Indecent Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both fell sideways onto the warm white sand and stretched our legs out. I rolled Annabel onto her back and dropped my head down to suck on the swollen nipple of her heaving breast. She sighed as I sucked the tender teat into my mouth. But she groaned out loud as my other hand gently eased her thighs apart before trailing a finger through the wet lips of her pussy to coat my fingertips in her nectar. Once coated I touched her sensitive clit and gave it a very gentle rub.

"Oh, please," she begged as I transferred my mouth from one nipple to the other.

I felt Annabel reach between my thighs and cup my balls in her warm hand.

We lay for several minutes each stimulating each other back to life, occasionally snogging each other as our passion for each other continued unabated. Alternating between her luscious mouth & heaving breasts soon had me returning to full hardness, aided by a few gentle strokes & squeezes of my cock by Annabel.

Annabel's hips started to grind in the sand as the heat & need in her pussy increased until finally she broke our current round of kissing and pushed me urgently onto my back in the sand. She tugged at the string of her bikini bottom to unfasten it and discard it into the sand before swing her right leg over mine and positioning herself directly above my waist. Her eyes looked so full of need and passion.

She took my now rock solid cock in her hand and looked directly down into my eyes.

"I need this," as she guided my manhood between the lips of her sodden pussy, "and I need it right now," she pronounced as she lowered herself in one easy, straight forward deep penetration of her pussy.

I instinctively reached up to cup and hold her two heaving breast that stood proud on her chest above me.

We both sighed in content satisfaction at that point. My manhood was buried up to the hilt deep inside her pussy and my hands were lovingly supporting her breasts as my hips transferred the full weight of Annabel's body into the warm sand.

Annabel felt that heat of my penetration deep inside her, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being stretched while sitting astride me. Her nipples tingled with the touch of my rough hands cupping her sensitive skin and rubbing across the tender buds of her nipples.

Finally after years of dreaming and wanking I finally had my cock buried deep into Annabel. This was one of those moments in your life where you just want hold totally still and absorb every feeling your senses can absorb. The ultimate of my dreams had finally come true! That dream had been turned into a goal by applying action, money, and a date to make it happen. And here I was with Annabel sat astride me with my cock buried in her hot pussy; this beautiful vision of womanhood there for my enjoyment.

We were still for several minutes each of us savouring these precious moments. I would have loved to have known what Annabel was thinking sat there with me buried deep inside her. Was it what we had just enjoyed and were just about to enjoy; or was she thinking about her family and the $50,000 that was coming their way to secure their future. To be honest I didn't mind which it was because on both scores we were both coming out of this with what we wanted. Or should that have been cumming out of this?

"You are so beautiful," I simply stated, smiling my happiness and contentment to Annabel.

She gave my cock a couple of firm squeezes with her pussy muscles as she smiled back.

God, I had an amazing woman sat atop of my cock and I was determined to enjoy every second of it now that we had both found the relief we craved and now we could take our time.

My hands reluctantly released their support of Annabel's breasts and slowly slid down her sides to rest briefly on her hips. My splayed hands and extended fingers ran around her hips slowly exploring her smooth warm skin.

Annabel surprised me by suddenly reaching sideways to grab the picnic bag and I grabbed her hips to stay buried inside of her. She grabbed the sun screen and opened the top.

"I need some protection," she smiled mischievously with the double entendre. She then proceeded to very gently lather me up with sunscreen reaching everywhere that she could from her perch on my cock. The cool liquid being rubbed into my skin by her soft hands was very slow and very sensual. Her reaching and twisting provided an erotic form of stimulation as her pussy moved & slid on my erection; bringing pressure on certain points which made me swell and throb inside her. This was an erotic form of secondary fucking as she moved slowly on top of me.

Finally she was done and she passed the bottle to me. I told her to bend forward and lie on me so I could do her back & ass as that was directly in the sun and was starting to burn. We kissed while she was in this convenient position as I rubbed sunscreen into her back and ass. After that was applied I got Annabel to sit back up and I moved onto her shoulders, neck & face before working slowly down her body. I teased her by avoiding her breasts, saving those to last. After her stomach I teased down almost to her pussy before coating the inside of her thighs and moving outwards and backwards on the roundness of her calves. As I've previously mentioned, I love the shape & feel of ladies calves; so I spent five happy minutes massaging her skin. Then I finally coated her breasts with sunscreen and thoroughly rubbed in every last drop.

Annabel gave me a squeeze of her pussy, along with a beaming smile to signal that she wanted to move on with our lovemaking. I gently slapped her ass in reply and she cried out in mock shock and mild pain "HEY!"

I smiled as I surprisingly enjoyed that. Maybe she might be naughty later in the holiday and require a little discipline - just a thought; one that made my cock swell back to full hardness inside of her; signalling that I too was ready to recommence.

