Indecent proposal

Story Info
A wife accepts an indecent proposal and things get crazy.
5.8k words
3.42
273.9k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Wearing only a black thong and matching bra I sat waited for my husband to show up nervously in between the two handsome black men.

You couldn't have convinced me by any means three months ago that I would have been right here, right now and undressed in this fashion, sitting with a large well built black man on each side of me, lightly caressing my thighs.

I've always been attractive, or so you might say, looking younger than my driver's License and turning heads whenever my husband and I would go out.

At five four and 122 lbs I gathered quite a look from the men with my large natural breasts, especially after all the working out I have been doing the last year and a half.

I guess that's where it all started, getting into shape and wanting to try new things.

Just a short while ago, while on vacation here in this upscale Mexico coastal town, my husband and I met these nice men when we were out dancing. One thing led to another and before long I was dancing first with one and then with the other.

I think I became intoxicated with their compliments as well as the liquor and before we knew it we were all four chatting away and my husband and I were telling all to these two strangers.

In the conversation we soon found out the two handsome black men were very successful business partners in a company both my husband and I had both heard of.

Some how or another swinging came up and my husband admitted we had considered it and may again if the situation was right.

Bragging began soon after on how much money they both made as well as more doses of flattery towards me and my good looks and before I knew what was happening my husband and I were silently considering a proposal from the two men.

The two black men, Cal Berton and Jack Flemming had made the bold move of offering a large sum of money for me to be their entertainment for the weekend.

It was a lot of money, and we had considered swinging on a few occasions, and I guess that did come up in the conversation as well.

The silence was broken by myself in a resounding, "So, if I do it, how long am I yours and where". With this my husband, without words silently watched and waited for their response.

"You'll be ours for the weekend,..... on our yacht,...... you and your husband as our guests."

I looked at my husband and he took my indecision as a go on my part and said, "It's OK with me if she's OK with it as well."

As my husband spoke I could see the excitement in his eyes and I instantly longed to surprise him with this new me and part of me as well was getting real turned on about the whole situation.

I felt myself shaking and blushing as I sealed my fate with an, "OK, ...I'll do it."

Cal and Jack both smiled and Cal said, "OK then, it's a deal and I guess we'll take our girl now and meet you at the boat."

As I was whisked away I quickly read off a list of items for my husband to get from the Motel room then departed with the two men.

The drive was short to the marina and the two black men kept about them a most gentleman like composure, keeping the talk idle and mentioning that this was not the first time they had done something like this and that the last woman had the time of her life with them as well.

I was beginning to realize for the first time they were black and that I had never been with a black man before, let alone two.

I wondered if they would want to have sex with me together, both at the same time. I had seen some porno's where a girl had gotten it from two or three men at once and the thought made me shake with fear and anticipation.

Once on the boat the men asked I undress down to my panties and bra and sit in the center of the large plush couch as one by one each man approached with two drinks each and sat one on each side of me. As we drank the two black men each with their closest hands lightly rubbed my thighs and made idle conversation again on how beautiful I was and how much fun we would all be having soon.

They asked if I had ever had the pleasure of having multiple orgasms, one after the other after the other and made claims I would soon get to taste first hand what that would be like. Each man then took his turn at pulling my face to his and French kissing me, digging his tong deep in my mouth and then mine responding back in his as we kissed.

Fifteen minutes or so into the conversation and kissing my husband walked in and appeared to be visually shocked by my undressed state as I sat in-between the two black men on the couch. He then nervously sat directly in front of us in another matching chair and stared down at the two black men's hands rubbing on my thighs.

The room grew very silent as the two black men rubbed my thighs and smiled at my husband, as if to see if he was ok with all of this even at this stage.

Cal spoke first and said, "I see your husband is with us now and it's time we go over the rules and what we expect of you this weekend."

As I sat silent in between the two men I could hear my husband clearing his throat as Cal started to talk again.

