Indecent Connections Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I want you to ride that fucking cock and make that pussy come do you understand."

"Yes sir"

"You're gonna make that pussy come."

"Yes, thank you Master Aiden, yes"

"Good girl, you need that inside you don't you?"

"Yes, I need it inside of me."

"What, what do you need inside of me."

"This cock"

"Yes, I think you're beautiful when you do that. You're all mine. You know how proud I am of you when you ride this cock like that." She was getting dangerously close to coming and I started rubbing harder on her clit.

"Come on now all the way. You're gonna come all over that cock for me. Right there, you still need to ask to come."

"Yes Master Aiden, can I come. Please let me come Master Aiden."

"Yeah you come right now, you let all that dirty pussy juice on that cock right now you dirty little fucking bitch. Come on, come one, good girl, good girl." When she was finishing off her orgasm I pulled her back so her head was resting on my shoulder.

"Did you come for me?"

"Yes"

"Did you fucking come for me?"

"Ah, yes master Aiden. I came for you."

"Good, then what does a good slut do?"

"Licks it clean"

"Then what are you waiting for?" She slid down and started licking my cock clean of all her pussy juices. I let her be for a few minutes so that I could enjoy the sensation and so she could gain a false sense of relaxation again. Eventually I was ready to move onto the next portion of this fun night. I pulled Ava up by the hair and tossed her onto the bed on her stomach. She squeaked in surprise but nothing that would cause me to be alarmed that I had gone too far.

Before Ava got a chance to look back at me to see what was going on I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back. The tension from her arms made it so that her back was arched and she couldn't comfortably move her head back to look at me. I kept her arms tight behind her back with one hand while I got a condom and ripped it open with my teeth. I was quick to unravel it onto my cock. With one swift move I shoved myself into Ava's pussy and bottomed out almost immediately. She yelled from the sudden intrusion but I didn't see it as a yell of extreme pain so I continued with my fucking of her pussy.

I pulled her arms very tightly and used it as a leverage to drill myself deeper inside her. Her moans were more like yelps at this point but I still didn't stop. My whole point is that I didn't want Ava to think that this was about her. For the first time I wanted Ava to understand that this time is was all about me. This seemed like the best plan for her to get over this immense fear that she had been feeling before. Ava was worried about how I would be feeling about Eric hitting on her; but I didn't care about it. This was the first time that I actually saw what Ava had talked about our first night. She had said that it was not just a sexual component that she was looking for. It was about someone having that undeniable control over her.

I saw, now more than ever, that she didn't just desire that type of domination but she needed it. Whether or not this was her own personality or something that was created didn't matter to me. Ava was mine and I wouldn't give her to anyone. Not just her body but her everything. I reveled in this ownership as well; my own thoughts on this whole matter were changing. It intrigued me how she changed my ideals so quickly. The first time Ava and I were together in that way in my office my first thought was that I wouldn't do this ever again. Now I was here hoping that our next time together could come sooner. My second thought was that I would continue to treasure her as my little sister for the rest of my life.

This idea was also changed now, now I wanted to mess her up. I wanted to watch Ava fall apart, but only by my hands. The only marks I wanted to see on her were marks that I had made. The only person that was allowed to hear her cries were me. Lastly the only possible person that was allowed to take her body was me, and I was the only person that would ever have her again.

"Oh God, sir it feels good. My pussy feels like it's being ripped open!" Ava lifted her head up only to inform me of her enjoyment. I let go of her arms but I didn't give her much freedom because I pinned her back down with my whole body. Her arms were pinned between the two of our bodies and I made sure to make her feel crushed between the bed and me. I suddenly got an idea that had never really come to me before. With one hand firmly capturing Ava I let the other rise up to her neck. A long while ago I actually did have a girlfriend who liked this type of thing but I had never gotten into it myself. With Ava however it was completely different. This was something new that I desperately wanted to do with her.

She knew exactly what was happening but didn't try to fight me. She actually tightened up on me in what I knew from her to be excitement. Just before I started squeezing she said something that surprised me.

"Yes, oh my god yes, I love this. Please choke me, squeeze all the air out of me. I need it." I kept fucking her pussy hard as I tightened my grip over her esophagus. As always I was vigilant over her bodies reactions when I was getting rough with her. She was still very snuggly pinned down to me but I gave her enough movement to turn her head. Which I allowed because I knew she would keep eye contact with me as I continued my assault on her body. Her body shivered underneath me and I could see her orgasm as close as mine was.

"Please sir, may I come. Can I please..." Her voice was raspy since I had blocked off most of her air. The only reason she was able to speak for that brief period was so that I could give her some air as a break. As I extended the amount of time I constricted her airway I gave her more and more room to move around. When she noticed she made a reach for the sheets and my hand around her neck. It was a normal reaction that I knew was not a plea for me to stop or anything of the sort. I was reaching the very peak of my resistance against my orgasm and I wasn't planning on holding it back much longer.

"Come on Ava, come again for me little girl. Come on now, I wanna feel that pussy explode all over me." Her hand nearly clawed at my hand as her body let go of everything and came underneath me. She had wanted to yell out but couldn't with my hand crushing her airway. When we were both finished releasing out sexual tensions we both collapsed down onto the bed. I fell off to the side so as to not hurt Ava. I turned my head and saw Ava was already looking at me with a cute smile on her lips. I turned a little to have my hand caress her cheek. She had this big smile on that made me happy to just be near her. Her eyes started to droop from exhaustion and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I think a bath is in order for you little miss." I told her sitting up. She mumbled something that I couldn't quite make out so I ignored it and picked her up off the bed. Her body was a little limp but I just took it as exhaustion. I didn't stop her as she wrap her arms around my neck and snuggled into my neck. Before doing anything else I put Ava down on the bathroom counter and started drawing the bath. We were both undressed already so I simply picked Ava up and put her down in the tub before joining her.

Ava was all but too happy to relax back into my chest. She turned a little bit to be able to completely rest her head on my shoulder. I let her do as she wanted and was even happy to let her relax after that intense session. I took the time to wash her very carefully so that she could sleep soundly tonight. Like always she let me do whatever I pleased and actually seemed too tired to even do anything if she wanted to. When I was finished with washing the soap off I looked down and saw that she was actually asleep. I chuckled slightly at her cuteness but then lifted her up out of the tub. She woke up a little to help me dry her off but she was pretty much gone into dream land. I put her into my bed and then gave her a light kiss. With all that finished I fell asleep next to her. Needless to say I was eagerly awaiting for tomorrow.

12