Indecent Desires Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"Mom, I have one question." Donna started. "Who's she?" Donna asked pointing to Lisa.

"She's a good friend. We met at a roadside diner she works at not far from here. She recommended this place to me, she's a great listener and we've grown quite close."

"How close?" Laura asked with a knowing hint in voice.

"Quite close." Julia said while looking into Laura's eyes in a way that confirmed Laura's suspicions.

"Really?" Donna said with intrigue in her voice as she put her hand on her mother's thigh.

"Yes." Julia said looking in Donna's eyes.

Julia then proceeded to explain everything that happened to her since she left them. Carefully she left out her experience while hiking, she may tell them about it someday but not today. Both sisters were good listeners, asking questions now and then. Lisa even joined in now and again to clarify some point or another.

It was a lively conversation as both daughters learned what their mother was up to recently. The lustful tensions were soon replaced with the laughter and understanding of kindred spirits. Everyone felt at ease around each other and for the first time in a long time Julia was enjoying her daughter's company. Julia was not tense but rather now felt like times of old, like the lively conversations they used to have.

It was a bit of a shock to imagine their mother who only a few weeks ago recoiled from their touch to be involved with this women. However both women could understand how it came about, and knew that it was a positive step. It was a step that took Julia closer to them and they knew it, so jealousy was not a factor, curiosity was.

"Now I have a question for you two." Julia said as she swallowed hard. "How long have you two been involved?" Julia asked with a nervous, shy look that she flashed at both of her daughters.

It was now Donna and Laura's turn to come clean and confess. Both women took turns explaining everything about their new relationship. No detail was left out as they told the story of how they came together. Both women tried to convey how happy they now were, how much in love they both were. As Julia listened to their story, she saw how intertwined it was with her own. Julia saw how they themselves wrestled with the same demons as she did but resolved them much more quickly.

"I guess all of this is my fault after all and I'm sorry for the pain it has caused you." Laura admitted at the end of their story.

"Don't be silly dear." Julia said compassionately as she held Laura's hand.

"No it is, let me explain." Laura said shaking her head.

Laura than started to tell her mother the story she had wanted to for so very long. She sat there and told her mother the long tale of curiosity, desire, self-questioning, lust, quiet torment and her own quest for answers. Laura explained her own tale in detail to help her mother see that she was not alone. Laura wanted her mother to see that she did understand very well what her mother was going through. Donna listened intently as well to the tale, whilst they had talked on occasion about it, she had never heard the whole story.

"So long, how could you have felt like that for so long?" Julia said with tear filled eyes as her heart went out to her eldest daughter.

Instinctively she put her arm around Laura and pulled her close to her in an embrace of comfort, not lust. Laura fell into the embrace and it felt good to finally confess everything to her mother, to finally have her mother understand. A few tears escaped her and fell to her mothers accepting bosom. For the moment, everything was right; they were a family again.

"I fought those feelings for so very long, but in the end I knew that I had accept them. Once I realized that they were not going anywhere, I knew that I had to deal with them somehow. I hoped that by trying to seduce you, I would be able to see how silly it was and finally be able to let them go." Laura said and paused.

"I see." Julia said quietly as she put her arm around Donna to include her I the tender moment.

"I didn't think about how it would affect you, but I tried anyways and you know the result." Laura finished.

"Indeed I do my dear." Julia finished as she stroked Laura's hair.

"I'm so very sorry for what that did to you, can you ever forgive me?" Laura said as she looked into her mother's eyes with a pained, sorrowful look.

"I understand now what happened and why you did what you did. I won't deny that it has not been easy on me but I don't blame you for that. After all, I also understand what you have been through. I suppose in my own way, I already have forgiven you." Julia said with a kiss on the forehead, the relived look on Laura's face brought a smile to Julia's.

"In a way, that moment you guys shared is what brought Laura and I together." Donna said quietly.

A perplexed look on Julia and Laura's faces prompted Donna to tell her own story of what had prompted her own feelings. Donna felt better in sharing her own story and felt relieved in sharing her deepest secret with the people that she loved the most.

The three women sat quietly to digest all that they had shared and heard. It was a lot to take in and somehow the world was different because of it. As they sat there in that tender embrace, nobody was nervous or tense holding each other, it just felt right. Each woman simply felt like this was the most natural thing in the world. Love flowed between them silently and each could not mistake it or deny it. The love they now shared was deeper and more intense then before.