" You will be ours to do with as we please, if at any time you refuse or your husband interferes, the deal is off, no hard feelings, no harsh words, we just politely take you both back to port and call you a cab back to the Hotel."

"Is that OK" Cal asked.............. I shyly answered yes as did my husband a few seconds later.

"OK then let's get underway." Cal then called on his cell phone to the crew and said, "OK let's depart, next stop Favor cove, oh and let the others know we're on our way and give them our ETA ."

As the boat moved away from the dock, both men began to move about and each took a hold of my bare thighs, pulling them further apart. At this point my breathing became urgent as I realized I was as of right now, theirs to do with as they pleased, as well my husband would be watching it all and this both scared and excited me. Even though I had thought of such fantasies as well as voiced them with my husband in the privacy of our own home, every thing was suddenly different now, it was real, it was happening, right here, right now.

Once both their hands had gripped my thighs firmly, they both lifted and pulled my legs apart until mine were over the top of theirs. I could feel my thong give up its minimal coverage of my most private area and stretch off to the side from my wide spread position.

The men then firmly held my knees with one hand as the each began to explore my body with their free hands. In only moments the material of my bra was pulled out and down beneath my large breasts then left to disappear below them as they bounced free and the cool air ignited my nipples to an instant state of readiness. Each man then took one breast in his free hand and began to squeeze the tit flesh and pinch my nipples, commenting on how perfect they were and how much fun they would soon have with them. Then every so often one would lower his hand over my pussy and sample that area as well while pushing aside the thin thong. My breathing became urgent as I began to push my hips towards the hand now open against my sex below. I blushed looking at my husband in a combination of humiliation and lust.

Before I could orgasm, "and I would have very soon" the men stopped and each took one arm and rotated me foreword until my hands were placed flat on the floor while my open ass stuck high in the air between them, my legs remaining over each of their legs like before only now with my ankles buried deep in the cushions on each side of them.

This relieved their need to hold my knees apart and gave the two black men back the use of both hands.

"Damn, What an ass she's got" Jack said as I shook uncontrollably from the new four handed assault of my thighs and ass cheeks as both men lightly slapped and parted my ass cheeks.

The men then pulled the thin black strap of my thong far off to the side getting full access to my most private regions.

As the men explored my lower region they began to talk about what they would do with me over the weekend and how they would use me over and over. As they spoke and explored my up turned ass I craned my neck to look at my husband through my hair.

It was immediately evident he was enjoying the whole show by the bulge in his pants and the light caressing he was giving it as well.

Cal and Jack seemed to be for now satisfied with sampling every inch of my body with their hands as each would move on their own accord from my ass, pussy and then finally to my large hanging breasts and nipples.

After what seemed like forever Cal spoke up and said, "Come here and kiss your wife, she needs to be kissed like a good husband should."

My husband wasted no time to kneel in front of me on his elbows and pulling my hair aside locked lips in a passionate kiss. I don't know why but for some reason I began to jut my tongue out and moan, kissing him like I would a first time lover or perhaps to try to show my appreciation for what he was letting me do with these two black men.

My husband's mouth and lunges were filled with my animal like groans as the large black fingers began to dip in and out of my pussy, first one then two then three then four, moving deep inside my womb and then pulling my sex wide apart.

There was no staying connected at our mouths as I shook my mouth free, my mouth then forming a large O while my eyes stayed locked to my husbands.

"Their, ........Fuck Oh god, Their, .........Fingering, me, hun,un,un,un,un,un,un.un ........BIG...Fingers, Many, ....Both men, both of them, god oh god, Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk, me, fuck me fuck me."

Both men now pumped an unknown number of fingers in and out of my pussy with one hand, while with the other mauling my swinging breasts below as I shook and cussed in an earth shattering orgasm.

The room was filled with my panting and the wet sounds of two sets of fingers going in and out of my pussy.

