Indecent Proposal Ch. 05

Story Info
The Kane twins celebrate the holidays with their family.
3.1k words
4.62
16.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Not So Happy Holidays

Family gatherings, especially during the holidays, have never been my favorite thing. Since Jonah and I have been escorting we have had a volatile relationship with extended family, our aunt and uncle, our grandparents. They have all assumed we do everything from porn to selling drugs for a living. We let them think what they want.

This year's Thanksgiving dinner has me tied in knots. I am not prepared to answer the million questions about what I am doing for work and I am not in the mood to be asked why I have not found a nice young lady to settle down with. My sexuality is a thing of mystery to them. I have been known to answer the question with snarky remarks like "he doesn't exist" or, "I am still undecided on which gender I prefer having sex with," hoping that will shut them down. But every year they try again.

We are at our parents house. I am in the kitchen with mom, helping her finish cooking the last few dishes and get them ready to be put on the table. I feel bad that I have left Jonah in the middle of the fray of family, but he is better at handling them than I will ever be. I am hoping mom has gotten over her curiosity about our business dealings though. There is no telling how many dishes I will break today.

Dinner is served and for the time being everyone is lost in the tastiness of the meal. Mom is an amazing cook. We are sitting around the large wood dining room table getting eating turkey with all the fixings and no one is really talking much. But by the time we have had our fill the chit chat begins and I am on edge. The questions begin. "How's work? What is it you do again? Have you met any nice girls yet?" Jonah answers each one himself. Good. Shrug. No.

"And you, Jake?" my grandmother turns her attention to me.

I take a deep breath. I am going to do it. I am going to answer honestly. I look at Jonah and give him a smile that I hope he understands. "Work is good, we're making good money, lots of clients. Escorting is a lucrative business. I'm not really looking to settle down just yet." I lie about that one thing. I'm frustrated with the questioning, but I am not stupid.

"So you are in porn," my aunt says after a brief silence has come over the room.

"We are escorts," Jonah answers her, I know this isn't a good enough explanation.

"So you're prostitutes?" my uncle chimes in. "You know about this?" he turns his attention to our parents who just nod.

"No wonder you haven't found anyone to settle down with," grandmother, still concerned with our love lives.

I want to scream at her. Tell her that she will never get the grandkids she's hoping for, not from us anyway. I know Rich is not going to be any help to us in the conversation so I don't even deflect to him. I just seethe in my seat for a few minutes and then I bolt out of the room.

Jonah finds me in our childhood bedroom. I am sitting on top of the small desk under a window that looks into the backyard where we played a lot of football and got a lot of bruises. He approaches and looks past me out the window. "Sorry, I just couldn't sit there anymore," I tell him.

"They're yelling at mom and dad now," Jonah says.

I feel guilty. "Damn, I'll go rescue them," I move to stand up but Jonah stops me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me there.

"They are going to ask more questions," Jonah says as he lets go of me.

"We do what we've always done, we say as little as possible, and if they ask us about having sex with each other we lie," I answer him.

"Agreed," he holds out his hand to pull me off the desk. As I am moving to stand up Rich comes into the room. His face is red and his eyes are dark.

"How long," he says trying to hold down his voice.

Jonah and I look at him with confusion. He's known about our work, so that's not what he's asking about. What is he asking about?

"How long have you been," he pauses, "having sex with each other?"

I feel like I have been hit in the gut. All the wind has been knocked out of me and I can't speak. "Two weeks," Jonah answers him.

Rich is running his fingers through his hair and pacing the room. He cannot look at either one of us. "Is it just a work thing?"

We don't answer. I know the smart thing to do is say yes. It is only for work and only for our clients. But I don't have the energy.

"You know that is illegal right?" Rich says. "Jesus. Don't ever tell mom and dad. Dad will have you thrown in jail and mom will be heartbroken," he adds. "Why?"

I am still speechless. Jonah looks at him, directly, and answers "Love."

Rich laughs. "Of course you love each other, you're brothers. But what you're doing, is just wrong."

Neither Jonah nor I say anything else. Rich looks at both of us. "You are going to go out there and you are going to say goodnight and leave. Go home and think about what you're doing. You can never be a real couple. Ever. You will never have children, you will never get married. You will never be able to talk about your relationship with anyone. And if the wrong people find out, you will go to jail."

"What are you going to do?" I find my voice.

"I am going to pretend like I don't know a damn thing," he says and turns his back on us.

