Indecent Desires Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Donna had examined her own pussy many times while washing herself, but never had she been this close to a pussy before. Donna took her time exploring this newfound joy before her. She stoked, caressed and explored the various reaches of this treasure she now beheld. She rubbed the clit at the top of the slit and watched her sister shudder, the more she did the more her sister reacted. Soon Donna was playing with Laura's juicy pussy with great abandon. Ever so cautiously and tentatively she reached out her tongue and flicked the inside of Laura's slit. The taste of the juices was the same that she licked from her finger but there was something different, something unexplainable but undeniable.

She knew that she had crossed a line without even stopping to examine the consequences, but it was too late now. She had tasted her first pussy tonight and she liked it, she liked it a lot. Even though it was her sister's pussy and at this very moment her sister was licking her pussy, she could not stop herself. She knew that this night had ignited a fire in her that she could not contain no matter how much she tried. She now knew the pleasure that her pussy could bring her and the pleasure that she could bring to others and she was hooked. Donna knew that she eagerly wanted to do this again and as often as she could.

Donna furiously licked, sucked, nibbled and poked her sister's pussy in all the ways the she liked or imagined would feel good. Obviously she was doing good because Laura was going out of her mind with pleasure and desire. The more pleasure Donna gave Laura the harder Laura worked on Donna's pussy. Soon both girls worked themselves into a sexual frenzy and were both on the verge of climaxing.

With one last flick of the tongue Laura set Donna off and Donna screamed into Laura's pussy as a torrential climax ripped through her young body. The heat and excitement of the moment was too much for Laura to bear. Seeing her sister cum so hard and knowing that it was she that brought such pleasure to her own sister sent Laura over the edge.

Any last doubts or pangs of regret washed out of Laura's body with the copious amounts of cum from her pussy. Laura had always loved her sister and had done her best to look out for her like any sibling should. Now however that love had changed, deepened even. Laura did not regret making the move she did tonight, she knew that she loved women and she was happy with herself. She liked guys as well but she also loved women, she could not imagine her life without tasting pussy now and than.

Donna did not seem to mind what they were doing, perhaps they could continue Laura pondered. Perhaps this would allow her to leave her mother in peace. Laura knew that although Julia obviously enjoyed the experience they shared that day earlier, deep down however, Julia did not seem comfortable with it. Laura decided that she would seek release she needed in the arms of her sister whenever the urge came over her.

Donna eagerly lapped up all the pussy juice she could, the taste and aroma was heavenly. Donna was surely in paradise and could not imagine a happier place to be than where she was at that moment. Donna loved her sister more now than she had ever loved anyone. She turned around and the girls snuggled up to each other under the covers.

The girls just held each other there for a moment and gazed into each other's eyes as they basked in the joy of what they had shared. It was not an awkward silence but the joyous moment that two contented lovers share after a blissful lovemaking session. The held each other tight and tenderly caressed each other as they drifted off to sleep, still not saying a word to each other. No words were needed, they both knew what the other felt and that was more than enough for the moment.

* * *

The mental strain on Julia over the next few months was intense. Julia kept hiding away in her room and kept herself busy, not allowing herself to be still enough to think of what had happened. She was ashamed of herself for what she had done with Laura that day weeks ago. No matter how many excuses she told herself, she could not forgive herself mostly for enjoying what had happened.

What's worse is that now whenever she looked at her daughters she found herself admiring their fit, trim shapely bodies in a way that no mother should. Once or twice she even found herself fondly remembering that time with Laura and longing to feel that tongue lapping at her pussy again. She would shake it off and think on other things, but soon enough the image of her eldest daughter licking her pussy would return. The forbidden images that flashed across her mind constantly, desire and burning fire she felt in her loins all continuously gnawed away at her willpower. This all added up to one thing that Julia feared, that sooner or later her will to fight would be gone. She would then find herself in her daughter's arms once more but this time she would be the aggressor.

More disturbing to her was that she also lusted after her youngest, most innocent daughter Donna. It seems that the experience with Laura had awoken something inside her that she never knew was there. It started innocently enough with Julia admiring how Donna was growing into a beautiful young lady. This was no different than what any other mother has done from time to time. Julia was pleased with what she saw, a little too pleased it seems. Julia must have looked too long for she than started to notice just how attractive and beautiful her youngest daughter truly was. She found herself tracing the curves of her daughter's form with her hungry eyes and lust filled heart. She did not know where all these feelings and impulses were stemming from. She wished she could find the source so she could pull the plug on this nightmarish hell she found herself in.

Julia didn't know what to do, she felt as if she was losing grip of her sanity and that she was starting to crack under the pressure. She knew that she could not fight her feelings forever but she also could not accept or explore them either. She was literally torn between two completely different positions and there was no middle ground; there was no compromise. You either had sex with your children or you didn't; a seemingly simple choice yet harder when confused by emotions. One position she secretly yearned for and seemed inevitable, the other she clung to desperately. However with each passing day, she was losing ground in her internal struggle and she knew it.