As I came down just slightly from my first orgasm and my husband moved as well slightly off to the side, my eyes briefly focused on the full wall mirror just across the room and the scene then became etched into my brain. I could see my ass cheeks shake and flail out to the sides from the large black open palms slamming into them as the men pounded their hands home, over and over into my wet pussy.

As I began to freight train into the next orgasm the two black men all at once stopped and each slapped my ass with their wet hands and then began to pull me roughly upright, each grabbing a shoulder.

My muscles were tasked and my body responded slowly to their strong hands, forcing me into a quick back bend as the men brought my shoulders quickly to the backrest of the couch. At this point I found myself staring over my breasts and belly at my husband as he seemed to be glued to the mess that had to be between my wide spread legs.

Cal and Jack then both reached for my pussy and pulled apart my wet lips as Cal spoke,

"We're going to Fuck her, stretch her, and fill her belly with our black cum, but first we need her to be a little more submissive."

With that said Cal told Jack to hold both my elbows near my ankles. Once Jack had secured me in that position Cal cupped both my heaving breasts and began to squeeze them and feel there weight as he spoke to my husband about how nice they were and how they stood out.

After a few minutes he began to roughly mauled them, then he began to pull on my nipples making me groan, then he began to strike them with his open hand, making a sport of them going in circles before they would come to rest.

I squealed out load as he began to slap my open wet sex, over and over, while at the same time with his other hand he pulled on my tits as if trying to pull them off my chest.

"Tell your husband you want to be black bred,.......... tell him you belong to, two black masters this weekend and want them to use you any way they see fit."

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, ...... "EEeeeeeeeeeeeee, I.....OK" escaped my mouth as I witnessed both my nipples being pulled up into my view and at least 8 inches from my chest.

"I'm theirs,...... Oh,God... Honey, they can do whatever they want,.....fuck oh please stopppp,... with me,....I want to be black bred."

This went on for what seemed like forever as I was coaxed to then tell my husband every thing that was being done to me by Cal as Jack continued to hold my elbows down behind me.

"He....He, Oh god honey, he's got a finger in my ass now, oh shit another one, more....No More, Fuck he's moving it,...them around,.....Now,....Oh,.....God,god,god."

Cal then asked my husband to put his finger in my pussy and feel his fingers move about through the thin layer of skin that separated his wife's two pleasure holes that now belonged to him and his partner.

As my husband moved forward I was flush with humiliation and then almost came when his fingers pushed into my swollen pussy. Cal then began to move his fingers roughly about inside my ass bringing one yelp after another from my mouth when free of Cal and John's menacing lips and tongues that were still alternating between my mouth and my breasts.

"Ok Hubby, fuck her and make it good because this will be your only chance for a while."

Peering over my breasts I could see my husband move foreword and slowly press his swollen prick into my wet sex. I yelped just slightly as I felt him pull me open and press further inward. The black man's fingers remained deep in my ass as he and his partner both sucked my tits and took turns French kissing me while my husband began to move in and out of me slowly.

The sight of the two black men mauling and kissing me from my husband's vantage point between my legs had to be more than he could bear as he quickly deposited his load deep inside me leaving a wet stream down to Cal's fingers.

My husband had no sooner pulled out of me and began to back away than again the two large black men roughly moved me about, my small body being no match for their large frames as I was now being lifted up and set on top of Cal's Lap.

Somewhere in the process Cal and Jack had shed clothing and Jack was now pulling my thong past my ankles as Cal removed and tossed the bra that was up till now bunched beneath my breasts.

Jack quickly re spread my legs while Cal lifted me up and I soon found a new reason to panic as I looked down and caught a view of the largest Cock I had ever seen dangling just in front of my already sex soaked pussy.

"OK Girl now your going to get the real thing times two, yep that's right, the best part of your sex life starts now, right here."

As Cal finished his last words my pussy was straining to accommodate the girth of his black monster as I slowly slid down over it, my mind and body instantly becoming submissive, perhaps from the stimuli of what was happening as if some sort of primal survival instinct had kicked in.