Jonah and I wait a couple minutes before heading out of the room. "I'm not feeling well and you're going to drive me home and make sure I am okay," I tell him as we're walking down the hallway.

He stops me before we get into the living room. "No, we are going to excuse ourselves and leave. We don't need any reasons why. And if they ask for one, we tell them we're tired of being put on the spot and we're sorry our lives do not live up to their expectations."

I am surprised by his words. Jonah is the level headed one. I nod at him and smile with admiration. This is why I love him. My heart constricts as I think it.

No one makes any effort to stop us from leaving. Not even mom.

We have not said anything all the way home. When we step inside our condo Jonah turns to me and pulls me into an embrace. I wrap my arms around him and I feel safe. I let go of him and take his hand, pulling him into my bedroom. We are barely in the door when I drop to my knees. I don't even wait until we're at the bed before I am unzipping his jeans and pulling his dick out of his briefs, eager to feel him inside my mouth. He moans in appreciation, putting a hand on my head to guide me further into him. I run my lips and tongue over his cock, making it hard, wet, throb. He announces he is coming and I cannot wait to taste it. His cum slides down my throat and I lick his cock, making sure I get it all. He leans down and kisses me deep.

I stand up and Jonah picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down softly and climbs over me. His eyes still have the want and need they have had since this began. I will never stop wanting to give him anything and everything he asks.

Jonah has unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulled them over my legs and off of my ankles. His fingers slide under the waistband of my briefs and my skin shudders at his touch. He adds my briefs to the pile of discarded clothing and turns me over. I feel him spread my ass cheeks with his hands and then I feel his tongue wet against my hole. I convulse under him and moan loudly. He continues to run his tongue over the opening of my ass and I am lost in ecstasy. When he stops I am about to protest but then I feel his dick slide into me and I am back to oblivion. He slowly pushes into me and I feel every bit of him. When he hits my prostate I push back against him and moan again. He continues his motions and I call out his name as I explode. My dick shoots cum all over the bedspread. He is close behind me, filling me with more cum and collapsing against my back.

"I will always want this," Jonah whispers in my ear as we cuddle together, sticky with cum and sweat.

"Me too," I answer and fall asleep.

A week later I am on the phone with mom attempting to apologize for being so candid during our Thanksgiving dinner. I know that in order to keep the family from being in turmoil Jonah and I will have to make an appearance at our grandparent's house on Christmas day. "I promise I will not mention our work again," I tell her.

"I don't think anyone is going to ask about it ever again," she says.

"That was my plan," I say, honestly.

"Is everything else okay?" she asks.

"Yes, everything is fine mom," I am not lying, this time. Despite Rich's speech Jonah and I have not made any effort to stop our relationship. We know the deal. We don't care. "We'll see you at dinner tomorrow night," I say as a goodbye.

Despite the holidays mom and dad insist on having our weekly family dinners, just the five of us. We have not spoken to Rich since Thanksgiving, so our decision to attend the dinner is even more nerve-wracking than ever. The meal is quiet. The room is tense. I feel bad for being the reason for both. I get up to clear my plate and Jonah follows me. When we walk back into the dining room I hear Rich say "they're sleeping together," loudly. Jonah bumps into me when I stop short.

"Is that true?" dad asks.

There is no reason to lie now. Mom has suspected, Rich has had it confirmed, and now it has been said out loud for everyone to hear. "Yes," I say quietly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" dad yells in our direction. "Did you know about this?" he asks mom. She shakes her head no.

"There is nothing wrong with us," Jonah answers him. I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical question but Jonah's voice is strong in his belief of those words. The three of them, mom, dad, and Rich, are staring at us. I don't know what they're thinking. I assume it's all kinds of disgust and disappointment.

"How long has this been going on?" mom asks.

"A few weeks," I answer.

Jonah takes a deep breath behind me. "We will not discuss this any further after tonight, so get your questions out now," he says.

"How did it, start?" mom asks meekly.

"Our contract has had a no touching clause since we made the decision to work together. We have not so much as put a hand on each other in two and a half years. A couple weeks ago we got an offer. A very lucrative offer. And we agreed to remove the no-touching clause, just for this client, and just for the one night," Jonah answers.

"But the experience opened something up in us that we had been missing," I continue for him. "And we removed the clause permanently."

"So it's just a work thing then?" dad asks.

"No," Jonah and I answer together.

"They're in love," Rich says sarcastically, rolling his eyes at us.

