Indecent Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which brings me to the point of this whole meeting. What if Raven had walked in on you? What if Gar, or God forbid, Kory or Donna?" Dick said, watching Roy try to become smaller with every name that left his lips. "And if that's not enough to make you cringe, what if Superman, Batman or Martian Manhunter had popped up? What if Ollie had?" He asked.

Dropping his head on the table, Roy groaned. "I know, this whole thing was pretty stupid, especially considering how I was found," he said.

Dick continued to chastise him. "Roy, your behavior last night was unacceptable, and what's worse, it was irresponsible and just plain careless. By bring those women in here, you put everyone who has a secret identity to protect, including your own, at risk for exposure," Dick said. Making sure his words were sinking into Roy's thick skull, he continued. "You can't bring strange women in here and have intercourse with them; there's just too much at stake in behind such behavior. Vic's dad built the Tower to be a place of business, not a bordello!" Dick said, the anger Roy mistakenly thought was gone, apparent in his raised voice.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong. I won't happen again," Roy apologized.

"I know it won't, because until you can demonstrate some sound judgment, you can't bring anyone here outside of Lian, the babysitter, and any of the JLA. Anything else you will have to do as Roy Harper, and on your own time, and in your own PLACE!" He ended.

"But..." Roy protested.

"No buts, Roy. That's the final say. You're lucky I'm still letting you STAY here. Take it or leave it," he said, waiting for Roy's decision.

Rubbing his hand through his red hair, he looked at Dick and said, "I guess it's 'take it', because free rent is too good to turn down," Roy said, grinning at his friend.

Grinning back, Dick said, "You..." he paused for emphasis, "…are nuts!" He finished, throwing a piece of balled up paper at the archer.

"Yep! And plenty proud of it, too," he said, ducking the paper missile.

Standing from the table, Dick headed for the door. Giving Roy a pointed look, he asked, "Do you want to go and get something to eat? I think it's Vic's time to cook, and I could really go for an omelet..." Dick's voiced trail off as he watched Roy cover his mouth And turn three shades of green. "What's wrong with you?"

The mere thought of food was making Roy's stomach react in a major way, and Dick wasn't helping, talking on and on about food. He wondered if he had enough time to make a dignified exit before his stomach turned on him.

"Or we can start with that raw egg mixture you drink every morning," Dick continued speaking.

Not a chance! He thought, making a mad dash from the conference room. Outside the door, Dick heard Vic's indignant, "Hey! Watch where yer going, Harper!" The next thing he heard after that was the men's bathroom door slamming hard, and the gagging sounds that came from behind it.

Good! Dick thought to himself. Bet he wont TOUCH a drink for a long time after this little episode. Dick was laughing so hard at Roy's predicament that he didn't hear Vic come in until he spoke.

"Where's Harper trying to get to in a hurry?" Asked Victor Stone. Turning around and seeing his friend standing by the doorway, Dick said, "Trying to get to the bathroom quick, fast, and in a hurry, actually," Dick said, laughter still apparent in his voice.

Cocking his head, the ruby red of his quartz right eye glittering in the light, Vic asked, "And what's so funny about him rushing off to the little archer's room?"

"He's hung over," Dick said smiling.

"And?" Vic prompted.

"And....I offered to feed him raw eggs for breakfast," he replied. "You should have seen him. He turned as green as Gar and took off for the bathroom," he said, looking at his watch. "Where I expect him to be for a while. So...since Roy can't make it to breakfast, how about you taking me down to Ma Fisher's and buying me the big omelet platter?" He asked.

"Why not? I think ya deserve a treat for torturing Harper, so let's go," Vic said, turning and heading for the door.

On their way out the door, they both shouted out their good-byes to Roy, who was still praising the porcelain god. Not that he heard over the sound of his own puking; all Roy heard was the two men laughing at him, but he was too sick to care.

* * * * *

* * * * *

© 2001 by Kenya – Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran

All characters © DC Comics, a Time Warner Company.

12