I reached up to massage her breasts and nipples for a couple of minutes as Annabel started to slowly rotate and grind her hips which generated pleasant feelings & sensations for both of us. I slipped my hands sideways under her arms and gently pulled her down to kiss me some more. As we kissed I massaged the outside of her thighs and gripped her ass to give a couple of gentle thrusts of my cock deep inside her pussy before switching my hands back to her thighs. We started to get warm as the sun rose towards mid-day and our passions started to rise again as well.

Eventually Annabel pushed herself upright and pulled my hands up with her to cover her breasts. Then with a smile she started to pivot her hips forward and back as she rode my swollen cock; her hot nectar coating my cock and dripping down onto my hot balls whenever she leant forward. We got into a nice gentle, easy-going rhythm that felt good for both of us.

I ran my hands around the curves of her breasts, gently shaping and squeezing them to tease her towards her next orgasm.

Annabel started to ride a bit harder and a little faster as her hips picked up the pace. Her juices started to flow more freely as I sensed her heading towards her next orgasm. My hands switched to her nipples to help her along as I encouraged her with a cry of "Go girl!"

Now I started to thrust back with my hips to meet her forward thrusts, taking me a little bit deeper into the depths of her sodden pussy.

The rough skin of my fingertips played havoc with her now sensitive skin of her nipples making her moan out loud, telling me that she was getting close to cumming.

Her speed picked up another notch as she fought for release to ease the throbbing & need in her pussy. I in turn took one hand off her breast and reached behind her to gently scratch her back and ass with my nails.

"Oh, Yes!" she encouraged out load as she rode me at a canter now. I squeezed her ass with my nails and she squealed in delight and some pain as she reached tipping point. A couple of harder thrusts from me was just enough to trigger an orgasm as her pussy clenched & vibrated along the length of my cock as she continued to ride through her orgasm.

Now we both glistened with sweat as we fucked in the mid-day sun; both knowing we needed to take this to a satisfactory conclusion soon before we burnt out.

Annabel changed her motion and started riding my cock just straight up and down, slamming down onto me before pushing upwards again to leave the tip just easing her lips apart before slamming down again.

I reached between her thighs with my forefinger to run my finger between her pussy lips to coat my finger in her juices; this generated a long "Oooohhh," from Annabel as the additional touch tweaked her sensitive nerve endings in her swollen pussy lips. Once I was sure that my fingertip was well coated I reached around behind her to seek out her ring. I cupped her ass as she rode up and down a few times to match her pace before applied my finger tip to the rim of her tight ass.

"Yeah," her eyes went wide as I made contact and I wasn't sure if that was a question or an affirmation; but on the next slam down my finger eased through her tight muscle until I was up to the first knuckle.

"Oh Yeah!" was certainly an affirmation as she squeezed her pussy muscles tight down on my cock in appreciation.

Two more slam dunks on my cock and my finger slid into the second knuckle.

"Yeah Daddy!" she cried out.

Now she was slamming down for all she was worth, her head thrown back in pleasure; her long hair bounced around. Fuck, she looked amazing and wantonly beautiful as she fucked herself on my now throbbing cock. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and the pressure & temperature built again in my balls; and I also knew she must be very close as well.

I reached under her with my free hand and stretched my middle finger across her swollen clit and in between her pussy lips.

"Fuck! Yes!" she screamed out obscenely and I knew she was close.

I thrust a little deeper into her ass and increased the pressure of my finger rubbing across her clit; and that did the trick. Annabel just exploded, her face flushed bright red, her pussy clamped around my cock, and she flooded my cock, balls & thighs with spent flowing juices.

"DADDY ... DADDY ... DADDY! She screamed across the cove; her voice echoing back off the headlands.

She bounced as she worked her way through the pleasures & sensations of her orgasm.

As she started to calm a little, I slid both hands free and gripped the side of her hips in my powerful grip sinking my fingers into the flesh of her ass making her scream in pain as I thrust my hips up hard off the sand to meet her next downward thrust; my cum laden balls slapping hard against the underside of her pussy. Annabel's eyes were wide in a mixture of pleasure and pain from her orgasm and my embedded fingertips. Her breasts thrust out above me as I slammed three more times deep inside her before my balls let loose, my cock spraying & coating the inside of her pussy.

Annabel almost seemed to pass out and she slumped forward banging her elbows into the sand either side of my head and her breasts just below my chin. I took one engorged bullet hard nipple in my hungry mouth and sucked down hard while at the same time wrapping one strong arm around her back to prevent her escaping my sucking mouth.

"AAArrrgghh," she cried in sensually overload.

I just gripped and held on tightly until our bodies stopped twitching and we both tried to recover our normal breathing and heart rates. Finally I released Annabel so we could roll apart and stretch out in the sand before I took her in my arms to hug her and share the post orgasm glow together.

It was about five minutes before we recovered enough of our strength to walk together into the sea to cool down and freshen up; wading out into neck deep water where we just stood and kissed until we were fully recovered.

"Food?" I asked.

We smiled at each other and then started to swim & race back to the picnic basket for a well-earned feed.

To be continued...

12