Mom sucks in a breath and dad is shaking his head. "You should probably go," he says in our direction.

"John," mom pleads at him.

"Jackie," dad says back at her, and I can tell he is trying to hold his temper. He turns back to us. "You need help. Professional help. When the holidays are over you are going to see a therapist. You will come to Christmas lunch with the family and you will not say anything about this," he turns his attention to Rich. "You, will not say a word about it either."

We have learned never to question our father's word, and we are not going to challenge him on this. Deep down Jonah and I both know that if we make him mad enough our father will not hesitate to have us arrested. Not because he doesn't love us, but because he thinks that is how he should show that he does.

Jonah and I nod wordlessly and say goodnight.

In the car on the way home I am going through several different emotions. On the one hand, I am oddly relieved that this is all out in the open now. I knew it would not go over well, I am not living in a fantasy world. But at least they know. Then I panic. They are going to try to separate us. And finally I am defiant. Who are they to say what is right and wrong when it comes to us?

Jonah is quiet in the passenger seat next to me. When we get home I stop him in the living room. "What are you thinking about?"

"Do you want to stop?" he asks.

"Stop?"

"This, what we're doing. Do you want to break up or whatever?"

"No," I say emphatically. "Do you?"

"No," he is adamant.

"Good."

It is Christmas day and we are about to walk in to our grandparents house. We have a new plan of action. We stand at the door, hand in hand, and ring the bell. We are greeted by our grandfather who welcomes us in. We follow him into the living room where everyone has gathered, still hand in hand, like a couple. We say our hellos and sit down next to each other. Mom, dad and Rich are staring daggers at us. We ignore them. Jonah pulls our arms onto his lap.

If they have noticed our sudden open affection they have not acknowledged it. They have not made any effort to talk to us either though. We sit through lunch with everyone talking around us. Mom has tried to pull us aside but we refuse to move. Rich is trying to stop us from existing just from his stare and dad has just stopped looking in our direction altogether.

It is time to exchanging gifts so we have no choice but to let go of each other, though we make sure we are sitting as close to each other as possible. A part of me wants to sit in Jonah's lap, but I refrain. When the presents are all opened we stand and excuse ourselves. As we head toward the door Jonah wraps his fingers around mine and we exit the house without any more words.

My heart is racing and I can't get the faces of my family out of my mind. We pull into our parking garage and Jonah turns off the engine. Neither of us moves. I let out a deep breath and open my door. Jonah follows me into the elevator. We lock our fingers together and wait in silence as we ascend the three levels to our floor. When we are in the entryway of our condo Jonah stops me and pulls me to him. He puts his lips close to my ear and whispers "I need you, I need to feel you inside me."

All the blood in my body races to my dick and it pushes against my jeans. Our lips are moving against each others and I can taste desire on his tongue. He moans and breaths heavily into me as I run my hand over his crotch. Everything around me fades away and all I can feel is him and my want for him. We continue our assault on each other's lips as we make our way to his bedroom. I break away to remove his shirt and run my hands over his chest and abs. My fingers find his button and zipper and I graze his dick lightly as I pull his jeans down to his ankles. He steps out of them, holding my shoulders for balance. His soft lips kiss the skin on my neck as he removes my jeans. I feel his touch all over my body and my desire for him escalates beyond reason.

Jonah's legs are wrapped around my waist and I am slowly rubbing my hard dick against the opening of his ass. It is taking every ounce of my energy to continue this slowly. I want to make love to him. I want to take my time. But I also want to ravish him. I trail my tongue along his neck and chin, tracing my way up to his lips. I cover his mouth with mine and slowly slide my dick into his ass. He moans into my mouth as I push my entire length inside of him. He pulls me closer to him, strong hands on my ass, and I pump in and out of him in a gentle rhythm.

"Don't stop," Jonah begs. "Fuck me harder."

I quicken my pace and I can feel myself losing control. Jonah's ass is tightening around my dick and I know he is about to cum with me.

"Fill my ass," Jonah commands and I break. I let out a loud groan as my body lets go of everything. I can feel my orgasm all through me and I am shaking but I continue to move in and out of him as he cums onto his stomach. I collapse against him and the emotions of the day rush to the surface. With the warmth of Jonah's sweaty, sticky skin against me I lose myself in them. Just as I fall into the abyss of sleep I wonder how this can possibly be wrong. I am in love with my best friend, my soul mate. My brother.