"I love you mom." Laura said quietly.

"I know dear, I love you too." Julia responded in kind.

"No mom, you don't understand." Laura paused to look her mother in the eyes. "I love you not only as a mother but as a woman . . . as a lover." Laura said and waited for a response.

"I know dear, I love you too, God help me, I love you not only as a daughter, but as a lover as well." Julia said with a tear in her eye. "How can I not?" Julia said and a heavy burden was lifted from her heart.

"I love you too mom." Donna said looking lovingly at her mother.

"I know dear, I love you just as much. God help me, I want both of you like I never thought I would." Julia finished and wiped the tear from her eye.

"Do you mean it? Do you really mean it mom?" Laura said, herself on the brink of tears.

"Yes my love." Julia said and kissed each of her daughters on the lips with a loving, tender kiss and held them tight. "I have you to thank for this Lisa." Laura finished as she looked over to the quiet woman sitting alone in the chair.

Lisa had said nothing in the past while because she did not want to spoil the mood that was in the mood. As well she was riveted by the stories that was shared with her. However the sight of these three beautiful women kissing, caressing and carrying on had its effect on her, she was horny. Lisa had squirmed in her seat a few times, trying to quietly take care of her needs without drawing attention to herself.

"All I did was try to help you understand and work through your feelings." Lisa said dismissively.

"You did so much more, you brought us all back together again. For that I am forever in your debt." Julia said with an appreciative smile.

"We owe you so much for bringing our mother back to us." Laura said with a warm smile.

"Yes, thank you. How can we ever thank you?" Donna agreed.

For a moment Lisa was speechless and nervous for being the centre of the attention all at once. All she did was simply do what she could to help this woman that she cared for, to be a friend to her new lover. While she was happy for how things worked out for Julia. In helping Julia, Lisa had brought herself closer to pain. It was a sad time for her, as Lisa knew that soon enough Julia would leave with her daughters and return home. Soon enough Lisa would be alone, the fling would be over and the whirlwind that had been her life would calm down.

A Cheshire cat smile crept over Julia's lips and for the moment Julia's demeanor became very catlike. Smoothly she brought Donna's face up to hers and kissed the woman sweetly, cherishing the taste of her lips. Once the kiss was over Julia prepared to speak with the sultriest voice she could muster.

"Donna sweetheart, I have some unfinished business with your sister you understand." Julia said and held a momentary pause for effect. "I was wondering if you be a dear and properly express our most heartfelt gratitude to our dear friend Lisa." Julia made sure to accentuate the proper words and every word dripped with sex.

A wicked smile crept across Donna's face. "Of course mother, it's the least we could do." Donna replied with a seductive voice of her own.

"That's not really necessary." Lisa said apprehensively.

Lisa was not sure of this new development. She had not made love with any woman but Julia in her life. As she argued with herself what to do Donna floated closer to her drenched pussy. Her own body betrayed her better judgment and her legs fell over the arms of the chair and she scooted down to the edged of the chair. The sight was quite inviting for Donna and she paused to take in the beauty of this woman spread before her.

"Oh yeah mom, I can see how you couldn't resist this!" Donna said not taking her eyes off the pussy before her. She looked up into Lisa's nervous eyes past the tight, petite body of the nervous woman. Their eyes locked and Lisa watched as Donna slowly reached out with her tongue to flick her clitoris. A moan escaped Lisa's lips as her whole body relaxed and slumped further into the chair as Donna worked her magic.

"Tasty, isn't she sweetheart." Julia said as she watched her youngest daughter eating her lover.

"Finger licking good!" Donna said as she thrust a finger into Lisa's pussy, another appreciative moan escaped the motionless woman.

As Donna began to thrust her finger in and out of her new lovers pussy she held the lips open with her other hand. No part of that pussy was untouched by the talented tongue of Donna that night. Up one side of the pussy lips, a few licks on the clitoris in time with the thrusting fingers, down the other side. It was a tried and true pattern for Donna and was sure to bring her a delicious feast from this new pussy. Donna really did want to show this woman how thankful she was for all that she had done for them.

