Indecent Desires Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Nobody can be certain as to how long this chain of lesbian love went on for or to be certain whom exactly came first. When the first one came it triggered the next to cum and so on. The only thing that is certain is that at the end of it there was a pile of sweaty, tired, tangled and very happy female flesh on the floor. The night was still young and to be sure nobody went to sleep before the sun came up. By the next morning the whole cabin reeked of sex and the sent of pussy permeated the walls for weeks.

The next day and evening everyone spent in blissful afterglow of the joyous sensations and newfound relationships that had started. After long discussion it was decided that it would be best to part company for now but stay in touch. Lisa could not bear to leave her Uncle and the others had lives to return to in the city. Over the next few years Lisa was a part of their lives either when they visited her or when she visited them.

That evening Laura and Donna surprised their mother marked the beginning of a new part of their relationship their mother. It was a rebirth, remolding and blurring of the mother/daughter relationship for them. There were still a few details to be worked out and some adjustment for everyone involved to be sure. However nothing was going to stand in the way of their happiness. Nothing would separate this mother and her daughters again, they would not let it, their love was too deep.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers