave's warm embrace he thrust his massive Dog cock deep inside of her. Morgan couldn't help but break her kiss and moan wantonly as she felt her beloved tormentor's rod claim her love tunnel. Morgan's body had already adapted to accept its' new role as beast fodder, and her pussy welcomed Bismarck's member with only a loving embrace as it thrust clear back to her womb.

As Morgan shuttered around him Bismarck growled in delightful approval.

"Ready for my knot, bitch?" He growled cruelly into her ear.

Morgan was already drooling in mindless pleasure, but the thought of taking that oh so lovely bulge drove her right to the brink of ecstasy. It was only last night that Bismarck had first knotted her with his inhumanly thick flesh, and she knew her body would react in the most pleasurable rejection as her owner forced her to adapt to his bestial physique.

"Yes Bismarck, lock your thick knot into me, treat me like the good bitch I am!" Morgan shivered in ecstasy.

The Canine growled viciously as her forced his bulbous flesh past the reluctant lips of his prize's pussy. Morgan screamed in rapturous pain and delight at the overwhelming sensation filling her. Her body did not want it, but her heart and mind would force it to accept, to learn its' place as the Canine's toy.

After jamming the thick swell of his knot fully inside of Morgan, Bismarck continued to thrust, shallow yet hard inside of her. The hapless female could only moan mindlessly as the cock filled her past her capacity, and the pleasure fired her nerves and brain.

Beast and woman thrust madly together in a savage display of their carnal, unnatural lust. The water poured over their frantically heated bodies as each reached higher and higher in pleasure. Finally the climax came, first for Bismarck who let out a feral roar as he discharged his thick, virile sperm into his receptive bitch.

Morgan screamed out her utter hopeless joy as she felt his knot swell ever further, bubbling over with the life-giving liquid before it exploded deep inside her, injecting the potent, animalistic sperm directly into her womb, filling her completely with its' scalding warmth.

Her instincts rewarded her for receiving her mate's gift, and a savage orgasm coursed through her body, just as amazing and life-defining as the first. It was her ultimately joy, and constant reminder that this was her life, to get fucked, be bred by beasts, and receive the most exquisite pleasure for the rest of her life.

Even after their orgasms subsided, Morgan's body was left in a perpetual, almost tormenting state of bliss. Bismarck remained deeply rooted in her, his bulbous knot locking them together in their twisted, taboo embrace. The female could only relish in her fate as Bismarck held her under the water, keeping them connected, where they would remain for almost an hour until his cock subsided, and Morgan loved every last second.

*

As had become their norm, Linsey and Kinsey spent practically all the school day in a trance, daydreaming of getting fucked by their Canine owner and doing their best not to let their pussies soak all the way through their panties. Their friends definitely noticed something was strange with them, but they decided they wanted to wait before they revealed what their new "home situation" was like.

Immediately after the last bell the twins raced home as quickly as they could. "We're home!" The excitable siblings announced as they barged through the front door. No verbal response came, but that was okay, the twins knew their mother and master were probably too caught up in the throes of passion. But they could hear muffled moans emanating from the living room, so they dropped their school gear and happily strode hand in hand.

The twins each flushed crimson red as they took in the sexy scene, their arousal immediately spiking tenfold. Bismarck sat back, near fully clothed and very relaxed on the couch and gave them a simple, almost polite nod in greeting.

Meanwhile their mother was fully nude, as a pet should be, splayed over the couch with her lover's huge, doggy cock in her mouth. Muffled moans constantly escaped the fallen woman's mouth even as she lathed the wondrous dick in her love and praise. She did her best to swallow the Canine rod as deep as she could, lavishing over every inch of foreboding flesh with her tongue. What she couldn't swallow she rubbed incessantly with her slender fingers, greedily encircling his throbbing knot and the base.

The twins definitely came at the right time, and licked their lips jealously as they witnessed the climax. Bismarck eye's squeezed shut as he brutally grabbed the back of Morgan's head and forced her down, the woman humming in submissive delight.

They could actually see the thick wad of cum surge up from his knot, through his cock as it shot right into their mother's mouth. Morgan devotedly sucked in as much of the blessed semen as she could, even as globs of cum escaped her mouth and stained her lover's pants.

With a satisfied growl Bismarck wrenched Morgan up off of his cock, still standing tall, angry and red. Morgan threw her head back as she struggled to keep the immense load in her mouth where it belonged. Her eyes glazed in euphoria as she experienced the true pleasure of fulfilling her purpose as a sex-slave. Slowly she swallowed down every last drop of sperm, silently thanking her owner for his gratitude of her service.

Once she had finished Morgan breathed slowly as she recovered from the joyous duty. In the meantime Bismarck appreciatively caressed the MILF's bare thigh as he turned his attentive, predatory grin towards the twins.

"Welcome back girls, we've been waiting." He said plainly, oddly more restrained than usual, not that the girls noticed or cared.

"Sorry Master!" Came Kinsey's immediate response. "We'd quit school completely if we could, but we still rushed home as fast as possible!" Linsey agreed as the lust started to burn in their eyes.

Immediately their hands went to shirt and skirt buttons in frantic attempts to undress themselves. Linsey had just taken away her shirt and Kinsey had just dropped her skirt on the floor when Bismarck let out a hearty chuckle, holding a hand up for them to pause. They each froze in total confusion as they stared at their master, of course following his command but wondering why he wasn't already driving his throbbing knot into their little pussies.

"Sorry girls, but tonight's fun will have to wait. I have a few... special plans for the evening." Bismarck led on with malice in his eyes, but Linsey and Kinsey only fantasized all the more, agonizing over the lust they'd need to hold in for several more hours.

"Ohhh, please don't make us wait master!" The twins pleaded together, which only caused Bismarck to laugh more and even Morgan to chuckle lightly.

"Now girls, don't be so greedy. I know you sluts love to get filled with doggy dick, but that's up to Bismarck, not us." Morgan chastised her little girls as though they were complaining about eating their vegetables, to which they merely turned their heads down.

"Morgan, why don't you take the girls into the shower? They can help clean you off and you can tell them our plans for the evening. Unfortunately since I rushed home early I have some important business calls to make, so I'd appreciate it if you could keep each other entertained until I call for you." Bismarck explained calmly as he zipped his still engorged cock back securely in his pants, removing the temptation form the girls' eyesight.

But Morgan just looked back to him and displayed her full devotion. "Yes Bismarck, we'll be awaiting and ready when you want us." The mother said with a very slight bow, which amused her owner.

The milfy mother then rose and approached her daughters, one-hundred percent comfortable with her nakedness around them. "Come on girls, why don't we clean each other up and get ready for the evening." She said happily to them.

"Okay mom!" Linsey and Kinsey immediately dropped their pouting attitude, knowing it was not becoming of good little slaves. Morgan turned and led them away, and the twins, still each half undressed, followed her dutifully upstairs.

*

They all entered the decently large bathroom, closing the door only to keep the steam and heat trapped, not at all concerned with privacy. Once in, the twins immediately undid the rest of their annoying school clothes and kicked them aside. None of the women were ashamed at all to get fucked by a huge Dog cock in front of each other, let alone be naked.

Morgan sat on the edge of the large tub and started to fill it with warm water, while Kinsey and Linsey put up their hair and began to scrub their skin with some exfoliates. The atmosphere was rather relaxed, and very loving. None could yet admit, but all girls were silently, but really secretively watching their naked mother, daughters, and sisters, enjoying their beauty, and slowly feeling their arousal ebb once again.

"So mom, what were these big plans for tonight anyway?" Kinsey was the first to break the silence, and as both twins turned to watch their mother she smiled at them. It was a strange smile, almost cruel looking, yet somehow extremely erotic to the young girls.

"Bismarck's invited your 'father' back home for the evening. Our master's going to force that disgusting man to watch as he ravishes all three of us in front of his very eyes." Morgan spoke breathily, both malice and extreme lust dripping off her voice.

The twins each sucked in a gasp as they looked to each other incredulously. But their eyes soon fell as the thought of forcing their father to watch them submit to Beast cock invaded their minds, and they found it unbelievably hot. They literally hadn't seen their father since before they were enslaved, and now he'd be forced to see them be bred like the pair of lowly broodmares they'd become. Their pussies twitched violently as they imagined the look of shame he'd have.

"Oh, fuck..." Kinsey whispered harsh under her breath as lust-driven lube started to leak from her slit.

"Is daddy really going to watch as Master Bismarck fucks us?" Linsey asked her mother, her voice low in wonder as she pictured it all.

Morgan smiled back both sweetly and with a wicked animosity about her. "That's right baby. This'll be the last night we ever think about that man for the rest of our lives." Morgan rose then and joined her daughters on the floor, sitting right between them. They each instinctively scooted right next to her, their silky skin caressing one another.

"We're gonna show Brett that he's failed; as a father, as a husband, and as a man. We're gonna show him we don't need him, and we don't care that he sold us to a Dog. We're gonna show him that now we would choose to sell our own bodies to Bismarck, and we'll happily live as his sex slaves forever!" Morgan spoke almost in a trance, her eyes going low and her voice cracking as she pictured the utter ecstasy she'd feel tonight, knowing her husband would be watching her bed an animal over him.

The twins each breathed hard as they fantasized the same thing. Unconsciously, Morgan's arms encircled her two lovely daughters' shoulders, bringing the family of erotic girls even closer together. Every female could feel her womb stirring with lust, and each could almost feel their other family members' arousal growing within them as well. They all knew what they wanted; to break down the last family barriers for good!

"Girls!..." Morgan rasped out as her breaths came quicker and quicker. "This is our family now!... Our new, better family!... And if this is gonna be our new lives... then we should learn to love each other completely!"

HighLumin
HighLumin
577 Followers
12