The show that Julia and Laura were watching was great but they had other needs to take care of. With a loving smile Julia moved in and kissed Laura with a passionate kiss that was long overdue. Hands explored each other's body like horny high school kids as they explored the flesh of their new lover. Julia moaned into Laura's mouth as her daughter's hands explored her most tender and erotic places with expert touch.

"Oh God baby, how could I ever have pushed you away?" Julia moaned as Laura's lips kissed their way down her mother's bosom and found a nipple. "Oh yeah baby, suck on mommies tits like you used to!" Julia moaned as she continued to caress her daughter's body.

Laura now attacked her mother's breasts doing everything in her power to bring pleasure to the focus of her desire for so many years. This was the moment that Laura lived for and she was not going to waste it. Her mother was her lover willingly and she was egging her on. Laura wanted to cry for joy; finally everything was perfect in her life. Slowly Laura worked a hand down her mother's body and found the wet pussy of her now favorite lover.

"Do you like that mommy?" Laura said with a nipple in her mouth as she thrust a finger into Julia's pussy.

"Oh yes baby!" Julia cried out. "Mommy likes that very much!" Julia moaned as she watched her daughter's fingers sliding easily in and out of her pussy loving the sight. Julia's own fingers went in search of Laura's pussy to return the favor.

"OH GOD BABY!" Lisa who could not be silent anymore cried out. "HOLY FUCK CAN YOU EAT PUSSY!"

"You like lover?" Donna flashed Lisa a wicked smile before returning to eating pussy.

"SHIT YEAH BABY!" Lisa shouted out, almost delirious from the intense pleasure this stranger she had heard so much about was giving her. "You can eat me anytime!" Lisa shot Donna a look of pure lust.

"If you like it so much, than cum for me!" Donna said between mouthfuls of pussy as she thrust two fingers deep into Lisa's ass.

The poor Lisa was beside herself as her pussy exploded with wave after wave of ecstasy. She lost touch with reality as the pleasure overwhelmed her; her body quaked and rocked through the rapturous orgasm. Lisa's rectum clenched locking Donna's fingers in her ass and she grabbed two large handfuls of blonde hair mashing Donna's face into her pussy. With one last scream her whole body went limp and Lisa slumped back into the chair blissfully unconscious. Donna retrieved her fingers and freed her hair from Lisa's grasp and proceeded to lick Lisa's pussy clean.

Laura returned to the task at hand after watching her sister eat their new friend to orgasm. Laura's oral attention to her mother's breasts and the finger fucking of her mother's pussy was made harder now. Her mother's talented fingers had found their intended target, and were squishing lewdly in and out of Laura's own pussy. Laura had even started to thrust back at her mother's invading fingers as she worked on her mother. Laura now wanted to move things along and began to kiss her way down her mother's stomach toward the patch of heaven below.

No baby it's my turn, you've done enough." Julia said as she brought her daughter back up and sat Laura back on the couch.

Julia's fingers were still working in and out of Laura's pussy as she moved her daughter about. For a brief moment Julia looked at her new lover, her eldest daughter in a heated state and felt nothing but love for her. Laura's head was now slumped to one side and her lips were parted slightly as she enjoyed her mother's thrusting fingers.

Julia moved forward and ever so closer to the sizable chest of her daughter and kissed the top of one of the heavenly mounds. Instinct took over as Julia made love to her daughter tenderly and expertly. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, the expert touch of the experienced lover knew how to please. Julia worked her magic all the while not missing a beat with the thrusting of the fingers into her lover's pussy.

"Oooohhhh Mom you're the best!" Laura moaned with closed eyes not moving a muscle, lost in the blissful sensations her mother was giving her.

"Does my sweetums like to have mommy sucking on her beautiful tits?" Julia said in a 'baby talk' voice looking Laura dead in the eye, the look alone almost made Laura cum.

Both women got a charge out of the added naughtiness of referring to the fact that they were mother and daughter. It added already heated excitement of the moment to so blatantly shout it out and declare it for all he world, or at least the room.

"Yes mommy, you suck them so well! Make me cum mommy! Eat me mommy, make your little girl cum all over your face." Laura said as she looked at her mother who was still suckling on a nipple looking back at her with alluring eyes. "Please mommy, your little girl needs it sooo bad."