Julia was washing the dishes after supper one day as she normally did and today was no exception. Today though Julia could see Donna's reflection in the glass cupboard doors and naturally caught her eye. Julia watched as Donna straightened up the living room and admired the beautiful woman that her daughter was fast becoming. Her breasts were ample and desirable along with rest of her tall, athletic body. The younger daughter had a long slender physique and a most pleasing rear view. Julia admired the shape of Donna's rump each time she would bend over to pick up something. Julia zeroed in on her daughter's pussy and examined it closely. Julia actually wondered what it would taste like, what another woman's pussy would feel, more specifically, what her daughters' pussies would feel like.

Julia tried to shake off the feeling and think of other things. She was getting far too hot and she had let herself go too far in her daydream that time and she knew it. She was spending longer and longer amounts of time in these daydreams this past long while and it was disturbing to her. Julia knew that she could not hold out much longer, but she knew that she had to keep a lid on her impulses.

Perhaps if she talked to someone it might help, but whom could she trust? Who could she talk to that would not turn her in? Nobody came to mind and she shook the thought away from herself and went back to washing the dishes. Just then she felt a female form pressed up against her from behind. She looked up at the reflection and saw Donna bending over, Julia knew that it was Laura.

"Hello dear, how are you?" Julia said in a forced calm voice.

"Oh fine. My you look tense, you need a backrub don't you?" Laura asked rhetorically and before Julia could protest Laura started rubbing her mother's shoulders while keeping her body pressed tightly against her mother.

Julia knew this was a bad idea but she could not deny that she was tense, she was always tense these days. The backrub she was receiving felt so good, the fact that Laura was so tightly pressed up against her was good and bad. On the one hand it was just what she secretly craved but she knew it might feel too good to her. She wanted to protest but she never could form the words. She instead decided to enjoy it for now but just keep a tight rein on things.

Laura had seen how her mother was admiring Donna the past while. Laura was afraid for her mother's sanity and felt it was her responsibility to help her mother out. Laura knew the struggle that her mother was going through all too well, she also sensed the inevitability of her plight. For she knew that her mother had loved what they had done, and even wanted to do again but she could not accept it. Laura wanted to end her mother's suffering and soon, she knew that she promised to leave her mother alone but she could not bear to see her mother torture herself anymore.

Laura and Donna wanted to give their mother a nudge to push her into their arms. They felt they could help their mother come to terms with the new, more special relationship they wanted to start. It was clear that they were attracted to their mother and their mother was attracted to them. To the girls it was only natural that they deepen that love and make each other happy. They wanted to make her as happy as they have made each other happy these past few months. They decided that all this guilt and pain was doing nobody any good and it was up to them to do something about it. In one fell swoop they wanted to do away with all the hurt in their mother's heart and end their mother's torment.

Today Laura had sent Donna into the living room to clean up in hopes to stir her mother up and it worked. Laura waited for Julia to dream herself into a horny state before she moved in. Laura now silently signaled Donna to change what she was doing. The plan was that once Laura started the massage Donna would sit on the couch, spread her legs and play with herself. The wanted to see what would happen if they applied just a little nudge to their mother. They wanted to know if they could release he tension that had been building up in her.

Julia was very much enjoying the massage she was getting and Laura was quite skilled at giving them. Many times before she had received backrubs from her daughter, but never before had they made her feel like this. Never before was she so horny and turned on by them. She wanted to spin around and kiss her daughter passionately. She wanted to do all kinds of things that she knew she could not let herself do. She reaffirmed her resolve not to give in and keep a handle on things.

She glanced up to check on Donna and was shocked by what she saw. There on the couch facing her was Donna with her legs spread wide and she was now boldly playing with herself. Julia watched her daughter pleasure herself and found that she could not tear her eyes away, nor could she speak to tell her to stop. For minutes on end she watched her youngest daughter stroke her index finger in and out of her pussy. Donna's eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open as she sat back and basked in the pleasure her finger was giving her. Laura was the one to break the silence.

"Doesn't she look good?" Laura whispered in her mother's ear ever so quietly. Julia did not answer but drew a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Look at that juicy pussy, it's quite delicious let me assure you." Laura said as she now lightly stroked the outsides her mother's breasts.

Julia's mind reeled as her mind was filled with images of her two daughters locked in a 69 position eating each other out. She tried to get the image out of her mind but could not, she was fast approaching the point of no return and desperately wanted to put the breaks on all of it. She looked up at her youngest daughter's pussy and she wondered what it would taste like, she wondered what it would be like to do what Laura had done to her. What would it be like to eat another woman's pussy, to flick her tongue across that young skin? She pushed all of it out of her mind and let out one last plea for restraint.

"Please don't do this." Julia said with at tear. She did not want to start anything but it seemed she was not able to stop herself from thinking about it.

Julia was fast losing this battle with herself. She looked up at Donna one last time that now had stopped finger fucking her pussy. She still had her legs spread wide open but now she spread her pussylips apart with one hand. She extended the finger she had used to pleasure herself out to her mother in an invitation to lick it. Julia licked her lips and felt her weight start to shift, she almost accepted the invitation but had to stop herself by holding firmly onto the edge of the sink.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked as she kissed the nape or her mother's neck while boldly caressing her mother's breasts. Laura would pinch a nipple now and then while seductively kissing Julia's neck and earlobe. Julia did not want the young woman to stop, for she was quite skilled at what she was doing. She closed her eyes strained to let out one last halfhearted objection and prepared herself to give in to her daughter one more time.

"Yes, please stop." Julia said with a shaky voice, knowing that she did not want anything to stop but as quickly as it had started it finished.

In that moment when Laura knew that she had won. She felt ashamed for making her mother do something that she clearly wasn't ready for and Laura could not go through with it. Laura knew that the next time (if there would be a next time) she made love to her mother, her mother would come to her. Laura knew than that it was not fair to push her mother into something she was ready to accept. However she knew that they had accomplished something significant, she had brought her mother to the brink of saying yes. That in itself would plant the seed in her mother's mind to one day allow herself to say yes.

There was a rush of air as Julia's back felt cold without Laura's hot flesh pressed up against her. Julia looked up and Donna was no longer there either. Julia was alone with a sink of dirty dishes and a very horny pussy. She took a deep breath and thanked her lucky stars that nothing happened. She was thankful that Laura was considerate enough to obey her wishes and had left her alone.

However there was an air of disappointment, of a fantasy unfulfilled in Julia's heart. There was a part of her that desperately wanted to taste not one but both of her daughter's pussies. Her lust had grown tenfold when she learned that Laura and Donna were sexually involved. It did explain why Laura had kept her word and had stayed away from her not made any moves before this. It seems that both her daughters were busy pleasing each other; for a moment Julia felt a twinge of jealousy.

Why should they be allowed to find release in this house, if she was still a prisoner of her own lust, it was not fair. Here Julia was going near insane trying to keep a lid on her own passions and desires and her daughters were flaunting theirs openly. Julia was so angry and frustrated but was not sure what to do. Should she insist that they stop doing what they were doing? How could she enforce such a ban? Wouldn't they just sneak around behind her back anyway?

Julia knew she was in no state to do anything, she could not trust herself at that moment. Just the thought of her daughter's embracing each other made her pussy twinge and her passion boil. She did not know what she would do if she actually saw them in action. Just then she was only mere seconds away from completely giving in to her daughter once more. Who only knows what she would do if faced with a similar situation again. She feared that she would more easily and quickly give in to her secret passions and taste the forbidden pleasures of her daughters.

She hung her head in shame and began to sob; the pressures and the inevitability of the situation was getting to her. She knew now that sooner or later she would give herself to her children unless some drastic measures were taken. She knew she needed to get some distance and perspective on the whole thing. She wanted to figure a way to set things right, to make things like they used to be. She wanted the innocence back and wanted to forget everything that happened. If she could she would have gone back in time and changed things to make sure they never started. This was no time to dwell on what had happened, for it was in the past, she needed to concentrate on what to do about it now.

Julia was packing one bag and getting dressed when the girls found her. She had her back to them and was almost done when they spoke. They knew that their Mother was upset and wondered if they had indeed pushed her too far. They wondered if their mother was leaving for good and they were quite understandably scared.

"Where are you going?" Laura asked with a look of fear on her face.

"I need to get away for a few days." Julia replied without looking at her daughters for she did not want them to see the tears in her eyes.

"Why?" Donna blurted out.

"Because I need to sort some things out." Julia said and wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around. "But I will come back." Julia forced a smile. "Hey, what's the matter, doesn't Mom deserve a vacation?" She asked trying to keep the moment light.

"Yes." Both girls said in a drained sad chorus.

"Well than, I'll be back before you know it, Your Grandma will be here soon to watch over you while I'm gone so you be good for her okay?" Julia said as she looked over the sorrowful faces of her daughters. She took one in each arm and hugged them tightly for a moment, and for a moment all was well. "Everything will be alright, I promise, I don't know how, but trust me, it will." She smiled as she kissed each daughter quickly on the lips. A twinge of electricity shot to her pussy with each kiss. It was than that she was aware how close these two supple forms were to her and her temperature started to rise. She let go of them and grabbed her bag and headed for the living room fighting the temptation to kiss them again all the way to the kitchen.

She dropped her bag by the front door and got one last glass of water before leaving. She was still quite shaken and not sure if she was doing the right thing but it was something that she needed to do. Julia wanted to plan her next move. She needed to take control of the situation before it got completely out of hand. Julia looked back at her girls one last time as she picked up her bag to leave for her short vacation.

"Bye mom." Both girls said in chorus as they clung to each other for support. Julia got hot just looking at them in their embrace she turned to leave.

"I love you mom, hurry back." Laura said fighting back tears.

"Yes mom, hurry back." Donna agreed.

"I love you too honey, I'll be back in a few days." Julia said as she closed the door behind her.

To Be Continued...

tempter
tempter
48 Followers