My mouth fell open as the cock inside me slowly came to rest up against places never touched before deep inside my womb. Cal then pulled my arms behind my back and held them as Jack while standing now in front of me brought to my open mouth a slightly smaller version of the same large black snake and said, "Suck it baby, get as much in as you can, I'll help you get the rest in as we go."

My God, The rest in as we go, I thought as two hands now cupped my small head, one on each side as I began to take the large black cock into my open mouth.

What the two did next was diabolical and as well proof they had done this before.

As Cal held my wrists tight in the small of my back, Jack forced onward with his cock until I began to choke, then just as Jack pulled out for me to breath, Cal began to move his big black cock in and out of my strained pussy.

I than began to scream basically around and into the large black cock in my mouth, only to have Jack slowly move his hips as he pulled my head towards him with his two strong hands, forcing his cock even deeper in my throat than before.

My eyes now opened wide in panic, darting about the room looking for my husband only to see he was no longer in my range of sight.

As the two black men sexually tortured me in this position I had what would be the first of many perverse, earth-shattering orgasms over the weekend brought on by fear, pain and pleasure. The experience was like a trying a strong drug for the first time, my body convulsing while my brain seemed to be on a slow burn.

As I slowly came down from my orgasm I found myself turned around and facing towards Cal now and slowly set again on his large cock, this time it went in much easier but still filling me to a point I found myself groaning as it came home in my belly.

Cal took a strong hold now of me below each arm pit, his wrists pressing my tits hard together, as Jack hoisted my arms behind me and held them tight.

My eyes shot open as before I could do or say anything Jack's large black cock head had penetrated my relaxed asshole and stood poised and ready for what was obviously a journey onward very soon.

I found myself swearing and promising every inch of my body to the two large black men if he pulled out of my ass, but the two men only laughed as Cal now pinched and slapped my large tits hanging in front of him.

Between having the largest black cock I had ever seen in my pussy buried to the hilt and another not much smaller just inside my ass I felt as if I would be torn in half for sure as my eyes watered and I begged for them to stop.

Jack sucked and kissed my neck while playing with my hair as Cal caressed my breasts while at the same time the three of us began to slowly move together, my body responding in ways I had not comprehended to the pain and pleasure being sent to my brain simultaneously.

I can't explain the feeling inside as both men's large black cocks began to move in and out and filling me past anything I though physically possible.

Soon I started a series of orgasms back to back and thought for sure at some point I would pass out. Soon my eyes popped open as I realized the quick movements caused by the long stream of previous orgasms were causing me to have another set, even more powerful then the first.

"Stop,Stop,Stop,Stop,"...came streaming from my mouth as the next stream of orgasms hit me hard and my hips began to fly in a blur, moving the two big black cocks in and out of me at a feverish pace. I was humiliated by my body taking over on its own as my mouth continued to beg the two to stop and pull out. Soon I was shouting "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckme, fuckme, fuck....me....you....fucking fukssssss......."

Cal pulled my mouth to his and groaned into my mouth as I felt his cock spasm inside me and then start to shoot a large load of hot seed deep into my pussy. Moments later it was Johns turn and he to held me tight and filled my virgin ass.

I lay momentarily limp between the two large males as they slowly moved away, each kissing me and telling me how good I was.

I remember my husband carrying me back to our stateroom but that's really all I remember until I woke and took a long hot bath the next morning.

After my long bath my husband and I were asked to a very late breakfast on deck and we all chatted as if the incredibly nasty thing had never happed between Cal, Jack and myself.

I thought to myself this must be how swingers handle a situation like this when on a weekend retreat, taking breaks and giving every one room to breath.

Just as my mind began to relax another large yacht pulled in next to ours, as Cal and Jack smiled and waved, "So do you folks ever play cards?" Cal asked, smiling at both my husband and myself. We soon found out the other yacht belonged to a business tycoon that Cal and Jack knew and that they would on occasion meet here in this cove and play cards on one of the boats as well as party.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12