"Yeah mom, eat her! Eat your daughter! Eat my sister! Eat that juicy pussy!" Donna encouraged her mother with lust-glazed eyes as she watched the hot, taboo scene.

"What is a mother to do?" Julia said with a smirk as she lightly bit on the nipple and stretched it before letting it snap back. "What will I do with both of you?" Julia said as she winked at both of her daughters in turn.

"Anything you want dear mother!" Donna said with a wicked wink.

"Indeed mom, I'm all yours!" Laura agreed.

"As I belong to both of you my dears." Julia said with a smile to both daughters. Julia moved down Laura's body toward the pussy that had waited for years for this moment to arrive. Julia had expected to push the coffee table out of the way with her ass but felt nothing. A quick glance back confirmed that Donna had moved it well out of the way. Donna was watching intently as her mother moved and settled in to eat her sister's pussy. The scene that was something out of Donna and Laura's dreams was now about to happen before her eyes.

Julia sat there and looked over the hot, wet beautiful pussy of her daughter spread before her, taking in the significance of it all. The sweet fragrance that invaded her nostrils was more wondrous than anything she had ever smelt before. Julia examined every curve, every crevice of that most intimate of female flesh before her. Julia tried to see just why it was forbidden for her to partake of this fruit, but no reason could be found. The answer was sinfully arousing as it crept across her mind; she already knew the answer of course. This pussy, like the body attached to it was flesh of her own flesh, born from her womb many years before. With that thought on her mind she reached out with her tongue and tasted the sweetest thing she had ever known.

As soon as Julia's tongue came back inside her mouth, she knew that she had to have more. Lust consumed Julia as she thrust her face hard into her daughter's pussy and ate it like the pro pussylicker she now was. Time stood still and nothing existed except that pussy and her talented mouth for Julia. Lick after lick, nibble after nibble, one by one Julia tried all of the tricks that she knew would bring pleasure to a woman's body.

All eyes were on the pair as Laura moaned out her encouraging words to her mother who was now face first between her thighs. Laura cried at the achievement of her lifelong fantasy, her ultimate triumph was now a reality and nothing could contain her excitement or euphoric joy.

"Eat me mommy! Oh God you're actually eating me! You are finally eating me! Oh sweet Christ can you eat pussy!" Laura cried out in passion and continued to babble continuously. Donna and Lisa looked on at the hot scene and were amazed at what they saw.


"Look at her go!" Donna said to Lisa in amazement.

"I know! It's like she has been eating pussy all her life!" Lisa replied equally amazed. "Who would believe it was only a week ago we both had our first experience."

"Judging by how hot you and your sister are, I can't believe that this didn't happen earlier!" Lisa said as she moved next to Donna and put her arm around her. Donna responded in kind and put her arm around Lisa as they sat together watching the scorching, taboo scene.

"Thank you, I can see why she went for you too!" Donna said as Lisa blushed.

"Oh thank you. From the way you both eat pussy, I can definitely see that you're your mother's daughter!" Lisa said and Donna momentarily blushed.

"Look at that ass would you!" Donna said as she motioned to her mother's shapely behind sticking up in the air proudly. "My God it's gorgeous! I wish I had a dick right now I would love to fuck her from behind!" Donna said in frustration.

"It does look tempting." Lisa said quietly to Donna.

"I can do the next best thing though." Donna said wickedly as she moved swiftly behind her mother.

Julia was brought out of consuming lust for Laura's pussy when she felt a familiar sensation on her own pussy. Julia looked down between her legs and saw that Donna had already started to eat her pussy. The thought of now being sexually involved with both of her daughters filled her with a naughty sense of fulfillment.

"That's it baby! Eat mommy's pussy while I eat your sister!" Julia barked out in lust-crazed passion.

"Eat her good baby! Eat our mother good you horny slut!" Laura cried out as she saw her sister flat on her back with face disappearing between her mother's thighs.

Lisa sat back and watched the overwhelmingly arousing scene of daughter eating mother, eating other daughter. The moans and cries of ecstasy and joy and the sight of a wet and very available pussy proved too arousing and temping for Lisa. Moments later Lisa found herself adding another link in the chain or passion. She did her best to pay Donna back for the ecstasy and heavenly joy she had been given earlier.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers